Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Father Finian on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 am

...but Neal, this isn't the Superman movie you promised them. No wonder some are upset. They're waiting for the Singerman sequel you guaranteed them.

Funny stuff

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Posts : 430
Points : 434
User Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 am

Father Finian wrote:Hammer down? Ha! I haven't heard that since the CB radio days!

Doesn't enjoy doing this? F*ck off.....what else is Bailey going to do? Dig a hole?

He could always threaten to BREATHE on people.....


_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm

I changed the title, because I wanted to add links to other sites beyond Duh HomoPage.

Like this little nugget from a certain Singer-sucking forum, formerly known as "BlueNuts":
http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/showthread.php?1142-SR-A-Thematic-Analysis
Dbreiden83080 Yesterday 05:53 PM

I really found SR to be an emotional movie for me. Yes it tied to the Donner films, which i liked and Routh reminded me of Chris Reeve which i loved but this movie just hit all the right emotional notes for me. I remember being in that theatre opening day, first showing and as the Williams theme hit and the titles soared i was on cloud 9. I felt like i was 10 years old again.. I thought Routh sold himself so well as the hero returning to earth but still saddended and feeling very much lost. I thought Kate and Brandon had good chemistry and Spacey was a great Lex. I loved how Lex just picks right up where he left off, he's out of prison time for a world domination scheme.. That's Lex.. I loved the climax with NK and the end scene where Superman is plummeting to earth. I actually think that is the best Superman scene in any movie. This movie will always have a place in my collection regardless of what the future holds..

Seriously, what can be said about this sad piece of shit's "views" of Singerman that hasn't been said before? I mean, look at the bold parts. Really?

That place is HILARIOUS when it comes to the Singerman Apologists. Still as "sheltered" as ever, with people too afraid to call a "spade" a "spade"......

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  webhead2006 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm

haha what crap that is ap

webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

RE: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  non_amos on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Ya know what, that post sounds like Solaris from duh Homopage, or 'Most Powerful' or whatever she is elsewhere. She was one apologist who could 'find no wrong' in Singerman, including her 'BJ'. The problem, though, is she had the opposite opinion of Welling. But what else is new at duh Homopage?! Smile

non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 pm

non_amos wrote:Ya know what, that post sounds like Solaris from duh Homopage, or 'Most Powerful' or whatever she is elsewhere. She was one apologist who could 'find no wrong' in Singerman, including her 'BJ'. The problem, though, is she had the opposite opinion of Welling. But what else is new at duh Homopage?! Smile

I believe I used to call "it" MostPowerfulVaginaStench.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 pm

My understanding is that Most Powerful/Solaris used the name Stargazer on Blue Tights. That dbriden person posted/posts on both forums.

They're both unabashed Apologists though so it all comes to the same.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 am

thecolorsblend wrote:My understanding is that Most Powerful/Solaris used the name Stargazer on Blue Tights. That dbriden person posted/posts on both forums.

They're both unabashed Apologists though so it all comes to the same.

Yep, they should be forced to wear this hat AT ALL TIMES:


_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  webhead2006 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am

i really got sick of that person over at shh supes board when i was on there.

webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:19 am

webhead2006 wrote:i really got sick of that person over at shh supes board when i was on there.

People coddle the mentally handicapped on message boards, it appears....

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:54 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
webhead2006 wrote:i really got sick of that person over at shh supes board when i was on there.

People coddle the mentally handicapped on message boards, it appears....
Well, considering Hype is a known den for Apologist and other Singer sympathizers (or was anyway, I haven't kept up), my argument would be that it's less "coddling" and more "commiserating".

Then again, I never had a membership on that forum because I always thought it was a joke so what do I know?

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 am

Ya I am only on certain sections of the boards there these days.

webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Well, considering Hype is a known den for Apologist and other Singer sympathizers (or was anyway, I haven't kept up), my argument would be that it's less "coddling" and more "commiserating".

Then again, I never had a membership on that forum because I always thought it was a joke so what do I know?

Explain BlueNuts, and it's "spawn" CrossEyesSkyward, as well as SingerHomoHype then? Are you REALLY going to claim there is no coddling THERE?

I sure hope not.....


_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Well, considering Hype is a known den for Apologist and other Singer sympathizers (or was anyway, I haven't kept up), my argument would be that it's less "coddling" and more "commiserating".

Then again, I never had a membership on that forum because I always thought it was a joke so what do I know?

Explain BlueNuts, and it's "spawn" CrossEyesSkyward, as well as SingerHomoHype then? Are you REALLY going to claim there is no coddling THERE?

I sure hope not.....
Semantics, perhaps. Of course I could never argue that. Among the mods, no doubt there's "protection" going on. And I can give you examples, if you'd like. But then it all goes back to the sickness of Apologist thinking to begin with. The mods can't answer any of the stuff Realists post so in what Ayn Rand might call "enlightened self-interest" they "caution" (or ban) the Realist.

From where I sit, the mods of such places are (A) invariably Apologists themselves ("SuperApologists", you might say) and (B) at least as determined to avoid reality as those they coddle. The very pages you cite bear that much out. Shit, look at what goes on in the comment section for any average SV posting on the Younis page. Anything goes with SV (or really anything Superman-related) while Singerman resides in a special place of reverence and protection. Criticize Blandon the Bartender or Singer at your peril. I got banned when the JLA stuff was breaking because, as history now proves, I said that the only reason the JLA movie was even on the table was because WB had no intention to make Singerman 2- Stalker of Steel.

Well look who ended up being right about that?

Still, shit like that shouldn't be too surprising. When in doubt, any Apologist's first reaction is to go crying to a mod for protection from the big, mean Realists with their facts and logic.

Now, you compare that to Watchdog, where there's just not much "moderating" to be done in many cases because most of us around here know how to back up any argument we make with FACTS, not blind loyalty and subjective feeeeeeeeeelings. I don't know about you but I've never once gotten a PM from someone asking me to protect them from jackshit. The members here know better and are better.

To me, that's one of the things that make Watchdog a more enjoyable forum than the pages you mention.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

Here's a doosey from Duh HomoPage:
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9365#comments

TINKU on March 8, 2011 11:29am EST
@MattComics

You are absolutely right that we don't need to make apologies for Superman. But we can't be blinded by fandom. And I am saying that because I care for Superman. You can’t see that underwear above pants look ridiculous and doesn’t strike the chord of the general mass audience in 21st century. Any sound-minded person won’t wear his underwear outside. Some fan boys think removing underpants would be disrespectful to the icon, but I think opposite, keeping red underwear above the pants in 21st century is disrespectful to the icon.

All the actors who portrayed the underwear above the pants classic look jokes today. We fans make a very small portion of the general audience worldwide. In the real world no one will mind if the undies are not there in the new reboot. I am thinking from a filmmakers head, and not a fanboys head. Good filmmakers have also to keep the modern sensibilities in mind. Superman’s costume is great and still iconic without the underpants. At the end of day, he is just a fictional character.

And if the filmmakers decide to keep the red underwear above the pants, they have to come with serious explanation about it for the modern audience. It’s not 1978 anymore when the campy look will just pass because it’s classic. The young generation audience already perceives Superman as a dated character, and you want to give them all the reason to believe that just to pass as..oh he is so iconic, we can’t get rid of underpants. Let him look stupid to modern sensibilities..we are scared of fanboy outcry. NO. They have to come up with intelligent explanations for that and then I have no problem. The audiences have to know, is it Kryptonian legacy to wear underpants above or this suit is an alien Kryptonian design made by Jor-el for his only son? Or he is a just a damn silly character.

Anyway, for me the most important thing is story. The story should be intelligent, fresh and modern and it should be told for maximum emotional impact and audience participation in the proceedings. It’s no more sensible, or even possible, to write effective drama without keeping the audience experiences in mind than it would be to design clothes without wearer in mind.

I am the new generation audience and also a huge Superman fan. (AP here. HAHAHAHA!!!)And I want intelligent explanation about the red underpants or else the underpants are just unnecessary and look silly on real human actors.

IMO, the goal of this new reboot should be a perfect superhero movie going experience that effortlessly holds the viewers from all ages and can successfully re-introduce Superman icon to the next generation.

I just LOVE that someone can shit all over a character, and a look that has lasted for 70+ years, with NOTHING to back-up his claims but hyperbole, then actually claim to be a "huge Superman fan".

Goes to show the intelligence-level of the average HomoPage "regular", doesn't it?

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 am

Am I the only one thinking Jon Peters might've written that comment?

EDIT- And for the numbnuts, "new generation" faggots, allow me to explain why the trunks have remained with the character. Superman's entire body suit is blue. He's got red boots, a red cape and, absent the trunks, an entirely blue body suit. From a graphic design standpoint, you need to have SOMEthing there in order to break up all of that blue. The trunks need to be there.

Removing the trunks is a bigger change than some people think. The Singerman bikini alone should prove to everyone how important it is to stick to the traditional look as closely as possible.

Something tells me that prick has never read the comics. Call it elitist but if you haven't read the comics, sorry, you don't have the right to say that certain things MUST change in order to achieve some bullshit level of credibility.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:48 am

thecolorsblend wrote:
Semantics, perhaps. Of course I could never argue that. Among the mods, no doubt there's "protection" going on. And I can give you examples, if you'd like. But then it all goes back to the sickness of Apologist thinking to begin with. The mods can't answer any of the stuff Realists post so in what Ayn Rand might call "enlightened self-interest" they "caution" (or ban) the Realist.

From where I sit, the mods of such places are (A) invariably Apologists themselves ("SuperApologists", you might say) and (B) at least as determined to avoid reality as those they coddle. The very pages you cite bear that much out. Shit, look at what goes on in the comment section for any average SV posting on the Younis page. Anything goes with SV (or really anything Superman-related) while Singerman resides in a special place of reverence and protection. Criticize Blandon the Bartender or Singer at your peril. I got banned when the JLA stuff was breaking because, as history now proves, I said that the only reason the JLA movie was even on the table was because WB had no intention to make Singerman 2- Stalker of Steel.

Well look who ended up being right about that?

Still, shit like that shouldn't be too surprising. When in doubt, any Apologist's first reaction is to go crying to a mod for protection from the big, mean Realists with their facts and logic.

Now, you compare that to Watchdog, where there's just not much "moderating" to be done in many cases because most of us around here know how to back up any argument we make with FACTS, not blind loyalty and subjective feeeeeeeeeelings. I don't know about you but I've never once gotten a PM from someone asking me to protect them from jackshit. The members here know better and are better.

To me, that's one of the things that make Watchdog a more enjoyable forum than the pages you mention.

From what I've read on the sites listed above, the "moderators" who are the quickest to ban Realists are DEFINITELY Apologists themselves. The worst of them are the ones who repeatedly try to DENY this little factoid. "Methinks thou doth protest too much".

In a lot of the cases, I will see Apologists "bait" people into making comments about BJ, Singer or Singerman, then run to the Apolo-Mods in private to get them to "protect" them. I mean, it's OBVIOUS to people just reading what is transpiring, but to someone who is ACTIVELY participating, they just don't see it? Seriously?

People here are free to say what they like. Heck, if someone had the cajones to come here and try to "defend" Singerman, they are free to do it. Just don't expect crap like "well imo...." or "do me blandon wuz da besty swooperman efa" to fly here. You will be pounded without mercy.

Come with facts and conviction, or keep your ass in your local Apologist Preschool.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:In a lot of the cases, I will see Apologists "bait" people into making comments about BJ, Singer or Singerman, then run to the Apolo-Mods in private to get them to "protect" them. I mean, it's OBVIOUS to people just reading what is transpiring, but to someone who is ACTIVELY participating, they just don't see it? Seriously?
This is not hyperbole on your part. It might've come to my attention on EmiJayne's or Archdouchebag's blog but at some point a few years ago, apparently some Apologist from, I think, Singer-Sucker Hype woke up, saw the light of reason and turned on his Apologist brethren.

I forget the finer details but basically he said he and his little band of Apologist Hitler Youths would write posts designed as little traps for Realists. When the Realists invariably took the bait, he and his circlejerk buddies would cry hysterically to the (at a minimum) pro-Apologist mod, who'd either warn or else outright fuckin ban the Realist "offender". He said they planned the trap out in advance through chat sessions and stuff.

The entire point of this little campaign was, as I understood it, to weed out Realists and make the forum overall more Apologist-friendly. Given that Hype has been regarded as an Apologist den for years now, I'd say they succeeded in their task.

People here are free to say what they like. Heck, if someone had the cajones to come here and try to "defend" Singerman, they are free to do it. Just don't expect crap like "well imo...." or "do me blandon wuz da besty swooperman efa" to fly here. You will be pounded without mercy.

Come with facts and conviction, or keep your ass in your local Apologist Preschool.
Goes both ways, actually. Let me start by saying I can't envision an Apologist EVER getting a Realist on the ropes using the FACTS (and I for fucking SURE can't see that EVER happening HERE) but IF a Realist ever expected that type of protection, the answer's the same; make your arguments stick or else concede the debate. But I won't interfere because I'm not a nanny.

Again, we're impartial here. We can afford to be intellectually honest because all we do is look at the facts, numbers, logic, etc. You'd have to TRY to fuck that up.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Am I the only one thinking Jon Peters might've written that comment?

It was stupid more than flamboyant, but you may be right......

thecolorsblend wrote:EDIT- And for the numbnuts, "new generation" faggots, allow me to explain why the trunks have remained with the character. Superman's entire body suit is blue. He's got red boots, a red cape and, absent the trunks, an entirely blue body suit. From a graphic design standpoint, you need to have SOMEthing there in order to break up all of that blue. The trunks need to be there.

Removing the trunks is a bigger change than some people think. The Singerman bikini alone should prove to everyone how important it is to stick to the traditional look as closely as possible.

Something tells me that prick has never read the comics. Call it elitist but if you haven't read the comics, sorry, you don't have the right to say that certain things MUST change in order to achieve some bullshit level of credibility.

You know, there really IS an easy explanation for the trunks. I was planning on keeping this little idea to myself, but in the long-run it won't really matter. Here goes:

Clark Kent is raised in Smallville, KS. Mid-West America. What is INSANELY popular in the Mid-West? No, not talking about NASCAR. I'm talking about professional wrestling.

Colorful, costumed characters fighting "evil" in tights? Nah, I don't see how THAT could possibly influence a young Mid-Western farm boy named Clark Kent. Now, I'm not saying make it a HUGE part of his childhood, but show him watching it as a kid, and have his favorite wrestler wearing trunks over his tights. When he and Martha begin to come up with the costume, have it be something that pops in his head to "inspire" him to copy the look.

Superman was "modeled" after circus strongmen back in the day. Since those days are ancient history now, look to the current crop of performing "strongmen" for inspiration. It makes sense, and would probably draw-in fans of professional wrestling in the process.

And all of this coming from someone who stopped watching wrestling when he was 13 years old....

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Goes both ways, actually. Let me start by saying I can't envision an Apologist EVER getting a Realist on the ropes using the FACTS (and I for fucking SURE can't see that EVER happening HERE) but IF a Realist ever expected that type of protection, the answer's the same; make your arguments stick or else concede the debate. But I won't interfere because I'm not a nanny.

Again, we're impartial here. We can afford to be intellectually honest because all we do is look at the facts, numbers, logic, etc. You'd have to TRY to fuck that up.

I agree here. We don't babysit, so if you're going to say something, be sure you are ready to hold your ground.

If not, don't bother posting it.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  webhead2006 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 am

Ap that is a totally logical and proper idea for design of his look to come from.and I agree with looks wise what ain't broken why change. For most part supes looks has remained the same minus some slight redefined items.

webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 pm

I suppose this could've gone in the Rosenbaum thread in the SV section but it feels more natural here.

Apologist wrote:#7 | Supereyes on March 9, 2011 9:52am EST
At first I was like oh, okay, he was there for 19 hours, not a day, but then he said he was up there for 19 hours--what? So he really meant one day.
If that makes any sense to you, you should go into rehab to kick your drug habit. Or ask Charlie Sheen how he managed. Winning!

Apologist wrote:Jeez, four days was too much for him?
Do Apologists think actors write these scripts?

Apologist wrote:I mean I hope there's something other than Clark and Lex standing at each other and using epic dialouge. Would 19 hours be enough to shoot a fight scene with Lex and Clark? Is that long enough to work on the final episode focusing on the conclusion of Clark Kent and Lex Luthor?

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9380#comments


*sigh*

All I can tell you is that I'm glad I'm not this guy.

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Have any of them started calling for BJ Routh to show-up in the finale yet? You KNOW it's gonna happen....

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

Here's one from CrossEyesSkyward:
http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/showthread.php?115-Dylan-Dog-Dead-Of-Night/page12

03-08-2011 10:59 PM #112
Dbreiden83080

For me it really is still annoying. I'm watching that whole trailer and everytime Brandon is on screen it just screams Superman to me. His face, his voice, his presence everything. I really feel he was the man to take the mantle from Chris Reeve. Losing him was a sad sad day for me..

Here's another, from the same thread, illustrating my point from earlier about these retards and their "casting abortions":

Yesterday 08:15 AM #115
Silent Guardian

If WB wants to keep the current Superman and Batman franchises separate from the shared DC Universe (that may include the Ryan Reynolds GL and maybe in development The Flash) then for the Justice League movie they will need some actor (other than Cavill) as Superman, I think that Brandon Routh should be considred for that role (JL Superman)

Some people should do the world a favor and just go kill themselves.

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.

Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Here's one from CrossEyesSkyward:
http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/showthread.php?115-Dylan-Dog-Dead-Of-Night/page12

03-08-2011 10:59 PM #112
Dbreiden83080

For me it really is still annoying. I'm watching that whole trailer and everytime Brandon is on screen it just screams Superman to me. His face, his voice, his presence everything. I really feel he was the man to take the mantle from Chris Reeve. Losing him was a sad sad day for me..

Here's another, from the same thread, illustrating my point from earlier about these retards and their "casting abortions":

Yesterday 08:15 AM #115
Silent Guardian

If WB wants to keep the current Superman and Batman franchises separate from the shared DC Universe (that may include the Ryan Reynolds GL and maybe in development The Flash) then for the Justice League movie they will need some actor (other than Cavill) as Superman, I think that Brandon Routh should be considred for that role (JL Superman)

Some people should do the world a favor and just go kill themselves.
Holy shit, those people NEVER LET UP!!

It's OVER! Blandon ain't coming back!

Yeesh...

thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum