Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One & ONLY Archangel!

+2
Father Finian
non_amos
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The One & ONLY Archangel! Empty The One & ONLY Archangel!

Post  non_amos Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey you guys! I got the notion to go check out that 'Counting Down' site since someone claiming to be 'STEVE' posted over on the old Save Superman blog. Links:

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/1378/board?viewpost=4114772
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/1378/board?viewpost=4114772&start=30

This is the same discussion just on 2 pages so far. As USUAL 'Steve' seems to have ALL of the answers for both the Superman AND Batman films! He said that Snyder 'tossed' Goyer's script & that Snyder IS considering Blandon 'BJ' Routhman. He said Batman 3 is a DISASTER!

Tsk! Tsk! 'Steve'! Why don't you do like the old song says, 'Hit the road jack, & dontcha come back.....no more, no more, no more, no more!"

You guys HERE, got any opinions on 'Steve' & his unlimited Super-film knowledge?!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

The One & ONLY Archangel! Empty Re: The One & ONLY Archangel!

Post  Father Finian Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Surprise, surprise!

I still blame him for lumbering us with that bloody site that never seemed to work! I noticed he's back there posting again now too.

He's so full of insider info he never saw any of this coming either......

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Wow. So now this tool is somehow an "insider" again?

Pretty strange that he posts his BJ bullshit AFTER THE FACT. If this dickwad REALLY knew any of this, shouldn't he have said something SOONER? This guy is just looking for an ego-stroke, and I guess he needs it after his "divorce".

And as for Batman 3, I have a feeling it's a little too early in the game for this dink to start making shit up....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

The One & ONLY Archangel! Empty RE: The One & ONLY Archangel!

Post  non_amos Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Ya know, what's funny to me is how REGARDLESS of what Nolan or anyone ELSE says about the progress on these films, 'Steve' ALWAYS has an answer to the problem! If you'll recall, his wife 'Emi' had the inside dope, remember? Now maybe they did get SOME things right back then, but that was then, this is now. NOW 'Steve' seems to be trying to 'ride the coat-tails' of whatever is really going on. It IS kinda funny how he was blind-sided by any of this like anyone else BUT..........he claims to know MORE than he can REVEAL AT THIS TIME! He'll keep us posted, right? Yeah, right! As usual he seems to know ALL the intimate details of what's going on with BOTH Superman AND Batman but he can't tell us, no, not just yet, but SOON!

'Steve', you sure your last name ain't 'EUNUCH'?! affraid
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm

non_amos wrote:Ya know, what's funny to me is how REGARDLESS of what Nolan or anyone ELSE says about the progress on these films, 'Steve' ALWAYS has an answer to the problem! If you'll recall, his wife 'Emi' had the inside dope, remember? Now maybe they did get SOME things right back then, but that was then, this is now. NOW 'Steve' seems to be trying to 'ride the coat-tails' of whatever is really going on. It IS kinda funny how he was blind-sided by any of this like anyone else BUT..........he claims to know MORE than he can REVEAL AT THIS TIME! He'll keep us posted, right? Yeah, right! As usual he seems to know ALL the intimate details of what's going on with BOTH Superman AND Batman but he can't tell us, no, not just yet, but SOON!

'Steve', you sure your last name ain't 'EUNUCH'?! affraid

I owe that moron 'FilmRetardJamie' an apology. He had "Steve's" number from the get-go.

Keep us up-to-date on his future ranting's. Should be a fun time...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 am

What exactly did 'FilmNerdJamie' say about 'Steve'? How did he 'have his number'? Did he call BS on 'Steve' or something like that?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

non_amos wrote:What exactly did 'FilmNerdJamie' say about 'Steve'? How did he 'have his number'? Did he call BS on 'Steve' or something like that?

He ripped "Steve" a new one. Called him out on his "scoops" and "connections". It was an ongoing thing there for a while.

Now, he DID talk sh*t about all of us over at SaveSuperman, so he WON'T be getting an apology from ME. It was just a figure of speech....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 am

That's right, our a cussin and a cursin wasn't good for his "Hollywood" reputation.......

We should pat ourselves on the back quite frankly if there was any truth to that! Sounds like we made our point about Singerman. Same as how skittish Eunuch's site became about the whole thing too.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 am

Father Finian wrote:That's right, our a cussin and a cursin wasn't good for his "Hollywood" reputation.......

Yep, and you know Hollywood was beating down his door prior to us using that "foul language" on his site.

The man's a SAINT for putting up with us as long as he did!

Father Finian wrote:We should pat ourselves on the back quite frankly if there was any truth to that! Sounds like we made our point about Singerman. Same as how skittish Eunuch's site became about the whole thing too.

Oh, I do already. I know for a FACT that what we did made enough noise to get some attention. Hell, from what I was told, Mr. Singer HIMSELF used to read the SingersSupermanSucks Blog.

So Steve can enjoy having some ignorant hangers-on over at countingcows or wherever he posts. Guy's a pathetic joke with no punchline.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 am

Yeah, Fagley used to read the Sucks Blog too. AP, remember how he called YOU out over there? He went by the name 'ARMSTRONG'. And if Singer DID read that blog, knowing him he probably got aroused!

Too bad EUNUCH never caught that dial-up guy in Colorado, huh? Maybe since it was dial-up he lost the connection?! Question
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:00 am

non_amos wrote:Yeah, Fagley used to read the Sucks Blog too. AP, remember how he called YOU out over there? He went by the name 'ARMSTRONG'. And if Singer DID read that blog, knowing him he probably got aroused!
Oh yes, I remember. And when I tore his shitty "writing" apart, he tucked-tail and RAN.

Good times....

non_amos wrote:Too bad EUNUCH never caught that dial-up guy in Colorado, huh? Maybe since it was dial-up he lost the connection?! Question
Well, it's kind of hard to do anything when you're a short, fat loser from Australia with delusions of grandeur.

Oh, and Superman toilet paper to shill.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 am

I'm seeing an interesting trend. It seems the MORE inside info that 'Steve' posts over there, the MORE he is questioned by his fellow posters over there. Kind of like, "How do YOU know about Batman?! Have YOU read the script?!' Not direct quotes but to paraphrase, close enough. It seems WE ain't the ONLY ones who are questioning 'Steve's' information, or should I say, misinformation?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:13 am

non_amos wrote:I'm seeing an interesting trend. It seems the MORE inside info that 'Steve' posts over there, the MORE he is questioned by his fellow posters over there. Kind of like, "How do YOU know about Batman?! Have YOU read the script?!' Not direct quotes but to paraphrase, close enough. It seems WE ain't the ONLY ones who are questioning 'Steve's' information, or should I say, misinformation?

He will keep regurgitating the "rumor of the day" and pretend like he has some "super top secret info" that he just CAN'T say yet. And then when something DOES happen, he will say "That's what I KNEW was going to happen! Praise me and believe my words!".

Guy's a dink.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Oh, I do already. I know for a FACT that what we did made enough noise to get some attention. Hell, from what I was told, Mr. Singer HIMSELF used to read the SingersSupermanSucks Blog.
Holy crap, really? Crazy...

I'm not ready to give FilmNerdJamie any credit yet. Wasn't he one of the nitwits who kept posting that Singerman 2- Boy of Pleather was seconds away from going into production ages ago? No matter what Steve is or isn't, FNJ has no credibility with me.

As for Steve, he posted something over on the SaveSuperman blog page a few days ago. Don't really remember what it said so I guess it was kind of forgettable. Hoser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:Holy crap, really? Crazy...

Yep, really. I hope it hurt his "pride".

Even a tiny bit.

thec0l0rsblend wrote:I'm not ready to give FilmNerdJamie any credit yet. Wasn't he one of the nitwits who kept posting that Singerman 2- Boy of Pleather was seconds away from going into production ages ago? No matter what Steve is or isn't, FNJ has no credibility with me.

Oh, I didn't say I thought the guy was right on HIS end. I just mean the fact that he was calling "Steve" out on his made-up bullshit.

And yeah, he was CERTAIN Singerman 2 was happening, and anyone who thought otherwise was a moron. Funny how your words come back to haunt you, huh?

thec0l0rsblend wrote:As for Steve, he posted something over on the SaveSuperman blog page a few days ago. Don't really remember what it said so I guess it was kind of forgettable. Hoser.

I guarantee you he has been around here, reading what we are saying. $100 says he won't EVER sign-up for an account and try that shit HERE.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 am

Hey Now! Anyone hear about MARK MILLAR being approached about re-writing the Reboot's script?

Well, this is what "Steve" said:

http://countingdown.com/movies/1378/board?viewpost=4114772.&start=30

Anyone remember Mark Millar's secret Superman script after being approached by a director?? Guess what... IT WAS ZACH SNYDER!! Millar is on the edge of being brought in to retool everything and Goyer isn't a happy camper... Oh well... sucks to be him.. Still not a guarantee but I'm getting a little more optimistic again...

