Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED!

+5
Apologist Puncher
Rduce
webhead2006
thecolorsblend
non_amos
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED!

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 am

Rduce wrote:You are so correct, but these idiots that feel they know what is best do not think that in this day and age FANTASY has any place in superhero films.
No argument here. At some point, I dunno when, but at some point "believable" and "realistic" came to mean the same thing.

What's the difference? The Empire Strikes Back is crazy believable... but nothing about it is realistic.

Yet, when you try to bring a DC character, other than Batman, into today’s reality they are going to fail each and every time.

In Superman the Movie, Donner knew this and he made no attempt to bring him to our world, we were transported to his.
Were we? I wonder.

Superman- "I'm here to fight for truth, justice and the American way."
Lois- "Ha, you're going to end up fighting every elected official in this country!"

Bits of STM were a reaction to the inherent cynicism of the 70's. Real world political issues (Watergate, the aftermath of Vietnam, inflation, etc) weren't mentioned specifically but their implications resonate in parts of the script.

Hell, the movie even starts off by saying "this is no fantasy". Tom Mankeywhatsis went to his grave saying that was STM's mission statement.

And dude, I don't fault Donner taking that quasi-realistic tack. Comic books and movie adaptations thereof didn't have the cred then that they do now. In his own way, Richard Donner had to overcome the specter of Adam West just as much as Tim Burton did.

But can you picture Brainiac or Bizarro in a Superman film directed by Richard Donner? Because I sure can't. At least not in a recognizable way. You would've either had to alter Donner's tone from STM so as to support those supervillains or else you'd have to alter the supervillains themselves to make them fit into the Donnerverse.

In Superman IV, they tried to bring a sense of reality to the screen with Superman removing all the nuclear weapons from the Earth. However, once you walked out of the theater, the threat of nuclear war was still very much a possibility and which in a small part helped sink that film; along with as bad a script as SR and with SFX that the old 50’s Adventures of Superman would snicker at.
The core concept of S4 is flawed. That much is true. It's not a story Superman should engage in (esp not in 1987; five or ten years earlier, it would've been a bit more timely). But once you get beyond that, you've got a movie that calls for Superman to fight a supervillain every bit his equal, the same cast from STM and even some of the same effects crew (compositors and whatnot).

The slashed to the bone budget is what killed S4. Had the movie been given a proper budget... well, who's to say how things might've turned out?

People can say what they like about S4 but I'll take it over Singerman any day.

Fantasy and reality should never cross paths and which is why they never bring Superman any other foe to fight other than Luther or Zod. They cannot imagine that any one is going to believe that a creature like DOOMSDAY would be convincing enough to fit into a contemporary film story line. So we get Luther time after time, or the General because he is an evil version of Superman.
Yep. This is the by-product of Superman in a realistic setting.

A more fantasy or sci-fi or whatever we want to call it approach immediately opens the door for Superman's rogue's gallery... which is good since his is kind of weak compared to other superheroes.

See, Hollywood (which I'm starting to think excludes Marvel Studios, at least for this aspect of the conversation) has a strange double standard about comic books. A lot of filmmakers have no trouble investing in theatrical, operatic material such as Shakespeare material, Phantom of the Opera and the like. For whatever reason, they can wrap their heads around that stuff relatively easily.

But the minute the subject matter shifts over to comic books, they seem to lose the same investment and enthusiasm. "Oh, comics? Dude, those aren't just for kids, they're for stupid kids. That stuff won't hold up on The Big Screen so I better add a buncha shit in there and make my arthouse version of what a Superman movie ought to be!"

It's insane!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED!

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:22 am

non_amos wrote:It had to happen! Eunuch has given his own 'review' of the new suit. First, the actual 'article' he wrote:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movies/movies.php?topic=mos-costume

My Thoughts on the "Man of Steel" Superman Costume
Henry Cavill as Superman By Steve Younis

Dates:
Initial Reaction: August 5, 2011

In this article I'm going to be examining, in detail, the Superman costume for the up-coming movie "Man of Steel". I did the same thing back in April 2005 when we were shown the first photo of Brandon Routh as Superman for "Superman Returns".

Initial Reaction: At this point in time we've only seen one photo of Henry Cavill in the costume. Compared to the first photo we saw of Brandon Routh for "Superman Returns", this photo is a dynamic action shot that is eye-catching, while still leaving much of the costume unseen, making discussion about its design a hot topic amongst fans.

THE CAPE
Cape Initial Reaction

It's a little difficult in this photo to tell how red the cape is, but it looks much brighter and redder than the cape from "Superman Returns". It also appears to be cloth, rather than the rubbery material used in Brandon Routh's costume.

The cape in this photo appears to be very long. However I'm sure they will have different capes for different scenarios in the film, be it a walking cape, flying cape, standing cape, etc...

We don't know if there's a yellow version of the "S" emblem on the back... I'm not too fussed either way. I'd prefer to see it there, but it's not essential.

With the "Superman Returns" costume my biggest problem with the cape, and in part with the whole look of the costume, was in the way the cape joined onto the costume. I have no such qualms with the "Man of Steel" costume. In fact I'm loving the design of this part of the costume. The cape at the shoulders is perfect. It really adds a regality to the character's over all look. From this initial look, it appears as though they got the cape 100% right in my opinion.

THE BODY
Material Initial Reaction

Once again, due to the lighting in the photo it is very difficult to tell just how blue the main part of the costume really is. It appears to be somewhat muted and less vibrant than the blue in either Christopher Reeve's or Brandon Routh's costume. However I'll reserve my judgement on the color of the blue until I see further images.

The neckline appears to be perfect. It's not too low, and not too high. It allows the cape to connect on at what I think is the ideal position for a Superman costume and allows the cape to drape over the shoulders.

As with the "Superman Returns" costume, the material appears to have a small repeating shield pattern. Although this version appears to be much more prominent. It almost has a scaly look to it. Now if this is Kryptonian material or technology, then fine... but I do prefer a more simple, straight blue material. It doesn't look bad here, but I'm not sold on it at first glance.

There also appears to be extra design features to the sleeves near the wrists, and on the legs around the thighs. It's hard to tell in this initial photo just what those designs or features are, but they seem fairly subtle regardless.

THE "S" SHIELD
S Shield Initial Reaction

Where many fans complained about the size of the "S" for "Superman Returns," there seems to be no complaints about the size of this "S" for "Man of Steel". It looks nice and large and fits nicely across the chest.

Once again the "S" has been given a solid presence rather than just being part of the fabric of the costume. While it appears to be made out of the same fabric as the rest of the costume, it does have a slightly raised appearance. However it is no where near as solid-looking or as rigid in appearance as the "Superman Returns" shield.

The design of the "S" is quite different. Well, it actually harkens back to the Golden Age Superman "S" shield design, and has a very retro feel to it. The flourish on the top-right of the "S" is very similar to the Golden Age "S" shield and over all the shield reminds me somewhat of the George Reeves costume. I quite like it.

THE BELT
Belt Initial Reaction

Due to the shadow in this first photo released, it's almost impossible to make any comment on the belt. You can hardly see it. It does appear to have an oval metallic buckle. It appears to be gold, although it's hard to tell. Whether the rest of the belt is a similar color or not I can't say. Whether it has any design elements or not remains to be seen.

THE BRIEFS
Briefs Initial Reaction

There doesn't appear to be any red briefs. It looks like they've totally removed this element from the "Man of Steel" costume. But I could be wrong. Once again the lighting in the first image released make it very difficult to tell. I'm a fan of the red briefs. I think they're an important part of the costume. They're not a deal breaker, but I'd personally prefer they were included. I'll have to wait for a clearer image to make a more informed judgment.

THE BOOTS
Initial Reaction

I've always preferred that Superman's boots be of a similar material to the rest of his costume, and here (although it's once again hard to tell) they appear to be just like that. We can only see one of his boots in the initial photo released, and even then that boot is in shadows. What we can see is that the shape of the boot appears to be true to the design used in most comic books. The top of the boot sits high on the shin. Whether it has any special embellishments to its texture or not will have to wait for brighter photos.

HENRY CAVILL
Head/Hair Initial Reaction

Now for the man wearing the costume...

In all honesty, I wasn't even sure this was Henry Cavill when I first saw the photo. Having seen a lot of photos and video interviews with him since he was cast in the role, this photo doesn't really do him justice.

The hairstyle in this photo doesn't scream Superman. They've really brushed it back and there's no spit-curl on his forehead. That's not really a big deal, and the angle of his pose may be misleading somewhat.

I've really come to like Cavill, and think he'll make a great Superman. In body he's quite muscular, probably as buff as what we've come to expect from Superman when in comparison to what we see in the comics. Again his pose, body position and lighting of the photo make it hard to see any muscular definition.

IN CONCLUSION
As with "Superman Returns," the release of this first image of Henry Cavill for "Man of Steel" sent the fandom into a frenzy. The comments across the internet were flying thick and fast. In general, and from the look of our own poll, most fans reacted in a positive way towards this first photo.

I've got to say that I was very impressed with the fact that they released a dynamic action photo rather than just a plain standing pose. It's obvious that a lot of thought and effort went into the composition of this photo. It's exciting for what it shows, and just as frustrating for everything it doesn't show. The light and shadow play in this photo was obviously done intentionally. The left hand and the cape draped over Cavill's left leg are purposely obscuring that side of his body so as not to reveal too much of the costume's design. The shadowing of the lower portion of his body, the waist down to his thighs and right boot are all darkened so as not to give too much away. It's expertly done. They've left us wanting more.

Steve Younis

Of course he included the pics which I can't. Anyway, if you're interested in apologists response, here's the link for that:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10132#comments

Only a handful of comments so far but I'm sure it'll escalate into the usual drivel. So what are you guys' thoughts on duh Eunuch?
thecolorsblend wrote:I suspect he'll "revisit" the costume if (A) prevailing opinion on the Eunuch page turns against the costume or (B) the Apologists finally mutiny and he has no ready replacement for them as far as ad revenue goes after he's forced to alienate them in an attempt to maintain good standing with the production. Both are obviously determined by dollars.

That's my hunch but maybe he'll prove me wrong.
Fuck it, I'm coming back to this. In the interest of intellectual honesty (since that's what we're all about around here), there's a little more I want to say.

In the unlikely event WB or Snyder's production company were to approach me about doing a "fansite" designed to be little more than a promotional vehicle for MOS in exchange for, I dunno, set visits (ie, Eunuch), exclusive spoiler leaks (ie, Jett from Batman On Film), money (ie, Craig Byrne from Krypton Site) or other sweetheart arrangements, allow me to say (and I mean this from the bottom of my cold, black, dead Republican heart) that I'd be there with bells on. Seriously. I would. I'd do it and I'd never look back.

So in relation to that, I honestly don't bedgrudge Eunuch making a living, whether it's through honest employment or whatever his arrangements were with Badhat Harry, Millar Gough Ink, Tollin-Robbins, WB's movie division, WB/CW TV and whoever else. Shit, in this economy? Go for it!

But where Eunuch and I obviously differ is the execution. They'll never come to me. But if they were to, I'd make the deal. No excuses, no apologies, no regrets. But what I wouldn't do is carry on this bullshit pretense that I'm still an "independent fansite". The minute you whore yourself out like that, you're just another fucking shill. And, hey, you know what? I don't have a problem with that. A lot of people make their living that way. Whatever.

But when you make the deal, you have to acknowledge that you just lost ALL right to say you're out for anything other than your bottom line. You're for damn sure not "doing it for the fans". If you ask me, small price to pay if we're talking about a decent enough paycheck... but you still have to make the acknowledgement.

Eunuch? He doesn't want to. He never has. He never will. Everybody around here knows how pro-Singerman his page is and was, esp from about 2005 to sometime in early 2008. Oh, you think it's bad now? Fuck me, those years are when the joint was really a police state. Dissenters will be quashed! It got me, the MIA Father Finian and probably some of the rest of you banned. Eunuch and Bailey both tried to pretend they were unbiased but somehow only the anti-Singerman comments ever got "moderated". Anti-any other movie, anti-L&C, anti-comic book, anti-SV, whatever else, those things were all given a free pass. "Free expression" and all that.

But the moment someone had the nerve to point out, I dunno, what an atrocious piece of shit the Singerman tu-tu was... SCORCHED EARTH.

So yeah. Like I said, I'd sell out. Hell, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. But the one thing I wouldn't do is pretend my page was anything other than a promotional arm for the production, paid in advance. It's like anything else, you can have independence or you can have special access. Pick one.

Eunuch has always tried to have it both ways. Therefore, I will NEVER respect him until (A) he fesses up about what REALLY motivated him when Singerman was on the scene and (B) he apologizes for screwing the fans around like he did for the two years that we know about. If even then.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Fuck it, I'm coming back to this. In the interest of intellectual honesty (since that's what we're all about around here), there's a little more I want to say.

In the unlikely event WB or Snyder's production company were to approach me about doing a "fansite" designed to be little more than a promotional vehicle for MOS in exchange for, I dunno, set visits (ie, Eunuch), exclusive spoiler leaks (ie, Jett from Batman On Film), money (ie, Craig Byrne from Krypton Site) or other sweetheart arrangements, allow me to say (and I mean this from the bottom of my cold, black, dead Republican heart) that I'd be there with bells on. Seriously. I would. I'd do it and I'd never look back.

So in relation to that, I honestly don't bedgrudge Eunuch making a living, whether it's through honest employment or whatever his arrangements were with Badhat Harry, Millar Gough Ink, Tollin-Robbins, WB's movie division, WB/CW TV and whoever else. Shit, in this economy? Go for it!
BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 Payola21

It's funny, but payola was a HUGE issue back in the 50's and 60's. You know, DJ's being paid by the record companies to tout their latest abortion to drive up sales? It became against the law once people found out about it.

Good to see it's alive & well on the interwebs though Rolling Eyes

But where Eunuch and I obviously differ is the execution. They'll never come to me. But if they were to, I'd make the deal. No excuses, no apologies, no regrets. But what I wouldn't do is carry on this bullshit pretense that I'm still an "independent fansite". The minute you whore yourself out like that, you're just another fucking shill. And, hey, you know what? I don't have a problem with that. A lot of people make their living that way. Whatever.

But when you make the deal, you have to acknowledge that you just lost ALL right to say you're out for anything other than your bottom line. You're for damn sure not "doing it for the fans". If you ask me, small price to pay if we're talking about a decent enough paycheck... but you still have to make the acknowledgement.

Eunuch? He doesn't want to. He never has. He never will. Everybody around here knows how pro-Singerman his page is and was, esp from about 2005 to sometime in early 2008. Oh, you think it's bad now? Fuck me, those years are when the joint was really a police state. Dissenters will be quashed! It got me, the MIA Father Finian and probably some of the rest of you banned. Eunuch and Bailey both tried to pretend they were unbiased but somehow only the anti-Singerman comments ever got "moderated". Anti-any other movie, anti-L&C, anti-comic book, anti-SV, whatever else, those things were all given a free pass. "Free expression" and all that.

But the moment someone had the nerve to point out, I dunno, what an atrocious piece of shit the Singerman tu-tu was... SCORCHED EARTH.

So yeah. Like I said, I'd sell out. Hell, I'd sell out so fast it'd make your head spin. But the one thing I wouldn't do is pretend my page was anything other than a promotional arm for the production, paid in advance. It's like anything else, you can have independence or you can have special access. Pick one.

Eunuch has always tried to have it both ways. Therefore, I will NEVER respect him until (A) he fesses up about what REALLY motivated him when Singerman was on the scene and (B) he apologizes for screwing the fans around like he did for the two years that we know about. If even then.

I'm glad I NEVER joined that horrid shill-site. I would have had to punch myself repeatedly in the temple just to fit-in.

But Eunuch is like Harry "Jabba The Hutt" Knowles, only without the ability to claim he EVER broke an actual news story. At least not one that wasn't a scam. He takes his on the back-end, then does whatever he has to to show his masters that he is doing their dirty work for them. Hell, even our old pal "swright" is over there claiming he NEVER liked the Singerman fetish wetsuit. And we ALL know what bullshit THAT is!

Anyone who licks that dickhead's balls is a pathetic piece of shit.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 Empty Some One Is Making a Statement!

Post  Rduce Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 2wo90l10

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Haha where did you find that?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Haha where did you find that?

Just floating around the Internet...Interestingly, a thread called Scubaman instead of Superman...

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm

ah ok still funny manip.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 29480910

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:18 pm

You know, I read a "rumor" on a site a few weeks ago, and I think they might end-up right.

The suit might come out of/go in to to the belt buckle.

It would explain the grey "piping", and why there is even a buckle in the first place.

Do I like it? Not initially. I need to see it in order to form an opinion.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Hmm didnt hear that myself. But seems like an interesting ideal to handle what to do with the suit. I was thinking the other day how were they going to handle aspect of storing the suit/and clark getting into it. Plus doesnt the flash do something or did have some ring thing that worked liked this rumor you mentioned ap?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Hmm didnt hear that myself. But seems like an interesting ideal to handle what to do with the suit. I was thinking the other day how were they going to handle aspect of storing the suit/and clark getting into it.

I have a strong feeling the buckle thing is going to happen.

Plus doesnt the flash do something or did have some ring thing that worked liked this rumor you mentioned ap?

The Flash has never had a big-budget feature film, and won't before 2012. So that won't matter even if it's true.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm

I get flash doesnt have a film and likely wont for a long time coming. i was just going about costume hidden in some smaller wearable item and suit pops out of from comics angle of things. I know in superman media comics/cartoons it has been a variety of things being wear under work cloths, to some super condense folding thing or something.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

webhead2006 wrote:I get flash doesnt have a film and likely wont for a long time coming. i was just going about costume hidden in some smaller wearable item and suit pops out of from comics angle of things. I know in superman media comics/cartoons it has been a variety of things being wear under work cloths, to some super condense folding thing or something.

It's going to be more "Spawn" and less "Flash".
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
The suit might come out of/go in to to the belt buckle.

Oh, damn! Here I was hoping for a Jor-El style voice interface building the suit around him in the Fortress, similar to Tony Stark’s installation of his Iron Man’s suit, after a crystal elevator rises out of the floor and says those immortal words, “My son!” ….

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Rduce wrote:Oh, damn! Here I was hoping for a Jor-El style voice interface building the suit around him in the Fortress, similar to Tony Stark’s installation of his Iron Man’s suit, after a crystal elevator rises out of the floor and says those immortal words, “My son!” ….

Sounds like 'Tron Legacy' too....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 am

I just came across some pics involving 3-Dimensional models of Cavill in the supersuit and it was done by an artist name Patricio who not only happens to have his own website but also his own Deviantart page. So I though I share a pic that I put together based on his work just to get a good glimps of the supersuit designs!

BREAKING NEWS! THE SUIT REVEALED! - Page 5 Superm16

Last edited by Comicbookfan-V2 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 am; edited 30 times in total
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 am

I STILL WANT THE TRUNKS!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 pm

I seriously find all that ribbing distracting and not how I hoped for, but I suppose you must break a few eggs to clean up the mess Singer left behind…

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Rduce wrote:I seriously find all that ribbing distracting and not how I hoped for, but I suppose you must break a few eggs to clean up the mess Singer left behind…

Here's the thing. That suit doesn't look totally bad. It's a definite improvement from Singerman but..........the trunks missing though stands out like a sore thumb! All that alien-looking crap needs to go too! But here's the main issue. Even in that illustration, Cavill's 'junk' is far too noticeable! Remember, Zack, this is 'family entertainment', capice?!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Rduce wrote:I seriously find all that ribbing distracting and not how I hoped for, but I suppose you must break a few eggs to clean up the mess Singer left behind…

It's wear the armor comes out of. Watch and see.

But if SUPERMAN "armors up", I am going to be pissed.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I rather it just come out of belt buckle thing to give a reason where the suit is while he is in normal attire bit.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 pm

webhead2006 wrote:I rather it just come out of belt buckle thing to give a reason where the suit is while he is in normal attire bit.

It's going to be where Jor-El's and Zod's armor come from.

Count on it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Once you need to have Superman require battle armor you have removed the entire premise he is the Man of Steel. Sure he has used it on rare occasions, but for the first film of the reboot I really feel you should not go there.

This is the slippery slope we all have feared. Our Supes is gone, at least for now, and may never be back! Hell, any human can put on Lex’s battle suit and be Super! Superman shouldn’t need it, PERIOD!

Rduce

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 am

Probably will be ap, we will have to see. But whos to say the outfit will be considered "Armor" persay. Maybe it is just a regular material to krypton fashion and isnt "armor". But we dont know what is what yet.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:06 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Probably will be ap, we will have to see. But whos to say the outfit will be considered "Armor" persay. Maybe it is just a regular material to krypton fashion and isnt "armor". But we dont know what is what yet.

It's armor.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next