Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow - Season 2

3 posters

Go down

Arrow - Season 2 Empty Arrow - Season 2

Post  lib Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Anybody watching?  This is one of the few shows I can honestly say I am addicted to.  It's like a cross between Smallville and Lost.  Only unlike Lost - the story actually progresses.
lib
lib
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Arrow - Season 2 Empty Re: Arrow - Season 2

Post  non_amos Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:26 am

Not watching.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:17 am

Ditto. Not a single crap has ever been given about Green Arrow by me so wanting me to watch a show where they're allergic to the word "comic book" is just too much to ask. If anybody else enjoys it, good, more power to you, but it's not for me.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Ditto. Not a single crap has ever been given about Green Arrow by me so wanting me to watch a show where they're allergic to the word "comic book" is just too much to ask. If anybody else enjoys it, good, more power to you, but it's not for me.
Don't you mean 'not a crap is given about ARROW'? Remember, they were allergic to that part of it also. And what gets me is why they reboot Green Arrow so soon when we already had a better version on SMALLVILLE. Now they're hypocritical & want to add 'powers' by bringing in Flash, etc.?! If I weren't so lazy I'd post this link from SHH about how they're now gonna add SOLOMON GRUNDY to the mix. Or rather his 'counterpart', i.e., the actual living dude with the name Cyrus Gold. Good luck though on seeing a hulking Grundy!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am

Honestly, there's a very limited extent to which I cared about Green Arrow even in Smallville. I like Justin Hartley as Green Arrow, that much is true, but liking Green Arrow in general? Eh, not really.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  lib Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 pm

I know several of you guys aren't fans of Arrow.  But I have to admit - on the season finale they did a pretty decent mash-up of Oliver Queen fighting Slade Wilson in the past vs the present.  

The fight scene in the end of the season finale flowed pretty well between the flashbacks and present time.

I will also admit - with every episode that goes by they are really trying to make it feel more like nolan's batman - which was probably the goal the whole time.  cash in on the success of the nolan franchise.
lib
lib
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

lib wrote:I know several of you guys aren't fans of Arrow.  But I have to admit - on the season finale they did a pretty decent mash-up of Oliver Queen fighting Slade Wilson in the past vs the present.  

The fight scene in the end of the season finale flowed pretty well between the flashbacks and present time.

I will also admit - with every episode that goes by they are really trying to make it feel more like nolan's batman - which was probably the goal the whole time.  cash in on the success of the nolan franchise.

Perhaps Nolan is not the path these characters should be emulating. Just saying..........
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down