Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

Post  non_amos Sat May 07, 2011 12:56 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167223-first-dark-knight-rises-set-photo-leaked

First Dark Knight Rises Set Photo Leaked
by Silas Lesnick
May 6th, 2011

Filming officially began today in Jodhpur, India on Christopher Nolan's third Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises and, thanks to local scoopers, the first bits of information have started to trickle out from the set.

Most intriguing is the below shot of a "pool" of green screen. Fan speculation has already started, suggesting that the pool could be related to Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit. In the comics, the character bathes in a mystic pool with rejuvenatory properties. The green color of the "pool" in the photo is almost certainly so that it can be replaced in post-production with a special effect of some kind.

Meanwhile, posters at The Dark Knight Rises Community have spotted Josh Pence on-set in Jodhpur, suggesting that, Lazarus Pit or not, Al Ghul will certainly be featured in the scenes in India.

Starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata and Nestor Carbonell, The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters on July 20, 2012.

Still trying to figure out how to post pics but it just ain't taking like the Youtube vid did. Youtube finally worked, this didn't, not even trying to 'host an image'. Anyway, there are a couple of pics there that appear to be 'green-screened'. I know really nothing about the 'Lazarus Pit' but if it has anything to do with Ras Al Guhl's 'immortality', then what is NOLAN thinking here? And if he went this route, could we at least expect a 'cameo' from Liam Neesen?

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Pit01
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

Post  webhead2006 Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

interesting find there really if they are the lazarus pits i do wonder how nolan will use them.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Empty RE: Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

Post  non_amos Tue May 10, 2011 12:42 am

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167245-the-dark-knight-rises-plot-points-leaked

The Dark Knight Rises Plot Points Leaked?
by Silas Lesnick
May 9th, 2011

Following the images leaked earlier today from the India production of Christopher Nolan's third Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises, comes a potential spoiler-filled description of what the shooting may entail. The Dark Knight Rises Community has the scoop which, for the time being at least, should only be considered a rumor.

"Eyewitnesses and crew members told us of a particular scene being filmed," the site reports, "where a bald-headed child wearing ragged clothes emerges from the well and pulls his hood over his head. From the conversations, we reckon this is a young Bane, emerging from a vat of Venom, trained by Pence's Ra's al Ghul. The years of addiction to Venom builds him to be a massive monster with amped up senses, intelligence and physical prowess."

Is this the route that Nolan will be headed with Tom Hardy in the role of Bane? Reports have not, as of yet, confirmed the actor's presence in Jodhpur, but if this is, indeed, a young Bane, the entire India-based production may only be securing flashback sequences. We'll have more on the film as information develops, but please share your own speculation below.

Starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata and Nestor Carbonell, The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters on July 20, 2012.

I think I'll do like AP does & 'bold the point':

"The years of addiction to Venom builds him to be a massive monster with amped up senses, intelligence and physical prowess."

Funny thing that there huh?! MASSIVE MONSTER?! Hardy, dude, methinks you done run outta time! But gimme a toke of the smoke of Nolan that bloke! Rolling Eyes
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

Post  thecolorsblend Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 am

I just can't wait for some Nolan Nazi to come along and argue (against all logic) that Nolan is somehow "sticking to the core of the character".

The fucker wiped his ass with the mythos a long time ago.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Haha ya its going to be interesting to see how bane turns out.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers - Page 2 Empty RE: Possible 'Dark Knight Rises' Spoilers

Post  non_amos Wed May 11, 2011 11:55 am

http://batman-news.com/2011/03/02/possible-plot-summary-for-the-dark-knight-rises/

Ever since the news that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard were in talks to join The Dark Knight Rises fans have been speculating what roles they’d be playing. Now, Badass Digest is claiming that “a good source near the Batcamp” has details on their characters, as well as a basic plot summary. If what Badass Digest is reporting is true, it’s certainly not shocking. It almost mirrors what fans have been speculating the basic plot of The Dark Knight Rises would be. However, since this is unofficial I’m going to mark it as a spoiler — continue reading if you choose.

Read more: http://batman-news.com/2011/03/02/possible-plot-summary-for-the-dark-knight-rises/#ixzz1M3k6Kcrl

SPOILER:

Catwoman isn’t a villain but rather an ally of Batman. And who are they teaming up to take out? The League of Shadows. Headed by Talia Al’Ghul. With Bane, who is her muscle/possible love interest. And with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in tow. Is he playing Black Mask? My source didn’t know, but did know that Levitt is certainly an antagonist and involved with the League of Shadows.

Read more: http://batman-news.com/2011/03/02/possible-plot-summary-for-the-dark-knight-rises/#ixzz1M3kIdqrP

I am aware that this was dated 3/2/2011 so this info is a couple of months old I know & may not really sound all that new but I found this link at SHH. This came from what I take to be an 'official' Batman site. I know, the plot sounds a lot like what we've already heard or had fans conjecture about.

I think the reason that I point it out is, what is Nolan thinking?! It's been asked, how do you top TDK? Well, e.g., it's not like this! Evil or Very Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:46 pm

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/possible-dark-knight-rises-spoiler-concerning-batman-s-struggle-with-bane-13858

Spoiler:
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Spoiler:
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:http://www.latinoreview.com/news/possible-dark-knight-rises-spoiler-concerning-batman-s-struggle-with-bane-13858

Spoiler:

Ya know what? It's gonna be interesting seeing Batman get his back broken by the HULKING 200-LB. BANE, who even Bale probably towers over. Way to go Nolan, with the midget wrestler Bane! Rolling Eyes
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Indeed.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Saw this coming:

LatinoReview

Spoiler:
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

i hope its for present time stuff...
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 am

Well, if Ra's Al Guhl can be resurrected from his spaghetti self after that train wreck, certainly TWO-FACE could be resurrected as well? Remember, a few months ago Aaron Eckhart was seen 'having lunch' or something with Nolan, which started the rumor mill again. I mean, we basically wrote Liam Neesen off from being in anything further; now it seems to be a different story. However, does Nolan run the risk of having too many villains? We already know Catwoman & THE HULKING 200-LB. BANE, although I know, the former more of an 'anti-hero' or something. If Ra's Al Guhl is also back, and daughter Talia present now, along with the midget wrestler & if by some chance Two-Face is also present, then what kind of plot are we gonna have? Couldn't all of that be overkill? Unless it's like, as you remember, at the end of TDK, Batman was to be hunted as a fugitive. Could this be like 'pulling out all the stops' to bring Batman down? Even if it is, I still think it's a shame because of no Penguin & no Riddler!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2