Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series

3 posters

Go down

'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series Empty 'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:38 am

Wah?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=42702

Marvel TV boss Jeph Loeb was wowing the crowd today with new announcements on both the live-action and animated front. Case in point: The Hulk is getting a new animated series. A team show! It will be called Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Little was revealed about the series aside from the title, the team roster (Green Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk and A-Bomb), and this promo image:
'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series 32190L
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series Empty Re: 'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 am

Ghmm interesting concept. Though wasn't there in the 90s hulk cartoon and/or ccomics a group of gamma heroes that teamup for stuff. Maybe this is like that?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series Empty Re: 'Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.' Animated Series

Post  webhead2006 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

She-Hulk voice actress revealed:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/170263-eliza-dushku-to-voice-she-hulk-in-hulk-animated-series
Eliza Dushku to Voice She-Hulk in Hulk Animated Series
by SuperHeroHype
April 17, 2012
Share this story

IGN learned from Adrian Pasdar today that Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer, " "Angel," "Dollhouse") will provide the voice of She-Hulk in the upcoming animated series, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

Pasdar, who voices Iron Man on the new Ultimate Spider-Man animated series (and previously voiced Tony Stark in the Marvel Anime: Iron Man series), revealed he will also be guest starring as Iron Man on the new Hulk series.
The former "Heroes" actor told the site that he'd just been doing voice work on Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. the other day with Eliza Dushku, adding, "She does She-Hulk."

Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb revealed at Comic-Con last summer that Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. will feature Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Skaar and A-Bomb.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 am

Not hat I don't like Eliza Dushku, I just don't understand why she keeps getting voice work. Her voice isn't terribly distinctive and I've never heard her anything she did that was all that memorable. It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't anything special either.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Not hat I don't like Eliza Dushku, I just don't understand why she keeps getting voice work. Her voice isn't terribly distinctive and I've never heard her anything she did that was all that memorable. It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't anything special either.

Did you see 'Year One'?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Not hat I don't like Eliza Dushku, I just don't understand why she keeps getting voice work. Her voice isn't terribly distinctive and I've never heard her anything she did that was all that memorable. It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't anything special either.

Did you see 'Year One'?
Yeppers. I know she was in it but damned if I can remember who. I'd guess Catwoman. Nothing about anybody's voice though made me jump up and shout "omgwtf, that is DEFINITELY Eliza Dushku!" I've got nothing against her, you understand, it's just that this whole thing mystifies me.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down