But get this! Apparently Millar heard this little shit-nugget of a rumor:

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?/topic/95444-im-not-rewriting-zack-snyders-superman/

I'M NOT REWRITING ZACK SNYDER'S SUPERMAN
I'M WORKING ON THE SUPERIOR MOVIE
I got 11 emails this morning from people linking me to a news story about Snyder bringing me in to rewrite the script on his Superman project. The story still has a headline, but the content appears to have been removed. Does anybody know what this was about? It's definitely untrue, as far as I'm aware, as we're doing the Superior movie hopefully in the same time-frame and I wouldn't want to go up against my own thing. I don't do screenplays for anything other than stuff I direct like Miracle Park so definitely untrue, but am curious where this comes from. Anyone got a link?

MM

Even MILLAR has issue with this douchebag now!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am

What a clown. Priceless.

No wonder his wife hit the road

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 am

yea i would doubt millar would have been on superman. Isnt he not to liked at wb/dc with all his shit last few yrs? IF any one rewriting the jonah/david script its probably them or chris/zack doing touchups. As for millar i personally have nothing against him but i doubt wb would want him on supes. Plus he has been busy with his own projects as of late it seems.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am

webhead2006 wrote:yea i would doubt millar would have been on superman. Isnt he not to liked at wb/dc with all his shit last few yrs? IF any one rewriting the jonah/david script its probably them or chris/zack doing touchups. As for millar i personally have nothing against him but i doubt wb would want him on supes. Plus he has been busy with his own projects as of late it seems.
I disagree. His movies, whatever their quality, always make money. Goyer... not so much. Clearly Steve's "inside info" isn't true but that doesn't make it inconceivable that WB would be interested in Millar doing rewrites.

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 am

i guess so but i would think they would go to someone else first. Like zack/chris, to someone they like to work with. Before millar. But who knows.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm

webhead2006 wrote:i guess so but i would think they would go to someone else first. Like zack/chris, to someone they like to work with. Before millar. But who knows.
It does beg the question of how involved WB is. You'd think they'd want more oversight than they exercised with Singer considering how much money they lost with Stalkerman.

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh I totally agree. Wb probably will have more control on things. But with zack/chris on this. I think they would take a whack on script first before the studio hires some other script writer. Plus also would think since we know some dc guys/writers been asigned to do dc films. I would also think one of those guys would also take a swing. But who knows.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 pm

thec0l0rsblend wrote:It does beg the question of how involved WB is. You'd think they'd want more oversight than they exercised with Singer considering how much money they lost with Stalkerman.

I have a feeling they are going to be a little more "hands on", but not in a Rothman/Fox kind of way.

They got burned the last time they let a director "do his own thing", and they won't let it happen twice.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am

Yeah, you'd like to think DC themselves would like to keep a closer eye on the movie franchise this time, surely.

Especially now Geoff Johns is a DC heavyweight in that regard.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:14 am

Father Finian wrote:Yeah, you'd like to think DC themselves would like to keep a closer eye on the movie franchise this time, surely.

Especially now Geoff Johns is a DC heavyweight in that regard.
Geoff Johns getting his hooks into the reboot is actually what I'm really afraid of, to be honest. Geoff Johns and Gary Frankenstein's Sucky Origin was pretty much 'A' to 'Z' of everything a Superman origin story shouldn't be. I mean, say whatever you want about Mark Waid's Birthright but aside from two or three character things I could've done without and Leinel Yu's "art", it's a pretty solid take on Superman's origin.

But Sucky Origin? Put it this way, it's the rare comic book I've ever read that's made me want to kick the writer's ass but Geoff Johns has managed it four times now with Superman: Sucky Origin, Green Lantern: Rebirth, Flash: Rebirth and that Legion of Superheroes thing. More and more, I'm starting to think of him as the Jon Bon Jovi of comics; he's the hack that sells millions of records so everybody's afraid to tell him how much he sucks because they're too busy getting rich off his theft of other peoples' stuff or his shitty two or three original ideas. Dude, you think Bryan Singer's Donner-worship is bad? Crack open the Sucky Origin miniseries some time and prepare to have thy mind blown. It borders on necrophelia!

But honestly, I'm thinking cooler heads will prevail. I mean, let's face the facts. WB can give the keys to a multi-hundred million dollar franchise already on it's last legs to the guy who earned them a billion worldwide with TDK... or they can let "the comic book guy" get involved.

Gee, tough choice. If I were in Alan Horn's shoes, I probably wouldn't even know Geoff Johns' name much less take his calls.

Sorry, didn't mean to blow up like that... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum