Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

+3
thecolorsblend
TomWelling4Superman
Apologist Puncher
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Empty Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm

This is for the many, many ignorant and uninformed individuals out there. You know, the one's who claim that Cavill's suit is "full of padding", or that BJ Routh was as "big" as Henry Cavill when he was training for Singerman Peeps? Both of which are not only false, but out-and-out LIES.

Let's start with a picture of BJ Routh "training" for Singerman (As an aside, did you guys know he trained with a WOMAN? True story.):

Notice the lack of muscle mass in the shoulders and biceps, even after just finishing what appears to be a "set"? Non-existent traps? Little girl forearms? Skinny, feminine waist?

Ya, me too.

Henry Cavill, on the set:

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Superm11

Notice the size of Cavill's shoulders? The thick, muscular mid-section? The size of his bicep in what is basically a relaxed state? The amount of lean muscle mass he is carrying?

Ya, me too.

Anyone who looks at those two pictures and says: "dey looked da saym to me" is an obvious retard, and should go play in traffic.

Cavill for the win.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Empty Re: Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

Post  TomWelling4Superman Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Nobody is going to argue that Cavill has more definition then Routh but one thing is definition, and another is bulk, and Routh is bigger, taller, and bulkier he just had a crap suit which didn't help show his bulk because they had terrible padding on the suit.

That suit was a total fail... The new suit that Cavill has got the padding corrected, and they made it so it's molded better to Cavills body type, and so the muscles are better shown on that suit then the Singerman suit. But if you put Cavill in the Singerman suit he would look as bad as Routh.

And these two pictures shows a lot of ignorance in your part because your comparing a picture of Routh sitting back laughing with a shirt on, and working on his legs so his arms are relaxed to a picture of Cavill who looks like he's walking without a shirt on looking all scruffy with a beard.

Try to compare apples to apples next time so you don't fail so badly... Either way the new suit has major flaws I don't like but the one thing they got right was the way the muscle now has more definition.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Empty Re: Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:Nobody is going to argue that Cavill has more definition then Routh but one thing is definition, and another is bulk, and Routh is bigger, taller, and bulkier he just had a crap suit which didn't help show his bulk because they had terrible padding on the suit.

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have our own resident Apologist!

According to THIS shithead, everyone BUT BJ Routh had "padding" under their Superman costume! Even Christopher Reeve, despite all of the evidence to the contrary. Not to mention this dink ignores the fact that BJ wore a fucking MUSCLE SUIT under his fetish wetsuit!

But hey, I'M wrong, even though I proved otherwise....

That suit was a total fail... The new suit that Cavill has got the padding corrected, and they made it so it's molded better to Cavills body type, and so the muscles are better shown on that suit then the Singerman suit. But if you put Cavill in the Singerman suit he would look as bad as Routh.

Your Mommy & Daddy are total fail. They need the shit beat out of them for crapping you onto an unsuspecting world.

And these two pictures shows a lot of ignorance in your part because your comparing a picture of Routh sitting back laughing with a shirt on, and working on his legs so his arms are relaxed to a picture of Cavill who looks like he's walking without a shirt on looking all scruffy with a beard.

Guess who didn't read my post, and instead drooled over that picture of that wimp BJ Routh?

Try to compare apples to apples next time so you don't fail so badly... Either way the new suit has major flaws I don't like but the one thing they got right was the way the muscle now has more definition.

Come back and cry about me insulting you, little girl. Oh, and make sure to misspell words and have run-on sentences, 'k?

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
TomWelling4Superman wrote:Ladies & Gentlemen, we have our own resident Apologist!

According to THIS shithead, everyone BUT BJ Routh had "padding" under their Superman costume! Even Christopher Reeve, despite all of the evidence to the contrary. Not to mention this dink ignores the fact that BJ wore a fucking MUSCLE SUIT under his fetish wetsuit!
Well you are completely retarded! Seriously dickhead almost all superhero costumes use padding in them these days yes Brandon had it, and so does Henry... Grow up, and deal with it.

But hey, I'M wrong, even though I proved otherwise....

Your Mommy & Daddy are total fail. They need the shit beat out of them for crapping you onto an unsuspecting world.
Mother jokes this early? That's a telling sign that you have failed both as a man, and in this post... Keep up with the mother jokes you are making my point for me.

Guess who didn't read my post, and instead drooled over that picture of that wimp BJ Routh?
Do you not understand that I'm not a fan of Singerman or Routh? I think you got things all twisted up thanks to the Meth you are clearly smoking.

