Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek?

4 posters

Go down

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Empty Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek?

Post  Rduce Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm

I have often thought about Doctor Who and his place in the world of superheroes. In the strictest sense other than a super intellect, power of regeneration and a time traveling space ship, he has no superpowers.

However, he is continuously saving various worlds or species from any number of cosmic or terrestrial threats, just like Superman.

He is an alien just like Superman.

He has a keen analytical mind and uses deduction and gadgets like Batman.

He has a moral code against killing like most superheroes, but has done so countless times.

I would have to say in his own idiosyncratic way he’s a superhero.

Rduce

User Reputation : -17

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Empty Re: Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek?

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Abbott_and_Costello_whos_on_first
"Who's on first."
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Empty Re: Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek?

Post  webhead2006 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 pm

I would have to say the doctor is a little bit superhero, and a little bit scifi geek.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 pm

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/51306

Confirmed: No DOCTOR WHO Next Spring Or Summer!!
Published at: Sep 22, 2011 5:07:12 PM CDT

I am – Hercules!!

Doctor Who Magazine now confirms the long delay between this year’s “Doctor Who” Christmas special and the arrival of season seven.

Airings of the sci-fi series will not commence until Autumn of next year.

The series traditionally launches its seasons in the spring.

Still no reason has been given for the delay, but my money’s still on the idea that series showrunner Stephen Moffatt wants to put a big-screen “Who” adventure into cinemas next summer.

The website doctorwhotv speculates the seventh season could unfurl in two parts, just as season six did:

Easter Special
Autumn – Series 7 Part 1
Christmas Special

Spring – Series 7 Part 2
Autumn – Series 8
Christmas Special

By the way, all "Who" fans should tune in to tonight's "Community" for some clips from "Inspector Spacetime," the show Abed likes ever better than "Cougar Town."
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Man that sucks a bit. But i been hearing since how the current season was spilt up they were thinking of changing the pattern for next yr. Sucks it will be long wait after xmas special but cant wait to see the next season once the current one ends.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Thorverine/news/?a=54659

We are excited about this new adventure for the Doctor and the fact that he will be travelling with Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his iconic crew. This is a perfect partnership for not only Doctor Who’s incredible fans, but also for the brand. We have just celebrated our most successful year yet. Doctor Who’s latest season delivered record ratings for BBC AMERICA and it was most downloaded full TV seasons of 2011 in the U.S. on the iTunes Store

Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Doctor%20who%20comic%20cover
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 am

Hm. You'd have thought they'd want to push the Abrams franchise. But TNG? Very surprising. I've got no dog in this fight either way, I'm just throwing it out there.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Sweet I definately check this out. And I recall hearing doctor who folks wanted to do a cross over with star trek which was tng back in the day but plans never materialized. So will be sweet to see how comic turns out.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

The next doctor who companion revealed:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE82K15420120321?irpc=932
Doctor Who's new companion from TV soap "Emmerdale"

By Li-mei Hoang LONDON | Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29pm EDT

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

By Li-mei Hoang

LONDON (Reuters) - A 25-year old soap opera actress beat hundreds of hopefuls to travel the universe alongside the Time Lord in one of the most sought after roles on British television, the BBC said on Wednesday.

Jenna-Louise Coleman was chosen to become the new companion of the 11th Doctor Who (Matt Smith) on the show of the same name, replacing Karen Gillan, who plays Amy Pond.

Best known for her roles in British soap "Emmerdale" and school drama "Waterloo Road", Coleman will replace Gillan and her on-screen partner Rory Williams (Arthur Darvill) when they depart the series in a heart-breaking departure planned later this year.

Executive Producer Steven Moffat said the storyline for "Doctor Who" this season will be full of thrills, adventures and big surprises as the show builds up to its 50th anniversary.

"Jenna is going to lead him his merriest dance yet. Who she's playing, how the Doctor meets her, and even where he finds her, are all part of one of the biggest mysteries the Time Lord ever encounters, Moffat said in a press statement.

"Even by the Doctor's standards, this isn't your usual boy meets girl."

Viewers will have to wait until Christmas to meet Coleman's character, who is described by Moffat as being even more talkative than the current doctor.

The actress, who is from Blackpool, told Britain's Guardian newspaper she was a fan of the show and of former cast members David Tennant and Billie Piper.

"I'm beyond excited, I can't wait to get cracking," she said. "Working alongside Matt I know is going to be enormous fun and a huge adventure."

Coleman has also appeared on the big screen in "Captain America: The First Avenger".

The seventh series of Doctor Who will air in the autumn with 14 episodes, including a Christmas special. The show first aired in 1963, starring William Hartnell as the Doctor.
She sounds like she will be a spunky companion. Wish we didn't have to wait to xmas special to see her later this yr.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

First photo of Jenna-Louise Coleman As The new Doctor Who Companion:
http://bbcamerica.tumblr.com/
Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Tumblr12
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Very cool link ap. Thanks for the it. Next series looks wicked sweet. Since they just started production too for it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

First in character of the doctor with new companion:
http://android.eonline.com/article?id=322157
Doctor Who Superhero or Sci-Fi Geek? Reg_6010
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Doctor who SDCC panel:
http://screenrant.com/doctor-who-season-7-comic-con-2012-benk-185669/
Comic-Con 2012: ‘Doctor Who’ Panel

© 2003-2012 Screen Rant, LLC: TV, movie news and reviews | ABOUT | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | LINKS | ARCHIVE | IndieClick Film Network

Top 10 Movies That Shouldn't Have Been Made

Bad News for 'Ninja Turtles' Remake Fans 10 Best Moments From 'Game of Thrones' Season 2

20 Movies to Look Forward To in the 2nd Half of 2012

What is Marvel's Item 47? Details on the New Avengers Short Film

Top 10 Kids Cartoons Based on Inappropriate Movies

22 Movies to Watch in 2012 The 10 Worst TV Shows Based on Movies

Watch Instantly Online. Movies & TV Shows. Free Trial.

Netflix.com

Watch Now

Ads by Google

"Follow us if you want to live."

Screen Rant on Facebook

Like 135,611 Follow @screenrant 21.5K followers

by Ben Kendrick

The Doctor has return to San Diego for Comic-Con 2012. Joining him will be Amy and Rory, most likely for the final time. Not to be left out, executive producer Steven Moffat will also be joining the cast this year, bringing with him footage from the Dalek-filled Doctor Who season 7 premiere. Additionally, expect to hear some news about the highly-anticipated 50 year anniversary of Doctor Who, and perhaps who may be returning for it.

The panel will feature actors Matt Smith (MS), Karen Gillan (KG), Arthur Darvill (AD), and lead writer/executive producer Steven Moffat (SM).

The panel begins at 12:30 PM Pacific Time (3:30 PM Eastern) in Hall H. If you happen to be at Comic-Con this year, we urge you to seek this panel out. If not, sit back and relax, as we bring you the latest Doctor Who news.

Keep an eye on the Screen Rant Comic-Con page for all the convention news.

1:40PM:

Doctor Who panel is over! Stay tuned to Screen Rant for further updates on the Doctor! Doctor Who?

1:39PM:

Standing ovation for AD and KG!

Showing footage (Dinosaurs on a Spaceship). Cast exits.

1:31PM:

SM on season 7: More Dalek’s than you’ve ever seen. Weeping Angels are back. Tragedy and westerns. Never a bigger variety of episodes than the ones we’re about to show you.

1:30PM:

Last question: Weird or storage habits amongst each other.

MS on KG: She picks her lips all day – rips the skin off of them.

KG on MS: Makes a buzzing noise with his lips.

MS on AD: He turns into dad mode.

AD: I stare at Karen until she sees that I’m looking.

MS: Or we play the uncomfortable touch (proceeds to place his hand on top of her head). There’s a lot of time to kill on a film set – so all we can do is irritate each other.

1:26PM:

Have there ever been objects or pieces from the TARDIS that you wanted to steal:

KG: I took the binoculars.

MS: We take various pieces of TARDIS. I ask for bigger costumes so I can take more. I think it’s a Doctor’s prerogative to keep his Sonic Screwdriver. Accidentally discovered the flick to open the screwdriver.

1:24PM:

We plots would you like to have in Doctor Who?

MS: We always give the same answer – I’m really intrigued by Atlantis but it would be really expensive.

SM: There’s been three version in classic Doctor Who. We could do it again.

KG: I like pianos. So maybe something where pianos shrink people and we get trapped inside.

AD: The Doctor should join a band.

1:20PM:

What was your craziest fan encounter?

MS: In Whales there was a lady there that told me that I was an exact replica of her pet hedgehog.

KG: That woman grabbed me and asked if I was Matt’s girlfriend!

Are there scenes that are amazing but you don’t have time to include?

SM: We get most of the amazing ones on screen. If it’s extraordinary we find a way to do it. If it’s medium and expensive – probably not. We manage to do it mostly.

1:17PM:

On what is your favorite costume?

AD: The Roman Centurian

KG: Kiss-A-Gram Police Uniform

MS: Tweed and Bow Tie and Fez. I go can I have a hate, and Steven says, yes I’ve given you a hat and it’s a fez. Then River shoots it and it blows up.

1:15PM:

SM on whether or no there will be more villain team-ups: What a meeting that Pandorica conversation must have been. And what was the result? We blew up the universe.

KG on Community’s Inspector Spacetime convention: I think it’s really funny to see it in spoof form – with funny British accents. I’d love to cameo.

1:13PM:

KG on favorite creature or character: Vincent Van Gogh and weeping angles.

AD: You work with so many great people.

1:11PM:

Fan question: On THE question – Doctor Who?

SM: It’s been there from the start. He never gives his name. It’s a tremendously important question. But I know why (and the name) – and you will find out the truth.

1:09PM:

Dalek asking a question – fires at the panel! Will there be a multiple Doctor episode. Moffat won’t answer.

1:08PM:

MS: Favorite button, gadget or screen in the TARDIS. There’s navigational and lab. But my favorite – the lever and the gear that flies it.

1:06PM:

The Doctor Walks into a western bar and orders a drink – trouble ensues.

1:03PM:

Showing new footage – a Doctor Who western (in Spain).

1:01PM:

KG on what’s next for Arthur: Play in London and Broad Church with David Tennant.

AD on what’s next for Karen: Not Another Happy Ending and Oculus in America.

12:59PM:

MS on AD and KG: It’s got to the point, what’s been interesting if there’s something in a scene. I won’t have to look. The three of us have become somewhat symbiotic. We don’t really argue. The quality of the writing and writers makes our job infinitely easier.

12:57PM:

CS on her favorite type of episodes: The ones that we just made are all very different. They are huge. I love the one that I’m going to watch next.

MS: The show is the star and the show will continue without any of us (the panelists). It’s about regeneration and welcoming in a new time. I like that each week that it can be anything and you’re not bound by genre.

KG: I’m gonna miss running down corridors and running from monsters. Instead of standing in a room talking all the time. I’ve made some of my best friends on the show.

12:53PM:

CS on season 7: It’s been wonderful, there’s nothing like Doctor Who. Daleks, New York, and saying goodbye to these two.

SM: I was crying when finished. I’ve written my last words ever for them. It was genuinely properly sad.

Moffat refuses to comment on what kind of ending for Rory and Amy.

12:49PM:

Showing footage of Amy and Rory.

12:48PM:

KG on leaving the show: I was crying for two weeks.

AD: It was so great to film those final moments.

MS: … and film them with the weeping angels. It’s a brilliant end to the story of his two favorite companions.

12:46PM:

AD on being the companion’s companion: We’ve loved the way the dynamic has progressed.

12:45PM:

KG: I’m loving all the ginger hair (in the crowd). Power to the gingers!

AD: We spent the whole time (yelling) and I still hear it when I’m sleeping. It’s amazing.

12:43PM:

MS on Comic-Con: It’s 100 miles an hour the whole time. I met Peter Jackson last night –you get to meet your heroes here. And I love Bryan Cranston.

12:41PM:

MS on playing the Doctor: It’s transformed my life. Working with actors who are my fine fine friends. Every day is a joy. If the world was more like Comic-Con, it’d be a better place.

12:40PM:

SM: Talking about the pressure of Doctor Who. I’ve been thinking about it since I first saw it. Everyone here probably has Doctor Who ideas all the time!

12:39PM:

On stage: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Steven Moffat, and Caroline Skinner.

12:37PM:

Brief recap from the last season. Cast arriving on stage.

12:34PM:

Panel is officially starting. About to start introductions.

12:31PM:

The TARDIS should be arriving at any moment.

12:30PM:

Hall H is alive with the sound of audience “Master” clapping and tapping.

12:21PM:

Broadcasting live from Hall H for the Doctor. Doctor Who?

-
Doctor who SDCC panel:
http://screenrant.com/doctor-who-season-7-comic-con-2012-benk-185669/
Comic-Con 2012: ‘Doctor Who’ Panel

© 2003-2012 Screen Rant, LLC: TV, movie news and reviews | ABOUT | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | LINKS | ARCHIVE | IndieClick Film Network

Top 10 Movies That Shouldn't Have Been Made

Bad News for 'Ninja Turtles' Remake Fans 10 Best Moments From 'Game of Thrones' Season 2

20 Movies to Look Forward To in the 2nd Half of 2012

What is Marvel's Item 47? Details on the New Avengers Short Film

Top 10 Kids Cartoons Based on Inappropriate Movies

22 Movies to Watch in 2012 The 10 Worst TV Shows Based on Movies

Watch Instantly Online. Movies & TV Shows. Free Trial.

Netflix.com

Watch Now

Ads by Google

"Follow us if you want to live."

Screen Rant on Facebook

Like 135,611 Follow @screenrant 21.5K followers

by Ben Kendrick

The Doctor has return to San Diego for Comic-Con 2012. Joining him will be Amy and Rory, most likely for the final time. Not to be left out, executive producer Steven Moffat will also be joining the cast this year, bringing with him footage from the Dalek-filled Doctor Who season 7 premiere. Additionally, expect to hear some news about the highly-anticipated 50 year anniversary of Doctor Who, and perhaps who may be returning for it.

The panel will feature actors Matt Smith (MS), Karen Gillan (KG), Arthur Darvill (AD), and lead writer/executive producer Steven Moffat (SM).

The panel begins at 12:30 PM Pacific Time (3:30 PM Eastern) in Hall H. If you happen to be at Comic-Con this year, we urge you to seek this panel out. If not, sit back and relax, as we bring you the latest Doctor Who news.

Keep an eye on the Screen Rant Comic-Con page for all the convention news.

1:40PM:

Doctor Who panel is over! Stay tuned to Screen Rant for further updates on the Doctor! Doctor Who?

Standing ovation for AD and KG!

Showing footage (Dinosaurs on a Spaceship). Cast exits.

1:31PM:

SM on season 7: More Dalek’s than you’ve ever seen. Weeping Angels are back. Tragedy and westerns. Never a bigger variety of episodes than the ones we’re about to show you.

1:30PM:

Last question: Weird or storage habits amongst each other.

MS on KG: She picks her lips all day – rips the skin off of them.

KG on MS: Makes a buzzing noise with his lips.

MS on AD: He turns into dad mode.

AD: I stare at Karen until she sees that I’m looking.

MS: Or we play the uncomfortable touch (proceeds to place his hand on top of her head). There’s a lot of time to kill on a film set – so all we can do is irritate each other.

1:26PM:

Have there ever been objects or pieces from the TARDIS that you wanted to steal:

KG: I took the binoculars.

MS: We take various pieces of TARDIS. I ask for bigger costumes so I can take more. I think it’s a Doctor’s prerogative to keep his Sonic Screwdriver. Accidentally discovered the flick to open the screwdriver.

1:24PM:

We plots would you like to have in Doctor Who?

MS: We always give the same answer – I’m really intrigued by Atlantis but it would be really expensive.

SM: There’s been three version in classic Doctor Who. We could do it again.

KG: I like pianos. So maybe something where pianos shrink people and we get trapped inside.

AD: The Doctor should join a band.

1:20PM:

What was your craziest fan encounter?

MS: In Whales there was a lady there that told me that I was an exact replica of her pet hedgehog.

KG: That woman grabbed me and asked if I was Matt’s girlfriend!

Are there scenes that are amazing but you don’t have time to include?

SM: We get most of the amazing ones on screen. If it’s extraordinary we find a way to do it. If it’s medium and expensive – probably not. We manage to do it mostly.

1:17PM:

On what is your favorite costume?

AD: The Roman Centurian

KG: Kiss-A-Gram Police Uniform

MS: Tweed and Bow Tie and Fez. I go can I have a hate, and Steven says, yes I’ve given you a hat and it’s a fez. Then River shoots it and it blows up.

1:15PM:

SM on whether or no there will be more villain team-ups: What a meeting that Pandorica conversation must have been. And what was the result? We blew up the universe.

KG on Community’s Inspector Spacetime convention: I think it’s really funny to see it in spoof form – with funny British accents. I’d love to cameo.

1:13PM:

KG on favorite creature or character: Vincent Van Gogh and weeping angles.

AD: You work with so many great people.

1:11PM:

Fan question: On THE question – Doctor Who?

SM: It’s been there from the start. He never gives his name. It’s a tremendously important question. But I know why (and the name) – and you will find out the truth.

1:09PM:

Dalek asking a question – fires at the panel! Will there be a multiple Doctor episode. Moffat won’t answer.

1:08PM:

MS: Favorite button, gadget or screen in the TARDIS. There’s navigational and lab. But my favorite – the lever and the gear that flies it.

1:06PM:

The Doctor Walks into a western bar and orders a drink – trouble ensues.

1:03PM:

Showing new footage – a Doctor Who western (in Spain).

1:01PM:

KG on what’s next for Arthur: Play in London and Broad Church with David Tennant.

AD on what’s next for Karen: Not Another Happy Ending and Oculus in America.

12:59PM:

MS on AD and KG: It’s got to the point, what’s been interesting if there’s something in a scene. I won’t have to look. The three of us have become somewhat symbiotic. We don’t really argue. The quality of the writing and writers makes our job infinitely easier.

12:57PM:

CS on her favorite type of episodes: The ones that we just made are all very different. They are huge. I love the one that I’m going to watch next.

MS: The show is the star and the show will continue without any of us (the panelists). It’s about regeneration and welcoming in a new time. I like that each week that it can be anything and you’re not bound by genre.

KG: I’m gonna miss running down corridors and running from monsters. Instead of standing in a room talking all the time. I’ve made some of my best friends on the show.

12:53PM:

CS on season 7: It’s been wonderful, there’s nothing like Doctor Who. Daleks, New York, and saying goodbye to these two.

SM: I was crying when finished. I’ve written my last words ever for them. It was genuinely properly sad.

Moffat refuses to comment on what kind of ending for Rory and Amy.

12:49PM:

Showing footage of Amy and Rory.

12:48PM:

KG on leaving the show: I was crying for two weeks.

AD: It was so great to film those final moments.

MS: … and film them with the weeping angels. It’s a brilliant end to the story of his two favorite companions.

12:46PM:

AD on being the companion’s companion: We’ve loved the way the dynamic has progressed.

12:45PM:

KG: I’m loving all the ginger hair (in the crowd). Power to the gingers!

AD: We spent the whole time (yelling) and I still hear it when I’m sleeping. It’s amazing.

12:43PM:

MS on Comic-Con: It’s 100 miles an hour the whole time. I met Peter Jackson last night –you get to meet your heroes here. And I love Bryan Cranston.

12:41PM:

MS on playing the Doctor: It’s transformed my life. Working with actors who are my fine fine friends. Every day is a joy. If the world was more like Comic-Con, it’d be a better place.

12:40PM:

SM: Talking about the pressure of Doctor Who. I’ve been thinking about it since I first saw it. Everyone here probably has Doctor Who ideas all the time!

12:39PM:

On stage: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Steven Moffat, and Caroline Skinner.

12:37PM:

Brief recap from the last season. Cast arriving on stage.

12:34PM:

Panel is officially starting. About to start introductions.

12:31PM:

The TARDIS should be arriving at any moment.

12:30PM:

Hall H is alive with the sound of audience “Master” clapping and tapping.

12:21PM:

Broadcasting live from Hall H for the Doctor. Doctor Who?

-

Follow me on Twitter @benkendrick for more Comic-Con and Doctor Who coverage as well as future movie, TV, and gaming news.

Doctor Who season 7 premieres fall 2012 on BBC & BBC AMERICA

Follow me on Twitter @benkendrick for more Comic-Con and Doctor Who coverage as well as future movie, TV, and gaming news.

Doctor Who season 7 premieres fall 2012 on BBC & BBC AMERICA
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:49 am

For any one who cares, looks like the new season of dw started last week. Man didn't think it started up yet. Tonight is second episode of the season. Now I got to watch the first.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Finially got the chance to catch up on first two episodes of the season. So far enjoying how the season is shaping up.

First the dalek episode was pretty fun. And the intro to the new campion was neat. She seems to be a fun character. Just cuirous to see how the doctor is going to meet her again? And interesting choice having rory and amy breaking up. Glad they got back together at end of the episode. And love the twist at the end on dalek's memory of the doctor being wiped away. Should lead to a new dynamic with them now.

The second episode was a nice little romp. Interesting seeing the doctor have a little team with the game hunter, and the eqyptian queen. Lead to some fun dynaamics in the episode. And was fun seeing rory's dad. Loved the actor in the role there. And man surprise to see the doctor let the villain die. He usually doesn't do that. And man was cool seeing dinos in space. Preview for the western episode also looks good.

webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun May 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I don't watch Dr. Who. I will never watch Dr. Who. And that's because I don't give a damn about that show. More and more, I'm starting to think of Dr. Who as the Borg of all geek fandom. "We will assimilate you into our collective boner for the 10th doctor. Resistance is futile." I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about that show.

And wowzers, the show's been around for 50 years! Another way to look at it though is that it took about that long for wide American audiences to give a shit -- although I'm still partly convinced Dr. Who is part of another fucking hipster trend; don't count your eggs before they hatch. At this rate Dr. Who should be almost as well known as Superman in another few centuries.

I'm glad you Dr. Who fans love your little sonic screw driver; you know where you can stick it. Now fuck off!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down