Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

+9
bootspark
gadhero
kivara
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
13 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 9 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 pm

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9637#comments

The posting itself pertains to images released from Prophecy, the final episode before the finale. Among other things, you've got Lois and Clark chilling out in the FOS and some pics of the Singerman bikini. Doesn't seem like much for Apologists to go insane over but never underestimate an Apologist's ability to misunderstand or loathe core aspects of the Superman mythos or The Suit. Case in point...

Apologist douchenuts wrote:#20 | zoocko on April 21, 2011 11:04am EST
I can't tell if the bloody thing has the little red briefs or not. And it's driving me frickin' insane. Because I personally do NOT want them to be on there (why the hell would his mother decide it would be best to put out-of-date briefs on an outfit even though their only modern purpose would be to accentuate his kiester and his package) but purists do.

Anyhoo, perhaps he gets the outfit, perhaps not. Since he and Jor-El obviously seem to back on, if not speaking terms, then at least father-son team-up terms (as Jor-El was instrumental in sending back Ultraman) they may discuss it.

Also, I do like the long cape. It works. BTW, this isn't a power switch, Superman1976. She literally just gets to have his abilities for a day. Actually, it may be a power switch, Smallville can be lame like that.

PLEASE NO BRIEFS!!!!
I'll give that prick credit for not calling the trunks "underwear" but it's still pretty clear he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. When that nitwit develops an iconic superhero outfit that lasts for in excess of 70 years, I guess I'd be willing to listen to where he thinks The Suit is "wrong"... but until then, he really needs a warm glass of shut the fuck up.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 9 Empty RE: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  non_amos Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

It'd be my guess though that duh apologists would love briefs, if you get my meaning? The more bikini, the better! I imagine they do in real life but they just seem to have a problem with trunks on Superman. Go figure!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 9 Empty Re: Younis Page & Other Boards Follies

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:43 am

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9641#comments

This is about the Finale synopsis.

Miscellaneous Apologist jackoffs wrote:#1 | Super-Al on April 21, 2011 6:34pm EST
It sounds great! I am looking forward to this. I am sad to see the series end, but all good things must come to an end, even Smallville. Heck, even soap operas, which seem to run forever, have to end sometime- as the fans of One Life To Live and All My Children are finding out. I got an idea: replace those two soaps with a show like Smallville or Smallville reruns!
#2 | borikua on April 21, 2011 9:10pm EST
So the final episode is called "Finale"....I was hoping for "Superman"
#3 | Pumkinman on April 21, 2011 9:35pm EST
Yeah, they should change the name of the Finale to Superman. This description sure leaves a lot to the imagination, I like it! I don't want too many spoilers for the Finale.
#4 | eldarthyvaderinsky on April 21, 2011 11:06pm EST
Don´t you guys get it? This is not about Superman, it´s about the wedding and Clark and Lex.
#5 | borikua on April 21, 2011 11:18pm EST
Oh I get it, but you would think think that the FINAL step in a ten year journey, would be the destination...yes? Ergo, the final destination in Clark Kents journey, is becoming Superman.
#6 | mgbhighlander on April 21, 2011 11:50pm EST
I hope there's no wedding. I want the entire finale to revolve around Clark becoming Superman and his renewed battle with Lex. I'd love a lot of special effects and action too. Honestly, I'm sick of the Lois show.
#7 | Supereyes on April 22, 2011 12:19am EST
We need a more proessional description. I hope this one is only a teaser.
I've bolded the egregiously idiotic stuff. Because sometimes no further comment is necessary.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:36 pm

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9641#comments

I don't think it's usually my business to praise someone from Eunuch's page for anything but this guy... well, he's remarkably unbiased, at least on this subject. If you can make it through the howling usage errors, he actually makes a damned good point.

Peoplee with half a clue wrote:#12 | eimersj on April 22, 2011 10:44am EST
@Saboth. For some reason people aren't seeming to understand that Lois is important to Clark becoming Superman. This has become very true over the last 20 years. This just goes one step further. Superman comes not only from his parents, not only from Jor-el and his heritage but it comes from his love for Lois as well. Its a way to Superman to stay grounded in reality, and a constant reminder as to what he is fighting for. So its not just for a girls who don't care anything about Superman. I'm male for Christ sakes and an avid comic book reader and devoted Superman fan and even I get this point of the story.

#21 | eimersj on April 22, 2011 4:50pm EST
But when that was a new concept it was also heatedly argued against by Superman traditionalists (mostly Donnerverse people). I mean common when Donner had his movies come out especially the second one there were some serious criticism (I mean common moving things without touch them, is this Superman or Star Wars). And in the first one he had Superman turning back time by reversing the Earth's rotation... seriously, are we really that upset that Lois is more involved in the tailoring of Superman in comparison to those two autrocities (I mean seriously). Not to mention up until then Pa Kent was alive during Clark's Superman days, but Donner killed him off (I think thats the one that really had Superman fans infuriated). When you look at it really, Smallville hasn't come even close to screwing around with cannon in comparison.
I really can't argue with the guy. For better or for worse, that's been the direction of the mythos for damned near twenty years now.

Again, so much of this goes back to (A) only being familiar with Superman through the Donnerverse (B) being a fucking Apologist or (C) both. The less familiar you are with the comics, the more you'll possibly hate SV for perceived canonical deviations.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

MostPowerfulVaginaStenchFromStarGazing has OUTED HERSELF as a homophobe!!!!

http://fortressofsolitude.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=superman&action=display&thread=2002&page=55

stargazer
"I hear everything"

Re: Superman Returns
Reply #1358 Today at 12:33am
nah, he has a long history of being very fickle and douchy, and what he said isn't cool or tasteful at all. It comes off as a betrayal to his movie and lead actor. Brandon deserves more respect than that, imo. And someone younger as Supes? Haha, Brandon was PLENTY young and ideal to play a year one Supes. And he looks the part a million times more than the guy Singer mentioned.. give me a break, lol!!

It seems to me like he's trying to seek forgiveness from the geek/fanboy community by trashing SR. And the only one that's looking BAD is him. So yes, he deseves a good beating. Maybe it'd make him a bit more of a real man... oh wait!

And I KNOW it isn't a real back and forth between Singer and Brandon. I was just very disappointed by what Singer said.

Read that bold and enlarged part and tell me she WASN'T saying what she WAS saying? Remember this fat turd from all the various message boards calling all the Realists "homophobic's"??

Check And Mate, fatty!!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm

haha how typical
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Hypocrisy is a bitch.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Hypocrisy is a bitch.

And so is MostPowerfulVaginaStenchFromStarGazing.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kivara Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Pathetic!

I don't understand why they haven't banned her ass already.

kivara
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:20 pm

kivara wrote:Pathetic!

Because it is the last TRUE Apologist "haven" on the internets. And there are only about 5 or 6 posters there, so if they banned her fat ass, they would have even LESS.

Seriously, look at the thread after her hateful comments. She accused someone else of insulting HER, and lo-and-behold, a "moderator" came in to "save" her. After she reported the person, of course.

Pathetic doesn't even come CLOSE to describing her, and that forum in general.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Seriously, look at the thread after her hateful comments. She accused someone else of insulting HER, and lo-and-behold, a "moderator" came in to "save" her. After she reported the person, of course.
I think you're reaching here, dude. EVERYBODY knows that Apologists don't need mods to come to the rescue, that because facts and logic are on their side, they can make their points of view stick without having to go crying to the nannies to clean up their mess!

Oh wait!

You said it, dude. If that forum is a den of Apologists, "pathetic" is probably too nice a word.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I think you're reaching here, dude. EVERYBODY knows that Apologists don't need mods to come to the rescue, that because facts and logic are on their side, they can make their points of view stick without having to go crying to the nannies to clean up their mess!

Oh wait!

You would think that a "moderator", if informed of a problem, would actually READ a few posts to determine what EXACTLY the problem was. Not just take a fucking whiners "word" for it, and act like Big Brother.

Then again, the "moderators" there are probably as "intelligent" as their clientele....

You said it, dude. If that forum is a den of Apologists, "pathetic" is probably too nice a word.

Read a few threads if you want to laugh.

It's that bad.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:03 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:You would think that a "moderator", if informed of a problem, would actually READ a few posts to determine what EXACTLY the problem was. Not just take a fucking whiners "word" for it, and act like Big Brother.

Then again, the "moderators" there are probably as "intelligent" as their clientele....
And are likely Apologists themselves...

Read a few threads if you want to laugh.

It's that bad.
Honestly... no thanks. I get enough comics illiterate jackoffery from the Eunuch page. The comments there represent the nadir of rational discourse on the Internet (which, imho, covers a helluva lot of ground). I don't know if my sanity could survive an even worse blackhole of intelligence. When your comment/forum sections discussion sucks so bad it has its own event horizon, you know it's time to close up shop.

Unless you're an Apologist, sympathizer or profiteer, that is.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  kivara Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
kivara wrote:Pathetic!

Because it is the last TRUE Apologist "haven" on the internets. And there are only about 5 or 6 posters there, so if they banned her fat ass, they would have even LESS.

Seriously, look at the thread after her hateful comments. She accused someone else of insulting HER, and lo-and-behold, a "moderator" came in to "save" her. After she reported the person, of course.

Yeah, I'm surprised that the Mav gave ye5man a warning for supposedly insulting stargazer. But failed to warn her for the nonsense she's been writing.

kivara
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:And are Apologists themselves...

Fixed it for you.

thecolorsblend wrote:Honestly... no thanks. I get enough comics illiterate jackoffery from the Eunuch page. The comments there represent the nadir of rational discourse on the Internet (which, imho, covers a helluva lot of ground). I don't know if my sanity could survive an even worse blackhole of intelligence. When your comment/forum sections discussion sucks so bad it has its own event horizon, you know it's time to close up shop.

The whining about Snyder's Superman, and ass-kissing of Singerman is beyond ANYTHING at Duh HomoPage. The one or two people who DON'T like Singerman have to "tread carefully", and even though they do, you have the whiny Apologist turds saying things like THIS:

crazy_asian_man(HA!)
For those of us who loved SR..... I really wish those who didn't love SR would ease on the continued criticisms. The ones who loved SR and wanted a sequel LOST by not getting MOS via Singer/Routh.

Is it really necessary to add insult to injury for those of us who loved SR? Please. You won already via a new reboot under new hands. Is it really necessary to keep on saying how much this/that person disliked it? Really. Just sayin.

That pansy has the GALL to call himself a "man"?

thecolorsblend wrote:Unless you're an Apologist, sympathizer or profiteer, that is.

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 9 None+of+the+above
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm

kivara wrote:Yeah, I'm surprised that the Mav gave ye5man a warning for supposedly insulting stargazer. But failed to warn her for the nonsense she's been writing.

Why does it surprise you though? She has pulled that stunt at EVERY message board she is part of, and KNOWS it works. She causes trouble, someone responds in kind, she reports them.

An admitted Apologist tactic.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Why does it surprise you though? She has pulled that stunt at EVERY message board she is part of, and KNOWS it works. She causes trouble, someone responds in kind, she reports them.

An admitted Apologist tactic.
Tough to say for sure but part of me wouldn't be surprised if the cunt INVENTED that tactic. As I recall, she'd honed it to almost an artform on Blue Tights. She'd post some inflammatory bullshit ("Routh is THIS generation's [Singerman], Tom who?, SV isn't even Superman, it's more like half-baked SuperBOY", shit like that) and went someone came along and slapped her back into line, she'd go silent and then, usually within 24-48 hours, a mod would come along and correct whoever had the NERVE to hurt her pwecious wittwe feewings with those means remawks about BJ the Bawtendew.

And you know something else? People rag on the Tim Burton movie TO THIS DAY. Almost fifteen years later, the motherfucker never even got made (forget about getting a sequel!) and I've seen Apologists bash on that too many times to count. If Singerman is suddenly off-limits, am I to assume that Apologists cannot criticize what Burton might've done? Because, y'know, the Apologists won in getting their little Singerman pleather fest. Can't they just let it GO already? Really.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Tough to say for sure but part of me wouldn't be surprised if the cunt INVENTED that tactic. As I recall, she'd honed it to almost an artform on Blue Tights. She'd post some inflammatory bullshit ("Routh is THIS generation's [Singerman], Tom who?, SV isn't even Superman, it's more like half-baked SuperBOY", shit like that) and went someone came along and slapped her back into line, she'd go silent and then, usually within 24-48 hours, a mod would come along and correct whoever had the NERVE to hurt her pwecious wittwe feewings with those means remawks about BJ the Bawtendew.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

And I LOVE that this fat, lonely wench calls him "Brandon" in every post like they are good buddies or something. Kind of like that porker from CrossEyesSkyward.

I'm sensing a trend here......

And you know something else? People rag on the Tim Burton movie TO THIS DAY. Almost fifteen years later, the motherfucker never even got made (forget about getting a sequel!) and I've seen Apologists bash on that too many times to count. If Singerman is suddenly off-limits, am I to assume that Apologists cannot criticize what Burton might've done? Because, y'know, the Apologists won in getting their little Singerman pleather fest. Can't they just let it GO already? Really.

I agree. No need for them to continually mock the non-existent Burton film. It's fans lost, and don't need to be reminded of that fact.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I'm sensing a trend here......

Yeah. Going to be interesting now Ruth has "come out" with his "how I would've made Singerman". Well, Singer started it I suppose....don't you love a cat fight in public?

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 pm

There is NO FREAKING WAY some of this stuff won't get "moderated" soon. So here's what's in the April 26, 2011: Lois & Clark to Walk Down the Aisle comments. For now anyway.

I'll probably come back and toss in some commentary but here it is for now.

Variety of Eunuch page douchetards wrote:#1 | BigDawg on April 26, 2011 2:09am EST
Just in case no one noticed today is Tom Welling's 34th birthday

Michael Rosenbuam is almost 40!!

ridiculous
#2 | Gislef on April 26, 2011 2:59am EST
Justin Hartley is one of the four stars of the show. Was anyone really not expecting him to be there? Ditto for Chloe, as Allison Mack gets star billing when she shows up. Let's see the "familiar faces" that they're usually too cheap to pay the actors for. Lucy Lane, General Lane, Lois' long-lost uncle Gabe, Perry White, Stargirl (hey, she was there for the engagement party)...
#3 | LastSonUK on April 26, 2011 5:05am EST
If the finalé is 1hr 30mins of wedding & then 30mins rushed Mythos, I'm going to be so angry at the writers!
#4 | Doright on April 26, 2011 5:41am EST
If the finalé is 1hr 30mins of wedding & then 30mins rushed Mythos, I'm going to be so angry at the writers!

More than likely it starts with an attempted wedding. Something bad happens.. (Looking at you Darkseid).. and then Superman has to do some Superman stuff like punch badguys and then near the end they get back to it.

So I highly doubt the whole thing will be the wedding .
#5 | RDunbar78 on April 26, 2011 7:43am EST
Why isn't he wearing the glasses at the wedding? Sure they are family and friends but even the don't know he is the Blur/Superman.
#6 | Steve Wright on April 26, 2011 8:14am EST
Why isn't he wearing the glasses at the wedding? Sure they are family and friends but even the don't know he is the Blur/Superman.

Let's wait to see who's there. If it is people that doen't know, then this is a valid critique. But, if it's all people who already know then it's no big deal.
#7 | dragon22a on April 26, 2011 8:21am EST
I notice that he is wearing the black vest that we have seen in the commercials and other pictures with his dress suit. What ever happens must happen so fast that he does not have the chance to change.

My guess is that Lex crashes the wedding. It would be fitting given the luck he has had with marriage. It would seem this way as in the pictures with Lex, Clark does not look like he has changed from his suit.

One thing I notice is Lois's face under the veil, she looks upset. Could this entire scene be a ruse to lure Darkseid or Lionel in. It could explain why Clark is not wearing his glasses and why certain people are not present. Darkseid or Lex crashes the ceremony only to find that it is a trap and all of the guests are members of the Justice League waiting for the fight. I hope that they do marry near the end though. It would be fitting.

Speaking of suits though. Hopefully, Clark is wearing THE suit under his clothes and we will finally get to see Superman.
#8 | orangebob on April 26, 2011 8:43am EST
After looking at the picture closer it doesnt IMO look like either one of them are upset. They look like they are listenihng to the words of the person performing the wedding.
#9 | Noah Runzo on April 26, 2011 8:48am EST
They look focused, not upset.
#10 | borikua on April 26, 2011 9:06am EST
Why on Earth would Clark wear glasses? Its his wedding. that means that anyone who is invited are his close friends and allies. Which means that they already know Clark is Superman. Which means he has no reason to wear glasses. Its not like there are strangers at the wedding.
#11 | Jor-L5150 on April 26, 2011 9:10am EST
but is superman invited?
#12 | Sabaoth on April 26, 2011 10:05am EST
They look so cuuutttee! OMG!
Now this is what we really want, not all that nasty Darkseid and Superman costume nonsense!
I hope Lana is the secret guest star and shows up at the wedding!
If this guy were to catch every STD in the book from his many and varied same-sex lovers, I'd petition the government to declare it a national holiday. Calling this guy a "douchebag" seems like an insult to douchebags everywhere.

#13 | orangebob on April 26, 2011 10:07am EST
Like it or not Sabaoth it is a major part of the mythology.
What he said... but without the Eunuch page membership.

#14 | Sabaoth on April 26, 2011 10:20am EST
I hope after Man of Steel becomes a success, that DC decided to do Ultimate Crisis and get rid of the remaining Byrne changes and reboot Superman, a la One More Day/Brand New Day, and get rid of the marriage and Lois knowing Clark's secret altogether; it's done wonders for Spider-man and it should do the same for Superman.
If by "done wonders" he means "pisses off Spidey fans left and right", yeah, One More Day has "done wonders". And no, DC shouldn't take a lesson from Marvel and what a spoiled little baby Joe Quesada can be at times, especially about all things One More Day, and leave the Lois/Clark marriage alone.

#15 | borikua on April 26, 2011 11:46am EST
No more reboots!!! at least for a long time. I mean Man of Steel, Return to Krypton, Superman 200, Birthright, Secret Origins....enough! Just pick one and stick with it for 10 years.
#16 | DaveB on April 26, 2011 12:40pm EST
They've mentioned the words "marriage" and "wedding" in almost every press release for the last month or so, and have posted pics of TW wearing a tux-y looking shirt and vest for the last week or two...and this announcement is supposed to be a SPOILER? Smile
#17 | univofmiami on April 26, 2011 12:59pm EST
Now this is what we really want, not all that nasty Darkseid and Superman costume nonsense!

Dude...would you rather have Clark and Ollie to be the one getting married and enjoying a GAY UNION between wiener and ...another WIENER???. GROSSS!!!Pfft On a serious note ....Why the Lois hate? Remember....the other part of Clark's/Superman's journey is to be with someone, not in solitary for the rest of his life. Deal with it. Lois is a significant part of that journey.
This guy can't be long for the Eunuch page. He sounds like he'd fit in over here, actually.

Speak for your self. You don't speak for me. I want this wedding as much as wanting the ultimate confrontation with Darkseid and Lex.
#18 | Pumkinman on April 26, 2011 1:09pm EST

Dude...would you rather have Clark and Ollie to be the one getting married and enjoying a GAY UNION between wiener and ...another WIENER???. GROSSS!!!Pfft On a serious note ....Why the Lois hate? Remember....the other part of Clark's/Superman's journey is to be with someone, not in solitary for the rest of his life. Deal with it. Lois is a significant part of that journey.

Ignoring your utterly uncalled fore homophobia, I don't see Sabaoth making any comments implying any hate towards Lois.
#19 | Reebee52 on April 26, 2011 1:12pm EST
facepalm...

Damn. It. All.
#20 | Jor-L5150 on April 26, 2011 1:34pm EST
#12 | Sabaoth on April 26, 2011 10:05am EST
-------------------------------------------------

and this. this, is the difference between smallville fans who may or may not give a single sh*t about superman, and superman fans who might like smallville.
You know, of all people, I don't want some pleather-loving fucking APOLOGIST to bitch and moan about what does and doesn't constitute a real Superman fan. There may be differences between "Superman fans" and "SV fans" but those are distinctions Apologists have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER commenting on or criticizing. That tubby MostPowerfulSolarisGazer divorcee is pretty open about how BJ Blandon The Bartender is DIRECTLY responsible for her becoming what she thinks is a Superman fan. And it's funny how ALL of her comments about Superman somehow seem to tie back to Singerman in general and Routh in particular. And she's hardly unique among her Apologist circle jerk brood. This fuckstick has no business bashing on anybody for anything, the prick.

superman fans who might like smallville deserve to see superman in costume, because the point of this 8 season turned to 10 seasons for pure exploitation was to bring clark to that point.

the shows ends with superman, or at least it should.
#21 | Sabaoth on April 26, 2011 2:07pm EST
@univofmiami
That's twice in less than a week that you respond to my personal opinions with homophobic statements!
There are gay and lesbian Clois fans as well as GLBT Superman fans.
Accept it.
I feel extremely sorry for you.
It is well known that those who react most strongly against homosexuals tend to be those who are confused about their own sexuality.
I hope they make Jimmy Olsen a black homosexual in Snyder's Superman: The Man of Steel, just to piss off all the narrow minded people out there, who make this small mud ball a little less hospitable.
Homophobia is ignorance.
#22 | Tireman on April 26, 2011 2:14pm EST
i dont mind the wedding as long as we get to see tom in the superman suit and flying ...man in some ways i cant wait for may 5-13 and in others i dont want it to come
#23 | Supereyes on April 26, 2011 2:34pm EST
K Sabaoth, we get your point. Can you cut the sarcasim?

Anyone who really felt this show should end without Clark ever becoming Superman (just becasue they're simply not a Superman fan) I'd feel sorry for them.

I forgot, some people watched this show for Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.

Girls watched it for ships.

Now I get they're trying to please every fan, but that's their mistake! I think whether you're a fan of Chollie, ships, Clois, Chloe, villains, I think most of us care about Clark the most.

Look at "Homecoming", I bet any fan was able to enjoy that. The fan base seemed to change in season 5. That's when we demanded to see more FOS, training, action, Zod, the show grew weaker and weaker, the fan's demands grew higher.

I don't know, one week we get a great episode focused on a main arc about Zod, "Kandor," then the next episode is about something completely different, although good, it's not consistent. "Pandora" returned to the Zod storyline, and thankfully was sort of continued in "Disciple" but where did this Green Arrow story line come out of nowhere? I was excited for the Zod arc.

They were trying to please a certain fan each week, but not the same ones, but that seemed to f up their seasons by not staying focused.

I think just about every episode Brainiac has been in, everyone has enjoyed. I'd say on top of everything else, if you were waiting to see a Chollie reunion/Chloe's return, or Kara back, "Homecoming" was the ultimate episode you were most anticipated for, and would have prefered this to seeing Chloe back...in my opinion.
I realize it's asking a lot for you guys to put up with this guy's single brain cell-driven broken English but go with me here. The majority of "spoilers" about the finale all seem to revolve around either Rosenbaum coming back for three or four scenes (which wasn't news even a month ago) or Lois and Clark's wedding (which has been hinted at for quite some time). It's a two hour finale.

That's IT.

Does ANYBODY think that the finale will be three or four Lex scenes and then an hour and 45 minutes of a wedding? The fact that we know jackfuckingshit else about the finale tells me that the showrunners have some REALLY important they're keeping under wraps. If Craig Byrne, that Ausiello professional hanger-on and other scoop pages aren't leaking anything, you know it's BIG.

The fact that those nitwits can't see this would be mind-blowing, except I remember that they're all a bunch of shithead Apologists and that tells me all I need to know about their grip on reality and basic logic.

And hell, they're probably pissed off that people are more excited about the SV finale than they EVER were about Singerman's opening day or (supposed) prospects for a sequel. Eat it, hosers!

There, I said my piece.

#24 | irisharmyguy79 on April 26, 2011 2:34pm EST
I think the word we're all searching for with the gay topic is... anyway...so much fuss over nothing! If snyder did that to jimmy olson it would be a nightmare only because thats not the jimmy we superman fans all grew up with! It was the same with pete ross! I didn't care he was black as much as in the comics he marries lana after clark moves to Metropolis and in the show u could tell that wasnt going to happen at all! I liked the kid who played pete too, they shouldve just given him a new role like they did with chloe and used the guy who played lanas 1st boyfriend as pete who actually looked like pete from the comics! I just think dome people want to make a character in a movie or show gay or black or a woman just for the sake of fear, fear of leaving out a group or gender or race and hearing complaints which is bs! Its like when ryan reynolds was cast as GL blacks freaked out all over the place because "GL is supposed to be black" withput even doing research and realizing hes playing Hal Jordan and not John Stewart! I do think that guys comments about clark and ollie and a gay wedding were a little exesive but i do see the underlining of what he meant. This is a show about a superhero not gossip girl or 90210 so hardcore Supes fans like me dont care about the wedding as much as we do seeing him in the suit and flying! Im happy they can do the wedding, but its not what im dying to see! Seeing darkseid and lex and possibly Johnathon reincarnated is what im looking forward to!

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9655#comments

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Some stupid comments there. But on the topic of the photo itself. Most do think the reason clark doesn't have glasses on. Is this is a super private thing. And like some of the fools above maybe they did have a big wedding planned and it gets interupted andin that one clark has his glasses on. As we know from that one promo he eoes have glasses on while in tux.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Father Finian wrote:Yeah. Going to be interesting now Ruth has "come out" with his "how I would've made Singerman". Well, Singer started it I suppose....don't you love a cat fight in public?

Younis Page & Other Boards Follies - Page 9 Sissy-fight
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 am

LOL!

"Take it outside, ladies!"

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  bootspark Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 pm

This is bootspark and I am a longtime reader of the site. I used to post at Superherohype years ago even before Singerman was a sperm in BJ's ass. I joined the site way back in 2002. I also was a supporter and reader of the old Save Superman site. I was excited to when Singer signed on as director, as I was a huge fan of his two X-Men films. But when that first pic of BJ in the suit was released, I cringed. Then when I finally saw the film in theaters, I cried at the end, and not because it was a masterpiece. I felt it was not Superman. I HATED it. I told my friend who is also a huge Smallville fan like me that it was a piece of shit. I decided to see it a second time with him, and he agreed. I could not believe my eyes. After all the false starts, many scripts and directors and potential actors, and finally the close to $400 million dollars spent....this is what WB brings the general public, packaged as Superman???!!! What a load of shit! We (the general public and TRUE Superman fans) deserved better.
Anyway, I guess the point of all this is I have gotten into many arguments with Apologist at the Hype over my thoughts on BJ and Singerman. It is nice to have a place where Realists can share their true thoughts and feelings about Superman, Smallville, and Singerman. Thank You.
I got into an argument with MostPowerful about 3 years ago. I asked her if I hate BJ and Singerman does that mean I am not a true Superman fan? This was her reply....

MostPowerful
Sorry I didn't respond. And if you say you are a Superman fan, I believe you. But we all have our particular view on him. To me Routh IS Superman, and the only guy I can accept for the movies right now, but you don't. You want everything new, but I don't; I Really wanted a sequel because I LOVE SR, but you don't, see? Let's just agree to disagree.

Bye, have a nice day.

Notic how she brings everything back to BJ? Another time I told her that the general public hated Singerman because it BOMBED. Her reply was also about how BJ won fan awards and the film made more than Batman Begins. She and the other Apologists are DELUSIONAL! Do they not realize that "gross" and "profit" are two different things? Singerman may have "grossed" more in WW reciepts than BB, but it did NOT make a "profit" because its budget was more than it earned.

Ill stop now before I go on a tangent.
My name is bootspark and thanks for listening!

bootspark
BJ Routh *Blech*
BJ Routh *Blech*

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome aboard man
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum