Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL!

+2
webhead2006
non_amos
6 posters

Go down

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Empty Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL!

Post  non_amos Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Count your lucky stars that Lindsay Lohan doesn't stand a snowball's chance of ever being in a Superman film! Read 'em & weep:

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980312730

Lindsay Lohan Makes Out With Her Mom?
September 17, 2011 08:05 AM EDT

Lindsay Lohan has been one helluva a train wreck as of lately, but the latest photos snapped of the troubled star and her mother really take dysfunction to a whole new, sickening level. You read the headline correctly. It appears that Lindsay and Dina have a quite unusual mother-daughter relationship.

Sources report, and share the photographic proof, that Lindsay Lohan and her mom, Dina Lohan, shared a steamy and borderline incestuous kiss during DiLo's 49th birthday party.

Okay, deep breath. Yes, the photo you see above is a photo of 26-year old Lindsay Lohan looking dangerously like she's about to slap tongues with 49-year old Dina Lohan, her biological mother. After you're done vomiting convulsively, take a gander at the rest of the photos below.

Certainly some perverts are fapping like crazy over these photos, but the rest of the sane world is just in shock over these photos. Sure, LiLo and family has always pushed the envelope in regards to scandal. The public drug and alcohol scandals of this family have been quite public indeed. It just seems that this entire week in New York Lindsay has been on a rampage and this latest stunt with her own mother just goes to show just how odd the family truly is -- and what's up with all of those bruises?

Seriously, can someone check their house to see if there are any wheels under it?

Want to see the pics? Heeerrreee's Johnny!

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Lindsa10

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Lindsa11

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Lindsa12

If this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. I placed it here due to all the crapola about Lohan being in the reboot but it didn't quite seem to fit the existing thread but by the same token I think this should put to rest even any possibility! Rumor squashed? INDEED! Shocked
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Empty Re: Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL!

Post  webhead2006 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Lohan is really just a big mess. If she really wants to keep a career. She just needs to clean up her act like robert dowey jr. Did.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL! Empty Re: Be THANKFUL Lindsay Lohan is NOT in MAN OF STEEL!

Post  non_amos Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:57 am

Everyone on vacation or what?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Rduce Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I’m thinking that is just what SR was missing a mother/daughter lezbo scene, probably would have made much more money than it did and wouldn’t have done any more damage to the Superman mythos than what had already been done!

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Obviously we are glad she isn't in "Man Of Steel". Her and her mother were doing this for attention, and nothing more.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 am

I was replying to this when my Internet died. On Monday. But, to give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were just hugging or giving one another a peck on the lips or something... which is a far cry from playing tonsil hockey (which is obviously ten kinds of nasty).

Just putting it out there.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I was replying to this when my Internet died. On Monday. But, to give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were just hugging or giving one another a peck on the lips or something... which is a far cry from playing tonsil hockey (which is obviously ten kinds of nasty).

The media was just trying to start a shit-storm, as usual. And the Lohan's are more than happy to play along.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:19 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:I was replying to this when my Internet died. On Monday. But, to give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were just hugging or giving one another a peck on the lips or something... which is a far cry from playing tonsil hockey (which is obviously ten kinds of nasty).

The media was just trying to start a shit-storm, as usual. And the Lohan's are more than happy to play along.

Ya know what? When I initially posted this, it was after being 10 kinds of grossed out! I mean, if Lohan is a lesbian, that's one thing, but your own Mom?! That's why I was so repulsed! Disgusting to say the least!

But AP, when I read your post, it made sense. It's like, crystal-clear now! I mean, just look at duh media these days. You have all these celebrities acting 'shocked' when they have 'leaked pics' & 'sex tapes' somehow getting uploaded to the Internet. DUUHH! Really? Gimme a break! They probably orchestrated it! Just think of the likes of Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, & even Lindsay Lohan is included in that little club. I'm sure I've left out more than one name too! All these bimbos getting in trouble with the law, showing their privates online, performing 'acts', etc. And look at the Kardashian sisters. Making gazillions of dollars & for what?! See previous sentences. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, when you look at it that way, it's pretty clear what's going on.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 am

Kim Kardashian: because it is possible to be famous for being famous rather than because of any real accomplishment.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 am

non_amos wrote:Just think of the likes of Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, & even Lindsay Lohan is included in that little club. I'm sure I've left out more than one name too!

I'm afraid you did but allow me to list them for you... Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears and Nicole Richie.
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 am

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:
non_amos wrote:Just think of the likes of Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, & even Lindsay Lohan is included in that little club. I'm sure I've left out more than one name too!

I'm afraid you did but allow me to list them for you... Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears and Nicole Richie.

Apparently now Rihanna too!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 pm

non_amos wrote:But AP, when I read your post, it made sense. It's like, crystal-clear now!

Yeah, that happens to me a lot...

I mean, just look at duh media these days. You have all these celebrities acting 'shocked' when they have 'leaked pics' & 'sex tapes' somehow getting uploaded to the Internet. DUUHH! Really? Gimme a break! They probably orchestrated it! Just think of the likes of Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, & even Lindsay Lohan is included in that little club. I'm sure I've left out more than one name too! All these bimbos getting in trouble with the law, showing their privates online, performing 'acts', etc. And look at the Kardashian sisters. Making gazillions of dollars & for what?! See previous sentences. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, when you look at it that way, it's pretty clear what's going on.

Our media creates "news" these days, they don't report it. Ever since journalists brought down Nixon, they realized the "power" they wield. And they haven't looked back since.

All of those females mentioned are not REALLY popular. The media just tells you they are, and people believe it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

Is it just me or does that kid sitting on the right hand side of those pictures look really uncomfortable?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:08 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Is it just me or does that kid sitting on the right hand side of those pictures look really uncomfortable?

I read in the comments section of that site that the boy there is Lindsay's younger brother, I assume this is correct, I haven't checked. They went on to say that he'd probably grow up to be Dexter.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down