Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker

3 posters

Go down

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker Empty Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 pm

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/10/19/mark-hamill-says-goodbye-to-the-joker/

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker
Submitted by Rich Johnston on October 19, 2011 – 7:21 am

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker Hamill10

From ComputerAndVideoGames.com;

Right near the beginning Mark Hamil said this would be his last Joker portrayal. Do you know if that’s still the case and how do you handle that? It’s quite a big milestone in Batman history.

He said it was going to be hard to top Arkham Asylum and then we presented our plans for Arkham City and he was like “Yeah that sounds pretty awesome,” so…

Never say never?

I think that’s the rule in life generally, yeah.

But at sixty he appears he wants to concentrate on directing now.

“The deep passion I had once for the spotlight, it diminishes over time,” he told the Daily News during the New York Comic Con this past weekend. “I want to get fat and bald, and not have to hold my stomach in all the time.”

But for those who wonder what could have been.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker Empty Re: Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Hamill has been one of my fav voices for joker. If this is truly his last time its sad. But he has had a great run as the character.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker Empty Re: Mark Hamill Says Goodbye To The Joker

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 pm

That sucks. He has one hell of a legacy with the character, it'll likely never be topped, but it's still sad to see it end. Sad
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down