Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 am

What the heck? I love the show, so it gets it's own topic.

The first few weeks let me down, but it's definitely getting better.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty Re: Supernatural

Post  webhead2006 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 am

yea season 6 has been pretty good so far. also last night's bobby focused episode was good. ON another note it was directed by jensen ackles too.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Just read robert englund aka original freddy kruger will be guest staring in an upcoming episode.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am

Just call it a hunch, but I think Grandpappy Winchester is going to try to take over in Hell.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty RE: Supernatural

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:14 am

Actually Grandpa Campbell, but a DEAD Grandpa from 1983 (Dean's time travel episode) who, after Sam's round with Lucifer, SOMEHOW shows up alive & well with no explanation. For that matter there's no REAL explanation for Sam being here either. And next week looks interesting because Dean is questioning WHY Sam allowed him to be turned into a vampire. I love the program myself but I just hope they don't end up having sucking writing since Eric Kripke no longer is in charge. But why do you think Grandpa will try to take over in Hell? I thought that Crowley guy had already done that.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 am

non_amos wrote:Actually Grandpa Campbell, but a DEAD Grandpa from 1983 (Dean's time travel episode) who, after Sam's round with Lucifer, SOMEHOW shows up alive & well with no explanation. For that matter there's no REAL explanation for Sam being here either. And next week looks interesting because Dean is questioning WHY Sam allowed him to be turned into a vampire. I love the program myself but I just hope they don't end up having sucking writing since Eric Kripke no longer is in charge. But why do you think Grandpa will try to take over in Hell? I thought that Crowley guy had already done that.

I think it's going to tie into how Sam came back. Sam is back, Grandpappy Campbell (thanks for reminding me) is back, and there hasn't been a decent explanation yet. Add to that them "capturing" creatures instead of killing them, and I think it will end up being a "power play" for Hell.

Crowley may be in charge NOW, but that can, and probably will, change before season's end.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:59 am

yea i cant wait to see what the story is on grandpa and sam returns. Also the episode was pretty solid tonight. nice to see the rips on twilight lol. and seeing vamps again was nice. been a long time since we seen them and they havent done much with them over the yrs. Also it was interesting to see dean as a vamp for a bit.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty RE: Supernatural

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Well, there's been yet another new episode of Supernatural & it's getting WEIRDER by the minute! Case in point. Dean & Sam investigating people who are compelled to tell the truth just before offing themselves. Dean thinks it's the 'horn of Gabriel' but it turns out it's not. Speaking of that it would be good to see 'the Trickster' back on the show except Lucifer 'killed' him. However, they brought Castiel back after Sam/Lucifer made Hamburger Helper out of him. They brought dear ol' Grandpappy back so why NOT bring back the Trickster character? I kinda wish they'd bnng the Dad back, John Winchester, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He was awesome as that character as well as the COMEDIAN in the WATCHMEN. Maybe that's how they ought to end the series?

Anyway, it turns out it was some pagan cat god called Veritas who 'feasted' on her victims remains. She was about to do likewise to Sam & Dean but first she wanted them to tell the truth. Dean tells the truth & she's convinced. Then Sam 'supposedly' tells her the truth & she's both shocked & enraged! She's tells him to his face that he's lying! How is this possible?! She asks him WHAT IS HE?! She's states to Sam, "You're not human!" Dean IS shocked, to say the least. Meanwhile Sam breaks free & thrusts her through with a blade which doesn't kill her but then Dean does her in with an ordinary knife. It happened kinda fast but I believe the clincher was that Dean's knife was soaked in DOG'S BLOOD! I remember them having a jar of that in the car & it was deadly to Veritas, I guess, being a cat & all.

The episode ended with Sam fessing up to Dean, that he DID allow him to be turned into a vampire. Sam went on to state that he KNEW something was wrong with him, that he no longer had ANY FEELING!. Therefore no fear either & it made him a better hunter. However, Dean proceeded to pummel Sam unconscious. But take SPECIAL note of next week's preview. Sam is apparently tied up to a chair & the perpetrators are Dean, Bobby, & Castiel! The verdict on Sam? HE HAS NO SOUL! So Sam is walking around as a man without a soul! How is that possible?! Is he re-animated as in ZOMBIE? But he doesn't fit the description of a zombie. I recall Dean in the episode, on his laptop he was researching DOPPELGANGER! I'm not really sure WHAT is gonna happen but in the preview there was also some black guy who seemed to be controlling Sam. Another angel perhaps?

Like I said, weirder by the minute! Hopefully, though, Sam will 'regain' his soul somehow & be back to normal. However, we STILL need an explanation as to HOW he escaped Hell in the FIRST PLACE!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I thought it was an interesting episode too. I agree it is getting strange. Hopefully we do find out soon how sam got out of hell and graps from heaven. I too would love if they get morgan back. I know I read he would love to return.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

non_amos wrote:But take SPECIAL note of next week's preview. Sam is apparently tied up to a chair & the perpetrators are Dean, Bobby, & Castiel! The verdict on Sam? HE HAS NO SOUL! So Sam is walking around as a man without a soul! How is that possible?! Is he re-animated as in ZOMBIE? But he doesn't fit the description of a zombie. I recall Dean in the episode, on his laptop he was researching DOPPELGANGER! I'm not really sure WHAT is gonna happen but in the preview there was also some black guy who seemed to be controlling Sam. Another angel perhaps?

Like I said, weirder by the minute! Hopefully, though, Sam will 'regain' his soul somehow & be back to normal. However, we STILL need an explanation as to HOW he escaped Hell in the FIRST PLACE!

I think that might be the "goal" of the season. For Sam & Dean to fight for Sam's "soul". Maybe even have them go to both Heaven AND Hell, kicking Angel & Demon ass.

If not, they should.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/supernatural-paleyfest-ackles-padalecki-collins/
March 13, 2011 08:27 PM PDT
PaleyFest '11: Supernatural Season (and SERIES) Finale Scoop!
by Team TVLine

Share 0diggsdigg1Share110diggsdigg1
Angels, monsters, heaven, purgatory, souls, family. Those are just a few of the topics Supernatural has been tackling this season. While some shows might buckle under the weight of such heavy issues, the CW series is kicking things into high gear as it prepares to wrap up its sixth season. At a PaleyFest panel honoring the show on Sunday afternoon, the cast and producers teased “curveballs,” lots more Castiel, and ruled out a certain comeback.

Cowboy Up | Before the panel, the audience was treated to a sneak preview of the upcoming Western episode. Castiel (Misha Collins) sends Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) back to Sunrise, Wyoming circa 1861 to find the colt and a creature named Phoenix. Dean is all too happy to put on a cowboy hat and poncho — or a “blanket,” as Cas calls it – and start exploring the saloons. But Sam being Sam steps into poo, which is “authenticity,” according to Dean. And yes, there’s a shootout.

Castiel Gets the Spotlight | Longtime Supernatural executive producer and writer Ben Edlund will direct his first episode of the show this year. The episode — 20 if you’re counting — will have “no puppets,” Edlund joked, referring to his previous TV directing gig, Angel‘s “Smile Time.” Instead, the “very emotional” hour, titled “The Man Who Would Be King,” will be a Castiel- (Misha Collins) centric outing exploring the “fruition of some serious friendships and where they go.” “We hear a couple moments from [Castiel's] childhood,” teased Edlund. With the two-hour season finale just around the corner, the episode will also serve as “the emotional key-up” for the season’s final episodes.

Even More Cas | Hurting for some more angel love? After popping in and out all season to give quick updates about the war in heaven, “That storyline’s definitely getting tied up and played out and hashed out,” said Collins. We’ll get insight into Castiel’s mind and what he’s thinking when he has to exasperatedly deal with Dean and Sam between bouts of heavenly civil war. Castiel will also get a new angel buddy in the form of trusted lieutenant Rachel.

