Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Need Some Movie News

+6
Comicbookfan-V2
Father Finian
non_amos
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
Apologist Puncher
10 posters

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

We Need Some Movie News - Page 11 Empty Re: We Need Some Movie News

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

webhead2006 wrote:I know it was from aicn i got the link to the story from cbm site, so it was quoting them both. But ya from this plot it does sound like it would be a good movie. And fits with alot of stuff we know about in the film via filming photos we have saw. Some things could be different like the general lane stuff could be colonel hardy parts and what not. But if this is true i cant wait for the film.

Look up.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I just saw what you posted and was in the middle of editing my post on it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 am

Looks like there will be some under water scenes filming for MOS:
http://www.underwaterfilmproduction.com/herbdewaalresume.pdf
Underwater Key Grip, Underwater Scenes
Autumn Frost/Man of steel (2011) also filming in BC looks to be going to 1/21/2012
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:04 am

Wowzers. Underwater... in Canada... in January. You have to give it to someone for wanting to make whatever they're doing believable.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 am

Remember, there were water scenes in Singerman too. Unfortunately they were not very memorable. Let's not see Lois have to fish Superman out of the drink, 'K?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 pm

non_amos wrote:Remember, there were water scenes in Singerman too. Unfortunately they were not very memorable. Let's not see Lois have to fish Superman out of the drink, 'K?
Seriously. The only thing about that bit that really stands out is the Marlon Brando voice over.

EDIT- Well wait, now that I think about it, was the Brando overdub in that scene or in a later one? It's been a while since I saw any part of Singerman.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Hopefully it won't be like sr crap water scenes. But something cool.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Superman.in.2013
Zack Snyder poses in his best Superman shirt ripping open pose to support "No Shave November" event, which raises awareness of men's health issues (eg prostrate cancer as one of them.) LOVE Zack! and LOVE this pose! Awesome job Zack!
We Need Some Movie News - Page 11 Wsp4ya
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Man, that's one tired looking guy... But I'm not shaving either. Rockin the Decembeard. Not for any cause but because I'm tired of shaving right now.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:24 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
Seriously. The only thing about that bit that really stands out is the Marlon Brando voice over.

EDIT- Well wait, now that I think about it, was the Brando overdub in that scene or in a later one? It's been a while since I saw any part of Singerman.

It was in that scene. I'm surprised BJ Routh's Singerman didn't just float to the surface though.

Isn't that what shit does?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:

It was in that scene. I'm surprised BJ Routh's Singerman didn't just float to the surface though.

Isn't that what shit does?
Not really. Most turds sink pretty quickly.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Not really. Most turds sink pretty quickly.

Ah, but this is HollyWeird we are talking about. Shit fails UPWARD there....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Not really. Most turds sink pretty quickly.

Ah, but this is HollyWeird we are talking about. Shit fails UPWARD there....
Very true.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Then again, BJ Rouths "career" went straight into the toilet AND down the drain.

So you may be right.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Some SFX news on MOS:
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/effects-supremo-joe-letteri-says-zack-snyder-is-placing-emphasis-on-in-camera-effects-in-man-of-steel?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#
Effects Supremo Joe Letteri Says Zack Snyder Is Placing Emphasis On In-Camera Effects In 'Man of Steel'
Features by Todd Gilchrist | December 17, 2011 | 0 Comments Also Busy Updating Technology In Readiness For 'Avatar 2'

There are few people in Hollywood who know more about special effects than Joe Letteri – which is probably why he’s earned five Oscars in the past eight years, and worked in some capacity on almost every major blockbuster released in Hollywood. Predictably, Letteri has a full slate in front of him as well, with two “Hobbit” movies, an “Avatar” sequel, and a potential “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” follow-up forthcoming. But during a recent conversation with the effects guru (in which he also discussed working with Andy Serkis on the first 'Apes'; read that here), Letteri revealed that he’s also working on Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman film “Man of Steel.” And despite reports that the title character would be brought to life (so to speak) largely via CGI, Letteri told The Playlist that Snyder has been focusing heavily on practical rather than digital effects.

“Zack’s going for pretty much everything in-camera as much as he can,” Letteri said in an interview Monday in New York. “I mean, the reason to think about Superman in CGI, you don’t need him full CGI as a character, because he’s basically a full person. But you just don’t want the flying scenes to look like he’s on a wire. So [the question is] how do you use CG to make that happen, and that’s still kind of being played with right now.”

