Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman!

+14
Rduce
gadhero
BHoward
Belltown213
webhead2006
pax666
Comicbookfan-V2
TomWelling4Superman
lib
Apologist Puncher
Father Finian
thecolorsblend
non_amos
superman1938
18 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Empty Re: Henry Cavill Cast As Superman!

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 pm

You know, just for the hell of it, let me prove to you what padding DOES do.

Here's two pictures of BJ Routh's skinny, muscle-suited Singerman:
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 3077_brandon-routh-superman-returns-blurb
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Superman-returns-brandon-routh

Now let us examine things a little closer, shall we?

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 3077brandonrouthsuperma
BJ's "bicep", extended and long. Ok.

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Supeshi001
BJ's arm bent. Notice what's missing/not happening? HIS BICEP LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHEN IT IS EXTENDED. No "balling" of the bicep whatsoever.

That is what happens when you wear padding under a superhero suit. To say "duh arum don have duh vain so is uh fax dat he were duh paddling" is not only ignorant, but an outright LIE. I cannot make things any more clear than I already have.

So all that is left to say is:

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Epic-win
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Empty Re: Henry Cavill Cast As Superman!

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm

gadhero wrote:Thanks I don't normally post over there (too much singerman imagery), but I might use the comparisons you showed to show them that Cavill is more ripped than Routh. There's alot of idiots over there who think they're experts on muscle/working-out just because they saw a few youtube videos of Routh working out for singerman with a woman trainer.

Look up for the epic destruction of BJ Routh and his padded suit.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gadhero Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Also notice that in the pic with his arms bent, Routh is bending his wrist downwards/inwards to make his forearm look bigger and still failing.

gadhero
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

User Reputation : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

gadhero wrote:Also notice that in the pic with his arms bent, Routh is bending his wrist downwards/inwards to make his forearm look bigger and still failing.

BJ Routh was fail incarnate.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh, and here's the thing:

I am not some blind moron who thinks 'Man Of Steel' is already an epic masterpiece. Blind devotion has NEVER been one of my traits. I have issues with the suit, mainly. The story we don't know. Shannon as Zod is brilliant, Amy Adams is perfect for Lois Lane, and the tone of the film FEELS action-packed. But after Singerman Peeps, this film is guilty until proven innocent.

One thing I do take issue with is flabby morons with an agenda, trying to diminish the lead actors efforts in physically preparing for the role. Cavill worked hard for the look he has, and for these idiots to squeal "padding! fact! padding! fact! padding! fact!" with absolutely NOTHING to go on is an insult to the entire production. All because THEIR favorite actor didn't get the part.

I gave BJ Routh and Singer a chance before I blasted the ever-loving shit out of Singerman. These ignorant assholes are refusing to do the same for 'MOS'.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gadhero Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm

I hear you. I guess that's why they're apologists

gadhero
Kirk Alyn
Kirk Alyn

User Reputation : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

gadhero wrote:I hear you. I guess that's why they're apologists

I see that Apologist haven is closing soon. Why not give them hell before it goes down in flames?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=48888

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-11
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-13
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-14
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-15
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-16
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-17
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-18
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-19
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry-20

More at the link.

Just in case anyone missed these.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:One thing I do take issue with is flabby morons with an agenda, trying to diminish the lead actors efforts in physically preparing for the role. Cavill worked hard for the look he has, and for these idiots to squeal "padding! fact! padding! fact! padding! fact!" with absolutely NOTHING to go on is an insult to the entire production. All because THEIR favorite actor didn't get the part.
I was wondering if you'd remember to put in that last part. Because the simple fact of the matter is that if it was Routh wearing that outfit, they'd mostly be mum about it, and probably take whatever active measures would be necessary to stifle dissenting opinions (a favorite Apologist tactic; they'll all make good little Democrats someday).

Apologist Puncher wrote:I gave BJ Routh and Singer a chance before I blasted the ever-loving shit out of Singerman. These ignorant assholes are refusing to do the same for 'MOS'.
As ever, it comes down to intellectual honesty. Those fucktards did the same thing before SV ended when spoilers would leak out. Everything was one big gripe after another... many of which proved to be unfounded in the end.

Apologist Puncher wrote:I see that Apologist haven is closing soon. Why not give them hell before it goes down in flames?
Are you referring to that Fortress of Solitude forum? Isn't it associated with Superman Cinema? Shit, talk about a site that used to have a lot of cred in my eyes. Seems almost like a different lifetime. With or without Most Powerful Solaris Gayzer posting, the page went way the hell downhill.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 pm

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=48923

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_10
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_10
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_11
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_11
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_12
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Man-of10
Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Henry_13

Scene description:
Spoiler:

More pics at the link.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I was wondering if you'd remember to put in that last part. Because the simple fact of the matter is that if it was Routh wearing that outfit, they'd mostly be mum about it, and probably take whatever active measures would be necessary to stifle dissenting opinions (a favorite Apologist tactic; they'll all make good little Democrats someday).

Most definitely.

As ever, it comes down to intellectual honesty. Those fucktards did the same thing before SV ended when spoilers would leak out. Everything was one big gripe after another... many of which proved to be unfounded in the end.

It's because they thought they could "recreate" what WE did with Singerman.

As usual, they were W-R-O-N-G.

Are you referring to that Fortress of Solitude forum? Isn't it associated with Superman Cinema? Shit, talk about a site that used to have a lot of cred in my eyes. Seems almost like a different lifetime. With or without Most Powerful Solaris Gayzer posting, the page went way the hell downhill.

That's them. The Apologists overran the place, and the site-owner just let them do it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Heck I know I don't know a lot about body building and costume stuff. But it is prett clear cavill is ripped as well as he was able to get. And the suit doesn't have padding. If anything like ap and others said cavill could be wearing a thin under shirt/leggings to prevent vchaffing and the costume sticking to his skin. So there is more breathable space for the body.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
TomWelling4Superman wrote:Actually those pictures prove there is padding! His Veins wouldn't pop out like that unless it was from the padding! The suit is sculpted to his body, and padded to bring out his body's definition.

I knew this idiot would say this. Even though I demonstrated exactly WHY there is no padding in the bicep area, with VISUAL EVIDENCE, he-she still claims to be "right".

Let me ask those of you with a brain a question, and I would appreciate an answer or two:

How can padding move up and down with a bicep, unless said padding was somehow "connected" to the bicep?

Think about it, use your own biceps for the answer, then let me know.

I'll be waiting.

When speaking of idiots you must have been thinking of yourself... Yes you are an idiot.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill Cast As Superman! - Page 12 Empty Has Superman lost his pants? Henry Cavill is missing the iconic red underwear on set.

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Henry Cavill has already shown that the new Superman is buffer than ever - with the help of some padding in his suit.

But as promotional pictures are released, there is one item of clothing that Superman's stylist seems to have forgotten.

While Cavill's suit is almost the spitting image of Christopher Reeve's 1978 model, the modern-day hero has gone commando.

[Continue] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2032143/Superman-Henry-Cavill-missing-iconic-red-underwear-set.html

Hope this ends your stupid discussion there asshole (Apologist puncher) I cannot wait for the making off this movie to come out, and it shows the padding on the suit so you could eat crow you bitch.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Heck I know I don't know a lot about body building and costume stuff. But it is prett clear cavill is ripped as well as he was able to get. And the suit doesn't have padding. If anything like ap and others said cavill could be wearing a thin under shirt/leggings to prevent vchaffing and the costume sticking to his skin. So there is more breathable space for the body.

He's got buffed yes... But the suit is still padded. Just a better job was done to it then Singermans suit.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Ok man really why do you think it is still padded, i as i said i may not know much on costuming myself. But from what i do know and compared to other super costumes i have seen in films. There isnt padding here.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Ok man really why do you think it is still padded, i as i said i may not know much on costuming myself. But from what i do know and compared to other super costumes i have seen in films. There isnt padding here.

No costume made from any form of material is going to display definition like that without padding period, and anyone who thinks over wise is not dealing with reality. Not to offend you but the suit has padding like all over super hero suits, and it's made to give him better definition as they learned from the mistakes on Routh suit which was made to make him look a bit bulky on the top but it showed no definition in his abs, and arms... The material, and padding have got A LOT better since Singerman Returds, and so this is one aspect of the movie they nailed for me perfect because Superman should show his muscles in the suit like in the comics so I'm actually happy they used padding, and the right kind here. I don't get why I'm being attacked because I've simply said that yes he's got padding, and yes it's a good job by the team who made the suit... The colors, and no red underwear suck! But other then that they nailed the muscle definition in the padding.

The throbbing vein he had in his left arm in the suit is nowhere to be found in his pictures without his shirt but it's on the one with the suit on.. hmmmm wonder how that is? Because the suit is made to show his definition! They included the vein to show how strong he is.
I'll give him credit Cavil got ripped for the part no doubt but he still is slightly shorter then my ideal Superman, and he's about 20lbs lighter but that's also due to his near 2 1/2 inches of height missing from him.

I've never apologized for Routh's lack of "Superman look" in the suit... Don't let APdickhead fool you. I've hated more on Routh for his lack of Superman look then anyone I know I ran a site called www.brandonrouthisnotsuperman.cjb.net for about 3 years while the movie Singerman Returds was in production, and then came out, and flopped! I'm the one who got a hold of Dan Harris online, and gave him hell over casting this dude as Superman, and for taking the liberties with the Donner verse they were taking. I've been against that movie, it's director, and stars since it's inception.

But for some odd reason APdickhead seems to think that I'm standing up for Routh when I make a statement that says that the suit he had was total bullshit, and it didn't help him in the "looks" department because of how badly designed it was overall.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 pm

i have seen plently of photos of cavill flexing and what not and showing off the muscles and the viens in his arms though. i dont have the photos on hand to compare i dont really have the time at this moment to go around looking at photos. But with how padding and and how its flexs and bends on matterials compared to actual muscles under the material suit is made out of shows there is more movement and flexible out of cavill's suit on his body and his muscles forming on it. Just look at photos of him standing up, to bending over and flexing muscles.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:47 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:When speaking of idiots you must have been thinking of yourself... Yes you are an idiot.

And there you go folks. This tells you all you need to know about this retard.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:Henry Cavill has already shown that the new Superman is buffer than ever - with the help of some padding in his suit.

But as promotional pictures are released, there is one item of clothing that Superman's stylist seems to have forgotten.

While Cavill's suit is almost the spitting image of Christopher Reeve's 1978 model, the modern-day hero has gone commando.

[Continue] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2032143/Superman-Henry-Cavill-missing-iconic-red-underwear-set.html

Hope this ends your stupid discussion there asshole (Apologist puncher) I cannot wait for the making off this movie to come out, and it shows the padding on the suit so you could eat crow you bitch.

I'll go ahead and point out the obvious for those who are NOT retarded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

The Daily Mail is a British, daily middle market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust.

Don't you love that I post VISUAL EVIDENCE, and this Apologist shit-for-brains replies with a tabloid article? And on top of that, claims "victory"?

BJ Routh jockers like this twat haven't changed in 5 years have they?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:No costume made from any form of material is going to display definition like that without padding period, and anyone who thinks over wise is not dealing with reality. Not to offend you but the suit has padding like all over super hero suits, and it's made to give him better definition as they learned from the mistakes on Routh suit which was made to make him look a bit bulky on the top but it showed no definition in his abs, and arms... The material, and padding have got A LOT better since Singerman Returds, and so this is one aspect of the movie they nailed for me perfect because Superman should show his muscles in the suit like in the comics so I'm actually happy they used padding, and the right kind here. I don't get why I'm being attacked because I've simply said that yes he's got padding, and yes it's a good job by the team who made the suit... The colors, and no red underwear suck! But other then that they nailed the muscle definition in the padding.

webhead, don't bother engaging this Routh sucker in a debate. He is like ALL Apologists, and tries to trump FACT with OPINION.

My visual proof of Routh wearing padding and Cavill NOT is all that needs to be said to this twink.

The throbbing vein he had in his left arm in the suit is nowhere to be found in his pictures without his shirt but it's on the one with the suit on.. hmmmm wonder how that is? Because the suit is made to show his definition! They included the vein to show how strong he is.
I'll give him credit Cavil got ripped for the part no doubt but he still is slightly shorter then my ideal Superman, and he's about 20lbs lighter but that's also due to his near 2 1/2 inches of height missing from him.

If it was BJ Routh playing Superman, looking exactly like Cavill, he would be saying:

"duh ruth is da bestest booty ah swooperman eva had!! slurp..slurp...slurp"

I've never apologized for Routh's lack of "Superman look" in the suit... Don't let APdickhead fool you. I've hated more on Routh for his lack of Superman look then anyone I know I ran a site called www.brandonrouthisnotsuperman.cjb.net for about 3 years while the movie Singerman Returds was in production, and then came out, and flopped! I'm the one who got a hold of Dan Harris online, and gave him hell over casting this dude as Superman, and for taking the liberties with the Donner verse they were taking. I've been against that movie, it's director, and stars since it's inception.

This idiot is a Routh supporter 100%. You know it. I know it. RuPaul there knows it.

But for some odd reason APdickhead seems to think that I'm standing up for Routh when I make a statement that says that the suit he had was total bullshit, and it didn't help him in the "looks" department because of how badly designed it was overall.

Only your Mommy can talk about my dickhead, fatty.

Anyone who wants to reply to this moron, feel free. I've proven my point with evidence, not made-up bullshit. He isn't worth mine, or anyone else's for that matter, time.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:26 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:webhead, don't bother engaging this Routh sucker in a debate. He is like ALL Apologists, and tries to trump FACT with OPINION.
The guy doesn't even have opinion anymore. What was his response to you a few posts up? You pointed out some facts. Instead of pointing out facts of his own to counter you... he called you an idiot.

Like any good Apologist, when the facts turn against him, out come the insults and shaming tactics.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 am

thecolorsblend wrote:
Apologist Puncher wrote:webhead, don't bother engaging this Routh sucker in a debate. He is like ALL Apologists, and tries to trump FACT with OPINION.
The guy doesn't even have opinion anymore. What was his response to you a few posts up? You pointed out some facts. Instead of pointing out facts of his own to counter you... he called you an idiot.

Like any good Apologist, when the facts turn against him, out come the insults and shaming tactics.

What I'd like to know is, a few posts back, he pointed out how 'he & his friends at duh Homopage' are having a laugh at this site's expense. Well, I don't go to duh Homopage all that much, especially recently since I've been busier than usual, but when I have gone, I've never see ONE WORD about us specifically, not in comments or otherwise. I think all I have seen is swrighty's acknowledgement of realists' influence on the Superman franchise. Other than that, nada, zilch.

If such posts exist flaming us, then where's duh link, TomWellingNOT4Superman?!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:45 am

I'd like to see it too. To my knowledge, the Eunuch long ago set up an unspoken but very real ban on links to our realist pages (the Singerman Sucks blog, Emijayne's defunct blog, the Archnumbnuts page, this forum, any of it). I don't think they're even allowed to mention the names. So at best, I could only picture them talking around us for fear of reprisal.

The Eunuch knows which side his bread gets buttered on and he'll tolerate no dissent.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I'd like to see it too. To my knowledge, the Eunuch long ago set up an unspoken but very real ban on links to our realist pages (the Singerman Sucks blog, Emijayne's defunct blog, the Archnumbnuts page, this forum, any of it). I don't think they're even allowed to mention the names. So at best, I could only picture them talking around us for fear of reprisal.

The Eunuch knows which side his bread gets buttered on and he'll tolerate no dissent.

HEIL EUNUCH! Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next