Secret Twists | When asked by moderator Maureen Ryan of AOL TV which twists or stories have surprised them, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki were pretty mum. “There’s a few curveballs coming,” creator Eric Kripke explained.

Season Finale Time | Kripke, who penned the season finale, revealed that though it will air as a two-hour finale, the episodes are more episodic and separate in feel rather than movie-like. “There’s so many mythology balls up in the air,” explained Kripke, that the first hour will tie up some of the threads, while the second will deal with the others. “It feels like two episodes that each have their own story. It’ll be awesome in reruns!”

So About That Amulet... | Last we saw, Dean dropped the amulet necklace into a trashcan. But with all the significance it carries — Sam gave it to him as a gift when they were younger, Cas says it can help find God — might someone have rescued it for a return appearance? “There are no plans to return the amulet,” said Kripke before joking about the amulet’s diva-like nature getting in the way of contract negotiations. “It’s doing a guest shot on One Tree Hill.”

How It All Ends | Although the show already aired a sort-of series finale last season with “Swan Song,” the producers revealed that they still have some ideas for when the real thing should come around. “There’s a very specific coda that we have in mind,” said Kripke. “We didn’t use that. We didn’t go there [in 'Swan Song'].”

Jensen Ackles, Director | After successfully directing the “Weekend at Bobby’s” episode earlier this season, it’s no surprise Ackles wants to get behind the camera again. “I’d love to try to do it again,” he said before pointing at Padalecki and joking, “As long as he’s not in it.”
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

I think Supernatural and Smallville missed a GOLDEN opportunity to do a crossover.

In a recent episode, Sam & Dean came into the "real world", and were Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki. Why not have Tom Welling and Erica Durance show-up as themselves, since they both shoot in Canada?

Would'a been win-win for both shows....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

ya it would have been cool for a nod to sv in that episode.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-bones-castle/
Question: I want a Supernatural scoop! —Julia
Ausiello: You better pray The CW renews the show for a seventh season because “the finale ends on a cliffhanger,” series creator Eric Kripke told TVLine at PaleyFest ’11. “Everyone should be prepared to rip their hair out all summer.” Actually, you might want to start now since, as Kripke adds, “We end [the episode] in the worst possible place for all involved.” Expect the run-up to the big finish to be “pretty mythology-heavy,” says Supe vet Jim Beaver (Bobby). “There are changes in the alliances, and in Castiel’s relationship with the boys and with Bobby.”

Question: I know I’m in the minority, but I loved Lisa and Ben on Supernatural! Any chance we will see them again? —Elena
Ausiello: “They will be back,” Jensen Ackles confirmed to TVLine at Paleyfest ’11. “I can’t say necessarily how, but that story will be explored and it will be explored heavily. I think there’s a part of [Dean] that was left with them. But I think he knows deep down that it would never work. And I think that’s going to be a very emotional situation that he’s going to have to deal with.”

Question: Any scoop on the Cas-centric episode of Supernatural? —Tammy
Ausiello: Who better to tackle that question then Ben Edlund, the writer/director behind the May sweeps outing: “It’s kind of him looking over his life. And as we move toward the end of this season, Cas is going to make some very, very big, difficult choices. He takes stock of what his life is as an angel and what it’s been since the Winchesters came into it and what that’s meant to him. It’s a pretty interesting character portrait [and] it leads to a pretty interesting path. We’ll [also] see some elements of Heaven, a very kaleidoscopic place. We’ll reveal some things about the mechanics of Heaven.”
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty 'Supernatural' Anime Series Release Date

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 am

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000242029&tstart=0

Posted at Rob Allstetter's Comics Continuum:

Warner Home Video has announced a July 26 release for Supernatural: The Anime Series, a 22-episode collection based on the Supernatural series airing on The CW.

The series, animated by Madhouse, first aired in Japan and will be translated for American audiences.

Supernatural star Jared Padalecki reprises his role as Sam Winchester for all 22 episodes. Co-star Jensen Ackles also provides the voice of Dean Winchester in select episodes. They both will provide video introductions to the episodes.

Here's how the series is described:

"Supernatural: The Anime Series revisits the Winchester brothers' journey down the backroads of America as they search for clues to their father's disappearance, hunt down the supernatural in all its unearthly forms, and enter into the unexpected mystery of their destinies. The Supernatural anime episodes mirror the story arc of the series' first two seasons, providing supplemental stories ranging from prequels and spin-offs to untold tales that fit within the Supernatural mythology."
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 pm

sweet find there ap, was wondering when more news on the anime thing would come out.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty 'Supernatural' Gets A Season 7

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 pm

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49415

The CW Renews AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, VAMPIRE DIARIES, SUPERNATURAL, GOSSIP GIRL, and 90210!!
Published on: Apr 26, 2011 7:22:54 PM CDT

I am – Hercules!!

Notably absent are “One Tree Hill” and freshmen “Nikita” and “Hellcats.” The CW announces its full fall schedule in about three weeks.

Press release:

THE CW ANNOUNCES EARLY PICKUPS FOR FIVE SERIES FOR THE 2011-2012 SEASON
For the First Time Ever, “ America ’s Next Top Model” to Feature All-Stars from Past Cycles for the Fall Edition

“The Vampire Diaries,” “Gossip Girl,” “90210” and “Supernatural” Also to Return Next Season

April 26, 2011 (Burbank, California) ─ The CW Network has given early pickups to five of its established series for next season, including an All-Star Cycle of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL and the network’s top-rated drama THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. All five shows will return in Fall 2011.

With AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL ordered for both cycles next season, The CW’s signature reality series will kick-off the Fall with its first-ever All-Star Edition, featuring the models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past cycles. Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the All-Star cycle of TOP MODEL will be announced at a later time.

The CW’s bloodily addictive hit THE VAMPIRE DIARIES was also given an early renewal, and in its sophomore season, remains the network’s most-watched show (4.0 million viewers) and the network’s number-one show among its target audience of women 18-34 (2.9/9).

Also given early pickups for next season are The CW’s scandalous guilty pleasures GOSSIP GIRL, the network’s second most popular series with women 18-34 (2.8/7), and 90210, which posts some of TV’s largest percent increases from DVR playback, more than doubling its women 18-34 live ratings once live+7 data is included.

The network also renewed fan favorite SUPERNATURAL, which enters its seventh season next year. In moving to Fridays last September, SUPERNATURAL immediately helped make The CW more competitive on the night and dramatically contributed to year-to-year gains on Friday of 66% in adults 18-34 and 60% in viewers.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Read the news an hr ago. Sweet to hear supernatural got an early pick up. I wonder what the heck they will pair with it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 am

Some info from yesterday's supernatural's comic con panel on season 7:
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Comic-Con-2011-Supernatural-Panel-Live-Blog-33737.html
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

A buffy reunion of sorts for an upcoming supernatural episode:
http://m.tvline.com/2011/08/supernatural-buffy-reunion/
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Season 7 promo:
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Another promo:

webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

A disney's pirates actor to guest star in upcoming episode:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/08/supernatural-season-7s-new-computer-nerd.html
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Season 7 episode one synopsis:
7x01 CAS TAKES ON HIS NEW ROLE AS GOD ---Castiel (Misha Collins) doesn't kill Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) but warns them not to interfere in his business. Assuming his new role as God, Castiel sets out to right some of the wrongs in the world. Dean decides they should bind Death (guest star Julian Richings) and order him to stop Castiel, but the former angel is one step ahead of them, leaving Dean to face a very angry Death. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to deal with the broken wall in his head. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Sera Gamble.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Some photos from 7x01 premire:
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/supernatural/Season%207/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%207.01%20-%20Meet%20the%20New%20Boss/
Supernatural Sn701-10
Supernatural Sn701-11
Supernatural Sn701-12
Supernatural Sn701-13
Supernatural Sn701-14
Supernatural Sn701-15
Supernatural Sn701-16
Supernatural Sn701-17
Supernatural Sn701-18
Supernatural Sn701-19
Supernatural Sn701-20
webhead2006