Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

+9
bootspark
gadhero
kivara
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
13 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

kivara wrote:When it was confirmed that Routh wasn't returning as Superman, she actually wrote that she cried and it was the worst day of her life. Rolling Eyes

Retroactively making it one of the BEST of mine.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

kivara wrote:When it was confirmed that Routh wasn't returning as Superman, she actually wrote that she cried and it was the worst day of her life. Rolling Eyes
Heh heh, okay dude, you CANNOT write something like that without posting a link! Pretty please? I'll be your best friend!

Apologist Puncher wrote:Retroactively making it one of the BEST of mine.....
Very Happy
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
Heh heh, okay dude, you CANNOT write something like that without posting a link! Pretty please? I'll be your best friend!

Apologist Puncher wrote:Retroactively making it one of the BEST of mine.....
Very Happy

I have a feeling THIS is what it looks like:
Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Pants-a-little-tight-23547160759
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 am

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9407#comments

Younis posted a mini-article which compares the rate of announcements made for Singerman vs. the Snyder reboot. In large part, he establishes that news is breaking earlier about Snyder's film than stuff for Singerman did at the equivalent period before release.

A lot of Apologists on the Younis page have criticized the hell out of various bullshit details about the reboot, calling it rushed and shit. Younis, in a surprising display of logic and facts, refutes them in that article up there.

My question- is this the opening salvo in Younis abandoning the Apologists? We've all been predicting he'd do it sooner or later. If he wants to get in bed with the production, he's got to do something about the Apologists, and soon.

Just makes you wonder.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Empty RE:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  non_amos Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 am

I just saw that article before coming here. Yeah, Eunuch will probably kiss major buttocks to get on the good side of the new crew for the reboot. However, expect the 'brain-dead apologists sheep' to follow their 'pied piper'. Remember, with duh apologists, originally it wasn't just Brandon 'BJ' Routhman who could do no wrong. They also looked at Singer as being infallible. Look how quickly they turned on Singer! Just read the comments over there sometimes like: "Yeah, Brandon was the living incarnation of Superman but Singer dropped the ball on both directing and the script. Get another director but keep Blandon" Blah blah blah! And other such related nonsense. So BJ will probably still have his followers there but Eunuch is gonna follow the money!

It'll really be interesting to see how his 'banning' policy works as this film progresses. Basketball
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

This loser is so nuckin' futs it's laughable:

#24 | TheWraith on March 16, 2011 5:38pm EST
You better speak to Brandon (and watch the docos on the DVD again), because that's what he says there quite clearly. I watched it last night. And he (Routh) should know better than anyone else the timeframe involved.

Smack-talking the midget "boss" there? When is Bailey going to "drop the hammer" or whatever the fuck he called it?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:This loser is so nuckin' futs it's laughable:

#24 | TheWraith on March 16, 2011 5:38pm EST
You better speak to Brandon (and watch the docos on the DVD again), because that's what he says there quite clearly. I watched it last night. And he (Routh) should know better than anyone else the timeframe involved.

Smack-talking the midget "boss" there? When is Bailey going to "drop the hammer" or whatever the fuck he called it?
I thought Bailey took at least a partial sabbatical from the Younis page. I haven't kept up though.

Point is that I lovelovelove seeing the Apologists turning on their (soon to be former, I guess) master. They backed the wrong horse back in 2006 and they're still reaping the consequences. In some very limited ways, Singerman is the gift that keeps on giving. Smile
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Holy shit, those people NEVER LET UP!!

It's OVER! Blandon ain't coming back!

Yeesh...

Not only that, but they forget that talent-less asshole ALREADY "moved on".....
Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Blando10

Brilliant. You even got his goofy stick on curl exactly spot on.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:31 am

thecolorsblend wrote:But show me the Superman comic where he knocked Lois up, blew town for five years, stalked her upon his arrival, tried getting into her pants behind her common law hubby's back, took a beating without resistance, etc.

Forget the comics (figure of speech), none of the characters motivations match the characters in the films that Singerman is supposed to be apart of.

Again, SR is only apart of the "Donnerverse" because Bryan said so.

What they came up with would be pushed to fit into ANY incarnation of Superman.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

thecolorsblend wrote:EDIT- I should mention that Jessica Biel is one hell of a better choice than 90% of the names I see on fanlists.

I have to admit I think Biel is stunning looking.

I know I can safely admit that sort of thing here.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 am

Younis Page URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9410#comments
LA Times Blog URL- http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/16/zack-snyder-wont-look-back-theres-been-no-other-superman-movies

Zack Snyder wrote:"Literally, the one thing that everyone can start to think about is that we're making a movie that finally goes with the approach that there's been no other Superman movies," Snyder said. "If you look at 'Batman Begins,' there's that structure, there's the canon that we know about and respect but on other hand there's this approach that pre-supposes that there haven't been any other movies. In every aspect of design and of story, the whole thing is very much from that perspective of respect the canon but don't be a slave to the movies."

I mentioned to Snyder that in hindsight the Singer film might have been boxed in by the past and too tentative - the movie seemed at times like a cautious curator trying to move around among fragile museum pieces. "Yeah, and we're not afraid of that at all," Snyder said. "Our Superman, he's got things to figure out but he's a physical cat."

Everything I say here hopefully has some measure of credibility given that I'm the "guilty until proven innocent" guy. Snyder is FAR from off the hook as far as I'm concerned.

But, as is policy around here, it always comes back to intellectual honesty. I want to give Snyder a CHANCE. A chance to either fuck up royally or a chance to make everyone forget about all previous Superman adaptations. As the present custodian of The Myth, he deserves a chance to succeed on his own merits or fail on his own merits. Anything other than that is intellectual dishonesty at best and Apologist axe-grinding at worst. And that shit ain't gonna fly, not around here.

Let the past be the past. Singerman ALONE should've taught us all that much.

And now...

Alleged Fan #1 wrote:#1 | Sabaoth on March 16, 2011 11:33pm EST
And to think, I was so happy when my favorite elements of the Donnerverse found their way into the comics a few years ago!
Let me take a moment to mourn some of my favorite things that will (likely) not be along for Snyder's "Superman Begins":

Goodbye Crystal based Fortress of Solitude!
Goodbye Green humming crystal from Fortress of Solitude!
Goodbye General Zod!
Goodbye John Williams theme!
Wow, Richard Donner created Zod! Did you guys know that? I always thought Zod started off in an issue of Adventure Comics from 1961. I'm sure glad Detective Douchebag is here to set me straight!

Also... sorry, Donner dropped the ball in making that crystal green. With Superman, green anything is commonly associated with Kryptonite. Some other color should've been selected for that crystal.

Lastly, the Williams theme is good. I'd never say otherwise. But folks, it's not about topping it, it's about creating something that suits the film at hand. I've seen people argue (with a straight face) that "other hero themes" (ie, L&C, STAS, etc) just don't reach the heights of epic epicness as the epic John Williams epic. Well no shit; one of those was a romantic show and the other was a lite 40's throwback. They both had themes to match. They were trying to "outdo" Williams, they tried to develop music that suited the tone of the given series.

But idiotic, comics-illiterate, Donner-obsessed non-fans don't think in terms of what's good for a specific adaptation. Their line is "If it's not Williams, it won't work". Geeze...

Oh oh oh, and just for the record, much as I dig the Williams theme... I don't think it really fits well with too much else except the Reeve films and parts of the Bronze Age era of the comics. Anything else (Golden Age, Silver Age, Byrne Age, STAS, L&C, George Reeves, All-Star Superman, likely Smallville when all's said and done, you name it), the Williams theme just isn't suited to the material. It works in the style Donner created but it's a specific vocabulary of music that doesn't play anywhere near as well in Superman stories shooting for a different style and tone. Don't let the Donner Nazis and Apologists fool you.

Alleged Fan #2 wrote:#9 | JosephCAW on March 17, 2011 1:07am EST
the Fortress does need a updated look, but I hope the outside looks similar to the Crystal one we all know and (hopefully most of us lol) love Smile

That can be his homage to the originals, the outer look of the Fortress is the same, but inside...........welcome to Snyderville lol
Fuck you and your homage. People SERIOUSLY need to get off Richard Donner's nuts. STM wasn't THAT good, y'all.

Alleged Fan #3 wrote:#11 | smallville-211 on March 17, 2011 1:14am EST
if I do go to this movie it will be be to see superman in 3d but I am still not happy with what I am hearing as far as the casting for this movie.
This should tell you pretty much everything you need to know about this fucknuts' fan cred. Namely that he has ZERO.

Alleged Fan #4 wrote:#13 | Daniel McIntosh on March 17, 2011 2:49am EST
"I am sure there will be other Superman movies, but I am not sure they will get it quite as right as this one" - John Williams Superman The Movie documentary.
With respect to John Williams, he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about here. It's easy to forget now as most of us grew up in the legacy of STM but Donner pretty much wiped his ass with much of the canon of the time. No Superboy, radically under-emphasized role for Kent parents, radically over-emphasized role for Jor-El, completely redesigned Krypton, completely reconceptualized FOS, Clark played as an over-the-top clod, etc etc etc.

Now, one could argue "but but but those changes WORKED for what Donner was doing". Yeah? And? Look, just because the final product wasn't an utter fucking trainwreck doesn't exonerate Donner from anything. Those concepts have never been attempted in live action so it's capricious at best to argue that they can't be made to work. Had the Internet been around back in Donner's day, STM would've been broken it in half. So take your fucking Apologist arguments some place else, they won't fly here.

In the final analysis, exactly TWO things make STM work- Chris Reeve's performance and John Williams' music. Period. The script has serious tone issues in the third act, the villains are goofy and non-threatening much of the time and too Bond-derivative the rest of the time (gee, wonder why THAT is?), so on and so forth. You take Reeve and Williams out of that movie and what you have is a flop of historic proportions on your hands.

But Reeve and Williams redeem the whole.

It may be hard to overcome STM's legacy... but overcoming STM in terms of quality, storytelling and fidelity to the character and his history won't be too big a challenge.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 am

I don't know man. Superman The Movie just works.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 am

thecolorsblend wrote: Look, just because the final product wasn't an utter fucking trainwreck doesn't exonerate Donner from anything.

Are you fucking drunk?

You constantly fail to accept that STM, or Smallville or whatever are NOT literal interpretations of a comic book. Donner was making a movie and it worked beautifully.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 am

thecolorsblend wrote:......overcoming STM in terms of quality, storytelling and fidelity to the character and his history won't be too big a challenge.

Congrats. That's about the stupidest thing I've ever read on a Superman website.

Superman's lucky to have that film on his resume. It is a "classic" film.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am

Father Finian wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:......overcoming STM in terms of quality, storytelling and fidelity to the character and his history won't be too big a challenge.

Congrats. That's about the stupidest thing I've ever read on a Superman website.

Superman's lucky to have that film on his resume. It is a "classic" film.
It's good, no doubts there, but it won't be too challenging to make a film that's as good or better while being wholly divorced from it. Not saying Snyder's necessarily the guy for the job (I have no idea), I'm just saying it's absolutely possible.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Younis Page URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9410#comments
LA Times Blog URL- http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/16/zack-snyder-wont-look-back-theres-been-no-other-superman-movies

Semi-Literate Apologist Knuckle-Dragger wrote:#34 | magnumbrandor on March 17, 2011 2:17pm EST
I hope they dont tone his powers down . I hope he still has heat vision , super breath , super streingth , can fly faster then a speeding bullet , xray vision , bullet proof and etc . I am all for seeing superman fighting a super villian physical , but he is making me a bit nervouse saying physical awhole lot . I just have a feeling he isnt meaning it like most people are interpreting it . I could not stand the george reeves show where he would striaght up punch a robber in the face . That should kill any human is superman punched them . I like superman even more for how moral he is . I never liked how in superman 2 when Zod and his two minions lost their powers and fell in the bottomless pit in the fortress ands superman did not save them and have the justice system take care of him .

Fucking idiot.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman01

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman02

The above are non-powered beings, their physical appearances notwithstanding.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman03

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman04

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman05

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman06

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Superman07

I've often said that, contrary to popular misconception, not all opinions are equally valid. Fucktards like that Apologist from the Younis page prove me right every single day.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've had to send some dumbass Apologist to school about Superman punching a regular human/non-powered being in the face, I'd retire.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9414#comments

*sigh Yeah, there's more.

Apologist Donner Nazi #1 wrote:#38 | GreatestCriminalMind on March 18, 2011 10:01am EST
I think Costner is a great actor......but something concerns me about his casting and the casting of Diane Lane. Their age. They seem a bit young to be adult Superman's parents so I think this means we are going to get the origin story again....which I really don't think is needed.

Apologist Donner Nazi #2 wrote:#49 | deaconnecessary on March 18, 2011 4:10pm EST
"First of all your arguing about the height of a Comic Book superhero who HAS NO definitive height. His height changes according to the artist who draws him."
Actually, Superman DOES have a defenitive height and weight. According to DC, Superman is 6'3", weighs 225 lbs, and is 35 years old.
I can see Costner as Jonathan Kent, but I am an OLd School child of the Silver Age, where the Kents were older when they found baby Kal-El. To me, the defenitive screen
Kents were Glenn Ford & Phylis Thaxter.
And it looks like, from what I have read, that this film will rehash the whole origin story again. As I have asked before, "Why?"
Don't we all know where Superman came from by now? Why use up time and film retelling the obvious when it could be used to tell more orginal story?
Yeah, cuz assuming the audience's familiarity with Superman's history worked BEAUTIFULLY last time...

Apologist Moroon wrote:Hey...what's up? I do have to a disagree with you. Every Superman fan have the right to have their preference of their "ideal" Superman. But if Snyder is trying to stay loyal to canon. Superman is 6'3" but 6'1"? I have nothing against Henry Cavill. It's like making Spiderman who's 5'10" into 6'6". That's why alot of people/fans have issues with this Cavill actor. This doesn't mean you have to be mean and tear down their opinions. Please I advise you not to disrespect me........peace.

I've also served in the military.
Wow. WOW! This guy wouldn't last two seconds around here.

Younis page member #1 wrote:#47 | seutonius on March 18, 2011 2:02pm EST
So far, so good. I like where this is headed, so far. Costner and Lane are both seasoned actors, and while not Oscar worthy performers, they are solid and good enough to make a very compelling Martha and Jonathan Kent. I also like how Snyder is following his own vision, and not making a Superman movie just to honor Richard Donner, which is all that Bryan Singer - who's a grossly overrated director - did.
Younis page member #2 wrote:#51 | orangebob on March 18, 2011 4:32pm EST
No more Donnerverse! I loved the first 2 Donner Supes films. I am glad they are starting from Scratch!!!!!
Okay, 'fess up, which of you wrote these? Smile
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Empty RE:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  non_amos Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Okay, 'fess up, which of you wrote these?"

Not me! Wink

Seriously though, I didn't. I can't use my former ID there anymore because I believe that happened when Eunuch 'cleaned house' of inactive accounts. I still haven't opened a new account. However, I did see some of those apologists' comments just while ago when I checked that site. Expect more drivel like that all the way up until the film opens, & even afterward when they're not pleased with the final product. I've still been tempted to sign up again under a different ID but can't seem to even make the effort to do so.

non_amos (If that is indeed my real name!)
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Personally I like younger kents. Makes there whole family dynamic seem more relatable and real. Then being grandparents age. Also since we already know from snyder this is his take and like no other films before. So of course we are bound to see some origin stuff. Which is needed to a degree.

Last edited by webhead2006 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 pm

non_amos wrote:
"Okay, 'fess up, which of you wrote these?"

Not me! Wink

Seriously though, I didn't. I can't use my former ID there anymore because I believe that happened when Eunuch 'cleaned house' of inactive accounts. I still haven't opened a new account. However, I did see some of those apologists' comments just while ago when I checked that site. Expect more drivel like that all the way up until the film opens, & even afterward when they're not pleased with the final product. I've still been tempted to sign up again under a different ID but can't seem to even make the effort to do so.

non_amos (If that is indeed my real name!)
Part of me is tempted to sign up a new name, go in there and foment rebellion with nothing but pro-Singer posts and rally others to my cause. "I won't see this piece of shit reboot, SINGER AND ROUTH FOREVER!!!" Get other Apologists to join in and lead a faux-Civil War, get everybody involved with my little insurrection banned and generally make a troll of myself.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

So. Seems that Snyder quote about Singerman is accurate after all depending on how you look at it. Either way you care to look at it though, he was DEFINITELY bashing on Singerman.

Apologist nitwit wrote:#6 | BigDawg on March 21, 2011 3:23am EST
Wow... this is awful...

This guy talking makes me terrified for this movie

"is a physical cat"

"does some physical [censored]"

"Superman kicking some ass"

"cool... awesome bro"

Superman is about to become a frat boy/street thug ... oh boy did someone miss the train on what Superman is about...

This coming from a guy who was VP of an extremely popular party school fraternity...

just because I like to drink and say "Awesome bro" doesn't mean I think Superman should too

LOL...

this is going to be awful

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9428#comments

Voice of reason wrote:#17 | Noah Runzo on March 21, 2011 8:59am EST
You guys are being negative without a good reason.
Noah is a friend of mine and he's in no means an Apologist. Seems he's taken over Barry Freiman's position of being the calm, reasonable voice in the wilderness among all the hysteria.

Even Younis is playing the part of voice of reason here. How pathetic is that? Yes sir, The Split between the Younis page and the Apologists is coming, be sure of that.

I'd write more but I don't have time.

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 pm

haha what a fool there
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

"Noah is a friend of mine and he's in no means an Apologist. Seems he's taken over Barry Freiman's position of being the calm, reasonable voice in the wilderness among all the hysteria."

He's also one of the Mods there I believe. However, it seems that other Mods get all the press! And I don't know if you knew it or not but Eunuch has taken over Barry's job of 'Superman On TV' but it looks like the nearest next-to-nothing! Instead of reporting everything going on with past Superman cast, including non-related appearances, Eunuch stated he's only reporting actual Superman info, in so many words. What a tool!

What gets me is that for something that really matters, duh apologists don't even care to comment at all:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9418

"Travis Bigham is a fun-loving, sweet, handsome 21 year old with a million dollar smile. On July 25th, 2010, he was in a terrible car accident that left him with a traumatic brain injury. It's a MIRACLE he is alive. He is now at TX Neuro Rehab relearning everything... how to talk, swallow, walk & function again. There is a LONG road ahead for this amazing young man who has always loved Superman. A "Benefit Fund for Travis Bigham" is set up at Extraco Banks (P.O. Box 2379 Hewitt, TX 76643). There are also t-shirts for sale.

Visit the CaringBridge.org website for further details on how you can help."

Here's a young man, also a SUPERMAN FAN, who got brain damage last summer from a car accident. This was posted by Eunuch on 3/20/2011 & it has gotten 0 comments. ZERO COMMENTS! Yet duh apologists will fill up an entire page moaning about 'BJ vs. Welling' or what-not?! Gimme a break! I guess it shows the really caring lot that they are huh?! Now watch someone post just because of what I said. What a bunch of losers! Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 pm

I agree with you non_amos. Those bitches will whine about BJ not being in a Singerman sequel, but a real life human interest story doesn't garner ANY responses?

Fuck those shitty little bitches right in their sloppy asses.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:So. Seems that Snyder quote about Singerman is accurate after all depending on how you look at it. Either way you care to look at it though, he was DEFINITELY bashing on Singerman.

Apologist nitwit wrote:#6 | BigDawg on March 21, 2011 3:23am EST
Wow... this is awful...

This guy talking makes me terrified for this movie

"is a physical cat"

"does some physical [censored]"

"Superman kicking some ass"

"cool... awesome bro"

Superman is about to become a frat boy/street thug ... oh boy did someone miss the train on what Superman is about...

This coming from a guy who was VP of an extremely popular party school fraternity...

just because I like to drink and say "Awesome bro" doesn't mean I think Superman should too

LOL...

this is going to be awful

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9428#comments

Voice of reason wrote:#17 | Noah Runzo on March 21, 2011 8:59am EST
You guys are being negative without a good reason.
Noah is a friend of mine and he's in no means an Apologist. Seems he's taken over Barry Freiman's position of being the calm, reasonable voice in the wilderness among all the hysteria.

Even Younis is playing the part of voice of reason here. How pathetic is that? Yes sir, The Split between the Younis page and the Apologists is coming, be sure of that.

I'd write more but I don't have time.

You missed a CLASSIC post:

#4 | redcape on March 21, 2011 2:57am EST
SR WAS the most realistic SH movie made. What was more?

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 5 Laughing
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum