Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’?

4 posters

Go down

Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’? Empty Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’?

Post  lib Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I was disappointed when I read this:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/projectionist/movies/joseph-gordon-levitt-set-to-play-batman-in-justice-league/

Earlier this week, Man of Steel director Zack Synder hinted that next summer’s Superman reboot could tie in to a larger DC Comics ensemble film that will gather several heroes from the Justice League.

Now Drew McWeeny from HitFix is adding fuel to the fire with speculation that Joseph Gordon-Levitt could appear as Batman in Justice League, which is tentatively due in 2015.

Gordon-Levitt played police officer Robert Blake in final instalment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, last summer.

McWeeny quotes sources who say Gordon-Levitt “absolutely” will be appearing in Justice League as the new Batman. He even suggests the caped crusader might have a cameo in a post-credits sequence in Man of Steel. “They appear to be solidifying deals for Gordon-Levitt and, potentially, at least one other actor from the Nolan films to do… something,” he writes.

Without ruining anything, the ending of The Dark Knight Rises opened up the possibility of Gordon-Levitt’s character filling Bruce Wayne’s bat-suit in future films.

When Synder was asked by the New York Post whether Man of Steel will be the launchpad for a more ambitious superhero film set in the DC Comics’ universe, he replied: “Um, how can I answer that? I can’t really say anything to that, because that’s a big spoiler. I will say, yeah, they trust me to keep them on course.”

Sounds pretty cool, I’d say. What do you think about Gordon-Levitt playing Batman in Justice League? Is this a good direction for the series to go? Let us know in the comments.

Man of Steel will be in theatres June 14, 2013. The Dark Knight Rises will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on December 4.
lib
lib
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’? Empty Re: Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’?

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 pm

What comes out in about 2 weeks? 'The Dark Knight Rises' Blu-Ray you say? Then a BULLSHIT rumor about one of the characters POSSIBLY being in the 'Justice League of America' cluster-fuck-in-the-making?

Nah, couldn't have ANYTHING to do with THAT..........
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’? Empty Re: Joseph Gordon-Levitt set to play Batman in ‘Justice League’?

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:16 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:What comes out in about 2 weeks? 'The Dark Knight Rises' Blu-Ray you say? Then a BULLSHIT rumor about one of the characters POSSIBLY being in the 'Justice League of America' cluster-fuck-in-the-making?

Nah, couldn't have ANYTHING to do with THAT..........
I've wondered that too. Personally, I don't think they have the balls to remove Bruce from the picture. Or I hope they don't. But then again, this is the same studio that gave us Singerman so I probably shouldn't give them too much credit.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:00 am

Not buying it.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down