Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10.21-22, Finale (spoilers)

+5
lib
non_amos
Father Finian
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
9 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

10.21-22, Finale (spoilers) - Page 10 Empty Re: 10.21-22, Finale (spoilers)

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:41 am

www.kryptosite.com/news.htm
Another Piece Of The Finale Puzzle Solved: Annette O'Toole Returns?

Could Martha Kent be returning for the Smallville series finale?
The actress just Tweeted this from her JimmyJindo Twitter account:
Guess where I'm going next week? Starts with a V.

Vancouver starts with a V. Could it be? The first hour of the series finale is still yet to shoot, after all...

sweet she will possibly be a part of the finale, now only hope michael mckean is free to tag along to at least shoot a scene as perry again.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 am

Go ahead, pack 'em all in, throw Schneider in there too, this is the last hurrah so the more, the merrier.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 am

thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 pm

one thing i cant wait to see is booster gold/blue beetle's looks for booster. I hope we get a photo released within the next two weeks.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

10.21-22, Finale (spoilers) - Page 10 Empty RE: Smallville *Spoilers* Discussion

Post  non_amos Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

A few questions. First, this ain't but what, 22 seconds? But it asks more questions than it answers. First, we saw Friday night alt-Lionel being confronted by Darkseid, so just exactly where is that going? I also saw the 'L' ring, so is that supposed to be Lex? What was up with the Fortress & someone holding what appeared to be gold K? Who was the funeral for at the end?

Even with those questions, I still have greater concerns. If you'll note around the 10 second mark, there's the Superman 'S' with the banner 'THE REAL MAN OF STEEL'. So is that a slap at Singerman or what? But of even greater concern, what's the deal with someone throwing green K to JONATHAN KENT? Who in the clip appears to be alive, with Clark tied to a chair & then he hits him with it?! Anyone have a clue? I, unlike duh apologists, don't mind spoilers. Surprised
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:38 pm

The L ring looked like a Legion of Super-Heroes ring. We've seen them on the show before.

To be speculative, it could be Jonathan Kent from the alt-universe smacking Clark Luthor (also from the alternate universe). It seems the episode Schneider comes back for is Kent, you see.

I don't know about the other stuff.

To my knowledge, a lot of this stuff hasn't leaked out in spoilers so your guess is as good as anybody's.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 pm

The promo only had footage from ep 17 kent which is another tale in alt world. And ep 18 the booster gold blue beetle episode.

As for darkseid and lionel scene. Some are thinking that lionel makes a deal with the devil thing with him. To bring back lex(if they are going the route of truck lex who was blown up is real lex).

Colors is right about the ring. It was a legion ring probably on booster's hand. Since we know he comes from the future to the present via legion ring. Was mentioned ages ago in spoilers and johns.

The arm coming out of ground with gold object that is a tough call there. Could it be lex coming out of the ground(not to likely but could happen).

As for the funeral its been spotted in photos and rumored in kent in the alt world that alt ollie is killed. Probably from when clark luthor returned and ollie didn't stop him in time. I would guess clark luthor roasted alt ollie.

The scene with jonahthan and clark, is probably also from alt world. My guess is alt jonahthan thinks real clark is clark luthor and wants to kill him for all the crimes the luthors did to metropolis and smallville in the alt world.

As to the poster the real man of steel its probably from booster with the blur getting more postive aprisal from the public and all that.

I hope my info/theories help clear things up for you.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 pm

non_amos wrote: I also saw the 'L' ring, so is that supposed to be Lex?

Wasn't that a "Legion Flight Ring" from the episode where the three heroes from the future came back in time to stop Chloniac?

Even with those questions, I still have greater concerns. If you'll note around the 10 second mark, there's the Superman 'S' with the banner 'THE REAL MAN OF STEEL'. So is that a slap at Singerman or what?

Hopefully.

But of even greater concern, what's the deal with someone throwing green K to JONATHAN KENT? Who in the clip appears to be alive, with Clark tied to a chair & then he hits him with it?! Anyone have a clue? I, unlike duh apologists, don't mind spoilers. Surprised

I have a feeling it will be someone using Jonathan's "likeness" to attack Clark both mentally AND physically.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

10.21-22, Finale (spoilers) - Page 10 Empty RE: Smallville *Spoilers* Discussion

Post  non_amos Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm

I suppose the 'mirror' universe could be what's depicted in those scenes, but wouldn't that mean that real Clark would have gone back there for some reason? To tie up 'loose ends' or whatever? Maybe to check on whether 'Ultraman' was actually disposed of? I suppose in the process Clark gets himself in too deep? Maybe it is alt-Jonathan smacking Clark with the Kryptonite. Unless they're somehow resurrecting the real Pa Kent? Interestingly, though, if I'm not mistaken the real Ultraman in the comics actually gained new powers after exposure to green K. I remember in the reprints back in the 70's how after exposure to green K, Ultraman gained yet another power, FIRE VISION! However, that same character disappeared in the antimatter cloud of the Anti-Monitor in CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, probably my most favorite comics mini-series! However, I see with all of DC's screwed-up continuity/more crises these days, it appears that Ultraman is back! Oh, if you haven't already, check out CRISIS ON 2-EARTHS on direct-to-DVD. It is actually pretty good!

As for 'Lionel's deal with the Devil', you may have a point. Remember, right before Darkseid appeared, he stated that he 'would do ANYTHING' to once again have his son by his side, meaning Lex. Of course, in the mirror universe, Clark apparently killed Lex. However, since alt-Lionel was willing to settle for 'Connor', he'd certainly settle for real Lex, even though he'd know in his heart that it really wasn't the same one, but close enough I guess. Remember the 'cryptic' description recently about how Lex returns? Souders or whoever stating that there would be no doubt as to how Lex returns & becomes the enemy of Superman! So is Lex really resurrected, or was he buried in the Fortress or even in the Phantom Zone as some have suggested? Time will tell.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

SV's alternate universe has the MOST in common with the Pre-Crisis concept of Earth 3. In the comics, it was basically a mirror of Earth 1 as far as the characters are concerned. The heroes from Earth 1 were villains on Earth 3, the villains on Earth 1 were heroes on Earth 3, etc.

Obviously that's not exactly what was going on in SV's alternate universe (which Lois called Earth 2 but which has basically absolutely nothing to do with the Pre-Crisis Earth 2) as Oliver never became the Green Arrow but was nevertheless still on the side of the angels while Clark had become Ultra-Man and such.

So. Some similarities, too many to be a coincidence, but not a straight adaptation of the Earth 3 concept.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Looks like Annette O'Toole will be back for the finale too:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperGamer/news/?a=31304
10.21-22, Finale (spoilers) - Page 10 Annette-OToole-sm02-horzsmallville-comic
Annette O'Toole Tweets Smallville Finale?

Well, you've just seen John Schneider who plays Pa Kent in the new "Kent" trailer below, looks like the other Kent might be making the finale of Smallville, Ma Kent...

Kryptonsite found on Twitter that it looks more than likely Annette O'Toole who plays Clark's Mom, Martha Kent, will be returning for the Smallville finale.

O'Toole from her JimmyJindo Twitter account tweeted this:

The first hour is yet to start shooting of the Smallville series finale and Vancouver starts with a V.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm

webhead2006 wrote:www.kryptosite.com/news.htm
Another Piece Of The Finale Puzzle Solved: Annette O'Toole Returns?

Could Martha Kent be returning for the Smallville series finale?
The actress just Tweeted this from her JimmyJindo Twitter account:

Vancouver starts with a V. Could it be? The first hour of the series finale is still yet to shoot, after all...

sweet she will possibly be a part of the finale, now only hope michael mckean is free to tag along to at least shoot a scene as perry again.

Ap i posted that back a page, as quoted above. But i am happy she will have a part in the finale.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm

For the moment, it makes the most sense to post this here.

Comic Vine wrote:Could Superboy Spin Off of Smallville?

I always looked at SMALLVILLE as basically being a Superboy show with a different name anyway...

TVLine’s got the scoop that not only is Michael Rosenbaum returning to the show as Lex Luthor, he’s also bringing a clone with him. Unnatural lil' Alexander has a name that’s an obvious nod to the good-or-bad red head from Earth 2, but he’s got additional connections to another heavyweight in Supes’ mythos - - Superboy. Or Conner Kent. Or Kon-El. He goes by a lot of names. To me, it was a little uncomfortably (and unintentionally?) Freudian for this kid to be revealed as a clone of both Supes and Luthor - - effectively making him their son - - but the show’s apparently going to be following that same route in its plot.

All the fans know that the producers have long been discussing the possibility of doing a spin-off show. If I were calling the shots, I’d turn the whole thing into a riff on THE BRAVE & THE BOLD or SHOWCASE; an anthology where characters would swap the front seat on a by-episode or by-arc basis. They’ve already established a whole stable of actors identified with basically every hero in the DCU... why not keep using them?

However, G-Man brought up the possibility that the introduction of Superboy so late in the game might actually be planting the seeds for a spin-off starring the Metropolis kid. It’s been about 20 years since the last live-action show, but I could see it working. Between YOUNG JUSTICE and the LEGION cartoon, you’ve certainly got a whole generation of kids who’re acclimated to the notion of a Superman Jr. With the Smallville cast and locations already established, a spin-off could easily continue the production, on a smaller scale, if necessary.

What do you maniacs think? Could it work? If you were sitting in the all-important chair, would you let SMALLVILLE end with this finale or would you continue it through spin-offs? If so, just how would you do it?

URL- http://www.comicvine.com/news/could-superboy-spin-off-of-smallville/142827

For my part, I can't really promise I'd watch such a show. If Welling makes the odd cameo as Superman, I might tune in for those episodes but in general, I don't like Connor. Connor worked okay for what SV used him for this past Friday but it's not really a character I have any attachment to.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:For the moment, it makes the most sense to post this here.

Comic Vine wrote:Could Superboy Spin Off of Smallville?

I always looked at SMALLVILLE as basically being a Superboy show with a different name anyway...

TVLine’s got the scoop that not only is Michael Rosenbaum returning to the show as Lex Luthor, he’s also bringing a clone with him. Unnatural lil' Alexander has a name that’s an obvious nod to the good-or-bad red head from Earth 2, but he’s got additional connections to another heavyweight in Supes’ mythos - - Superboy. Or Conner Kent. Or Kon-El. He goes by a lot of names. To me, it was a little uncomfortably (and unintentionally?) Freudian for this kid to be revealed as a clone of both Supes and Luthor - - effectively making him their son - - but the show’s apparently going to be following that same route in its plot.

All the fans know that the producers have long been discussing the possibility of doing a spin-off show. If I were calling the shots, I’d turn the whole thing into a riff on THE BRAVE & THE BOLD or SHOWCASE; an anthology where characters would swap the front seat on a by-episode or by-arc basis. They’ve already established a whole stable of actors identified with basically every hero in the DCU... why not keep using them?

However, G-Man brought up the possibility that the introduction of Superboy so late in the game might actually be planting the seeds for a spin-off starring the Metropolis kid. It’s been about 20 years since the last live-action show, but I could see it working. Between YOUNG JUSTICE and the LEGION cartoon, you’ve certainly got a whole generation of kids who’re acclimated to the notion of a Superman Jr. With the Smallville cast and locations already established, a spin-off could easily continue the production, on a smaller scale, if necessary.

What do you maniacs think? Could it work? If you were sitting in the all-important chair, would you let SMALLVILLE end with this finale or would you continue it through spin-offs? If so, just how would you do it?

URL- http://www.comicvine.com/news/could-superboy-spin-off-of-smallville/142827

For my part, I can't really promise I'd watch such a show. If Welling makes the odd cameo as Superman, I might tune in for those episodes but in general, I don't like Connor. Connor worked okay for what SV used him for this past Friday but it's not really a character I have any attachment to.

If they keep him a skinny kid in a one-size-too-big t-shirt, count me out.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 pm

I wonder if they'll even be able to have a SUPERBOY show due to the legal issues with duh heirs. In addition to Superman, isn't there some issue with Superboy also due to some early version that Siegel & Shuster did back in the day? Isn't that why only Season 1 of the Superboy TV show has been released on DVD? I have Season 1. I'm still waiting for the ones with Gerard Christopher, who I feel like did a better job anyway & looked more the part. Incidentally back then I think the idea was for Reeve to 'hand the mantle' to Gerard Christopher for 'SUPERMAN-THE NEW MOVIE', AKA 'Superman V', I guess after Superboy ended. That was not to be, but I still want to know where the DVD sets are, & I believe the legal issues have something to do with it. Since Connor goes by 'Superboy' in the comics, will they even be allowed to do a spin-off?!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 pm

non_amos wrote:I wonder if they'll even be able to have a SUPERBOY show due to the legal issues with duh heirs. In addition to Superman, isn't there some issue with Superboy also due to some early version that Siegel & Shuster did back in the day? Isn't that why only Season 1 of the Superboy TV show has been released on DVD? I have Season 1. I'm still waiting for the ones with Gerard Christopher, who I feel like did a better job anyway & looked more the part. Incidentally back then I think the idea was for Reeve to 'hand the mantle' to Gerard Christopher for 'SUPERMAN-THE NEW MOVIE', AKA 'Superman V', I guess after Superboy ended. That was not to be, but I still want to know where the DVD sets are, & I believe the legal issues have something to do with it. Since Connor goes by 'Superboy' in the comics, will they even be allowed to do a spin-off?!
Apparently the "Superboy" name stuff has been resolved. One conspiracy theory I read holds that the name/depiction of Superboy is one reason that Geoff Johns and Gary Frankenstein's Sucky Origin miniseries took so freaking long to come out.

As to the Superboy TV show, the story I heard was that season 1 wasn't a very strong seller so WB doesn't want to release further episodes.

Superboy was originally a Salkind property but, as part of legal action taken in the early 90's, WB reacquired the rights to all things Superman from the Salkinds. That includes Superboy and Supergirl.

Originally, the Salkinds were allegedly developing a Superman V in the late 80's/early 90's. At some point, their interests shifted toward doing a "young Superman" (or some such) movie starring Gerard Christopher. That was supposedly at some level of development before WB reacquired the property from the Salkinds. Doing so scotched the Gerard Christopher movie and the Superboy show in the process, clearing the way for Lois & Clark to go into active development.

Superman is such a hot potato (legally speaking) these days that I have to assume WB's only pushing ahead with the Snyder reboot because they don't want to face a potential lawsuit for not having a Superman movie in production by the court ordered deadline.

Still... now that the vile Siegel bitch is out of the way (yeah, that's right, "vile bitch", that's what I just called her), I wonder if the Siegel estate will be willing to reach a final settlement with WB "for a consideration" so that WB won't lose about half the property in 2013.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:23 am

The one "trump card" that the Bros. Warner have is their lawsuit against the "heirs" lawyer.

If the "heirs" win, HE gets something like 49% of the Superman copyright, and the "heirs" split the remaining 51%. Yeah, you read that right. Guess who THEN becomes the MAJORITY holder in the Superman sweepstakes? That's right: The scumbag lawyer!. So they can try to win their case, get screwed on a whole notha' level, or they do the smart thing and take what I am assuming will be a HUGE cash offer from WB.

Which one would YOU do, given their choices?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:The one "trump card" that the Bros. Warner have is their lawsuit against the "heirs" lawyer.

If the "heirs" win, HE gets something like 49% of the Superman copyright, and the "heirs" split the remaining 51%. Yeah, you read that right. Guess who THEN becomes the MAJORITY holder in the Superman sweepstakes? That's right: The scumbag lawyer!. So they can try to win their case, get screwed on a whole notha' level, or they do the smart thing and take what I am assuming will be a HUGE cash offer from WB.

Which one would YOU do, given their choices?
You serious? I mean, I do realize you're being rhetorical here but still. Dude, I would've cashed out back in 2006 or 7. That judge's ruling was pretty definitive and WB had to know how screwed they were right about then. I'm assuming, of course, that settling would allow WB to keep all aspects of the property (or else wtf is the point?).

If so, cut me a check for, I dunno, $400 million right now, plus deliver an annual disbursement of $1 million to me/my estate for the next twenty or so years (the lawyers could work this part out) in exchange for waiving *ALL* future claims to the character/property/franchise/whatever else and letting the matter go *FOREVER*.

Would WB go for it? To me, it'd be better to ask if they could afford not to since a divided trademark does nothing for no one. A $420 million pay out right now could save them a lot of wasted expenditures in previous decades that are surely in the billions, not to mention the gravy they'd lose on lost Superman swag sales RIGHT NOW.

But keep in mind, I'm a fairly greedy pragmatist, not the vile, spiteful, vindictive, self-righteous cunt that Joanne Siegel was, so take it as you will.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 am

man it would be sweet to have any spin off from smallville. There is so many characters they have brought in that could possibly make for a good spin off. Plus would be nice to see smallville's dc universe expand more and grow even bigger. Then of course any possible chance appearances of SV actors once in a great awhile on said other show. But it just doesnt look like anything is on the dock presently. With everyone on board starting to move on to other projects and all that.

As for the copyright stuff. I am so dam sick of it. Personally i wish it wasnt in the mess it is. And that the "heirs" just would drop it and settle for some reasonable money amount. That is good for them and good for DC/WB and lets WB/DC continue to have control in the rights.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/matts-inside-line-smallville-allison-mack/
Chlosure Is Coming | Fans of Smallville‘s Chloe were a bit disappointed to see their girl quietly exit stage left at the end of the February 25 episode, to work (off-camera!) at the Star City Register. But since Allison Mack only signed on for five episodes this season and that was the last of the bunch, what can you do? Well, for one, you can have Mack back. Though neither The CW nor Warner Bros. TV is confirming anything about the two-hour series finale beyond its May 13 air date and Michael Rosenbaum’s encore as Lex Luthor, a well-placed source tells me that Mack – also an original cast member – sneaked back to the set and will also be a part of the grand send-off. And that, friends, is super.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Not surprised on Mack. Her "farewell" was so underwhelming that it seemed obvious that we'd see her again.

As for Superboy copyright, I thought it all still harked back to DC starting the line and never acknowledging S&S to begin with. It's when they pursued DC down the track and won, that the whole copyright issue over Superboy then became "touchy".

IIRC, Warners/DC have to pay the S&S estate a small fortune to use the "old school Superboy" compared to other characters.

I think it's one of the reason the Superboy stuff is so rare, they could release it if they wanted to but they wouldn't make as much on it as other stuff because of the rights. It's also a reason for the "no flights, no tights" policy in Smallville, it would be seen as too similar to Superboy and the cheques to the heirs would be flowing again.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Father Finian wrote:Not surprised on Mack. Her "farewell" was so underwhelming that it seemed obvious that we'd see her again.

As for Superboy copyright, I thought it all still harked back to DC starting the line and never acknowledging S&S to begin with. It's when they pursued DC down the track and won, that the whole copyright issue over Superboy then became "touchy".

IIRC, Warners/DC have to pay the S&S estate a small fortune to use the "old school Superboy" compared to other characters.

I think it's one of the reason the Superboy stuff is so rare, they could release it if they wanted to but they wouldn't make as much on it as other stuff because of the rights. It's also a reason for the "no flights, no tights" policy in Smallville, it would be seen as too similar to Superboy and the cheques to the heirs would be flowing again.

Actually, if that were true, why is he called 'Superboy' in the Young Justice cartoon? Why not just call him "Conner"? And if it's true that they are considering a 'Superboy' spin-off, that makes even LESS sense.

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Actually, if that were true, why is he called 'Superboy' in the Young Justice cartoon? Why not just call him "Conner"? And if it's true that they are considering a 'Superboy' spin-off, that makes even LESS sense.
Agreed. I forget the details but I remember some kind of legal decision coming down the pipeline circa 2006 or 7 which helped a LOT in terms of using the Superboy name. One conspiracy theory I read (and actually find kind of believeable) is that DC only (temporarily, as it turned out) killed Connor in Infinite Crisis because of "Superboy" difficulties. But even before then, I can't remember the last time he was referred to as Superboy. He was usually addressed as "Connor" from what I can remember.

Apologist Puncher's sig wrote:BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
Can't remember if I ever commented on this or not but Beppo was a product of his time. He fit the Superman of that era (Silver Age) pretty well. Odd and goofy though he was, he was of his time.

That's different from BJ and Singer, who had to pretty much invent new characters and slap vaguely familiar iconography and names on them in order to be able to process the mythos. That's the entire reason we call the character Singerman. I for one have no idea who the hell that character is... but I sure know it isn't Superman.

It's not that BJ and Singer are the worst thing to happen to Superman since Beppo; they're the worst thing to happen to Superman ever.

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 am

To the superboy thing I thought they got through some of the legal issues around the character a few yrs back. Since they where able to call superboy superboy in the comics again and all that. I don't know the specifics on the legal stuff. Trying to keep up with all that stuff is such a headache.

As for allison I don't see the harm of her appearing in finale. It most likely will probably be a small scene/2 or a cameo. Since they have alot of other stuff going on with darkseid, lex and reveal of superman. So I think its ok she is ij finale its somewhat proper she should have a part since she is original cast member.

Since others like krisitin and sam are not options to go with. So I don't see much to fret over with allison doing a small appearance.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Actually, if that were true, why is he called 'Superboy' in the Young Justice cartoon? Why not just call him "Conner"? And if it's true that they are considering a 'Superboy' spin-off, that makes even LESS sense.

You want logic in the Superman world?

What Colors recalls is right, as far as I remember it too. And his memory is probably better than mine!

I think it's more than just a name, it's more the whole concept of old school Superboy and who really created the idea of a guy from Krypton living in Smallville with his adopted parents, the Kents. And also happens to wear a particular red & blue costume.....You won't see that version of Superboy again.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next