Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film

5 posters

Go down

Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Empty Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

For those of you with bad taste, they signed a possibly WORSE option than BJ Routh for their shitty little "film:

Duh HomoPage
Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Requiem-supCupsogue Pictures announced today that Martin Richardson will play the world's greatest hero, Superman, in the new fan-film 'Superman: Requiem'.

The film will be directed by Gene Fallaize, who said, "We had quite an exhaustive search to try and find our perfect Superman and we went through hundreds of finalists before the auditions even began, but when Martin walked into the room I instantly knew we had our Superman. Martin has showed total dedication to the character already and has proved that he is perfect for the role, and on behalf of everyone involved I am delighted to welcome him to the team."

Fallaize, along with Tony Cook and Daniella Pellegrini are the producers of the high- value film. The screenplay was written by Gene Fallaize

Richardson recently performed in "You Wouldn't Know Him... He Lives in Texas..." at London's Roundhouse Theatre, and appears in the upcoming short "Siren Syndrome".

Filming is due to commence in May across the UK ahead of a November 2011 release, and will be available for streaming and free download.

'Superman: Requiem' is produced by Cupsogue Pictures in association with Eagle House Pictures.

'Superman: Requiem' on the web: http://www.themanofsteelisback.com
'Superman: Requiem' on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/supermanrequiem.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Empty Re: Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

Not sure I believe that, dude. BJ The Bartender is a pretty tough act to follow when it comes to horrible portrayals.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Empty Re: Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Not sure I believe that, dude. BJ The Bartender is a pretty tough act to follow when it comes to horrible portrayals.

A bit of hyperbole on my part, for sure. But look at the stupid cunts saying he looks "better" than Henry Cavill.

Which is worse?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:33 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Not sure I believe that, dude. BJ The Bartender is a pretty tough act to follow when it comes to horrible portrayals.

A bit of hyperbole on my part, for sure. But look at the stupid cunts saying he looks "better" than Henry Cavill.

Which is worse?
Crap, people are really saying that? Morons. Worse than BJ? I'd have to see that to believe it. Better than Cavill? Give me a fucking break.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 am

And guess what? They are going to ape the Donner films for this shit-fest!

But get this: Their "Superman" LOSES HIS POWERS for the majority of their "film"!

What an ORIGINAL take on the material, no?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:And guess what? They are going to ape the Donner films for this shit-fest!
I'm so freaking sick of Richard Donner and that particular version of the mythos.

But get this: Their "Superman" LOSES HIS POWERS for the majority of their "film"!

What an ORIGINAL take on the material, no?
Mmm, it's a way to excuse their minimal budget. Yeah, this has been done a lot but I could overlook this part of the deal.

On the other hand, certain effects techniques can be done on a home computer and look pretty convincing. There are YouTube vids aplenty teaching you how. So hmm.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am

thecolorsblend wrote:I'm so freaking sick of Richard Donner and that particular version of the mythos.

It's past it's expiration date, that's for sure.

Mmm, it's a way to excuse their minimal budget. Yeah, this has been done a lot but I could overlook this part of the deal.

Why bother making a Superman "film" than? No matter what, people will KNOW the reason why they went that route.

On the other hand, certain effects techniques can be done on a home computer and look pretty convincing. There are YouTube vids aplenty teaching you how. So hmm.

It's being made in the UK. Take that for what it's worth...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 am

looks like a stupid fan film.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Get a load of THIS:
WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com
Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film 252431_209159169121750_182385418465792_540175_312901_n
Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film 253834_209159189121748_182385418465792_540176_3805230_n

When did Superman become the lawyer from 'Jurassic Park' AND a rapist??
Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Index.php?displaypic=jp%2Fjp_009
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm not sure what's worse: the pics you posted or the fact that this is the only "movie news" we've gotten lately.

Last edited by thecolorsblend on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm

It's a combo that is forming a
Lame Ass Actor "Signed" For Lame Ass Fan Film Shitstorm-flyer
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am

Man that guy does look pretty bad. Only nice thing I can say is the reeve style suit looks nice. But dude is way to skinny for supes.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

Hey! At least they got the SUIT right! More or less. Now if they just got someone who could actually fill out the suit! Wouldn't something like this have been better if they'd have even used Michael O'Hearn or someone like that? And he's done the fan-made Youtube stuff before. Regardless of any of that though, at least the suit looks right & I'll take that suit any day, not only over Singerman, but also the garbage that DC is currently regurgitating!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 am

Generally speaking, the one thing these fan films do get right is the uniform. There was a fan film a while back called “Worlds Finest” and the Superman and Batman costumes that were used looked great!

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down