Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread!

3 posters

Go down

The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread! Empty The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread!

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Since we won't be getting any news around the Christmas/New Years holidays, I figured we needed something fun to do here. So in this thread, feel free to post your OWN fake "scoops" or "rumors" just like Steve, the one & only "ArchNumbNuts"!

The more ridiculous the better!!

And heck, feel free to impersonate the ignorant morons who CALL for his bullshit too.

-AP

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread! Empty Re: The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread!

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm

I'll get it started:

See, Nolan ISN'T really off of the Superman Reboot. He is ACTUALLY going to direct it, while Snyder directs The Dark Knight Rises! I heard he got tired of Bale's "Batman needs a Ricola" voice, and wants to try his hand at a new character. But they WON'T let it be made public, so they are going to pull a behind-the-scenes "switcheroo"! Brilliant!

More to come....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I just got off the phone with Zack Snyder. ArchNumbNuts has given Snyder permission to release this stuff me. Snyder's basic concept for Superman is to cast Denzel Washington as the headliner with Beyonce as his daughter. Yep, Snyder is giving Superman a kid, folks.

The other thing is that Superman is no longer the last son of Krypton but is instead an escaped mental patient. He won't have actual superpowers, you see, but everytime he uses a power, circumstances conspire to give the illusion of him having these abilities. Snyder said he wants this to be a more realistic type of Superman.

There will be a few other surprises too (post-"special operation" Jimmy Olsen, now Janie Olsen) in the mix too.

Overall, I'm pretty excited. This sounds exactly like the Superman movie we all wanted to see.

Oh yeah, and Archcocksmoker has promised to confirm every single bit of this after the movie comes out.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I just got off the phone with Zack Snyder. ArchNumbNuts has given Snyder permission to release this stuff me. Snyder's basic concept for Superman is to cast Denzel Washington as the headliner with Beyonce as his daughter. Yep, Snyder is giving Superman a kid, folks.

The other thing is that Superman is no longer the last son of Krypton but is instead an escaped mental patient. He won't have actual superpowers, you see, but everytime he uses a power, circumstances conspire to give the illusion of him having these abilities. Snyder said he wants this to be a more realistic type of Superman.

There will be a few other surprises too (post-"special operation" Jimmy Olsen, now Janie Olsen) in the mix too.

Overall, I'm pretty excited. This sounds exactly like the Superman movie we all wanted to see.

Oh yeah, and Archcocksmoker has promised to confirm every single bit of this after the movie comes out.

wow cool! dats like da best soopaman mofie eva!! tank steve for da news! i was like worring he wernt gunna give us da noows nemore!!!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread! Empty RE: The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread

Post  non_amos Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm

OK, here goes.

According to my 'sources' (whom I can't YET reveal), General Zod will NOT be the villain in the film (but he WILL have a small role in the film. However, the villain WILL be..........(John Williams march begins).....duh-d-d-d-dd-duh, duh-d-d-d-dd-duh..........:

NUCLEAR MAN!

Yes! The return of Nuclear Man! Nolan & Snyder, I guess, felt like Superman 4 had potential but suffered because of budget but alas! No more! THIS time it'll be done right! But isn't that a continuation of Donnerverse?! Well, yes, but it'll be a 'vague sequel'. However, there IS a concern (according to my 'source') that due to time constraints, they may HAVE to resort to bringing back the man of pleather himself, BRANDON 'BJ' ROUTHMAN! This SHOULD be justified, though, since they're bringing back Nuclear Man. I mean, who BETTER to APE Reeve than ol' BJ himself? Wink
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm

**BREAKING NEWS**

I just heard something from one of my NUMEROUS "sources" that says Lex Luthor WILL be in the reboot, and will be played by none-other than:

The "BE ArchNumbNuts" Thread! Paul_reubens

Paul "Pee-Wee Herman" Reubens!

Now I know it doesn't seem like intelligent casting when you first think about it, but tell me there isn't SOMETHING about that picture that doesn't scream LEX to you!

Exciting news coming up soon!!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down