Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain America Your Reviews Thread

+2
thecolorsblend
webhead2006
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Captain America Your Reviews Thread Empty Captain America Your Reviews Thread

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Post your reviews on the film once you see it.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Captain America Your Reviews Thread Empty Re: Captain America Your Reviews Thread

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 pm

I'll see it at midnight on Thurs/Fri. I'll try to post a mini-review after.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Captain America Your Reviews Thread Empty Re: Captain America Your Reviews Thread

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 am

I don't know how this stuff will play out in other territories but I saw a pretty strong patriotic thread through this whole move. The words "Nazi" and "Hitler" popped up fairly regularly and there was at least one depiction of a swastika on someone's arm band. There may have been more but I forgot to keep an eye out for them. In Germany, I've heard it's a crime to show a swastika in ANY context (even if it's anti-Nazi). Not sure if that's true but, given the film's structure and visuals, you'd be hard-pressed to completely erase what someone people snidely refer to as "flag-waving". It's usually hand-wringing, mangina liberals who worry about that stuff though. Anything that gives them a coronary is okay, as far as I'm concerned.

The movie? Dug it. DUG IT. Partly for the reasons above but partly because I've been enjoying a TON of Marvel titles lately. Rogers isn't quite the Captain America we see in the comics (the strong, decisive, no-bullshit-allowed-here leader) but the narrative doesn't lend itself to that. It's more about how Captain America is Captain America because he's Steve Rogers. He doesn't go through a character arc like Thor did. Thor had to earn his stripes in his movie. He had to be humbled, forced to acknowledge and then resolve his flaws and shortcomings. That doesn't happen in this movie. Cap kicks off with Steve pretty much already being Captain America in mind but not yet body. He's not yet the legend he will be. But he's already THAT MAN. He's a hero and the plot makes no bones about it.

No excuses, no apologies, no regrets. No bullshit, this guy is the real deal from the get-go; he's just not yet an icon.

I feared, FEARED, what a Cap movie would be like in a PC age like the one we live in. And I was justified in that but the filmmakers wisely took the more mature (in my opinion) route of making Cap everything Cap ought to be.

So wow. A morally virtuous, self-sacrificing HERO who does the right thing because it's the right thing to do. His only "foible" is that he sometimes feels guilty that he can't save everyone, that he can't do MORE, that he can't win the war single-handed. And not even for personal glory (the guy at one point skips a ceremony intended to honor him so that he could DO HIS FREAKIN JOB).

But somehow that archetype is "unrelateable". The powers that be at DC and WB need to see Captain America before they're allowed to continue doing anything with Superman.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 am

Can't wait to see it. Got stuck with work so didn't get chance to see midnight screening.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 am

I plan to see this..........as soon as I can. It sucks being down to 1 car & having to 'convince' the old lady! Wink

Anyway, without googling this, I know there were previous attempts in the past for Cap. I had a couple of versions saved on my computer but I believe one of them I've had difficulty watching in the past due to whatever reason, the file, whatever. I need to check that out again & see what the deal is. I think one was from the 80's & the other I think from 1991? Nevertheless, they were both like TV MOVIES if memory serves me correctly, in quality at least whether they really were or not? What gets me though is back in the 80's I remember seeing a Cap film on VHS that I rented back then & I'm wondering if there was even a THIRD film because the previously mentioned films didn't strike my memory when I watched them online at all. But you know back then Marvel had yet to learn to really make a good film like they have now so you can guess the quality to those films, whether there were 2 or 3.

The bottom line is, this is a long way of asking. I don't know if you've ever seen any of those other versions or not but I'll make an assumption & assume that the new film is LIGHT YEARS ahead of those others?! Question
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

non_amos wrote:I plan to see this..........as soon as I can. It sucks being down to 1 car & having to 'convince' the old lady! Wink

Anyway, without googling this, I know there were previous attempts in the past for Cap. I had a couple of versions saved on my computer but I believe one of them I've had difficulty watching in the past due to whatever reason, the file, whatever. I need to check that out again & see what the deal is. I think one was from the 80's & the other I think from 1991? Nevertheless, they were both like TV MOVIES if memory serves me correctly, in quality at least whether they really were or not? What gets me though is back in the 80's I remember seeing a Cap film on VHS that I rented back then & I'm wondering if there was even a THIRD film because the previously mentioned films didn't strike my memory when I watched them online at all. But you know back then Marvel had yet to learn to really make a good film like they have now so you can guess the quality to those films, whether there were 2 or 3.

The bottom line is, this is a long way of asking. I don't know if you've ever seen any of those other versions or not but I'll make an assumption & assume that the new film is LIGHT YEARS ahead of those others?! Question
I saw the Cap movie that was released direct to video in '91 or '92 or something. There's no comparison to ever be made between that lump of crapola and the awesome new movie.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Ya if I recall there has been a few times in the past. A 40s/50s film serial, the two 70s tv films I think, and then that one featuring salinger.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Just came back from seeing it with my father. He wanted to see it because he is an "old school" Marvel Comics fan. Guess what he said when we left the theater?

"Do you think Warner Bros. is paying attention to what Marvel is doing?"

F'-in A.

'Captain America' was a blast, and Chris Evans COMPLETELY sold me as the titular character. He was confident when he needed to be, shy and awkward when he didn't want to be, and kicked a whole 'lotta ASS when necessary. What colors said is true, he's not the "general" he is portrayed to be these days. But you can see that he will be one day. They didn't feel the need to apologize for how and who the character is either. They didn't change his origin to maybe just a shot and a shit load of weight lifting, 'cuz, you know, a "super soldier serum" is just TOO comic book. And we can't have THAT, can we Bros. Warner?

Hugo Weaving. How many actors can play the villain in so many different films, and you not say "Hey, why is Agent Megatron playing the Red Skull??"? The guy is uber-talented, and played his part amazingly well. No over-the-top cheese, no chewing of scenery, no verbose monologuing to explain his "evil plan". Captain America is presented before him and instead of devising an elaborate death trap for him, he says "I don't have time for you" and goes for the kill? I like that.

So far this summer Marvel Films is a HUGE 2-for-2 with me when it comes to my money. Bros. Warner? A horrid 0-for-1-and-done.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:15 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I saw the Cap movie that was released direct to video in '91 or '92 or something. There's no comparison to ever be made between that lump of crapola and the awesome new movie.

They just showed the 1979 'Captain America' movies on SyFy(*GROAN*) the other day. Even though they were horrendous post-Superman shit, at least Reb Brown LOOKED like a comic book character.
Captain America Your Reviews Thread 1979_cap_02

Matt Salinger? That guy needed more padding than BJ Routh!
Captain America Your Reviews Thread Captain-america-movie-1990
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I am at theater now waiting for film to start. So will have my review in a few hrs.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 am

Ok just got home from watching the film. First got to say loved seeing the amazing spiderman teaser trailer on big screen. Same goes with the avengers one at the end of the film. Def can't wait to see both next yr. Footage from both looks great in hd and on the big screen.

Now for the film it self. Freakin loved it. All around a very good and well made film. Joe did great work with it. Definately felt the evoking rocketeer and indiana jones films. Which fit the film cap was great. Joe's visual flares where good too. Excelent use of sfx work and pratical effects too. Costumes looked great and the major set peices too. Also I thought joe got great preformances out of the leads and supporting actors.

The story flowed well even at fast pace towards the middle of the film. Where they had the montouge scenes of wiping out hydra bbases. But that wasn't a bad thing at all. They did have to cover a few yrs of time for the film. Also thought the opening and ending scences in present day worked great. Also the story of how steve became a hero worked out great. Even for a origin film deal. Where we had to hit how he was created, his rise in fame, falling in love, and his saving the world in costing his life in the past.

Acting I thought was solid all around. Evans did great work as captain america. I believed his struggles and growth as a character. Also evans was in great shape for the role and had great persona and charm. Also the humor in film played off well. Haley as peggy was a solid preformance and her relationship with steve grew well and you felt their connection. Also the saddness in there love was lost in time. Stan as bucky did very well too. I hope we get to see more of bucky in the future. Hugo gave a top notch preformance as red skull. Same goes for toby jones and tommy lee jones. Also stanley did great work as doctor eskine.

A definate a plus for me. Marvel was two for two this yr. I really like how they are handling there films and developing the characters and world where they all live and breath together. I really do wish dc/wb would get on the ball and get in right footing like marvel finally was able to get. I loved the nods to marvel comics, the hitler punch out, the original human torch and all the other little things. So a very good film on all marks. I had a great time watching it. Can't wait to see where cap goes in avengers and future sequels.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 am

The original Human Torch was in the film?! Tell me more! Smile

Incidentally , I recall how that version of the character ultimately became THE VISION in the modern Marvel era, I believe as a direct result of ULTRON, if memory serves me correctly. And I remember the Vision being a part of the Avengers too. Web, any 'Easter eggs' here I need to be aware of? Shocked
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 am

non_amos wrote:The original Human Torch was in the film?! Tell me more! Smile

Incidentally , I recall how that version of the character ultimately became THE VISION in the modern Marvel era, I believe as a direct result of ULTRON, if memory serves me correctly. And I remember the Vision being a part of the Avengers too. Web, any 'Easter eggs' here I need to be aware of? Shocked

When Steve goes with Bucky to the "Expo" at the beginning, keep your eyes peeled....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  superman1938 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Well I saw it yesterday....

