Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award

3 posters

Go down

'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award Empty 'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Smallville-2012-Home-Media-Magazine-Awards/16877

Smallville - Man of Steel Takes Top TV Honors at the 2012 Home Media Magazine Awards
Other TV-DVD winners include Mad Men, Downtown Abbey, It Takes a Thief, Looney Tunes, Hawaii Five-0, True Blood, The Walking Dead, and more!
Posted by David Lambert
4/30/2012

In the middle of last month we encouraged you to vote for your picks as to which TV-DVD releases ought to win various categories of the 2012 Home Media Magazine Awards. Now the list of recipients is out, and we have the list below of television shows which were honored as being among the best releases for the 2011 calendar year:

TV DVD of the Year: Smallville: The Complete Series (Warner Home Video)
Best Complete-Series TV DVD Set: Smallville: The Complete Series (Warner Home Video)

Best Current Series TV DVD (Episodes Aired 2010-11): The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season — Special Edition (Anchor Bay Entertainment)
Best 1940s/1950s TV on Disc: The Honeymooners: Lost Episodes 1951-1957 (MPI Home Video)
Best 1960s/1970s TV on Disc: It Takes a Thief: The Complete Series (Entertainment One)
Best 1980s/1990s TV on Disc: Jem and the Holograms: The Truly Outrageous Complete Series (Shout! Factory)
Best Miniseries or TV Movie on Disc: Downton Abbey (PBS Distribution)
Best International TV DVD: Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series (BBC Home Entertainment)
Best Animation Title on Disc: Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Vol. One (Warner Home Video)
Best Documentary Special on Disc: Human Planet (BBC Home Entertainment)
Best Documentary Series on Disc: Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman (Gaiam/Discovery Channel)
Best Reality TV Show on Disc: Jersey Shore: Season Four (Paramount Home Media Distribution/MTV)
Best TV on Blu-ray: True Blood: The Complete Third Season (HBO Home Entertainment)
Best Box Art: Mad Men: Season Four (Blu-ray) (Lionsgate)
Fan-Favorite Title on Disc: Hawaii Five-O: The First Season (2010-11) (Paramount Home Media Distribution/CBS Home Entertainment)
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award Empty Re: 'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award

Post  webhead2006 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Woot that is good to hear ap. Sv sets where always good sellers. So just another good accomplishment for them.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award Empty Re: 'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey Puncher, my memory is a little fault. Can you refresh me on how many awards Singerman won? I'm coming up blank for some reason.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Did they win a razzle?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:58 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Did they win a razzle?
'Smallville' Wins TV DVD of the Year Award I-dont-remember-demotivational-poster-1216403470
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Hey Puncher, my memory is a little fault. Can you refresh me on how many awards Singerman won? I'm coming up blank for some reason.

Awards? Singerman?

Surely you jest!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down