Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season!

4 posters

Go down

FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season! Empty FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season!

Post  non_amos Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

http://tv.yahoo.com/fringe/show/42960/news/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-fox-renews-fringe-season-4#032511mm

http://www.ksitetv.com/5885/fringe-renewed-for-season-4/

I don't know if you guys ever catch this program but it's really good, especially if you like sci-fi, parallel universes, & general 'weirdness'. It's by JJ Abrams & he has the same writers from his STAR TREK reboot, Orci & Kurtzman.

MY point? Even though ratings have suffered some, the producers of this show still believe in it, still believe in its' storyline & feel that it's worth continuing. This is a breath of fresh air to me when most of the shows you end up liking very shortly get the axe! I was really getting into TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNER CHRONICLES & then it got canceled after 2 seasons. 2 SEASONS!

It's good to see a team actually have faith in its' product!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season! Empty Re: FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season!

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Not really on topic to what you're saying but that's how I felt about Veronica Mars. I LOVED that show, dude. Loved it. Of course, the difference is that the one thing you can't say is that UPN and, later, the CW didn't TRY. Despite declining ratings, it still ran for three seasons.

Glad your show's coming back. I don't follow it but I'm sure we can all agree there's a dearth of quality programming on TV, esp nowadays, right?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 pm

I enjoyed the first season but totally missed season two and three and haven't vaught up with it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season! Empty RE: FRINGE Is Renewed For 4th Season!

Post  non_amos Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am

webhead2006 wrote:I enjoyed the first season but totally missed season two and three and haven't vaught up with it.

I actually missed right much of the 1st season & part of the 2nd but I now have the 1st 2 seasons on DVD & I just wish I could find the time to do them justice. One problem with now is that it's been moved to the same time on Friday nights as SUPERNATURAL, at 9 PM (EST). One trick to that though. If Supernatural is a new episode, I go ahead & watch Supernatural because Fringe re-airs the same new ep Saturday night at 11 PM (EST). That's when I try to watch it unless I have to work, in which case I end up watching it online through HULU sometimes. However, if Supernatural is a rerun & Fringe is new, I just go ahead & watch Fringe. Hey, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Webhead, it may interest you that LEONARD NIMOY was a recurring guest on the show, especially in Season 2, but his character, 'William Bell' was actually introduced at the end of Season 1. Up until then you'd hear 'talk' of the mysterious Bell but didn't actually see him until the Season 1 finale. *SPOILER ALERT*..........The character 'Olivia' 'crosses over' to 'the other side', i.e., like 'Earth-2' to us. There she meets William Bell inside one of the WORLD TRADE CENTER buildings which are still standing because the universes, although parallel, still had some key differences in major events. It would be too lengthy right now to try & summarize the entire storyline from what I've already seen but suffice it to say that it's worth checking out. The '2 universes' are basically on the verge of war with each other but you have to see it to really appreciate it. I can say that the 'paranormal' stuff that they investigate sometimes kinda reminds me of THE X-FILES but I actually like it better than that program. Oh, & it stars Joshua Jackson, who was 'Pacey' or something like that on DAWSON'S CREEK.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  laserbeam Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 am

I am waiting for its season 4

laserbeam
Dunce
Dunce

User Reputation : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down