Several years ago before the release of “The Matrix Reloaded,” the Wachowskis argued that their aerial sequences would show a human character flying in the most accurate way possible – which, at that time, they probably did. (Certainly the absence of wires and rear projection helped their cause.) But with “Man of Steel” no doubt featuring some of its own air time, Letteri suggested that there are still advances left to be made in that particular area. “I think it could still be refined,” Letteri said. “Because there’s always room for interpretation there. The idea of a human flying, because you can’t actually tell how they’re powering themselves, leaves it open to trying different things.”

While Letteri didn’t reveal exactly how they were depicting Superman’s flying sequences, he said that they were primarily focusing on what was in the script and what Snyder wanted rather than referring to the decades upon decades of comic book images they could potentially draw upon as a reference point. “That’s completely story-driven,” he confessed. “That’s going to depend on your shot and your composition, and the performance, and in that case, that’s kind of Zack’s call – what is he looking for there?”

As its (undeservedly) maligned predecessor, Bryan Singer’s “Superman Returns” was dismissed as an emotional reinvention of Superman that was too loyal to the Donner films of the 1980s, and perhaps more importantly, featured too little action except for when the character was lifting enormous pieces of rock. Letteri revealed that although the film will feature more action than its predecessor, Snyder was still focusing on character over pure spectacle. “There is a bit of that to set it up and to kick it off, but actually it feels like it’s more character-driven, yeah.”

In terms of “Avatar 2,” meanwhile, Letteri, like most the other actors and filmmakers who will be involved, is just waiting for a script, although he’s making sure that the production’s technical infrastructure is up-to-date for the moment when writer-director James Cameron delivers it. “We’re really just waiting to see what the script is going to be,” Letteri explained. “I mean, because the technology has been evolving since the time we’ve done it, we keep everything we have up to date; we’re updating the characters and keeping things sort of in a state of readiness, because I think one of the things Jim will probably want to do as he’s writing is to start pre-visualizing some of the scenes and start working things out. So we’re making sure that’s all ready to go, but we don’t have an actual start date.”

In recent interviews, Cameron hinted at the possibility of exploring the underwater world of Pandora. With so many other projects in front of him, he said he hasn’t jumped the gun on what locales might be involved, although they did flirt with that possibility during production on the first “Avatar.” “We did a little bit of it in the first film, the bits under the river, but not enough to do what it sounds like he’s describing,” he said. But as with any of the filmmakers he’s worked with, he’s relying on a specific and collaborative relationship with Cameron to guide him, even if he’s seasoned enough to be ready for action, regardless what the filmmaker throws at him.

“We have techniques in place to do that, so we know where we’ll start,” he said. “But we’re waiting to see what specifically he’s asking for before we figure out how deeply we need to get into it.”

Features
get email updates
More: Joe Letteri, Avatar 2, Superman: Man Of Steel, Zack Snyder, James Cameron, Interviews, Interview
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm

“Zack’s going for pretty much everything in-camera as much as he can,” Letteri said in an interview Monday in New York.
I don't know about the rest of you but this is the first of I've heard of this. Not sure what to think either. They say that audiences respond better to practical effects. And for more down to earth material, I might even believe that. But ultimately we're talking about a dude in a red cape flying faster than sound, listening to interplanetary bugs fart from his living room, etc. There's a limit to how much of that can be done using traditional, practical methods.

But you just don’t want the flying scenes to look like he’s on a wire. So [the question is] how do you use CG to make that happen, and that’s still kind of being played with right now.”
I know the Apologists are in love with wire stuff. And that can even be pretty effective at times. But (A) it ain't the end all, be all as a lot of STM effects weren't all they could've been... and would've been better if Donner'd had CGI at his disposal and (B) it's a very limiting method. It might be good for take offs and landings but Singerman proves that this type of effect isn't as impressive as it used to be.

As its (undeservedly) maligned predecessor, [Singerman] was dismissed as an emotional reinvention of Superman that was too loyal to the Donner films of the 1980s, and perhaps more importantly, featured too little action except for when the character was lifting enormous pieces of rock.
Those things are just the tip of the iceberg. I realize the dude writing this article is likely not a big comic book follower or Superman enthusiast so you can't expect him to understand all the nuances in play when it comes to Singerman. Even so, from the layman's point of view he's coming from, I suppose the above comes off as a fairly scathing (though still somewhat politic) indictment.

Letteri revealed that although the film will feature more action than its predecessor,
Feh, as if THAT is hard to do. Come up with two major setpieces and you've already got Singerman outnumbered.

Snyder was still focusing on character over pure spectacle. “There is a bit of that to set it up and to kick it off, but actually it feels like it’s more character-driven, yeah.”
Reassurance. Not to insult Snyder but his sensibilities tend toward visuals and spectacle. That's one of the main reasons I'm cool with him directing the damned movie in the first place. Singer focused on characters (or tried to anyway) because he knew he didn't have the chops to do any decent adventure sequences. Snyder has a far superior track record where that's concerned. It's one of his strengths.

Overall, I thought it was a largely reassuring article. Thanks for posting, webs.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 pm

No problem i too thought it was a good article and nice to hear from some of the other sfx houses that are working on the film. I am one glad weta is one of them on top of the others we already know are also on the film.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:28 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I don't know about the rest of you but this is the first of I've heard of this. Not sure what to think either. They say that audiences respond better to practical effects. And for more down to earth material, I might even believe that. But ultimately we're talking about a dude in a red cape flying faster than sound, listening to interplanetary bugs fart from his living room, etc. There's a limit to how much of that can be done using traditional, practical methods.

Actually, I take "in-camera" to mean practical. Meaning he is shooting it himself, and not relying on computers like Singer did in his travesty.

I know the Apologists are in love with wire stuff. And that can even be pretty effective at times. But (A) it ain't the end all, be all as a lot of STM effects weren't all they could've been... and would've been better if Donner'd had CGI at his disposal and (B) it's a very limiting method. It might be good for take offs and landings but Singerman proves that this type of effect isn't as impressive as it used to be.

If you can stomach it, watch the take-off's in Singerman again. Every single one was a weak "push" into the air. Even Donner back in '78 gave us some bad-ass, FAST takeoff's.

Those things are just the tip of the iceberg. I realize the dude writing this article is likely not a big comic book follower or Superman enthusiast so you can't expect him to understand all the nuances in play when it comes to Singerman. Even so, from the layman's point of view he's coming from, I suppose the above comes off as a fairly scathing (though still somewhat politic) indictment.

People know crap when they see it. Some will call it shit, others fecal matter. In the end, they're still calling it CRAP.

Feh, as if THAT is hard to do. Come up with two major setpieces and you've already got Singerman outnumbered.

Set-pics alone have got Singerman beat.

Reassurance. Not to insult Snyder but his sensibilities tend toward visuals and spectacle. That's one of the main reasons I'm cool with him directing the damned movie in the first place. Singer focused on characters (or tried to anyway) because he knew he didn't have the chops to do any decent adventure sequences. Snyder has a far superior track record where that's concerned. It's one of his strengths.

I agree.

Overall, I thought it was a largely reassuring article. Thanks for posting, webs.

Glad we finally got SOMETHING on this film. Been a while.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:If you can stomach it,
That's a big if there.

Apologist Puncher wrote:watch the take-off's in Singerman again. Every single one was a weak "push" into the air. Even Donner back in '78 gave us some bad-ass, FAST takeoff's.
No doubt. And to be fair, you don't necessarily have to do a strong, powerful take off every time out. It should somehow be appropriate to the scene. But, as you say, that was Singer's ONLY trick. Those slow, gentle push-offs.

Donner? Occasionally the same thing... but (to illustrate your point) occasionally...

We Need Some Movie News - Page 11 181787

As you say, there's power and general badassitude as well as Donner could pull it off back in his day. No complaints.

There's also a really well-timed launch in Superman III. At the chemical plant during the fire, the firefighters realize people are stranded on the roof. They realize a ladder can't reach and then it cuts to a wide shot where we see SUPERMAN perform a pretty much perfect launch. Somewhat slow, to be sure, but Reeve's acting combined with the coordination of the wire team resulted in Superman taking off with PURPOSE. BJ just bounced around on wires. As you say, that just ain't the same thing.

For these reasons, among others, people can talk whatever shit they want about Superman III but it's a better Superman film in every possible way, as far as I'm concerned.

Apologist Puncher wrote:Set-pics alone have got Singerman beat.
Set pics, original ideas, casting, choice of filmmaker, screenwriter (indisposed as I usually am to Goyer, he's better than Singer's Boywriters any day of the week and twice on Sunday), costume design (trunks or no trunks, the MOS outfit is just BETTER, if for no other reason than the reds are ACTUALLY FUCKING RED) and pretty much everything else I can think of. MOS looks to me like it's already a better film than Singerman could've ever hoped to have been.

The one area Singerman might have MOS beaten is the budget. I wouldn't be surprised if WB refuses to fire off another $200 mill budget considering how badly Singerman tanked it. But (A) I understand if that's the case and (B) Snyder's shown his ability to get the most from your smaller budgets (300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch for example) so this entire line may be moot any way you care to look at it. Time will tell on this one... and I think it'll favor Snyder when all the beans are counted.

Once again... Bryan Singer, take note.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 am

Oh yeah, something else...

While Letteri didn’t reveal exactly how they were depicting Superman’s flying sequences, he said that they were primarily focusing on what was in the script and what Snyder wanted rather than referring to the decades upon decades of comic book images they could potentially draw upon as a reference point. “That’s completely story-driven,” he confessed. “That’s going to depend on your shot and your composition, and the performance, and in that case, that’s kind of Zack’s call – what is he looking for there?”
I'm probably the closest this forum has to a Comic Book Guy. But that stuff up there? Doesn't faze me. For starters, to all outward appearances, Snyder and Cavill look like they're doing their homework on the issues that COUNT (except for the trunks... for now anyway).

What you want is for the filmmaker to adapt the material and put his perspective on it. I strongly advocate a balanced point of view when it comes to nostalgia for STM... but that having been said, Donner adapted the material (Pre-Crisis comics) and then put his perspective on it (Americana filtered through verisimilitude). So while I may quibble about certain things about STM (deleting all Superboy stuff, moving Smallville over to Kansas, completely redesigning Krypton, all the rest), Donner gave it his freakin' best shot AND IT SHOWS.

This is to be recognized as wholly different from putting your own bullshit together and then slapping familiar names onto the finished product hoping nobody will notice the difference.

Snyder wants to do his own thing with flying stuff? Hey, I'll judge the final product. He's earned THAT much by now, if you ask me.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 am

thecolorsblend wrote:That's a big if there.

Most sane people can't.

No doubt. And to be fair, you don't necessarily have to do a strong, powerful take off every time out. It should somehow be appropriate to the scene. But, as you say, that was Singer's ONLY trick. Those slow, gentle push-offs.

Donner? Occasionally the same thing... but (to illustrate your point) occasionally...

We Need Some Movie News - Page 11 181787

As you say, there's power and general badassitude as well as Donner could pull it off back in his day. No complaints.

Exactly right.

And even when Donner had his Superman do a "normal" take-off, it was still.....manlier?, than Singer's effeminate bullshit.

There's also a really well-timed launch in Superman III. At the chemical plant during the fire, the firefighters realize people are stranded on the roof. They realize a ladder can't reach and then it cuts to a wide shot where we see SUPERMAN perform a pretty much perfect launch. Somewhat slow, to be sure, but Reeve's acting combined with the coordination of the wire team resulted in Superman taking off with PURPOSE. BJ just bounced around on wires. As you say, that just ain't the same thing.

This one?:

For these reasons, among others, people can talk whatever shit they want about Superman III but it's a better Superman film in every possible way, as far as I'm concerned.

These two scenes ALONE, looped-endlessly for 2 hours, would be a far superior film to Singerman:

Set pics, original ideas, casting, choice of filmmaker, screenwriter (indisposed as I usually am to Goyer, he's better than Singer's Boywriters any day of the week and twice on Sunday), costume design (trunks or no trunks, the MOS outfit is just BETTER, if for no other reason than the reds are ACTUALLY FUCKING RED) and pretty much everything else I can think of. MOS looks to me like it's already a better film than Singerman could've ever hoped to have been.

Amen.

The one area Singerman might have MOS beaten is the budget. I wouldn't be surprised if WB refuses to fire off another $200 mill budget considering how badly Singerman tanked it. But (A) I understand if that's the case and (B) Snyder's shown his ability to get the most from your smaller budgets (300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch for example) so this entire line may be moot any way you care to look at it. Time will tell on this one... and I think it'll favor Snyder when all the beans are counted.

Ah, the proverbial "blank check" Singer had for his abomination.

I have a feeling the budget will be somewhere North of $175 million dollars for Snyder's film.

Once again... Bryan Singer, take note.

He's too busy making a Jack The Giant Killer movie where people wear hoodie's and look like Sy-Fy movie rejects.

His fail streak continues!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 am

And don't forget the abomination that Singer is planning on making of his TV remake of THE MUNSTERS which we talked about in another thread.

As for the Superman 3 scenes, to this day I love the 'Clark Kent vs. Superman' sequence! There have been times that I've even watched that sequence & didn't even watch the rest of the film, even on VHS tape. Just think what that sequence could've been like with today's technology! And even though I regretted Superman 3 being changed from the original idea I read about back then, plus the comedic casting of Richard Pryor, nevertheless I still enjoyed the movie, even at the theater! I think you could classify this film as a 'guilty pleasure' so to speak. On one hand you know it's by far not the best Superman film but OTOH you still find yourself watching it anyway. And enjoying it! Go figure.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 am

non_amos wrote:And don't forget the abomination that Singer is planning on making of his TV remake of THE MUNSTERS which we talked about in another thread.
I figure in a few years, he'll be a TV director. It's surely just a matter of time.

As for the Superman 3 scenes, to this day I love the 'Clark Kent vs. Superman' sequence! There have been times that I've even watched that sequence & didn't even watch the rest of the film, even on VHS tape. Just think what that sequence could've been like with today's technology! And even though I regretted Superman 3 being changed from the original idea I read about back then, plus the comedic casting of Richard Pryor, nevertheless I still enjoyed the movie, even at the theater! I think you could classify this film as a 'guilty pleasure' so to speak. On one hand you know it's by far not the best Superman film but OTOH you still find yourself watching it anyway. And enjoying it! Go figure.
I rather dig on Superman III. Ilya Salkind said in the S3 commentary that STM and S2 are "the Superman saga" while S3 is "an episode of Superman". That's easily the best summation of the three Salkind Superman movies I've ever heard.

Also, S3 takes a comic book concept (the guest star who becomes the focal point of the story, around which Superman does his thing) and makes it work for in a movie setting. This isn't saying that casting Pryor wasn't chasing star power; it certainly was. But, intentionally or not, that is a very comic book concept of that period. Plus, S3's flying sequences are probably on average the best we've seen of Superman in live action film. The technicians had more or less perfected their craft, the production had a big, comfy budget to play with and the whole thing went as smoothly as it could.

It's strange how the people who piss on Lester for "inventing superpowers" somehow overlook the fact that Superman had only his usual arsenal in S3. Idjits...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 am

non_amos wrote:And don't forget the abomination that Singer is planning on making of his TV remake of THE MUNSTERS which we talked about in another thread.

It'll be cancelled half-way through it's first season.

Count on it.

I love the junkyard fight too, but the chemical factory fire is my favorite part. When he see's Jimmy and walks through that fire? BAD. ASS.

One thing about the ending has always baffled me. Next time you watch, when Superman pulls the lid off of the acid while being sucked into the machine, look at Chris Reeve's eyes. Doesn't it look like he is trying to get a good "look" so he can heat it with his Heat Vision? Seriously, he is straining to look at it with both eyes.

Why?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:57 pm

http://www.nerdist.com/2011/09/da-man-of-steel-spoiler-maybe-sorta-avert-your-eyes/
Da Man Of Steel (SPOILER, Maybe, Sorta. Avert Your Eyes)
by Perry Michael Simon on September 14, 2011
We Need Some Movie News - Page 11 Metrop10
So I go halfway across the country to Chicago for a work assignment and the first thing I run into is a film crew, and smoke from distant brush fires creating a haze over the city. Just like home! It turns out that they’re shooting some of the Zack Snyder-directed, Henry Cavill-starring Superman reboot, Man of Steel, in Chicago, and I happened to walk up Wacker Drive while the crew was there. Actually, other than one sequence just rolling around the corner at Michigan Avenue, I didn’t see any action at all, but I did see craft services, and I was tempted to grab some food, because, hey, I’m at the outer fringes of show business — we’re all family, right? Er, no.

WARNING: The following might, construed a certain way, be a spoiler. Or not. But the movie won’t come out until 2013, so you’ll probably forget by then.

But there’s some construction going on at a building on that block, and the above poster is on a wall facing where the movie was shooting. The logo of the actual construction company is on there, but I don’t know if the construction company or the production company is responsible for it. Either way, I love it, because it took someone’s attention for detail to create it. If you look closely at the bottom, the logos are for the “Daily Planet Reconstruction Fund,” a couple of City of Metropolis agencies, the United Constructionists union, the “Metropolis Green Building Initiative,” and the “Metropolis Transit Authority.” The title on the poster and the Daily Planet thing might provide hints to what happens in the movie, but you can always assume something like that will happen in a Superman movie, right? Sure. Let’s call it a possible spoiler until the eventual trailers show what we can assume they’ll show, meaning things being attacked and blowing up. Or did you expect Zack Snyder to make a tender, romantic, low-key indie out of this?

webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next