Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

+9
bootspark
gadhero
kivara
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
13 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 am

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10126#comments

#5 | borikua on August 5, 2011 8:12pm EST
Other than Jim lee, none of the other comments interest me. Id much rather hear what Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, Dean Cain, Richard Donner, Bruce Timm, Al Gough and Bryan Singer have to say.

Basically, remarks from Marty Pasko and Jon Bogdanove are incidental to this ass-clown. Yeah, I'd be interested to hear what some of those folks think... but COME ON! This just shows the guy's idiocy.

And note that his dream team is all adaptive media folks...

#8 | supermanprimeearth2 on August 5, 2011 8:18pm EST
Sure let listen to the purist and keep Superman the same like back in the 30s and stuff. Let keep him old that way let him just fade into oblivion cause people already think he out of date anyways.
"Everybody's opinions are equally valid." Yeah, whatever.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Al Gough thought the SV finale was "confusing". That, and he added the show always had permission from The Powers That Be to use The Suit when the finale finally came along. Well. That lit up the comments from the Apologists. Gotta say though, any discussion about SV these days seems like it's beating a dead horse. If you're not onboard with the show now, it's because you never were. Period. But they just can't let it go.

Apologist douchebag wrote:#7 | borikua on August 7, 2011 7:41pm EST
Im so glad someone finally has the galls to say Smallville dropped the ball. He said it without flat out saying it. But if you read between the lines, its there. WB/DC had no problem with them using the suit. Im chalking this up to bad writing. Period. When the writers admitted to writing the finale exactly as we saw it a little bit inside me said "No way, theyre defending the WB/DC, their bread and butter". But this more or less states that they had the green light to use the suit. And I find it hard to swallow that Tom, who has stated he was excited to wear the suit, wore two "proto-suits" and was a part of the show for 10 years, would have dropped the ball. No. This smells like bad writing. And no one raised there hands to say it was bad. Shame on all who were involved in the end for not speaking out. I really want to know what Tom thinks of it.

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10127#comments

The Eunuch page deletes comments after something like a year. If they didn't, trust me, I would've posted some gems from the JLA movie era. Some of those were comedy GOLD. But I bring this up to say that odds are good this same doofus was berating Gough + Millar way back when.

And hey, fucknuts, Welling is already on the record for liking the finale. Hell, the majority of his comments were used as ammo for anti-SV sentiment!

The big question is how "bad writing" accounts for cinematic decisions like the quick cuts we saw in the finale.

All of this, of course, ignores potentially changing dictates. There was a time (and Gough is on the record for this) that the series could not show any depiction of Krypton. Nothing whatsoever. That rule was made by the feature division as nobody wanted SV to conflict with a movie that (at the time) may never have happened (of course Singerman eventually did happen, as we all know).

However, in season 7, we saw a pretty major flashback to Krypton and several more in season 10. These things alone prove rules change. The replacement producers of the show have never said they weren't allowed to openly show The Suit... but if they weren't, they likely wouldn't say so because of the trouble it'd stir up. The fact that Gough had clearance to do it doesn't mean that Peterson + Souders had the same permission. They might've... but possibly not, esp given that a reboot was already known to be on the table and gearing up for principal photography when the fucking finale aired!

All I'm saying is that there could be more to this.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 pm

So true man the blocks from wb changed all the time. From early seasons with not seeing this or that or this character not happenings. Tobwe get to season 7 through ten where pretty much any major blockage on superman stuff was off and able to use. With only certain things like bats/ww and what not being able to be used and all that.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Joe Manganiello to Hollywood.com wrote:"So regrettably I never got to screen test and I never got to compete for the role. I never got to put on the suit."

Manganiello admits he was heartbroken after missing out on the coveted role, adding, "This was back in January. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't (upset)... I was really, severely depressed for a few months. For a few months afterwards.

"Because I really thought the direction they were taking the movie and the character, I really thought I had a great idea where to take that and I was very excited and I just wanted to try out my ideas and things. But, you know, it just wasn't meant to be."
This isn't worth a thread or even separate post for itself but it fits in nicely here. As some of you may remember, I was a supporter of Joe Manganiello for the role. Looking back on it, I don't think Cavill was even in my top five. I've got nothing against the guy specifically, you understand, I just supported Joe Mang for Superman, that's all. Maybe it'll all work out for the best but it did hit hard that he couldn't even do a screen test.

Anyway. So whatever. In relation to the that, the Apologists are all chirping away on the Eunuch page. But one in particular... I mean, look, AP has made fun of their illiteracy on times innumerable. But this? This is no parody. This is real stuff directly from the "mind" of an Apologist.

Illiterate, Semi-Conscious Apologist Asshole wrote:#17 | supermanprimeearth2 on August 13, 2011 11:25am EST
Yes ticket sales are outrages. That why I do not think it fair with current ticket prices that Harry Potter DH P2(though i loved it) is considered a bigger hit than the Dark Knight. Dark Knight put more butt in the seat than Harry Potter did. Reason how Harry Potter won cause of the 3D and Imax ticker prices. While Dark Knight only had Imax.
To this point, something like 70% of Harry Potter's box office has come from the foreign markets. Potter has outgrossed TDK worldwide. However, there's just no way Potter is going to outgross TDK in terms of domestic performance. Just. Won't. Happen.

Mind you, this all has jacknothing to do with the subject at hand, except that this is, again, exemplary of how Apologists think.

But Joe as Superman would of been awesome.
"Would of"?

Oh wow.

I love me some Alcide. I a huge True Blood fan. To me that would of been a tough thing to pick.
Lest you thing the last one was a one-time brain fart...

*sigh* The public school system truly is a dismal failure. Even so, this guy "should of" studied harder.

I mean playing Superman I would not want to do it. Once i put on the Suit i back out.
Shocked

Cause i freak out. Also not to mention is was smarted to pick True Blood cause that show already a hit and so is his character Alcide. While though taking Superman would of given him a lot more exposer it could of hurt his career as well. Look at Brandon Routh. If you do a Superman movie and screw it up(Not Brandon fault though i blaming Singer on that one)your career over. Well movie career that is. You can go do TV and little movies as well. Look at singer what he done since SR. He did that Nazi Tom Cruise movie look how that turned out. Singer used to be the one of the biggest name directors in Hollywood. Now he be Remembered at the guy who screwed up a Superman movie. Sorry got off subject their a bit.

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10150#comments

As to the rest, I just can't take any more. I feel dumber having read the stuff.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 RetardedTigerSays
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 am

Hey, BJ's FATTEST fan is at it again!

http://fortressofsolitude.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=superman&action=display&thread=2002&page=71

stargazer
"I'm always around."

Re: Superman Returns
« Reply #1765 on Aug 20, 2011, 6:18pm »
It's very obvious to me that there was some interest in SR, otherwise it wouldn't have made nearly $400 mill ww. It was technically a blockbuster. It also sold well on dvd and blu.

I know that this ENTIRE post is just filled with FAIL, but the bold makes me laugh. To think, 5 YEARS after the fact, Apologists STILL make-up bullshit out of thin air!

For a little bit of FACT, the common enemy of the Apologist, take a look here:
http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/SPRMN.php

Superman Returns (2006)
US DVD Sales: $81,601,382

Now, let's compare it to a few other films:
http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2007/300.php

300 (2007)
US DVD Sales: $261,450,589

Toy Story 3 (2010)
US DVD Sales: $185,376,459

The Dark knight (2009)
US DVD Sales: $255,574,046

And for the "Piece De Resistance", Singerman's ol' nemesis:

The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
US DVD Sales: $95,912,483

For me, I am calling this:

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 650_EpicWin
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am

They always seem to forget sales sucke and almost instantly it was in bargin bins fir stores. And about the profits from film. Sure it made 400 mill. Which most big films can get within first 2-4weeks of release. But no it took sr full theatical release of over 4 months to even crack that 400mill.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am

There's not much else to add to AP's remarks in terms of home video performance so let me chip in by saying that Singerman was originally pegged to top out at around $195 million in the US. What changed that, however, was the IMAX release. That pushed it over the $200 mill mark.

However, any financial advantage posed by the IMAX release is immediately undercut by the sheer cost of producing the thing. What, you think it's FREE? It has to be upgraded to the IMAX system and, hey, you've also got to consider the 3D sequences.

For all costs (IMAX conversion, 3D effects, distribution)... do you SERIOUSLY think that work was done for less than $5 mill (the gap between the original tracking predictions vs. the eventual number in the US)?

Cuz I sure as hell don't.

But Apologists live in a fantasy world...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh, and does everyone remember 'X-Men Last Stand'? That horrible, horrible ( Rolling Eyes )film that BS chose not to direct?

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/XMEN3.php

Total US Gross $234,362,462
International Gross $224,997,093
Worldwide Gross $459,359,555
Home Market Performance
US DVD Sales: $103,758,229

Even IT stomped Singerman in EVERY category.

I love facts. Facts are fun.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Oh, and does everyone remember 'X-Men Last Stand'? That horrible, horrible ( Rolling Eyes )film that BS chose not to direct?

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/2006/XMEN3.php

Total US Gross $234,362,462
International Gross $224,997,093
Worldwide Gross $459,359,555
Home Market Performance
US DVD Sales: $103,758,229

Even IT stomped Singerman in EVERY category.

I love facts. Facts are fun.
That's why you're not an Apologist.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 am

thecolorsblend wrote:
That's why you're not an Apologist.

Nope, I Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 146387 Them with facts.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 am

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10185#comments

Too late to tarry with duh apologists much but here's the 1st 2 comments:

#1 | Speedster on August 21, 2011 8:38pm EST
Shannon was a bad choice,he's very overrated! Viggo Mortensen would be perfect as Zod
#2 | Speedster on August 21, 2011 8:41pm EST
CGI Kryptonian suit and a muscle suit for Cavill...this is gettin' worse and worse

Oh, before I send this:

#11 | Supereyes on August 21, 2011 11:06pm EST
Can anyone tell if he actually has a beard? Wonder why they would CGI Zod's suit? What could it look like?

In recent interviews, it looked like Shannon had a clean, shaved face, and I was thinking Synder would just let him stay that way, given Amy Adams still has her natural hair color, and not changed for the movie, and Henry as Clark Kent (the regular Clark Kent) just has his natural hair too...and it's curly.

Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

non_amos wrote:http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=10185#comments
Okay. Dude. Are you TRYING to piss me off here? Smile

Apologist hoser wrote:#1 | Speedster on August 21, 2011 8:38pm EST
Shannon was a bad choice,he's very overrated! Viggo Mortensen would be perfect as Zod
"Michael Shannon" and "overrated" don't belong in the same fucking sentence. To be fair, the same can be said about Viggo Mortensen. But whatever. If nothing else, I don't need some Blandon-loving Apologist bottom-feeder telling me that Shannon, of all actors, is overrated. Set your own house in order there first and, as ever, GFY.

Apologist hoser wrote:#2 | Speedster on August 21, 2011 8:41pm EST
CGI Kryptonian suit and a muscle suit for Cavill...this is gettin' worse and worse
Okay. It doesn't even matter if he's right about the above (which, being as he's an Apologist, I seriously doubt).

The POINT, the ONLY thing that matters is that this guy can piss off. Alright? Seriously. Blandon wore a muscle suit underneath his little pleather speedo. Everybody knows it. The fucking costume designer is in some webisode SHOWING the muscle suit off. It's not up for debate. Never has been. Never will be. Everyone's precious little bartender needed an assist because he was so skinny. FACT.

But here's another little fact for you. Cavill has been working the hell out and it sure shows from the pics of him that have been seen lately. His biceps look great, so do his abs from what we can see in that bank vault pic and his forearms are looking good too. Could there be body padding under there? I guess it's possible but I'll leave that to people who know more about weight-lifting and such for final comment. Point is that the evidence I have at my disposal doesn't suggest that the guy is wearing a muscle suit underneath the tights.

But we already know BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT that Routhboy DID. Case closed.

Apologist rim-jobber wrote:#11 | Supereyes on August 21, 2011 11:06pm EST
Can anyone tell if he actually has a beard?
Does that offend youw widdle Donnewfied sensebiwities? Poor baby...

Apologist rim-jobber wrote:Wonder why they would CGI Zod's suit? What could it look like?

Of course, we all know the answer to this, we're just all involved in an elaborate conspiracy not to tell him.

Fuck, and to think people like this nitwit vote in elections, drive cars, have children, use power tools...

Apologist rim-jobber wrote:In recent interviews, it looked like Shannon had a clean, shaved face, and I was thinking Synder would just let him stay that way, given Amy Adams still has her natural hair color, and not changed for the movie, and Henry as Clark Kent (the regular Clark Kent) just has his natural hair too...and it's curly.

Ibid. That's all I got. Just Ibid.