Come back and cry about me insulting you, little girl. Oh, and make sure to misspell words and have run-on sentences, 'k?
Spelling lessons now? Well you are an old pathetic fagot so yea go for it asshole. Smile

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's YouSuck

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Someone has a crush on me.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:Nobody is going to argue that Cavill has more definition then Routh but one thing is definition, and another is bulk, and Routh is bigger, taller, and bulkier he just had a crap suit which didn't help show his bulk because they had terrible padding on the suit.
BJ was a skinny little toothpick. Everytime some douchebag Apologist asshole tries to argue otherwise, they always post pics from that same video Puncher made that Routh pic from. Generally they make the screen cap from the moment Routh puts down a dumb bell and flexes his bicep for the camera. It looks bigger because he'd been lifting mere seconds before. ANYBODY looks physically bigger when they're lifting. That doesn't speak to how muscular he actually is though.

Also, if Routh was so large and in charge in Singerman, "bad padding" would simply make him look bigger.

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Muscle10

But look at that, fucknuts. BJ's muscle padding is noticeably thicker in his shoulders and biceps... y'know, the very areas that Puncher criticized!

But man oh man, you're not through yet, are you?

And these two pictures shows a lot of ignorance in your part because your comparing a picture of Routh sitting back laughing with a shirt on, and working on his legs so his arms are relaxed to a picture of Cavill who looks like he's walking without a shirt on
Neither appear to be exercising their arms at that moment. If anything, the Blandon pic makes him look even better than he normally would BECAUSE he's exercising at that moment while Cavill is simply walking. It looks to me like Puncher gave Cavill a handicap to prove that he's bigger even when all he's doing is walking around than when BJ is exercising.

Again though, it still doesn't matter because neither of them are exercising their arms or shoulders in those pics. The comparison photos may not be perfect but they sure as fuck aren't biased toward Cavill... and he STILL looks better.

looking all scruffy with a beard.
Facial hair has jackshit to do with their mass and conditioning.

Trust me, I'd be the last guy to argue that the MOS suit is perfect. But (A) it's a damned sight better than Routh's little pleather bikini and (B) it's not about their damned costumes, it's about one actor being a little beanpole and the other (ie, Cavill) REALLY looking like Superman.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh, and something else, fuckstick. This isn't rocket science. All the evidence you need is in those pics at the top of the thread. I shouldn't have to connect the dots for you. The facts simply don't support basically anything you're saying here.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:BJ was a skinny little toothpick. Everytime some douchebag Apologist asshole tries to argue otherwise, they always post pics from that same video Puncher made that Routh pic from. Generally they make the screen cap from the moment Routh puts down a dumb bell and flexes his bicep for the camera. It looks bigger because he'd been lifting mere seconds before. ANYBODY looks physically bigger when they're lifting. That doesn't speak to how muscular he actually is though.

Exactly. But that fat, sex-less loser only goes by ignorance, not fact.

You know, like all Apologists?

Also, if Routh was so large and in charge in Singerman, "bad padding" would simply make him look bigger.

Don't mix him up with anymore facts. He's incontinent as it is...

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Muscle10

But look at that, fucknuts. BJ's muscle padding is noticeably thicker in his shoulders and biceps... y'know, the very areas that Puncher criticized!

Neither appear to be exercising their arms at that moment. If anything, the Blandon pic makes him look even better than he normally would BECAUSE he's exercising at that moment while Cavill is simply walking. It looks to me like Puncher gave Cavill a handicap to prove that he's bigger even when all he's doing is walking around than when BJ is exercising.

Gets it.

Again though, it still doesn't matter because neither of them are exercising their arms or shoulders in those pics. The comparison photos may not be perfect but they sure as fuck aren't biased toward Cavill... and he STILL looks better.

Definitely gets it.

Facial hair has jackshit to do with their mass and conditioning.

It does when you're an idiot.

TTrust me, I'd be the last guy to argue that the MOS suit is perfect. But (A) it's a damned sight better than Routh's little pleather bikini and (B) it's not about their damned costumes, it's about one actor being a little beanpole and the other (ie, Cavill) REALLY looking like Superman.

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Highfive

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 am

I had a feeling that a comparison thread would be posted but never the less, it takes a no brainer to realize that Cavill is a hulk compare to Routh as you can see in this pic that I put together myself except this one has Routh bare chested and well, not exercising!

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Brvshc11

And here's another one I did although I was saving something like this for another time like untill we get a full body shot of Cavill in the suit but this will have to do for now!

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Brvshc10

The way I see it Routh is the only one who uses padding to aleast make him look built (Which apparently fail) since he didn't actually meet the require physique he suppose to be in! And if Cavill & Routh were to switch suits chances are Routh would easily slip through the MOS suit leaving it hanging on him while Cavill would just ripped through the SR suit just by putting it on leaving it torn!

If this dosen't convince anyone (Apologists including) that Cavill is more suited for Supes than Routh then I don't know what the hell will!

Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 am

I've been busy with working extra over-time as well as other things lately so I've been 'hit & run' with even reading the posts but I just have to ask this. AP, this 'new guy' APOLOGIST PUNCHER RULES! posts under that ID. However, when you quoted him, you quoted him as TOMWELLING4SUPERMAN. If he is the latter, then how did you know? IP address or something? Another thing. This guy seems to support BJ. I thought TomWelling4Superman hated anyone even suggested for the role besides Tom Welling? As a matter of fact, as soon as Henry Cavill was announced, he bolted & went & formed his own blog:

http://snyderssupermansucks.blogspot.com/2011/02/rant-1-henry-cavill-as-superman.html

The last time I checked there were NO members but now there are 5. The point though is that he was so pro-Welling & anti-anyone else that I find it hard to believe he'd be defending Blandon 'BJ' Routhman. But another thing. He was too pro-Welling! Sure, I think we all to some extent wanted Welling at one point or another but....................as REALISTS I think we knew that really wasn't gonna happen & if ANYTHING, we want the next SUPERMAN film to succeed! So even though I would've supported Welling if he'd gotten the gig, I'm also 'open-minded' enough to give Cavill 'his day in court'. TomWelling4Superman was so 'close-minded' that he just turned against Snyder & Cavill on the spot!

Also, now on his blog there a a number of Youtube videos bashing on Cavill but I haven't had time to check them out. If anyone else here does, feel free to post them. I'm sure there are some real 'nuggets' in there! Rolling Eyes
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 pm

I would have loved to see tom in film. But I knew it wasn't going to happen. As for cavill I am very happy he was selected, he looks good, and is a fine actor. As for the whole body stuff. Definately cavill is in much better shape and muscle size/mass then routh was. Only thing routh has over him is being a few inches taller. But cavill had the better body shape over routh lean/ hourglass figure he has. And ya there is loads of preoof that routh used padding and his suit was very restriictive on his body. Where as we can see isn't the case with cavill. If anything cavill may wear an under suit under the suit to prevent chaffing and other issues like that.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:59 pm

non_amos wrote:I've been busy with working extra over-time as well as other things lately so I've been 'hit & run' with even reading the posts but I just have to ask this. AP, this 'new guy' APOLOGIST PUNCHER RULES! posts under that ID. However, when you quoted him, you quoted him as TOMWELLING4SUPERMAN. If he is the latter, then how did you know? IP address or something? Another thing. This guy seems to support BJ. I thought TomWelling4Superman hated anyone even suggested for the role besides Tom Welling? As a matter of fact, as soon as Henry Cavill was announced, he bolted & went & formed his own blog:

http://snyderssupermansucks.blogspot.com/2011/02/rant-1-henry-cavill-as-superman.html
How original.

Rolling Eyes

The last time I checked there were NO members but now there are 5. The point though is that he was so pro-Welling & anti-anyone else that I find it hard to believe he'd be defending Blandon 'BJ' Routhman. But another thing. He was too pro-Welling! Sure, I think we all to some extent wanted Welling at one point or another but....................as REALISTS I think we knew that really wasn't gonna happen & if ANYTHING, we want the next SUPERMAN film to succeed! So even though I would've supported Welling if he'd gotten the gig, I'm also 'open-minded' enough to give Cavill 'his day in court'. TomWelling4Superman was so 'close-minded' that he just turned against Snyder & Cavill on the spot!

Also, now on his blog there a a number of Youtube videos bashing on Cavill but I haven't had time to check them out. If anyone else here does, feel free to post them. I'm sure there are some real 'nuggets' in there! Rolling Eyes
I think Puncher changed that guy's handle at some point last night because the original postings had the Welling4Superman thing you're talking about.

And I was surprised too, actually, for all the reasons you mention. I remember some of his old posts and it was hard to believe that the same guy wrote some of the PM's that Puncher fwd'd over to me. You've seen that type before, I might. They were the standard Apologist canards from beginning to end that have been debunked who knows how many times now, mostly relating to Routh's build as compared to Cavill's, muscle suits, etc. Just ridiculous!

Anywho. You'd have to go far and wide to find a bigger Welling supporter than me but it's obviously not happening so we need to give Cavill a fair chance. And so far? The dude's freakin ripped, he seems bent on studying the comics and gathering his inspiration from those things rather than trying to ape Christopher Reeve, his chops as an actor can't really be questioned, so on and so on. To all outward appearances, we've got a good thing going with Cavill.

I mean, maybe Henry Cavill wasn't my first choice but I'm sure we can all agree he'll be a dramatic improvement over Routh. Hell, he already is judging by the photos we've seen up to now.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

[quote="thecolorsblend"]
TomWelling4Superman wrote:BJ was a skinny little toothpick. Everytime some douchebag Apologist asshole tries to argue otherwise, they always post pics from that same video Puncher made that Routh pic from. Generally they make the screen cap from the moment Routh puts down a dumb bell and flexes his bicep for the camera. It looks bigger because he'd been lifting mere seconds before. ANYBODY looks physically bigger when they're lifting. That doesn't speak to how muscular he actually is though.

Who the hell is an apologist to Routh? Not me lol I'm only saying that they fucked up his padding on that awful suit they gave him the padding wasn't made to show much definition which is why his abs had no definition on it, and thus the one Cavill is wearing has better padding inside of it but if you think that Cavill isn't wearing padding under the suit then you are a complete dip shit. Ofcourse he's wearing padding which helps show his definition. As far as who was bulkier you have it confused with bulk, and definition.. Routh was bigger body frame due to his overall bigger height, and weight then Cavill but Henry has much better definition so he looks more build then Routh.

But Routh did start off as a toothpick which is why he didn't get as cut up as he could have had the studio given him more time to work out, and given him a better suit with better padding. He was royally fucked by a bad script, bad suit, bad padding, terrible director, and a cast of losers they surrounded him with... His wooden stiff acting didn't help him any but the biggest problem the movie had was BRYAN SINGER who didn't know shit about what he was doing.

Not if it's not padding made to show definition which it clearly wasn't. Routh had NO ABS to speak off when in his padded suit... The reason why Cavill shows abs in his suit is because they padded it in a way that with his build the suit showcases more of his definition.

This isn't rocket science guys the suit clearly has padding, and I'm not a Routh apologist I'm just stating the obvious but you girls are so sensitive over this whole Routh issue that your throwing bitch fits like hoes. lol Seriously grow up you flamers.

non_amos wrote:I've been busy with working extra over-time as well as other things lately so I've been 'hit & run' with even reading the posts but I just have to ask this. AP, this 'new guy' APOLOGIST PUNCHER RULES! posts under that ID. However, when you quoted him, you quoted him as TOMWELLING4SUPERMAN. If he is the latter, then how did you know? IP address or something? Another thing. This guy seems to support BJ. I thought TomWelling4Superman hated anyone even suggested for the role besides Tom Welling? As a matter of fact, as soon as Henry Cavill was announced, he bolted & went & formed his own blog:

Actually that's my friend Pete's website I don't own it or run it... He made it as a joke because he also hates this new movie's cast... I support his site but the only site I have concerning Superman is http://www.themanfromkrypton.blogspot.com/

I honestly don't give a crap what you sissy fagots think of me I laugh at bitch niggaz like you.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Apologist Puncher Rules! wrote:Who the hell is an apologist to Routh?

You are, you homophobic piece of shit.

And you're probably a racist too....

Not me lol I'm only saying that they fucked up his padding on that awful suit they gave him the padding wasn't made to show much definition which is why his abs had no definition on it, and thus the one Cavill is wearing has better padding inside of it but if you think that Cavill isn't wearing padding under the suit then you are a complete dip shit. Ofcourse he's wearing padding which helps show his definition. As far as who was bulkier you have it confused with bulk, and definition..

Hey everyone, did you know tubsy here was an "athlete" in high school?? So that makes him an "expert" on bodybuilding, as well as muscle development. Doesn't it?

Anyone?

Routh was bigger body frame due to his overall bigger height, and weight then Cavill but Henry has much better definition so he looks more build then Routh.

Anyone here stupid enough to think that taller = more weight besides this dipshit?

But Routh did start off as a toothpick which is why he didn't get as cut up as he could have had the studio given him more time to work out, and given him a better suit with better padding. He was royally fucked by a bad script, bad suit, bad padding, terrible director, and a cast of losers they surrounded him with... His wooden stiff acting didn't help him any but the biggest problem the movie had was BRYAN SINGER who didn't know shit about what he was doing.

Don't you love when an Apologist claims they AREN'T one, but then spends the next 3 paragraphs talking about their BJ?

Not if it's not padding made to show definition which it clearly wasn't. Routh had NO ABS to speak off when in his padded suit... The reason why Cavill shows abs in his suit is because they padded it in a way that with his build the suit showcases more of his definition.

Amoronsayswhat?

This isn't rocket science guys the suit clearly has padding, and I'm not a Routh apologist I'm just stating the obvious but you girls are so sensitive over this whole Routh issue that your throwing bitch fits like hoes. lol Seriously grow up you flamers.

It "clearly" has padding because a homophobe who has made up his mind about a movie before he knows jack shit about it says so.

Flawless logic.

Actually that's my friend Pete's website I don't own it or run it... He made it as a joke because he also hates this new movie's cast... I support his site but the only site I have concerning Superman is http://www.themanfromkrypton.blogspot.com/

This 'tard claims to have FRIENDS?
Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's Bitch-please

I honestly don't give a crap what you sissy fagots think of me I laugh at bitch niggaz like you.

Yep, I was right.

A homophobic racist.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 pm

non_amos wrote: AP, this 'new guy' APOLOGIST PUNCHER RULES! posts under that ID. However, when you quoted him, you quoted him as TOMWELLING4SUPERMAN. If he is the latter, then how did you know? IP address or something?

I made a mistake and allowed people to change their screen names. This mongoloid thought it would be funny to change it to something childish, so I "edited" it for him. And I took away the ability to change it back.

So now he will wear his shame on ALL of his posts, as racist and homophobic as they are.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

non_amos wrote:So even though I would've supported Welling if he'd gotten the gig, I'm also 'open-minded' enough to give Cavill 'his day in court'. TomWelling4Superman was so 'close-minded' that he just turned against Snyder & Cavill on the spot!

And that's the thing. Has anyone here come out and said "omgz duh men o steal is gunna b da bestest swooperman moofie eva!!!"? Because if they HAVE, I don't remember seeing it? But to go the OPPOSITE route, when you know jack and shit about it, and on top of that be a BJ Routh Apologist?

Screw that.

If it wasn't a hoot watching that idiot make a fool of himself, I would probably give him a "timeout". But around here, Free Speech is what we are all about. Even for racist homophobes with a 3rd Grade education.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

Apologist Puncher Rules! wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:BJ was a skinny little toothpick. Everytime some douchebag Apologist asshole tries to argue otherwise, they always post pics from that same video Puncher made that Routh pic from. Generally they make the screen cap from the moment Routh puts down a dumb bell and flexes his bicep for the camera. It looks bigger because he'd been lifting mere seconds before. ANYBODY looks physically bigger when they're lifting. That doesn't speak to how muscular he actually is though.

Who the hell is an apologist to Routh? Not me lol I'm only saying that they fucked up his padding on that awful suit they gave him the padding wasn't made to show much definition which is why his abs had no definition on it, and thus the one Cavill is wearing has better padding inside of it but if you think that Cavill isn't wearing padding under the suit then you are a complete dip shit. Ofcourse he's wearing padding which helps show his definition. As far as who was bulkier you have it confused with bulk, and definition.. Routh was bigger body frame due to his overall bigger height, and weight then Cavill but Henry has much better definition so he looks more build then Routh.

Damn, dude. You got LOST in stupid.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 am

You are, you homophobic piece of shit..
Prove it! LOL You are a gay twisted freak! LOL Grow a pair of balls you fag.

And you're probably a racist too.....
Yea I hate whatever race you are because you're that race!  Evil or Very Mad

Hey everyone, did you know tubsy here was an "athlete" in high school?? So that makes him an "expert" on bodybuilding, as well as muscle development. Doesn't it?

Anyone? .
Shut up bitch you are the 50 year old virgin! HA!

Routh was bigger body frame due to his overall bigger height, and weight then Cavill but Henry has much better definition so he looks more build then Routh.

Anyone here stupid enough to think that taller = more weight besides this dipshit?

Don't you love when an Apologist claims they AREN'T one, but then spends the next 3 paragraphs talking about their BJ?.
lol you clearly are retarded.

It "clearly" has padding because a homophobe who has made up his mind about a movie before he knows jack shit about it says so.

Flawless logic..
Prove to me that it doesn't have padding then tough guy! LOL The fact is that ALL Superhero suits used today use padding... Deal with it asshole.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:If it wasn't a hoot watching that idiot make a fool of himself, I would probably give him a "timeout". But around here, Free Speech is what we are all about. Even for racist homophobes with a 3rd Grade education.
The beauty of the policy is that it lets people out themselves as morons. No need for "modding" on stuff like that. The record can speak for itself. We'll leave censorship and protectionism to the Apologists.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 am

What gets me is that the dude used to seem to be on our side, that is, until his precious Welling didn't get the part, then off the deep end he went! It makes you wonder about his maturity, I mean, maybe he's still in high school or even grade school, who knows? Or maybe he's just an apologist. You pick.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 am

non_amos wrote:What gets me is that the dude used to seem to be on our side, that is, until his precious Welling didn't get the part, then off the deep end he went! It makes you wonder about his maturity, I mean, maybe he's still in high school or even grade school, who knows? Or maybe he's just an apologist. You pick.
I'm starting to wonder, actually. Look, I wanted Welling as Superman too. You get me? I had a dog in that race and he lost. It sucks but, hey, time to move on. If Welling losing out on the role is all it took to lose interest entirely, as with the Apologists, YOU WERE NEVER A FAN TO BEGIN WITH. Let's not confuse being a Welling fan or Routh fan with being a Superman fan. If that actor losing the part is all it takes for you to lose interest, don't let the door hit you on the way out, poser.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 am

Apologist Puncher Rules! wrote:As far as who was bulkier you have it confused with bulk, and definition.. Routh was bigger body frame due to his overall bigger height, and weight then Cavill but Henry has much better definition so he looks more build then Routh.

I'm going to try to point this out as honest and respectfully as humanly possible... The one thing I will agree on is Routh is slightly taller than Cavill, about only two inches taller to be exact! When you think about it, Routh is about the exact same height as Supes himself which happens to be 6,3. But in all respect, both Routh & Cavill are both six feet tall never the less.

Now here's what I disgree on... And thats Routh being bulkier than Cavill in which I have to call bullshit on that since you did said it best that Cavill is in much better definition than Routh, so how can Routh be bulkier than Cavill if Cavill is the one that is much more define than Routh? Common sense anyone? And may I suggest take another look at the pics that Apologist Puncher and myself posted just to see my point!

Also, being taller or slightly taller in this case dosen't necessary determine being heavier. A five foot tall individual can weigh more pounds than a six foot tall individual depanding on the physical status.

And as for padding... Even if Cavill did have some padding underneath the suit he probably wouldn't need that much aleast not as much as Routh had or needed!

I hope this clear up any of your theories!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 pm

non_amos wrote:What gets me is that the dude used to seem to be on our side, that is, until his precious Welling didn't get the part, then off the deep end he went! It makes you wonder about his maturity, I mean, maybe he's still in high school or even grade school, who knows? Or maybe he's just an apologist. You pick.

All of the above.

And remember when I said he has a crush on me? Do you notice he ONLY responds to my posts?

Gross.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:

How original.

Rolling Eyes

I think Puncher changed that guy's handle at some point last night because the original postings had the Welling4Superman thing you're talking about.

And I was surprised too, actually, for all the reasons you mention. I remember some of his old posts and it was hard to believe that the same guy wrote some of the PM's that Puncher fwd'd over to me. You've seen that type before, I might. They were the standard Apologist canards from beginning to end that have been debunked who knows how many times now, mostly relating to Routh's build as compared to Cavill's, muscle suits, etc. Just ridiculous!

Anywho. You'd have to go far and wide to find a bigger Welling supporter than me but it's obviously not happening so we need to give Cavill a fair chance. And so far? The dude's freakin ripped, he seems bent on studying the comics and gathering his inspiration from those things rather than trying to ape Christopher Reeve, his chops as an actor can't really be questioned, so on and so on. To all outward appearances, we've got a good thing going with Cavill.

I mean, maybe Henry Cavill wasn't my first choice but I'm sure we can all agree he'll be a dramatic improvement over Routh. Hell, he already is judging by the photos we've seen up to now.

hahaha you fruits actually spent time sending each other private messages between me, and the dork who runs this site? Man you guys are gayer then Bryan Singer! HA! Fucking homos!

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

Apologist Puncher Rules! wrote:
hahaha you fruits actually spent time sending each other private messages between me, and the dork who runs this site? Man you guys are gayer then Bryan Singer! HA! Fucking homos!

Just to clarify things for everyone, and to show how mentally deranged this asshole is:

Racist Homophobe here has been PM'ing me for the last 5-6 days straight. Non-stop.

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next