Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Need Some Movie News

+6
Comicbookfan-V2
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
10 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Empty Re: We Need Some Movie News

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat May 19, 2012 1:33 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Y'know, if we were talking about anybody else, I'd probably doubt you.

We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Rk668y
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Sat May 19, 2012 3:51 am

You'd have to be pretty fucking brilliant at what you do if you wanna include "retard" in your username for irony, otherwise you're just making yourself look like one.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 am

Stockslivevan wrote:You'd have to be pretty fucking brilliant at what you do if you wanna include "retard" in your username for irony, otherwise you're just making yourself look like one.
It's a combo name of three words. FilmFanJamie or FilmFreakJamie. But this person (never figured out if it's a he or she and don't really give a shit) has shot his credibility straight to hell so many times it's not even funny. "I heard from a double secret source that Singerman 2- Madame of Swish is a GO! It's going into double secret production to avoid publicity but it's coming, trust me!" Because, y'know, putting a movie into production is definitely something that studio execs and PR agents are desperate to keep out of the press. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Sat May 19, 2012 3:59 am

Okay, I took Puncher's alteration of the username seriously. Laughing Nevermind. Still, sounds like a retard.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat May 19, 2012 4:26 am

Zack Snyder wrote:It's gigantic and crazy.

URL- http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=11362
Of course, the only connection a lot of the Apologists on the Eunuch page have is to Singerman so that's the only reference they can make.

Apologist douchenozzles wrote:#1 | Adryan Kent on May 19, 2012 1:23am EST
Citing Kitty Kowalski:
"Wow, that's really something Zack"
#2 | Supereyes on May 19, 2012 2:06am EST
..."Wow, that's really something Zack."
I suppose it's a tribute to how forgettable that turd of a movie is that they have to spell out which movie they're making a "clever" reference to. Y'know, just in case you never saw it.

Still... oy, this is all we get? Not even a rough plot outline? Or maybe just a tease? "Yeah, y'see, in this movie I wanted to really DO something with Superman, y'know, wanted to show why he's THE superhero of all superheroes so there's this one sequence, you'll know it when you see it, but there's this one sequence where Superman has no choice but to show Zod how they do it in the country when a child misbehaves. We're talking a serious ass-kicking here, you get what I'm saying?

You will believe a man can fly? Yeah, there's definitely a lot of that but also you will believe this man will beat your ass. Seriously, you're going to trip the fuck out when you realize that Superman is ready, willing and able to take his belt off and make Zod his bitch. It's just absurd! None of this 'protector' bullshit from we've seen up to now; just 1920's style bare-knuckle boxer ass-whuppings."

SOMEthing, you know? Yeesh...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Apologist douchenozzles wrote:#1 | Adryan Kent on May 19, 2012 1:23am EST
Citing Kitty Kowalski:
"Wow, that's really something Zack"

#2 | Supereyes on May 19, 2012 2:06am EST
..."Wow, that's really something Zack."

We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Wrestling-epic-fail1

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun May 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Stockslivevan wrote:Wish it were on Netflix Instant. I don't want to pay 1.99 per episode.

And just for randomness, I distinctly remember a gag where Superman takes a bomb, eats it and it explodes in his stomach. That's so goofy, there's no way I could not enjoy the show.

You're in luck:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=11364

May 20, 2012: "Lois & Clark" Coming to The Hub

The Hub, a kid and family-aimed TV network, has announced that the "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” TV series will become part of its programming lineup in June.
"Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" will premiere on The Hub on Sunday, June 3 (8-11p), and will then continue to air Sunday nights (8-11p).

We'll be sure to include it in our weekly "Superman on TV" reports to remind those who subscribe to this service.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 am

Sweet, my cable actually has that channel.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 am

Nice find ap, will be great to watch it on tv again.

Small update, nothing major:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/superman_movies/news/?a=60110
Extremely Brief MAN OF STEEL Update From Zack Snyder

No details of any sort emerged from Zack Snyder's attendance at the Hero ComplexFilm Festival however he did talk non-specifically about his experience thus far. TheIrishSuperman - 5/21/2012

During the Q&A Friday night at the Hero Complex Film Festival Zack Snyder and Robert Kirkman answerd fans questions

Kirman came on and joked: I’m only here to ask him about the Superman movie,”when he was introduced to the festival audience. But Snyder would only say he is in the editing process for the film.

Snyder said that: “It’s going really good, actually. I’m just cutting right now,” “I’m really excited about it. It’s fun to work on. It’s gigantic and crazy.”

I know its very short folks, but with the secrecy around the film any news is news at this satge
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon May 21, 2012 10:38 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Nice find ap, will be great to watch it on tv again.

Small update, nothing major:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/superman_movies/news/?a=60110
Extremely Brief MAN OF STEEL Update From Zack Snyder

No details of any sort emerged from Zack Snyder's attendance at the Hero ComplexFilm Festival however he did talk non-specifically about his experience thus far. TheIrishSuperman - 5/21/2012

During the Q&A Friday night at the Hero Complex Film Festival Zack Snyder and Robert Kirkman answerd fans questions

Kirman came on and joked: I’m only here to ask him about the Superman movie,”when he was introduced to the festival audience. But Snyder would only say he is in the editing process for the film.

Snyder said that: “It’s going really good, actually. I’m just cutting right now,” “I’m really excited about it. It’s fun to work on. It’s gigantic and crazy.”

I know its very short folks, but with the secrecy around the film any news is news at this satge

Already posted.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

My mistake then I guess I glanced over it on the other page.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Another week of nothing.

What a waste....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat May 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Another week of nothing.

What a waste....

You got that right! I mean, this forum, although we talk about other films, the main emphasis should be SUPERMAN. But here lately the biggest topics of conversation have been 1) praising the Avengers, or 2) dissing TDKR, or 3) Spiderman, a mixed bag. Little to nothing on the main character & purpose for these forums. But wait! That's gonna change on 7/20/2012, correct? Because then we're supposedly gonna get the most awesome teaser trailer for THE MAN OF STEEL. You know, the one that's heavy on Clark & lite on CGI. If that rumor was true then duh brothers Warner better rethink this thing & fast! We may diss TDKR even though I'm sure most of us will see it but..........this is also the perfect opportunity for duh WB to give us something. But even that's nearly 2 months away. So what's the holdup?! Lame
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat May 26, 2012 9:45 pm

non_amos wrote:You got that right! I mean, this forum, although we talk about other films, the main emphasis should be SUPERMAN.

Kind of hard to attract new members to a SUPERMAN FORUM when there isn't any SUPERMAN NEWS coming out.

Isn't it?

But here lately the biggest topics of conversation have been 1) praising the Avengers, or 2) dissing TDKR, or 3) Spiderman, a mixed bag. Little to nothing on the main character & purpose for these forums. But wait! That's gonna change on 7/20/2012, correct? Because then we're supposedly gonna get the most awesome teaser trailer for THE MAN OF STEEL. You know, the one that's heavy on Clark & lite on CGI. If that rumor was true then duh brothers Warner better rethink this thing & fast! We may diss TDKR even though I'm sure most of us will see it but..........this is also the perfect opportunity for duh WB to give us something. But even that's nearly 2 months away. So what's the holdup?! Lame

We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Bros

The Bros. Warner: "Uh duh, do u tink we shoe put up duh man o steal pics n stuff to duh interwebs? nope? k!"
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Heh-heh! Really got a kick out of that pic! It's about time for this retard to show up huh? But even he could teach duh brothers a thing or two probably.

non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 am

It really does suck on this waiting game we got for mos. With all this waiting once the dam promotion starts. I really hope they got some good promos, set/stage photos, etc..... stuff to peak major interest for the film.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Nolan comments on involvement with mos:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=60580
"It's Zack's movie so it'd be a bit rude of me to turn up and say I've got a few ideas now," laughs the director when talk turned to his involvement with Man of Steel. "My big point of responsibility was helping shepard David's script. When I'm finished with this I'll be there for whatever Zack wants from me, but it's very much his movie." As for his time working with the Caped Crusader, he adds, "It's an incredibly fun arena to work in and incredibly rewarding, so I will look back on it very fondly. But I'm done with it." Be sure to pick up the latest issue of Empire Magazine to read much more from those working on The Dark Knight Rises.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

It also stated that Catwoman will not once be called Catwoman in TDKR. As for MOS?

KEEP.

NOLAN.

AWAY!

Proud
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon May 28, 2012 2:02 pm

non_amos wrote:It also stated that Catwoman will not once be called Catwoman in TDKR.
Evil or Very Mad

non_amos wrote:As for MOS?

KEEP.

NOLAN.

AWAY!

Proud
Seriously. Otherwise, we may never hear Cavill's character be called "Superman" by anyone in MOS.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon May 28, 2012 2:03 pm

See again this shows that nolans/goyer just started things up and left it in snyder charge. Which is good. And ya what bs not getting catwomen named in film. Not that hard to throw name in.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon May 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Nolan probably reasons that calling Selina Kyle by the name of CATWOMAN is too 'comic-booky'. About like he reasoned that having a Joker who didn't wear 'war paint' but was 'made' like that was also too 'comic-booky'. About like Bane..........you get the point.

But yeah, I'm glad he respects Snyder & doesn't want to 'be rude' & interject his own ideas. Good call there, Nolan. To quote a real Joker from a real Batman film, "See, you can make your good decisions, when you try." Wink
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon May 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Wow, ANOTHER "non-story" about 'Man Of Steel'???

We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Shocked
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm

non_amos wrote:But wait! That's gonna change on 7/20/2012, correct? Because then we're supposedly gonna get the most awesome teaser trailer for THE MAN OF STEEL. You know, the one that's heavy on Clark & lite on CGI.

Pardon me for the late reply but was is it suppose to be June where we are treated with a new MOS trailer even though it would make sense for it to be added with TDKR?
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Some licencing members for Man of Steel:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118055153.html?cmpid=RSS
We Need Some Movie News - Page 20 Mos-tr10
WB sets licensing pacts for 'Man of Steel' Superman pic, 'Hobbit' line up merchandise partners

By MARC GRASER

Warner Bros. has lined up its first partners for "Man of Steel" and "The Hobbit" films before heading to Las Vegas for next week's Licensing Expo.

Lego, Mattel and Rubie's Costume Co, Noble Collection, Kinetix, Junkfood, Bioworld, Converse and Hallmark will produce toys, costumes, apparel and party goods and ornaments for the Superman pic, that's helmed by Zack Snyder and flies into theaters next summer.

Meanwhile, toys for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" and "The Hobbit: There And Back Again," out in December this year and in 2013, will be made by the Bridge Direct and Vivid Group, with HarperCollins publishing book tie-ins, and WETA Workshop and Noble Collection producing film prop replicas and collectibles.

Lego also will create construction sets, while Pressman Toy, Games Workshop, Eaglemoss and Ravensburger will produce toys and puzzles.

Lego and Mattel's involvement doesn't come as a surprise.

Mattel is DC Comics' global master toy licensee and produces action figures, playsets and collectible figures around the heroes, highlighted by its Movie Masters line and Fisher Price's range of DC Super Friends Imaginext toddler toy line.

Lego also is DC Comic's global partner in the construction category.

Warner Bros. Consumer Products brokered the deals. New Line and MGM produced "The Hobbit" films.

"With world-class licensees and retailers as our partners, we expand upon the Warner Bros. entertainment experience by creating merchandising programs that connect to consumers on a global scale," said Brad Globe, prexy of Warner Bros. Consumer Products. "With tentpole films, a strong animation slate and the sheer strength of our property portfolio as the foundation for our licensing program, we arrive in Las Vegas for this year's Licensing Show with unmatched opportunities."

Other properties WBCP is tubthumping at the licensing confab include the 1960s "Batman" TV series, "The Looney Tunes Show," "Gossip Girl," "The Big Bang Theory," "The Wizard of Oz," "Scooby-Doo," "ThunderCats," DC Nation, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and its other theme park efforts.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 am

For some reason I think I like the first promo better! Rolling Eyes
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down