Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman Casting

+8
darwin76
TomWelling4Superman
non_amos
Belltown213
lib
webhead2006
Father Finian
Apologist Puncher
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Superman Casting - Page 8 Empty Re: Superman Casting

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 am

Are we getting re-runs around this place now??
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 am

Well to get out of the julian stuff. Did any one see the story a few days ago over at tmt site where they had a yt link up of some actor trying to test/sending audition to wb.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Are we getting re-runs around this place now??
Oops.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm

I have a feeling we won't hear who is going to play Superman until around Feb/March at the earliest.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Probably so ap. Would def like if we did have him picked before end of jan. Heck I would at least like to have some offical names who are testing/being looked at released like how we had for gl/cap/spidey castings.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:I have a feeling we won't hear who is going to play Superman until around Feb/March at the earliest.
Sadly, you're probably right. Personally, I'd rather know more about the story details than who's playing whom though. Right now, that's the more imperative concern to me.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 am

FWIW, I reckon it's equal importance.

If we get another turkey playing Superman like last time it'll derail the whole shebang no matter how good the story is. But yeah, make sure we get a good story, for sure.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I have a feeling we won't hear who is going to play Superman until around Feb/March at the earliest.

I think you could be right.....

When you think about it, it's going to be a big time for Superman around that time as the movie news gathers momentum, and hopefully the finale of Smallville lives up to expectations and grabs some headlines. We should have some idea of what to expect of Welling in costume by then, and that's sure to make some news......hopefully he'll be going up against Rosenbaum's Lex too.

Now let's hope this time they do it properly and build the anticipation by capitalizing on the publicity and the public's goodwill towards the character.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Comicbookmovie and the homepage have a story up of a guy who may or may not have been testing for clark/superman. His name is geoff ward. I don't know anything about the guy. But cbm/homepage have some photos up on the guy.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Jeez, you might as well say I "may or may not be testing for Superman"!

I guess there's lots of talent agencies "leaking" info about their clients. Hoping to get noticed.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Haha ya father. Also I ws reading some believe this story may be a hoax too.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Superman Casting - Page 8 Empty RE: Superman Casting

Post  non_amos Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah, I call 'BS' on Eunuch & duh Homopage, a steaming pile! And when duh apologists complained about the appearance of the suit in those pictures, crying hoax, Eunuch reminded them that Christopher Reeve's suit in HIS screen test was 'not the final costume used during filming'. Here's the link:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9074#comments

I guess Eunuch has to keep duh sheeple worked up over there huh? If only that atrocious pre-release photo of Brandon 'BJ' Routhman had been a hoax! So much for wishful thinking! Evil or Very Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

So right non even if they are doing costume tests it likely would just be a testing suit to use for screeners. Then of course when ever they land they man they go on and make final suit. Though if this guy test was real I do like the boldness of the reds/blues in that testing suit.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

non_amos wrote:Yeah, I call 'BS' on Eunuch & duh Homopage, a steaming pile! And when duh apologists complained about the appearance of the suit in those pictures, crying hoax, Eunuch reminded them that Christopher Reeve's suit in HIS screen test was 'not the final costume used during filming'.
Yeah, saw that too. He was right to point that little factoid out... but a complete fucking retard for ever posting that stupidity in the first place. Seriously, what kind of nitwit involved in the production would jeopardize his job over this? I don't know the terms and provisions of your average Hollywood NDA but I'd be shocked as hell if getting shit-canned for leaking information resulted only in losing your job.

But even if you believe that anybody who's that stupid could ever end up somewhere other than the Younis page... can the Apologists out there please explain to me why a costume fitting and green screen "test shoot" would be a factor in this guy's auditions? Likely Snyder's sole concern at this juncture is whether or not the actor can, y'know, ACT. Why the hell would anybody go to the time, effort and expense of a green screen shoot just to do an audition?? Please, Apologists, explain it to me.

We all know the Younis page hasn't had any credibility in years but, fuck me, they sink to a new low every day. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

And, of course, the Apologist douchenozzles are buying into it hook, line and sinker. "Worst costume ever!" They can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Seriously. I don't need a Singerman Peeps-lover lecturing anybody on a shitty costume. And something else? I'd take that costume any day of the week and twice on Sunday over the shitty Singerman Stalks bikini.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, those leaked photos stink to high heaven A mic? Jib arm. That looks to be some sort of sketch.

Good ol' Eunuch. You can give him proof you work at Fox Studios and he ignores that....but will print nonsense like that.

If those shots are genuine, whoever took them has just finished his career

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

non_amos wrote:Yeah, I call 'BS' on Eunuch & duh Homopage, a steaming pile! And when duh apologists complained about the appearance of the suit in those pictures, crying hoax, Eunuch reminded them that Christopher Reeve's suit in HIS screen test was 'not the final costume used during filming'. Here's the link:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9074#comments

I guess Eunuch has to keep duh sheeple worked up over there huh? If only that atrocious pre-release photo of Brandon 'BJ' Routhman had been a hoax! So much for wishful thinking! Evil or Very Mad

Ah yes, because NOTHING screams "professionalism" like the film clapper busting the "Peace Out" sign in the background. Right?

All this is is ANOTHER pathetic no-name "actor" trying to get his face out there. I GUARANTEE that one day after Superman is cast, you will find this video on YouTube with the description of "My Superman Audition". The guy is thinking if he puts something like this together, and people start talking, he has a chance.

Except, of course, that he DOESN'T.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Ya know, the thing that gets me is, just BEFORE 'Counting Down' went into Internet oblivion, 'Steve' was basically stating that Nolan had handed over the reigns COMPLETELY to Snyder so that he could focus solely on the next Batman film. 'Steve', of course, knew what he was talking about due to his psychic abilities. And don't forget, a NEW WRITER is gonna be involved also because, supposedly, Goyer is ALSO out, & I think we KNOW that the writer 'Steve' was referring to is Mark Millar.

What's MY point, you ask? Well, when I read that Collider link last night, I got the impression that Nolan IS still involved & that EVERYTHING is SUPER-SECRET! Other things I've read online since 'Steve' broke HIS news also seems to CONTRADICT what 'Steve' reported as FACT. Now the Counting Down site is NO MORE for unknown reasons. Ya know, I DID wonder if maybe 'Steve' was the NEW guy sending reports but I see AP's point. 'Steve' tends to confirm AFTER the fact. But I wonder about this though. Do you suppose that maybe NOLAN and/or WB had a hand in shutting down the Counting Down site? You know, to silence 'Steve' & his false reporting? It's a thought, & I'm sure this latest screen test is just shades of things to come. The roller coaster ride has begun! cyclops
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 am

non_amos wrote:Ya know, the thing that gets me is, just BEFORE 'Counting Down' went into Internet oblivion, 'Steve' was basically stating that Nolan had handed over the reigns COMPLETELY to Snyder so that he could focus solely on the next Batman film. 'Steve', of course, knew what he was talking about due to his psychic abilities. And don't forget, a NEW WRITER is gonna be involved also because, supposedly, Goyer is ALSO out, & I think we KNOW that the writer 'Steve' was referring to is Mark Millar.

What's MY point, you ask? Well, when I read that Collider link last night, I got the impression that Nolan IS still involved & that EVERYTHING is SUPER-SECRET! Other things I've read online since 'Steve' broke HIS news also seems to CONTRADICT what 'Steve' reported as FACT. Now the Counting Down site is NO MORE for unknown reasons. Ya know, I DID wonder if maybe 'Steve' was the NEW guy sending reports but I see AP's point. 'Steve' tends to confirm AFTER the fact. But I wonder about this though. Do you suppose that maybe NOLAN and/or WB had a hand in shutting down the Counting Down site? You know, to silence 'Steve' & his false reporting? It's a thought, & I'm sure this latest screen test is just shades of things to come. The roller coaster ride has begun! cyclops

Don't forget, he also said we would hear who was playing Superman "Around the end of November". What month are we in again?

I have a feeling that now his site is gone, he is going to just fade away into oblivion where he belongs. Or, he will start a Twitter account and whine about every second of his life like his ex-wife does......
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 am

Well, good thing I check this thread before I decided to post this information on another thread! Anyway, yeah I just got the news on some dude name Geoff Ward over at Supermanhomepage.com along with some photoshoots taken from the audition! Plus, I find it amusing that some apologist are determining that it's fake or a hoax as they put it dispite that fact the Zack Synder is in one of those photos! Didn't realize that they might still be any apologist left who are still hoping for a "Superman Returns" sequel! Rolling Eyes
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Wait snyder was in one of the photos. I don't recall that. Pretty much every now is talking about it being bs.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Just HOW is Zack Snyder in those photos? I just looked at those photos again JUST NOW! I don't think the guy in question is REALLY Snyder. As a matter of fact, HAD Snyder been in the photos, I THINK I'd have noticed that right off the bat! I've seen him in interviews besides pictures. Another thing. Don't YOU think that IF that were Snyder, our old friend EUNUCH would've been only TOO GLAD to have pointed out THAT tidbit?! Another thing. Since NOLAN is producing this thing, do you think he would've allowed THAT?! I don't THINK so! Chances are this crapola was rigged to even give you the impression that THAT was Snyder. I STILL call a steaming pile of 'BS'.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Well if what you say is true, then they certainly did a hell of a good job fooling some people! Still though, I was pretty sure that guy in the brown coat IS Snyder infact he's in all three photos!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:Well if what you say is true, then they certainly did a hell of a good job fooling some people!

Nope. They fooled MORONS.

Still though, I was pretty sure that guy in the brown coat IS Snyder infact he's in all three photos!

See above.

Zack Snyder:
Superman Casting - Page 8 Director_zack_snyder_image

Some douchebag:
Superman Casting - Page 8 Geoff-ward2

Feeling retarded yet?

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe alittle!!! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Comicbookfan-V2 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:Maybe alittle!!! Rolling Eyes

Then lesson learned, little one.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin