Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One & ONLY Archangel!

+2
Father Finian
non_amos
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The One & ONLY Archangel! - Page 5 Empty Re: The One & ONLY Archangel!

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm

storm wrote:
I haven't followed this stuff in about a year but I started reading this thread when I found this site. FUNNY stuff. It is too bad no one kept a time line of predictions versus failure.....obvious guesses with "successes" etc. We could have a scorecard or something.

True. But I don't think any of us care that much about that lying douchebag to "keep up the score".

We just like making fun of him.

Remember the "insider" he got into trouble for posting on his site? I wonder if that was real or just a fabrication designed to establish some fake insider credibility.

Hey, maybe the "source" was his WIFE, and that's why she divorced him?? Makes sense....

And welcome.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

The One & ONLY Archangel! - Page 5 Empty RE: The One & ONLY Archangel!

Post  non_amos Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Have to go to work but wanted to post this. This doesn't mention 'Steve' but it DOES seem to refute what he said about Goyer's writing contributions:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SUPERKALCAN/news/?a=26810

Originally found this at duh Homopage. Read 'em & weep, 'Steve':

"As I write this, I am midway through my first draft of a new Superman screenplay. It's a task that has stymied many talented fimmakers in the years since Donner's film. And for all I know, it will end up stymying me as well."

Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Saw that earlier. I still can't wait to see what the story is. As for what goyer said I don't see anything wrong. Of course he pribably used ideas/traits from modern to old. Just like he did with batman. I hope the story is good.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Ya know what? Our old friend 'Steve' seems to be invisible lately. Another interesting thing as well. I can NO LONGER pull up the Countingdown website on either Internet explorer OR Firefox. I never signed up for them so I'm sure it's nothing like being banned like at duh Homopage but the 'page cannot be displayed' at IE & the equivalent at Firefox. Anyone know what's going on? Has their site been hacked?

I had an interesting thought. WHY does 'Steve', who has all of this insider knowledge, even post at a nowheresville site like Countingdown?! They seem to have a LOT of OLD info anyway. I mean, IF you can pull it up again, you'll see articles & posts from like 2001. What's up with THAT?! Why isn't 'Steve' expounding all of his 'knowledge' at more active RELEVANT sites?! Did he just go there to get his 'Pied Piper' audience or what?! cyclops
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 pm

non_amos wrote:Ya know what? Our old friend 'Steve' seems to be invisible lately. Another interesting thing as well. I can NO LONGER pull up the Countingdown website on either Internet explorer OR Firefox. I never signed up for them so I'm sure it's nothing like being banned like at duh Homopage but the 'page cannot be displayed' at IE & the equivalent at Firefox. Anyone know what's going on? Has their site been hacked?
No idea but it's not pulling up for me either.

I had an interesting thought. WHY does 'Steve', who has all of this insider knowledge, even post at a nowheresville site like Countingdown?! They seem to have a LOT of OLD info anyway. I mean, IF you can pull it up again, you'll see articles & posts from like 2001. What's up with THAT?! Why isn't 'Steve' expounding all of his 'knowledge' at more active RELEVANT sites?! Did he just go there to get his 'Pied Piper' audience or what?! cyclops
I've wondered that myself a few times. You'd think he'd want a more high-profile site if he had, say, Harry Knowles' connections. My guess is that he doesn't want someone who does know what the hell they're talking about to screw his little game up. That doesn't leave you with too many alternatives, really. When even an unpaid flack like Steve Younis can debunk at least some of what you're saying, your best bet is to stake your claim on an obscure piece of forum real estate and hope for the best.

On that basis, I'd say that ArchDoucheBag is about as visible as he dares to be.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 pm

non my guess is maybe their website/forums page is down due to technical problems, or sever mantainace and all that. I seen it happen loads of times for many other forums/website pages going up or down here and there.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:No idea but it's not pulling up for me either.

It's a shit site, and will ALWAYS be a shit site.

I've wondered that myself a few times. You'd think he'd want a more high-profile site if he had, say, Harry Knowles' connections. My guess is that he doesn't want someone who does know what the hell they're talking about to screw his little game up. That doesn't leave you with too many alternatives, really. When even an unpaid flack like Steve Younis can debunk at least some of what you're saying, your best bet is to stake your claim on an obscure piece of forum real estate and hope for the best.

On that basis, I'd say that ArchDoucheBag is about as visible as he dares to be.

Exactly right.

Why risk having the little handful of idiot hanger-on's being torn away when a REAL source destroys any bit of bullshit you try to claim? And even worse, why go to a site with "heavy" traffic, and have the multitudes call you out on your vague, after-the-fact "reporting"?

I don't think his tiny, fragile ego could handle it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Guess what? When I mentioned Countingdown, the page wouldn't pull up but it would attempt to reach it until I finally got the error messages, right? Well, now it just IMMEDIATELY goes to a blank page of NOTHING! Gee, 'Steve', what's going ON here, dude?! We CAN'T have THIS, now can we? We need the latest scoops from the Stevester, capice?! 'Steve', is Natalie Portman gonna play Lois or NOT? C'mon dude, we need DUH scoops! Razz
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum