Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am

James Stocks wrote:For some reason I haven't been paying much attention to this installment,
Ditto, sir.

James Stocks wrote:I can't wait to see a trailer for this.
Ditto, sir. X2 was pretty much totally under my radar and so a lot of it caught me by surprise. The worm has turned for me about pretty much all things Bryan Singer since, obviously, but my fondest wish is that this Wolverine movie will be a similar experience. I mean, I see the argument that Wolverine was played kind of as a bitch in the first X-Men movie. X3 has few admirers and the first Wolverine movie has fewer still. So a lot is surely riding on this one turning out well...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread

Post  James Stocks Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I see Singer's usual screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie has scripted this one. Guess that's better than the SR writers. I'd really like David Hayter to return, seems he hasn't been doing anything besides voice acting these days.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2