Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee

3 posters

Go down

My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee Empty My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm sure everyone here has seen the half-picture of Jim Lee's "Superman", right? Well, I took it upon myself to draw a full-version, to see what it looks like.

I took this picture:
My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee Dc-new-justice-league-lee-big

And added these:
My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee Bltboo10

To come up with my own interpretation of this costume.

I based it on a Jim Lee drawing to have that "vibe", and this is what it came out looking like:
Spoiler:

I'll save my comments for later on in the thread. What do you guys think?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee Empty Re: My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:35 am

As I said before, the fact that I think it sucks is no reflection on your drawing so much as is that The Suit is just fine the way it is and doesn't need to be redesigned (ie, fucked up).
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee Empty Re: My Interpretation Of The "Superman" Re-Design By Jim lee

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 am

Its a nice representive drawing ap. I am like others really no need to change supes. Now I would have been more open to it if they kept some more classic stuff like the trunks and lower neckline. But right now only thing I don't think is all that bad is the s shield. Hopefully we will have a full photo soon.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Here's my opinion on that piece of shit Jim Lee and Geoff Johns whipped-up out of their asses:

First off, you just made Superman look like everyone else now. No longer is he what he should be, an ORIGINAL. Nope, he now has spiffy wrist gauntlets that are THE SAME COLOR AS HIS SUIT! He has those BAD-ASS boots with knee-pads, and lines, and super-groovy soles on them! No more trunks, because, you know, no one else has them. I mean, who does Superman think HE is? The guy who STARTED the look?? Pshaw. Plus, he now has a collar, that makes him look.... stupid? Yep, Superman is going to bring in new readers by looking like any other comic book character in existence!

Smart move, Dan Dildo! You made a WINNER!!!!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down