Fuck me, these people are stupid...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Ha those comments are pretty bad and wrong. Shannon is far better actor then all of sr cast. As for muscle suit I doubt cavill is wearing one. If anything maybe an underar,or shirt so what ever the suit material is isn't directly pressing against his body. But we don't know for sure like you said. But cavill doesn't need it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey, here are some comments I want you guys to read. Let me know if they sound familiar, down to the WORDS USED. I'll let you know where they come from, and why after you read them:

Pendaghast

IT WAS GOOD! ANYONE WHO THINKS ITS CRAP IS A DICK!

CapA

It wasn't bad at all, what were people expecting ? The action was good, so were the visuals, _______ did a great job.

Bigbywolf

If they do a sequel, I would keep ______ ______ and get new writers and a new director.

Varmintkiller2

This movie was good, lots of action. i was never bored and _______ ______ did his part well. i think ppl are just to... spoiled or something

Skot888
@Josh

Would you be incluined to agree ______ deserves another shot with a better director and script. Personally I thought he was very good, and I'd love to see him get a "real" director, with ascript that didn't feel cit to all hell and back.

This last one was Apologist-Speak VERBATIM.

Anyway, what movie do you think this is for? Singerman Peeps maybe?

Nope.

Spoiler:

Isn't funny how it always comes out the same with these "people"?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Hey, here are some comments I want you guys to read. Let me know if they sound familiar, down to the WORDS USED. I'll let you know where they come from, and why after you read them:

Pendaghast

CapA

It wasn't bad at all, what were people expecting ? The action was good, so were the visuals, _______ did a great job.

Bigbywolf

If they do a sequel, I would keep ______ ______ and get new writers and a new director.

Varmintkiller2

This movie was good, lots of action. i was never bored and _______ ______ did his part well. i think ppl are just to... spoiled or something

Skot888
@Josh

Would you be incluined to agree ______ deserves another shot with a better director and script. Personally I thought he was very good, and I'd love to see him get a "real" director, with ascript that didn't feel cit to all hell and back.

Nope.

Spoiler:

Now that there is funny and I don't care who you are....

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Hey, here are some comments I want you guys to read. Let me know if they sound familiar, down to the WORDS USED. I'll let you know where they come from, and why after you read them:

Pendaghast

CapA

Bigbywolf

Varmintkiller2

Skot888
@Josh

Nope.

Spoiler:

Funny you should mention it, someone from the Singerman Sucks blog clued me in to a quasi-Apologist movement for the Ang Lee Hulk movie. This was before the Letterier/Norton Incredible Hulk movie became a reality. But anywho, the talking points were unbelievably similar. "Amazing visuals, Bana deserves another chance, I won't see a Hulk movie starring anybody else", etc.

To your point about Conan though, you have to wonder what it is with Apologists making excuses for skinny pencil necks TRYING AND FAILING to portray physically large and powerful heroes.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 am

thecolorsblend wrote:
Funny you should mention it, someone from the Singerman Sucks blog clued me in to a quasi-Apologist movement for the Ang Lee Hulk movie. This was before the Letterier/Norton Incredible Hulk movie became a reality. But anywho, the talking points were unbelievably similar. "Amazing visuals, Bana deserves another chance, I won't see a Hulk movie starring anybody else", etc.

If I didn't already know that they were brain-dead pieces of shit, I would have thought they had formatted a "manifesto", with all the bullet-points listed above in capital letters....

To your point about Conan though, you have to wonder what it is with Apologists making excuses for skinny pencil necks TRYING AND FAILING to portray physically large and powerful heroes.

Because instead of them being, to THEM, an unrealistic, muscular, good-looking representation, a less than stellar one gives them "hope" that a loser like them can be a "superhero" too.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am

Fatty is at it again, posting the FUNNIEST bullshit EVER:

http://fortressofsolitude.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=superman&action=display&thread=2335&page=168

stargazer
"I'm always around."

Re: The Zack Snyder Superman Movie
« Reply #4180 Today at 12:28pm »

Agreed. That belt is like an arrow pointing directly to his crotch area. Wow, really Snyder?

Does anyone else see the two-faced hilarity of the World's Fattest Apologist making a "crack" about the BELT on a Superman costume? On top of that, implying it is "pointing" to his junk??

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 Shit10
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 am

I love shit like this. There's literally NO accusation they can level against MOS that'll stick. "Oh yeah? Well just look at what your hero SINGER did, you stupid cow!" Literally everything is off the table now.

Apologist- "Superman would never [insert action here[/b]!!"
Realist- "Oh yeah? Well he also wouldn't abandon Earth/knock up Lois/blow town for five years/stalk Lois/have a pissing match with Lois Lane's new boyfriend/run game on an effectively married woman/wear pleather" blah blah blah, whatever.

That's not saying that MOS is automatically going to bring the awesome. It's just a point that the Apologists have no room to criticize it.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 am

That cow has it in her head that SHE can do what WE did with Singerman. The only flaw in her thinking?

She's an Apologist.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 am

I think Snyder's guy has more SUPER junk then Singer's did, so they are really pissed and have to find fault that BJ didn't have the junk to be SUPER!

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Rduce wrote:I think Snyder's guy has more SUPER junk then Singer's did, so they are really pissed and have to find fault that BJ didn't have the junk to be SUPER!

Well, if ANYONE knows about BJ's "junk", it's BS.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Our old "friend" swrong has gone against his Master's decree and admitted WE WON:

DuhHomoPage

#11 | Steve Wright on September 9, 2011 9:01am EST
I don't think it's revisionist history so much as people looking at it more objectively the further we get away from the movie. I know I liked it a lot at first. But as the nostalgia wore off and I could look at the film more objectively, I realised just what a wasted opportunity it was. Do I hate the movie? No. Do I: hate Bryan Singer or Brandon Routh or have some sort of personal vendetta against them? Not at all. They made the movie they made and that's that.

SR was a very polarizing movie when it came out. Websites and blogs were created specifically to demand a reboot and express their hatred for the movie. And, it worked. The fan outcry that happened when SR came out never died down like most. It actually got louder and louder. When you combine the way the fanbase reacted to the movie and the lack of money it made (391 Million is not a lot for a 200 million dollar film...these kinds of movies have to generally triple their budget to begin to show a Hollywood profit.) you get a reboot instead of a sequel.

If the SR Wars as I like to call them (of which I was fully engaged, unfortunately) had never happened then I would say it was revisionist history...

It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside to see an Apologist like swrong admitting that WE fought the good fight, and came out victorious.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 16 128790530868680829
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

The thing to remember about swrong is that he has no principle. He frequently just does what he's told and any lasting "break" from the party line is usually short lived. Yeah, I guess it's cool that he acknowledges the success of the Realist movement but I really don't think it'll last very long.

Now, as far as the Eunuch himself is concerned...

High Father Apologist Eunuch Douchebag To Sci-Fi Now magazine wrote:[Singerman Peeps] did well. It was well received by fans and critics. But for some reason, we're seeing a kind of revisionist history taking place where people are saying it failed. It might not have done as well as The Dark Knight, and it may have its critics, but it was a good movie. I think the biggest problem some people had with [Swooperman Stalks[/b] is that it changed the character too much in some ways (being the father of an illegitimate child, spying on Lois using his X-ray vision) and not enough other ways (mimicking Christopher Reeve's lines, paying home to the Donner films).
Bullshit. Utter and pure bullshit. I'm sorry but I was in on the Realist discontent pretty early on in the game. I saw four things happen first hand:

01- We attracted like-minded fans.
02- We persuaded a lot of fence-sitters.
03- To a lesser degree, we deprogrammed several would-be Apologist.
04- The Apologist true believers dug in their heels and declared war on anybody audacious enough to have a different fucking opinion.

I've got a good memory. I recall the above happening and in more or less that basic order... although I guess you could argue that #3 and #4 were simultaneous. Point is though that lines were drawn pretty early on and more people crossed over to our side than theirs. In spite of Neal The Felcher writing some masturbatory mega review, in spite of Younis banning people left, right and center, in spite of Bad Hat Harry mounting a full court press for damage control, in spite of the entire fucking WB marketing machine...

THE REALISTS WERE THERE FROM THE BEGINNING AND WE WON.

This would be a lot easier to document on the Eunuch page but for (A) their penchant for deleting "inappropriate" comments and (B) purging ALL comments after a certain amount of time.

The above isn't "revisionism". I was there, I FUCKING SAW IT. You can flesh out the above with extra details, you can throw in some stuff I forgot to mention, you can expand on it, etc. but ANYBODY who says the above isn't what happened is a liar. A LIAR. Period.

When even one of the Eunuch's less principled followers admits that the real revisionism is denying that the above ever took place, you know you've got a problem.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum