Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

+9
bootspark
gadhero
kivara
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
13 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 23 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:35 pm

non_amos wrote:I wasn't actually banned per se but Herr Bailey did 'ban' me for a few minutes I believe because he got me mixed up with someone else! He was really competent huh? But then my account worked again. However, after so long a period of time of not being active at duh Homopage duh Eunuch 'cleaned house' of inactive accounts so my ID was no longer there & any posts I had made, even when they were still present, were lacking my user ID, left blank.

I'm now with a different Internet provider than I was then anyway so naturally I've got a new ISP without having to go that route that you talked about, whatever it was called. I've thought about going back with a new ID but I've just been too lazy to do so. I wonder though. How long would it take them to figure out I was the same person simply by my posting style? Or are they so blind that they can't even see the ditch?
Good question. I tried to create ambiguity in my posts. Hint at some of the Apologist politics but cloak it in at times stridently feminist persona and other times a stridently caricatured rightwinger persona and other stuff. The idea was for them to assume nothing by the time it was all over. Worked too. Heh, fun times...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 23 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 am

There's a thread at SingerHomoHype just for comparing Singerman and 'MOS', that has ONE lone retard who outright DISMISSES criticism of Singerman, while throwing BASELESS shit at 'MOS'. And there are morons engaging this idiot! How can they not see how stupid he, and THEM by extension, are?

Seriously, read his bullshit and see for yourself.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 pm

The Eunuch wrote:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 23 14120110

A 1977 pencil drawing by Andrew Ainsworth, owner of Shepperton Design Studios in the UK, the same company responsible for making us believe a man could fly in "Superman: The Movie", is now on display to the public after being hidden away in a suitcase for nearly 40 years.

It shows Christopher Reeve suspended from a rail pulling him along, with a small fan mounted in front of him to make his cape billow, and create an illustion of movement in his hair.

It was a breakthrough from Ainsworth, who had been struggling to bring the Man of Steel to the sky.

Failed attempts included firing dummies from cannons, while another idea used a remote control cast of Superman flying around the studios.

Ainsworth found the picture in a suitcase of paperwork in his attic where it had been forgotten since the seventies.

Ainsworth said: "Back then I only had pencil and paper to work out how the vision in my head could be made a reality on the screen. Today, filmmakers have the wonders of technology to be able to play with and see whole scenes come to life before a frame has been shot.

"We came up with the idea of creating a huge front projection screen and designed lightweight composite wind machines, which together made it possible for Christopher Reeve to fly as Superman.

"I put this picture away in a drawer at the time and then it must have been filed away with some papers and lain unseen for years."

The pencil sketch is currently on public display in O2's Eureka! Gallery at Proud Archivist in London until December 5.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=15842

Seriously. The nitwit posted a "news" item. About. A pencil sketch. And a CLEARLY FAKED pencil sketch because eagle-eyed Apologists assure us it looks very similar to a shot of Singerman flying around from that turd-bomb movie.

I guess the lack of creases, yellowing and other obvious signs that THIS IS A BRAND FUCKING NEW PIECE OF PAPER were a bit too obvious for some.

I mean... fuck it, I'm going for some Cocoa Puffs now.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
The Eunuch wrote:Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 23 14120110

A 1977 pencil drawing by Andrew Ainsworth, owner of Shepperton Design Studios in the UK, the same company responsible for making us believe a man could fly in "Superman: The Movie", is now on display to the public after being hidden away in a suitcase for nearly 40 years.

It shows Christopher Reeve suspended from a rail pulling him along, with a small fan mounted in front of him to make his cape billow, and create an illustion of movement in his hair.

It was a breakthrough from Ainsworth, who had been struggling to bring the Man of Steel to the sky.

Failed attempts included firing dummies from cannons, while another idea used a remote control cast of Superman flying around the studios.

Ainsworth found the picture in a suitcase of paperwork in his attic where it had been forgotten since the seventies.

Ainsworth said: "Back then I only had pencil and paper to work out how the vision in my head could be made a reality on the screen. Today, filmmakers have the wonders of technology to be able to play with and see whole scenes come to life before a frame has been shot.

"We came up with the idea of creating a huge front projection screen and designed lightweight composite wind machines, which together made it possible for Christopher Reeve to fly as Superman.

"I put this picture away in a drawer at the time and then it must have been filed away with some papers and lain unseen for years."

The pencil sketch is currently on public display in O2's Eureka! Gallery at Proud Archivist in London until December 5.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=15842

Seriously. The nitwit posted a "news" item. About. A pencil sketch. And a CLEARLY FAKED pencil sketch because eagle-eyed Apologists assure us it looks very similar to a shot of Singerman flying around from that turd-bomb movie.

I guess the lack of creases, yellowing and other obvious signs that THIS IS A BRAND FUCKING NEW PIECE OF PAPER were a bit too obvious for some.

I mean... fuck it, I'm going for some Cocoa Puffs now.

It is most definitely a tracing of this picture:

(Stuck in spoiler tags so the forum isn't burdened with BJ's shit-tastic mug):

To think someone is ACTUALLY pulling a scam like this is hi-fucking-larious. Is it Shia LeDouche again???
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=16465#comments

A documentary about Justice League: Mortal is coming soon. But that's not what the comments are about.

The comments revolve completely around how awesome the JLM cast would've been, how superior it is to this current cast, etc.

Now, the firefight that broke out over all things JLM was substantially on the Younis page. Younis and the Bailey Youths did more to divide fan sentiment against JLM than anybody else that I know about. All this because the Apologists recognized that the mere existence of JLM meant Singerman 2- Bartender of Pleather was never going to happen.

But NOW all of a sudden they realize how amazing JLM would've been? Please! They don't get to whine and cry now about "what we missed out on" with the death of JLM. Mad Max is kicking ass in theaters and right now even what's left of the Apologists are trying their dead level best to convince us they didn't oppose JLM tooth and nail.

My personal favorite comment though...

#8 | borikua on May 26, 2015 8:04pm EST
@copacetic

You realize the guy who gave us Star Wars also gave us Howard the Duck, right? The guy who gave us the Lord of the Rings also gave us Lovely Bones. And lets not forget 1941 by a Mr. Spielberg. Good Director does not equal good movie. Your assuming because Man Max did well that automatically Justice League was going to be awesome. Besides, most of us like Zack Snyder vision.
Wow, George Lucas directed Howard the Duck! You might've thought it was directed by Willard Huyck but that only proves you don't know as much as the mighty borikua from the Younis Page.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed May 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Couldn't resist. I unbanned myself, created a new membership using a proxy (go ahead, ban the proxy, see if I care) and am posting there now as TheOnlyRealist and I called everyone out on their hypocrisy.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:16 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Couldn't resist. I unbanned myself, created a new membership using a proxy (go ahead, ban the proxy, see if I care) and am posting there now as TheOnlyRealist and I called everyone out on their hypocrisy.

I check the comments from time to time, and there's one little piece of shit that gets away with trolling EVERY ARTICLE because he's making a failure-to-be comic book with one of their mods.

"Hollywood".

This little weinie is jealous that Zack Snyder is helming multimillion dollar franchises, and since he apparently went to film school, "believes" he's a better director. You know, even though he's never even directed TRAFFIC, and probably lives in Ohio. Far away from HOLLYWOOD.

So troll that little bitch and call them out on their hypocrisy for allowing his childish bullshit, if you will....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum