Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel'

+3
non_amos
thecolorsblend
Apologist Puncher
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel' - Page 2 Empty Re: Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel'

Post  webhead2006 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Well great your back up non. Always sucks when computers go all wanky on us. That is why I every few weeks email doc/photos/saved pages to emails so if even computer cscrewed up and I hhad to restore or wipe hardrive clean I will have my stuff.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel' - Page 2 Empty Re: Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel'

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

non_amos wrote:I'm back! Excited

Needless to say the situation has been a real pain in the neck as it were. I'm obviously currently behind on reading some of these posts, especially the lengthy ones. In a nutshell my hard drive went bad. I didn't have ANYTHING backed up! I've been intending to buy an external hard drive for that purpose as well as for movies & such but hadn't gotten around to it due to finances. This situation made me wish that I had!

The computer shop did get my photos, documents, probably most of my music & all of my DIVX films. However, the dude didn't find my VEOH films, or else he didn't know what to look for! Actually those films are contained all on one Veoh player. He said he searched for films & the DIVX is what they got. Personally I believe the Veoh player is still there on the old drive considering how much of the other stuff they saved. Like I said, he probably didn't realize what it was so I intend to 'slave' the old drive myself & see if I can find it. He told me what to do & I think I can do it but I'm sure it'll be a pain!

Another thing is that I've had to download my security software all over again but now it looks different & doesn't seem to have all of the options so I'm probably gonna have to contact them.....again.....& get that straightened out! And even though they seem to have saved my documents, I'm gonna have to download the Office applications again too which means I have to find what I did with the packet I got when I bought the computer! Also missing is a radio toolbar I had on my browser. I did lose all of my bookmarks! AARRGGHH!!!!! Mad

So in spite of the things they did save it's like 'semi' having to get re-acquainted with my computer! And until I do get this straightened out completely I feel like my attention will be divided from where I really want it to be, like being back to normal as before. You can bet I don't caught with my pants down like this again! Embarassed

Laurence Fishburne Cast As Perry White in 'Man Of Steel' - Page 2 Macintosh_Laptop_Computers_Suck
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 am

Huh?! AP, I don't get it. What's the significance of 2008-2010?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:43 am

non_amos wrote:Huh?! AP, I don't get it. What's the significance of 2008-2010?

There is none.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Only just remembered this but waaaaaaaay back when, the Lois & Clark Perry was originally going to be black. Obviously that didn't pan out, no idea why, but Fishburne ain't the first time a black Perry has been suggested.

Anyway. It's relevant to jacknothing but I figured I'd mention it anyway.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Only just remembered this but waaaaaaaay back when, the Lois & Clark Perry was originally going to be black. Obviously that didn't pan out, no idea why, but Fishburne ain't the first time a black Perry has been suggested.

Anyway. It's relevant to jacknothing but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

I caught an episode of 'Smallville' from Season 8 today, where Lois was "possessed" by a Phantom Zone phantom. The phantoms name?

Faora, Zod's man-hating wife.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 am

Yep. Cuz unlike the douchebag Apologists and the "creative" crew behind Singerman, the SV folks were very well conversant with the comics.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

yup love them or hate them sv used alot of stuff from the comics which was pretty cool.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2