Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General news

+2
Apologist Puncher
thecolorsblend
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General news - Page 2 Empty Re: General news

Post  Father Finian Tue May 31, 2011 3:37 am

We must be in the boring process of "concepts" and designs.......As long as it's worth waiting for!

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 am

Ya this peroid always blows with waiting and waiting.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

• Lindsay Lohan is up for the role of Lana Lang. She isn't Clark's High School sweetheart, just a girl he likes. Lana isn't interested in him because she is one of the popular girls, while Clark is geeky character who can't really show what he is like -- a "Superman." Lana does find out though when the school bus crashes and Clark saves the day -- as she sees him.

After reading this part that truly shows how bogus the so-called possible plots for the film is! Then again if so how Linday Lohan does get the role of Lana Lang she'll definitly portray the type mention above since, you know... It's Linday Lohan, and the kind of Lana Lang that most of us would find unlikeable!

Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:After reading this part that truly shows how bogus the so-called possible plots for the film is! Then again if so how Linday Lohan does get the role of Lana Lang she'll definitly portray the type mention above since, you know... It's Linday Lohan, and the kind of Lana Lang that most of us would find unlikeable!

That was de-bunked months ago. Try and keep up.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:After reading this part that truly shows how bogus the so-called possible plots for the film is! Then again if so how Linday Lohan does get the role of Lana Lang she'll definitly portray the type mention above since, you know... It's Linday Lohan, and the kind of Lana Lang that most of us would find unlikeable!

That was de-bunked months ago. Try and keep up.

But.....but.....but.....what about Adam Harris as Mr. Lu-thorrrrr?! But.....but.....but.....ain't it about time for that site to bring that up again?! Wink
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 pm

non_amos wrote:But.....but.....but.....what about Adam Harris as Mr. Lu-thorrrrr?! But.....but.....but.....ain't it about time for that site to bring that up again?! Wink

Oh, another week of no news and they will trot this stinky turd-nugget out once again.

Even though it has been PROVEN to be fake.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

Leave it to 'the Brothers Warner' to not give us any real news but then come along with something like this:

Warner lays down three-year superhero plan
by Lewis Tyler

The DC Comics line-up includes new Batman and Superman films, Green Lantern and a world arena tour for Batman Live.

Warner Bros Consumer Products’ 36-month calendar will see the licensor invest "significant resource" in its superhero properties.

The Green Lantern campaign starts with the movie release on June 17th and aims to bring the hero up to the level of Superman and Batman.

Partnerships include Mattel as master toy and a deal with PepsiCo in Italy which will see the Green Lantern appear on bottles of Pepsi Boom. The Warner Home Video animated film, Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, will carry promotional inserts to benefit licensees, and fans will be able to further immerse themselves in the brand with the Green Lantern Rise of the Man Hunters video game.

Bruno Schwobthaler, SVP sales and business development for WBCP EMEA: "We're taking a franchise approach to the brand and investing in original animation targeting children.

"This will ensure that the brand has something to offer super hero fans of all ages, lives beyond a single movie release and claims its position alongside super heroes such as Batman and Superman."

Ahead of the release of The Dark Knight Rises next year, WBCP will focus on the property at the International Licensing at Las Vegas on June 14 to 16th.

Batman Live opens in Manchester on July 19th and will tour the UK until October before heading into Europe.

All the while, the DC heroes and licensees should receive a boost from a reboot of the graphic novel line.

Schwobthaler revealed: “Over the next 3 years there will be no escaping from the DC Universe as we deliver on our commitment to produce new content.

"We will be investing significant resource in further developing the iconic Batman and Superman franchises whilst also strategically introducing some of the other key characters from the huge and largely untapped DC portfolio starting with Green Lantern.”

I found this at duh Homopage:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9880#comments

So we're getting Batman AND Superman films that WB is gonna 'invest in the franchises' but we only have a release date for the Batman film & the upcoming Green Lantern. Man of Steel is still unconfirmed?!

GIMME A BREAK! Evil or Very Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 am

Sounds like Geoff Johns could've given those quotes in an interview or DVD commentary or something. "Yeah, y'know... I just think Superman and Batman... well, they've HAD their time in the sun, y'know, and I think it's time for other heroes to take the spotlight now. Y'know? Other heroes. Especially Green Lantern. ... And by Green Lantern, I mean Hal Jordan. ... And by Hal Jordan, I mean... well, the fuckin guy is the living embodiment, okay, the physical manifestation of heroism, sacrifice, manliness, chest hair and other cool stuff. I mean, Hal Jordan is a HERO. You know? A real HERO. Someone the kids can really look up to, especially in the comics I write where I imply he had a threesome with members of the Justice League.

"I mean, Hal? He didn't have to train for years and years to become what he is like Batman. He didn't need to be raised properly and responsibly by farmers like Superman did. He just walked in, y'know, and BAM, he was The Hero. Y'know? Hal Jordan... I mean, I get hot and flushed just THINKING about him sometimes.

"I mean, when I was writing Blackest Night, this is what a Hal Jordan, um, admirer I am, okay, when I was writing Blackest Night, I felt like I needed to get INSIDE, y'know, I felt like I really needed to PENETRATE the material, okay, so I drilled a hole right through the center of my Green Lantern Archives hardcover, right, then I dropped my pants and... hold on, wait, is the microphone on? Are we LIVE right now?"

And so forth.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2