Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville!

4 posters

Go down

Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville! Empty Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville!

Post  non_amos Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 pm

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9456#comments

EDIT: Changed link to correct one

Apologist jack-off #1:

Comments
#1 | Kalibak on March 25, 2011 1:12pm EST
Great post Scott, i understand your pain my friend and guess what only 6 or 7 hour left on this miserable show and we have an episode called "Booster" so...................... maybe is no Hangover but is another insult to the series and it docent make any difference, i heard Booster presence is going to help Clark put the glasses and act mild mannered, again 6 hour left.............. Pfftt! what a joke, the most empty and heartless Superman incarnation ever!! thank God is coming to an End SOON!!!!!!!!!

Apologist jack-off #2:

#2 | dayzdoom on March 25, 2011 3:37pm EST
The Booster Gold episode will be the second episode I actually watch this season. It's written by Geoff Johns, and I actually really liked Absolute Justice. So I'll take the chance that he can deliver the goods on Smallville again, despite my issues with the series. I'm awfully glad I missed the Hangover episode though. Everything I've heard makes it sound like it was a perfect example of the kind of stuff that drove me away from the show in the first place. Personally, I don't revel in the ending of the series, though. When it got too awful for me I just stopped watching.

Brain-dead wet-dream apologist premature ejaculate:

#3 | Scotty V on March 25, 2011 7:54pm EST
I'm not revelling in its coming to an end either, though I am mighty disappointed when I imagine what could have been. I'm still holding out hope that the show will end in some ultimately satisfying way. It's very bothersome to me that in the final season of a show about a boy becoming Superman, we're still getting half the season containing filler. For my money, a 4 season run, with only important, impactful episodes that mattered would be better than dragging on for ten years when they clearly don't have the creativity in them to do it consistantly in a well told story manner.

So duh apologists can hardly wait for Smallville to be over huh?! At least I found one voice of reason:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=9449#comments

EDIT: Correct one for this comment.

#12 | univofmiami on March 24, 2011 6:55pm EST
@borikua
you know its just smallville haters talking trash for no reason .. same as those who talk trash about the movie coming out ... i actually have a feeeling that this ep is gonna be epic and push the story foward majorly .. scion was a good episode and i think they are gonna go hard from here on out.

word bro.....I wonder what they (the haters) are going to talk about when Smallville is over. Yeah there's the new Superman movie coming out and I'm all for it 100% but you can only talk only so much about a movie with a short story of approximate 2 hours compare to a television show
that's been on air on a daily basis for 10 years. What are they going to talk about...the Vampire Diares??? They are going to go through some withdrawls because they are not going to get their daily Smallville hating fix anymore.....I'm going to enjoy this.

Yeah, duh apologists are gonna have to find something else to whine about soon! Mad

Last edited by non_amos on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed-up links)
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville! Empty Re: Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville!

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Typical hater crap
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville! Empty Re: Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville!

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 am

Y'know, if they were posting shit like this about a more unapologetically standalone episode, I'd understand but it isn't. These whiny bitches cry and moan about "continuity" all the time. Well, here's an idea being brought back and developed, it's a good excuse to bring back a long lost cast member and it looks like it'll somewhat tie back to the Lionel thing that's been advancing these past few episodes.

Seriously, wtf more does anybody want?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 am

So true man. Now sure sv has had its fair share of screw ups. But overall they have done some great stuff too.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville! Empty RE: Duh Apologists' Take On Smallville!

Post  non_amos Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm

What pisses me off is the stance that they take. The stance that Smallville is 'the worst Superman incarnation EVER' & they're 'glad it's FINALLY ending'. Hey, it may not have been perfect but I know one thing, it's certainly been entertaining & it 'broke the mold' from what a Superman program usually would be! And this 'Scotty V', if I'm not mistaken, is the guy who replaced Fagley on Eunuch's little 'news' program but I haven't even watched that lately to see what's he's about. I may have to correct that, but obviously he thinks all the 'filler's should have been cut out & have just '4 seasons'?! Would any of us have really wanted that?!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm

That goes back to the Apologists not understanding that this is an ongoing TV show, not a really freaking long miniseries.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Apologists "understand" jack & shit.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down