It was great movie. Chris Evans really sold me. Great origin movie.

The difference between this movie and the GL. This movie had emotion and great character development. In GL Ryan Reynolds played Hal Jordan as a womanizing douche bag. Chris Evans convince me he was a 90 pound weakling (good CGI effect)

I am fearing that the changes in DC comics are going to affect the films starting with Man of Steel...I hope I am wrong..

superman1938
superman1938
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 pm

superman1938 wrote:Well I saw it yesterday....

It was great movie. Chris Evans really sold me. Great origin movie.

The difference between this movie and the GL. This movie had emotion and great character development. In GL Ryan Reynolds played Hal Jordan as a womanizing douche bag. Chris Evans convince me he was a 90 pound weakling (good CGI effect)

I am fearing that the changes in DC comics are going to affect the films starting with Man of Steel...I hope I am wrong..

A few points here. Some of us here liked GL, some didn't. That's fine. Even though I liked GL, even I'll admit that they could've done a better job with it. It's like I said before, if MARVEL STUDIOS had made the film, it would've been a hit! But instead the orangutangs at 'the brothers Warner' produced it. Obviously a big difference! The brothers ain't doing their homework! And lest WB forget, Marvel is now owned by DISNEY. The ante has been upped & WB better get on board or get left behind! I mean, what's so hard about making a comics film that's true to the source material?! Marvel 'gets it'. WB/DC doesn't! Instead they try to 'reason' things away & insult our intelligence. Kinda like DC is doing with the comics now. I mean, SUPERMAN'S 75th ANNIVERSARY is coming up & instead of a joyous celebration for the next couple of years, including the comics, we're bogged down in legal crapola with duh parasite heirs & attorney & abominable changes to Superman in the comics! Yet Marvel seems to still be popular, even in the comics!

As for Ryan Reynolds, like I said, I think they should've gone with a lesser known actor for the role, like Chris Hemsworth in THOR. My pick was Brian Austin Green who even had a passion to play the part, but whether him or someone else, even I'll admit that Reynolds may not have been the best choice. Sure, he's fine in your 'romantic comedies' or your 'sleaze-ball college comedies', but is he really superhero material? For the longest time, he was to have played FLASH. Now due to GL we may not even get that film! But as for Reynolds being a douchebag, you're probably right, but that also goes back to the type of film he's usually in. However, that's not what we want in a superhero film. I also think they could've gotten someone better than Blake Lively to have been a love interest but remember, we're talking about 'the brothers' here.

As for THE MAN OF STEEL, fingers crossed that they're at least trying to get that right! But it does beg the question, why is DC 'ruining' the characters in the Superman mythos now with his big anniversary coming up? Do you not see something retarded in that scenario?! Mad
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Seems a big problem is that WB is a movie studio trying to produce a comic book while Marvel is a comic book studio producing movies based on comics. Obviously there's a pretty huge disparity in the results most of the time.

WB is too dependent upon formulas; mega star + hot director + comic book = ZILLIONS OF DOLLARS! So what you end up with is some overrated, overpaid hack making his homoerotic, art house version of a Superman film instead of a filmmaker doing his very damnedest to adapt the source material.

By contrast, Marvel seems to line up each movie to the director's sensibilities; Kenneth Brannagh, a Shakespeare guy, would naturally gravitate toward Thor while Joe Johnston's resumé already indicates he's a smart choice for Captain America. So on and so forth. I fully expect for the Avengers to be well-rounded characters with lots of quips and interplay with each other, a Whedon specialty.

WB simply tries to throw big names together (or appease big names) rather than develop each project in a way that makes sense for the particular project like Marvel does.

And yet, so far MOS looks like it's basically heading in the right direction (if casting and location selections are anything to judge by).
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Well, that last post I made on this topic, I made it right before I actually went to see this film. One word:

AWESOME!!!!! cheers

Infinitely better than those past attempts at a CAPTAIN AMERICA film! No comparison! And superman1938 is correct, this film had HEART! You actually cared about the characters! And surprisingly, I talked the wife into going this opening weekend. I typically have to wait until the following week. As for the 'heart' part, even my wife seemed to be in tears when it was assumed that Steve Rogers went down in the plane to his death. She also reacted likewise to Bucky's death. Like I said, you actually cared about the characters. Chris Evans definitely gave a top-notch performance. I'd just like to know how they used CGI to make him look like a 98-lb. weakling?! Obviously he bulked up for the main part. Hugo Weaving was also the best Red Skull I've ever seen! Toby Jones also did a great part as I've seen him in other things. Tommy Lee Jones was awesome & even the army babe chick Haley Atwell did 'well'. Pun intended. Also, besides 'tear-jerking' scenes, it was also very humorous & the humor actually worked. The theater where I was at was virtually packed & the audience in general got a kick out of those scenes! Also, even though the theater workers tried to come in to clean up as soon as the credits started rolling, nevertheless a pretty decent chunk of the audience stayed for the Avengers teaser trailer anyway. Another thing. This film was very PATRIOTIC & made no apologies for it either! Wish the same could be said for SUPERMAN! Suspect

As for additional trailers connected with my viewing of the film, of course there was the new Spiderman trailer which looked even better than online. However, I saw the trailer for IMMORTALS starring Henry Cavill. Did any of you guys? It also looked great! It reminded me of 300 somewhat. As for Cavill, he has a 'ripped' appearance in this film. Maybe not as massive as I'm sure he's done for the Superman role but still kinda ripped. He also seemed to have a 'presence' about him & in certain scenes I could see how they picked him for Superman. It was definitely a better choice than BJ the Bartender!

For some 'off-the-wall' comments concerning some of the cast in the CAP film, it'd be too lengthy to list every film these actors have been in but I can give some quick recommendations. Tommy Lee Jones was great in NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN & that film may not be the first you'd go to for a film starring him but it was a good film & a solid performance. We know that Chris Evans previously did the FANTASTIC 4 films but if you want to see a good sci-fi thriller starring him, check out SUNSHINE. He gives his life in that film to help his crew-mates & with a heroic effort. It also stars Cillian Murphy AKA 'Scarecrow' of Nolanverse. Kind of a 'slow-moving' film to begin with but also a 'thought-provoking' one. And last but not least, Toby Jones gave an awesome performance in the Stephen King film THE MIST. This film didn't do very good box office but I got the DVD & love it! It also stars Thomas Jane, Andre Braugher, & even Sam Witwer of Smallville 'Doomdsday' fame. This is a really good sci-fi film with 'other-dimensional' dinosaurs. These are just some quick recommendations I can think of concerning the Cap cast.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

'Captain America' was very good, and 'The Avengers' looks like it will be a blast too.

non_amos wrote: And last but not least, Toby Jones gave an awesome performance in the Stephen King film THE MIST. This film didn't do very good box office but I got the DVD & love it! It also stars Thomas Jane, Andre Braugher, & even Sam Witwer of Smallville 'Doomdsday' fame. This is a really good sci-fi film with 'other-dimensional' dinosaurs. These are just some quick recommendations I can think of concerning the Cap cast.

I liked 'The Mist' all the way up to the ending. It just seemed mean-spirited and didn't make much sense at all. I bought it on DVD, watched it once, and haven't again since...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:'Captain America' was very good, and 'The Avengers' looks like it will be a blast too.

non_amos wrote: And last but not least, Toby Jones gave an awesome performance in the Stephen King film THE MIST. This film didn't do very good box office but I got the DVD & love it! It also stars Thomas Jane, Andre Braugher, & even Sam Witwer of Smallville 'Doomdsday' fame. This is a really good sci-fi film with 'other-dimensional' dinosaurs. These are just some quick recommendations I can think of concerning the Cap cast.

I liked 'The Mist' all the way up to the ending. It just seemed mean-spirited and didn't make much sense at all. I bought it on DVD, watched it once, and haven't again since...

Yeah, I know what you mean about that ending. *SPOILERS* Thomas Jane's character kills the people with him, including his own son, then the ARMY shows up immediately afterward to save the day! But you also have to look at why he did it. They managed to escape from the cult mentality going on at the supermarket but not before they saw several horrifying deaths at the hands of the creatures. Jane even drove by his home & saw his wife plastered to the house with a web. They then drove until they ran out of gas. I guess the mentality they were then faced with was, which would it be, suicide? Or a gruesome death by the creatures who would eat them alive? I guess Stephen King meant that to be like a 'no-brainer'. However, I'd have to agree that they could've come up with a better ending. It was 'mean-spirited' & then caused the film to end like utter hopelessness for Jane's character. But I suppose it was also meant to be a 'Twilight Zone' type of ending? But yeah, killing the little boy probably didn't exactly help its' box office. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that it was directed by Frank Darabont. I still like the film but yeah, I see what you're saying.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 pm

non_amos wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean about that ending. *SPOILERS* Thomas Jane's character kills the people with him, including his own son, then the ARMY shows up immediately afterward to save the day! But you also have to look at why he did it. They managed to escape from the cult mentality going on at the supermarket but not before they saw several horrifying deaths at the hands of the creatures. Jane even drove by his home & saw his wife plastered to the house with a web. They then drove until they ran out of gas. I guess the mentality they were then faced with was, which would it be, suicide? Or a gruesome death by the creatures who would eat them alive? I guess Stephen King meant that to be like a 'no-brainer'.

Actually, in the original short-story, it is an "open ending". We don't know if they live or die, we just know that the father believes he hears a word on a CB radio, and that word is HOPE.

Much better ending than what we got, hence the "mean-spirited" comment.

However, I'd have to agree that they could've come up with a better ending. It was 'mean-spirited' & then caused the film to end like utter hopelessness for Jane's character. But I suppose it was also meant to be a 'Twilight Zone' type of ending? But yeah, killing the little boy probably didn't exactly help its' box office. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that it was directed by Frank Darabont. I still like the film but yeah, I see what you're saying.

I would have bought the ending they chose IF they were surrounded by creatures and had no other choice. This wasn't the case, and they were perfectly fine when he did what he did.

Hence the "Didn't make much sense" comment.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Actually I was wrong about The Mist' box office:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mist.htm

Domestic: $25,594,957 44.7%
+ Foreign: $31,698,758 55.3%
= Worldwide: $57,293,715

It's budget was 18 million so it made back its' budget even domestically. I guess I assumed it didn't do better. I knew it did around 25 million but I guess I assumed fail without really checking out the facts.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Just saw it yesterday and I don't know about you guys but I find the film kind of more inspiring than patriotic considering the film take place in entirely in WWII and observing the upbringings of Captain "Fucking" America and what he did to take make him the idealistic figure we see him as today!

But before the film was ever release a few years back when I heard the anouncement that the film was going to be put into production I was like "OH FINALLY!!!" since Cap was like the only big name in Marvel that haven't had a big screen adaption yet then later more anouncements were made and one of them was that the film was going to take place entirely during WWII which I wasen't too keen on at first in which I would perfer the first half of the film take place in WWII then the other half taken place in modern times where Cap learn to adjust to modern times and get assigned by S.H.I.E.L.D. to participate in a mission relating to his past life. But after looking at some scene photos I slowly started to open up on the idea then finally after viewing the trailers I was convince that having set entirely in WWII maybe a good idea after all just as long it's down right.

We get to see and know Steve Rogers who started off as a 90 lbs (I think) average joe who possess the determination & bravary of a soldier the only problem is he dosen't have the physique to match those traits but all that change later on after going through the "Super Soldier" experiment. However rather than participate in military missions as he attended or was destined for he was use as a form of propaganda then decided to take matters into his own hands after hearing his longtime friend Bucky along with many other soldiers was held captive by H.Y.D.R.A. and the rest was history right there.

As for Hugo Weaving as Red Skull, I never thought nor did I expect he would take on the role but also didn't know he would nailed it like he did considering he's famous for taken on other villainous roles with one of them being my favorite, Agent Smith!

Since this will be the last comic book based film that I'll be watching this summer or the rest of the year for that matter I'm glad I was able to check this one out as my way of going out with a bang, worth it!!!

P.S. Can't wait for "The Avangers" next summer and "The Dark Knight Rises"!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh, as for my Cap review, I forgot to add that I did see the original Human Torch at the Expo. He looked very much like his 'non-flame' version from the Golden Age. However, was he just supposed to be a 'prop' or something? Or was that insinuated to be the 'real deal'?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 am

Probably take it. As both.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 pm

So we're what, two years off now from the first Captain America movie.

Y'know, as awesome as Avengers is and as much as I almost wanted to cry after watching it, I have to say Captain America- The First Avenger is the Marvel movie I keep coming back to. It's my favorite of the bunch so far. I loved this portrayal of Steve Rogers, I loved Chris Evans in the role, Atwell was great as Agent Carter and pretty much this is what I want from my comic book movies.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next