Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

+3
non_amos
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  TomWelling4Superman Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Father Finian wrote:Careful, Younis won't appreciate you...a): posting here and b):dissing Fagley. Although you're spot on with your criticisms of Neal, it shows how clueless Younis really is having that hack in anyway connected to his site.

lol nobody is perfect, and neither is Steve, and actually funny enough I do a video show for www.investcomics.com and tomorrow we're going to debute an episode where I interview STEVE YOUNIS which was taped a day before they announced Snyder as the Director.

But listen he knows how I feel about Singerman, Brandon, and Neal Bailey... Like I said I call Steve a friend, and I think highly of him I really do.

With that said he's allowed his opinion, and so is Neal no matter how wrong they maybe are they are allowed to form their own opinion but when it comes to re casting Brandon if they are for it then they are wrong lol... BIG TIME!

I've spoken to Steve in the past about this very subject, and I don't hate Brandon as a person I just don't think he's good for Superman... He isn't Superman material at all.

Steve knows this, and I know how he feels on the same subject so I wouldn't critic him too much.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED!

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:lol nobody is perfect, and neither is Steve, and actually funny enough I do a video show for www.investcomics.com and tomorrow we're going to debute an episode where I interview STEVE YOUNIS which was taped a day before they announced Snyder as the Director.

But listen he knows how I feel about Singerman, Brandon, and Neal Bailey... Like I said I call Steve a friend, and I think highly of him I really do.

With that said he's allowed his opinion, and so is Neal no matter how wrong they maybe are they are allowed to form their own opinion but when it comes to re casting Brandon if they are for it then they are wrong lol... BIG TIME!

I've spoken to Steve in the past about this very subject, and I don't hate Brandon as a person I just don't think he's good for Superman... He isn't Superman material at all.

Steve knows this, and I know how he feels on the same subject so I wouldn't critic him too much.

Were you not around a few years back when we had our little "battles" with Steve Eunuch and his Apologist "brood"? I highly doubt you were, because Eunuch, Fagley, swright and others were BANNING PEOPLE who posted on SSS and SaveSuperman. Not exactly a class-act, that Eunuch.

So forgive us for not agreeing with you on the matter.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
TomWelling4Superman wrote:lol nobody is perfect, and neither is Steve, and actually funny enough I do a video show for www.investcomics.com and tomorrow we're going to debute an episode where I interview STEVE YOUNIS which was taped a day before they announced Snyder as the Director.

Were you not around a few years back when we had our little "battles" with Steve Eunuch and his Apologist "brood"? I highly doubt you were, because Eunuch, Fagley, swright and others were BANNING PEOPLE who posted on SSS and SaveSuperman. Not exactly a class-act, that Eunuch.

So forgive us for not agreeing with you on the matter.

Yeah was that before Singerman Returns came out? I never really posted much there back then I would mostly post on KryptonSite, and The Kryptonian but I know they (SupermanHomePage) are close with the studios also so they like to not have negative stuff on their sites which is ok by me I can understand that it's more business then anything personal... But really started to post there more the last couple of years even tho I would always go to the site for Superman news I just wasnt active in the chat you know until like a year or two ago... But I've noticed SINCE the movie came out they have been more open to allow people to bash Singer/Routh.

Also I see a lot of Welling support there these days so it's all good.... Besides thats why there are other sites like this site to help keep them straight! And I used to post mostly back when SR was in production on The Kryptonian, and Krypton Site.

While the movie was in production I got a hold of Dan Harris AIM account, and had a conversation with him which I laid into him big time for how bad I thought SR was going to be cus of the bullshit they were doing with it, and he blew me off, and shit so I sent the convo to a mod on "The Kryptonian" which he posted on their forum without my permission, and they confirmed that I indeed did speak to Dan Harris the co writer of SR.

But anyway you all need to keep making noise about this casting issue! We can't allow Brandon to be re cast... Any ideas what else we could do?

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Were you not around a few years back ......

Ah, good times.

Personally, I blame that guy in Colorado on dial up. That crazy bastard.

AP, who was that clown who moved to France? He was hysterical with the crap he used to post. Remember all his inside info about "Man Of Steel" secretly being filmed?

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 am

...and don't forget I got banned for working for Fox and breaking the news that the Singerman sets were "disposed of"!

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! - Page 2 Empty RE: Zack snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJs REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:35 am

So Father Finian, does that mean that YOU were Papa Zod? That's the one I seem to remember getting into the arguments with Fagley & Co. He was ALSO from Australia. And don't forget something ELSE about those sets. You CAN'T say they were 'eBaying the sets' because that's 'BAITING'. Here would come Fagley to layeth the smack down on that discussion. And you couldn't say 'SR sucks' but instead 'I THINK SR sucks'. I believe, according to Fagley, there WAS a difference. But just consider the source. We're talking about a guy who recently gave a double 'thumbs-down' to Smallville. cyclops

Does THIS sound familiar? "HELP! HE OFFENDED ME! WHERE'S A MOD?! PLEASE BAN THE HATER!" Suspect
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Man the battles and fights on the boards were crazy times last few yrs. Hopefully zack and the nolans can make this production less debated and hopefully mend the broken fan bases. I hope for some really good stuff. Also I am sure we wont have to worry about routh much. Its more likely they will get some new over him. And with the types of talents both directors have worked with. I am sure they can land a suitable clark/supes.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

It'll be the same all over again.....

Don't forget you can always openly trash talk ongoing Superman franchises on the Eunuch Homopage. As long as they're called Smallville, that is.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Father Finian wrote:
Apologist Puncher wrote:Were you not around a few years back ......

Ah, good times.

Personally, I blame that guy in Colorado on dial up. That crazy bastard.

AP, who was that clown who moved to France? He was hysterical with the crap he used to post. Remember all his inside info about "Man Of Steel" secretly being filmed?

Wasn't that REtard?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am

That's him, thanks..

Actually, I think that poor kid really was delusional. Moving to "France" was probably code for being put away.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 am

Father Finian wrote:That's him, thanks..

Actually, I think that poor kid really was delusional. Moving to "France" was probably code for being put away.

Do they allow you to use the internets in mental institutions?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Father Finian wrote:...and don't forget I got banned for working for Fox and breaking the news that the Singerman sets were "disposed of"!
And I got banned (twice) for expressing an opinion and, in so doing, quoting from the illustrious Neal Bailey's own mega-review of Singerman. Something along the lines of "[Singerman is] better than Donner? You better believe it!" Hell, one of those bannings took place because of comments I posted on the Singerman Sucks blog, not for anything specific to the Younis page!

So what have we learned? Not only can you not state the facts, not only can you not express opinions but you also can't repeat the publicly-stated opinions of others... unless, that is, it suits the agenda Fuhrer Younis, Herr Bailey and their little group of Apologist Youths.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:And I got banned (twice) for expressing an opinion and, in so doing, quoting from the illustrious Neal Bailey's own mega-review of Singerman. Something along the lines of "[Singerman is] better than Donner? You better believe it!" Hell, one of those bannings took place because of comments I posted on the Singerman Sucks blog, not for anything specific to the Younis page!

I'm glad I never signed-up over at The HomoPage. The ridiculousness of what they did and still do made me laugh. And when "swright" came to SSS and SaveSuperman, I had a field day with him. One minute "defending" their stupidity, the next saying "I don't agree with it, but I can't do anything about it. I'm just a powerless lackey... Sad".

thec0l0rsblend wrote:So what have we learned? Not only can you not state the facts, not only can you not express opinions but you also can't repeat the publicly-stated opinions of others... unless, that is, it suits the agenda Fuhrer Younis, Herr Bailey and their little group of Apologist Youths.

It's an Apologist playground, and always will be.

Until the new film starts shooting, and they offer Eunuch a set visit. THEN he will turn on Singerman. Mark my words...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:I'm glad I never signed-up over at The HomoPage. The ridiculousness of what they did and still do made me laugh. And when "swright" came to SSS and SaveSuperman, I had a field day with him. One minute "defending" their stupidity, the next saying "I don't agree with it, but I can't do anything about it. I'm just a powerless lackey... Sad".

You won't see him here again. Eunuch must be a master hypnotist with the hold he has over folk like swright (or is it Fagley?).

Perhaps he just keeps quiet and Eunuch gives him a 5% staff discount on anything advertised for sale on the Homopage. Honestly though, swright should've kicked himself in the ass the moment Eunuch hosted links to that shonky casting agency. "Sign up and pay money and you'll be cast in the Singerman sequel......." What a fuckin disgrace and evidence, as if any was needed, of how low a scum bag Eunuch is. Shameful.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Father Finian wrote:You won't see him here again. Eunuch must be a master hypnotist with the hold he has over folk like swright (or is it Fagley?).

Perhaps he just keeps quiet and Eunuch gives him a 5% staff discount on anything advertised for sale on the Homopage. Honestly though, swright should've kicked himself in the ass the moment Eunuch hosted links to that shonky casting agency. "Sign up and pay money and you'll be cast in the Singerman sequel......." What a fuckin disgrace and evidence, as if any was needed, of how low a scum bag Eunuch is. Shameful.

I'm sure he enjoyed knowing that he wouldn't be sued for what he did. He basically took part in a scam. A virtual "bait and switch".

Who knows, maybe he was in on it from the beginning......
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Who knows, maybe he was in on it from the beginning......

Wouldn't be the least surprised. Just look at the guy, if there's a buck to be made there's no level too low for Eunuch to stoop too. Shame he has to use something positive like Superman to whore himself about with whilst dressed like a fucking ass clown.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Father Finian wrote:Wouldn't be the least surprised. Just look at the guy, if there's a buck to be made there's no level too low for Eunuch to stoop too. Shame he has to use something positive like Superman to whore himself about with whilst dressed like a fucking ass clown.

He does look like a little weasel, doesn't he?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! - Page 2 Empty RE: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJs REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Here's a link I found over at duh Homopage that should FURTHER refute duh apologists & their 'BJ love':

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a285987/snyder-promises-different-superman.html

It seems that Snyder & Goyer are gonna be 'respectful to canon' but you have to read the WHOLE article. It seems they meant 'DC COMICS CANON'. Duh Homopage failed to point THAT out, so I'm sure the 'BJ lovers' are once again getting their hopes up! And no, General ZOD is NOT in the film! Here's a portion:

"The director also described rumors of the comic book hero facing General Zod as "just wrong", adding that "the internet has no idea what's going on"."

So the Internet has NO IDEA what's going on? But, but, but..........STEVE?! Wink
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

non_amos wrote:Here's a link I found over at duh Homopage that should FURTHER refute duh apologists & their 'BJ love':

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a285987/snyder-promises-different-superman.html

It seems that Snyder & Goyer are gonna be 'respectful to canon' but you have to read the WHOLE article. It seems they meant 'DC COMICS CANON'. Duh Homopage failed to point THAT out, so I'm sure the 'BJ lovers' are once again getting their hopes up! And no, General ZOD is NOT in the film! Here's a portion:

"The director also described rumors of the comic book hero facing General Zod as "just wrong", adding that "the internet has no idea what's going on"."

So the Internet has NO IDEA what's going on? But, but, but..........STEVE?! Wink

The next time there is news, he will once again say "I knew this was happening, but I was afraid people would ridicule me for being so AWESOME".

Or some shit.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 pm

[quote="Apologist Puncher"]
non_amos wrote:The next time there is news, he will once again say "I knew this was happening, but I was afraid people would ridicule me for being so AWESOME".

Or some shit.
I think he meant Younis. And what, you may ask, is Younis' usual move? Call Al Gough and ask him about it!

Oh wait, the restraining order may not be up yet, hmm, a challenge... Oh well, he can just make shit up, that's his other move. I'll bet there's a craiglist ad somewhere out there that can support whatever Younis has in mind...

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:I think he meant Younis. And what, you may ask, is Younis' usual move? Call Al Gough and ask him about it!

Oh wait, the restraining order may not be up yet, hmm, a challenge... Oh well, he can just make shit up, that's his other move. I'll bet there's a craiglist ad somewhere out there that can support whatever Younis has in mind...

Nope, he was poking fun of Manning. Not Eunuch.

And of course there will be a CraigsList ad out there. He made sure they MADE ONE.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJ's REQUIRED! - Page 2 Empty RE: Zack Snyder AGAIN Makes It Clear: NO BJs REQUIRED!

Post  non_amos Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 pm

OH, I meant Steve, the one & ONLY Archangel! It's about time for a report from him over at Countingdown, huh? But I'm sure EUNCUCH will do HIS share of 'brown-nosing' also.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 pm

It's hard to keep up sometimes. Do we mean Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along to keep the Apologists on the leash as long as possible" or Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along in an effort to convince us that he's an 'insider'"?

It can get confusing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:It's hard to keep up sometimes. Do we mean Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along to keep the Apologists on the leash as long as possible" or Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along in an effort to convince us that he's an 'insider'"?

It can get confusing...

Him poking fun at "Steve" not knowing anything was my first clue. Especially with Snyder saying "The internet doesn't know anything".

Or something to that matter.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:47 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:It's hard to keep up sometimes. Do we mean Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along to keep the Apologists on the leash as long as possible" or Steve "the guy who makes shit up as he goes along in an effort to convince us that he's an 'insider'"?

It can get confusing...

LOL! Spot on

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2