Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction for the last scene on Smallville

4 posters

Go down

Prediction for the last scene on Smallville Empty Prediction for the last scene on Smallville

Post  superman1938 Thu May 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I predict the last scene will be Welling as Superman flying above the Earth and turns to the camera and smiles. As in Superman the movie:

what do you guys think will be the last scene?

{EDIT}Looks like I cannot embed the video...I guess you guys know what I mean with the clip
superman1938
superman1938
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 21

Back to top Go down

Prediction for the last scene on Smallville Empty Re: Prediction for the last scene on Smallville

Post  webhead2006 Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

I don't want that really way to campy and cheesy for today. If anything he should just be flying over metropolis we hear some one screaming for help and we see him fly off to it and last shot will be him flying towards the camera and we end.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Prediction for the last scene on Smallville Empty Re: Prediction for the last scene on Smallville

Post  thecolorsblend Fri May 06, 2011 4:13 am

I could end up eating my words but it seems clear the show will end on Superman. My hope is that shit like Superman flying off into space or flying out of the FOS or basically anything that could be construed as wink and a nod to the film franchise would be avoided like the plague. SV has always riffed a bit too closely on the Reeve franchise, even during times (ie, now) when it makes little or no sense to do so.

I'd rather the show end as it began, with it's own identity and sense of itself. Superman standing high on the ledge of a building overlooking the city and then taking off would be a nice little epilogue for the series and also a bookend for the scenes where he did the same thing in the black coat and then, later, the Thriller jacket. Bring it to a place of fullness and completion, y'know? Leave the flying into space shit for BJ and Singer (who fucked it up anyway but you all already know that).
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Prediction for the last scene on Smallville Empty RE: Prediction for the last scene on Smallville

Post  non_amos Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

I missed Welling on Jimmy Fallon last night but I've seen some of it online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUN--tg6ONw

As usual, Welling tells us much ado about.....nothing. Not like we didn't see that coming huh?

From duh Homopage, a typical 'comment':

#1 | mjyextreme on May 6, 2011 1:49am EST
As a guy even i must admit Tom is a handsome dude.

But what else would you expect from duh HOMOPAGE?! Laughing

However, unfortunately, followed by the 'rare' voice of reason:

#2 | jthom19802 on May 6, 2011 4:06am EST
Jimmy Fallon single-handedly reflected the sentiments of every Smallville fan on the planet. As interested as I was on a serious note, I couldn't help but laugh at Jimmy because he was expressing everything every one of us feels. If you can find it on nbc, hulu or whatever, you should. It was hilarious and hair-pulling worthy all at the same time.

Also:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9732#comments

Do you suppose Welling can talk about 'Superman' after the fact?! Rolling Eyes

P.S. Starting to learn a little about these vids but how do you get it in the right spot? It originally put it at the end of my post. I then had to 'copy & paste' it to the right spot.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:18 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I'd rather the show end as it began, with it's own identity and sense of itself. Superman standing high on the ledge of a building overlooking the city and then taking off would be a nice little epilogue for the series and also a bookend for the scenes where he did the same thing in the black coat and then, later, the Thriller jacket. Bring it to a place of fullness and completion, y'know? Leave the flying into space shit for BJ and Singer (who fucked it up anyway but you all already know that).
Wow. I wasn't quite right but at the same time I also wasn't too far off...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down