Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Topic Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Off-Topic Discussion Empty Off-Topic Discussion

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm

This section is for discussing anything not covered in any other part of the forum, or for whatever you feel like talking about.

Go wild.

-AP
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Discussion Empty Re: Off-Topic Discussion

Post  laserbeam Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 am

This is already a offtopic section so whats the point of this thread. Atleast choose some topic.

laserbeam
Dunce
Dunce

User Reputation : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

The point is that this was originally a notification of what this section was intended to be all about.

Incidentally, I've been editing your posts to remove the hyperlink from your sig. For right now, don't include it in your posts. We're cracking down on spammers and bots around here and your sig (a link to Dexter episodes) is a good example of something that probably doesn't need to be there.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:The point is that this was originally a notification of what this section was intended to be all about.

Incidentally, I've been editing your posts to remove the hyperlink from your sig. For right now, don't include it in your posts. We're cracking down on spammers and bots around here and your sig (a link to Dexter episodes) is a good example of something that probably doesn't need to be there.

I question if this is even a real person. This comment seems coherent enough but most of them are responding to threads that sometimes no one has even posted on lately & usually with some crapola like, "I too like a episode." Also, like I said a while back, I seem to have more problems having to fight 'infections' by coming to this site myself. I'd hate to quit coming but it's really becoming an annoyance. I just had to remove a 'rootkit' with my security software. I don't know if anything can be done about these guys or not. I'm now wondering if even duh Homopage is under attack because it doesn't even load properly now without continually 'refreshing'. Just hope something can be done.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 pm

non_amos wrote:I question if this is even a real person. This comment seems coherent enough but most of them are responding to threads that sometimes no one has even posted on lately & usually with some crapola like, "I too like a episode." Also, like I said a while back, I seem to have more problems having to fight 'infections' by coming to this site myself. I'd hate to quit coming but it's really becoming an annoyance. I just had to remove a 'rootkit' with my security software. I don't know if anything can be done about these guys or not. I'm now wondering if even duh Homopage is under attack because it doesn't even load properly now without continually 'refreshing'. Just hope something can be done.
The economy being what it is, I think a lot of spammers are using bots more than ever right now.

Is this laserbeam person a bot? I think it's ambiguous. Sure, his/her posts are usually an intellectual vacuum but every now and then there's some coherence.

Puncher may be able to insert a captcha or something for new registrations. I'll have to talk to him about that. But, as you say, a lot of people are dealing with this shit right now.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

laserbeam wrote:This is already a offtopic section so whats the point of this thread. Atleast choose some topic.

First off, who exactly the hell are YOU to tell people around here what to do? Got your big-boy pants on today?

Secondly, do you have a problem reading dates, junior?

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

non_amos wrote: Also, like I said a while back, I seem to have more problems having to fight 'infections' by coming to this site myself. I'd hate to quit coming but it's really becoming an annoyance. I just had to remove a 'rootkit' with my security software. I don't know if anything can be done about these guys or not.

It's not the site. I've looked into it and have had zero problem with it myself, and I access a much larger part of the forum.

If you choose to think otherwise, I can't do anything about that.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laserbeam Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
laserbeam wrote:This is already a offtopic section so whats the point of this thread. Atleast choose some topic.

First off, who exactly the hell are YOU to tell people around here what to do? Got your big-boy pants on today?

Secondly, do you have a problem reading dates, junior?

First of all to my SENIOR i dont think spam bots are quite intelligent to reply you back and the point you mentioned about date then it was on the first page (OMG there is only one page Surprised ) when i gave reply of it. and you should thank me, atleast you got participation in a dead thread because of me and You are welcome Very Happy
And Keep watching me I am quite good looking too

Last edited by laserbeam on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

laserbeam
Dunce
Dunce

Back to top Go down

Post  laserbeam Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

non_amos wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:The point is that this was originally a notification of what this section was intended to be all about.

I question if this is even a real person. This comment seems coherent enough but most of them are responding to threads that sometimes no one has even posted on lately & usually with some crapola like, "I too like a episode." Also, like I said a while back, I seem to have more problems having to fight 'infections' by coming to this site myself. I'd hate to quit coming but it's really becoming an annoyance. I just had to remove a 'rootkit' with my security software. I don't know if anything can be done about these guys or not. I'm now wondering if even duh Homopage is under attack because it doesn't even load properly now without continually 'refreshing'. Just hope something can be done.

And this is overacting lol!

laserbeam
Dunce
Dunce

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 am

AP, to quote Dr. Frankenstein:

"IT'S ALIVE!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!"

It seems 'laserbeam' has come to life! But still 'talks' like a foreigner if you ask me. "How money you make?!" Laughing
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm

laserbeam wrote:First of all to my SENIOR i dont think spam bots are quite intelligent to reply you back and the point you mentioned about date then it was on the first page (OMG there is only one page Surprised ) when i gave reply of it.

First off dumbshit, at least you know your SUPERIORS when you see one.

Secondly: What the shit were you trying to say??

and you should thank me, atleast you got participation in a dead thread because of me and You are welcome Very Happy

Ah yes, I should "thank" you for bumping an old announcement thread. I mean, most people realized that this section was a place to post off-topic subjects once they read it, but YOU were too "smart" to do the same.

Way to go, Einstein.

And Keep watching me I am quite good looking too

Is that what Mommy tells you?
Off-Topic Discussion Ugly_man
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessietaylor Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 am

i like to share an upcoming movie with u ...i love this movie really amazing underworld awaking watch with moviesbunch.com

jessietaylor
Suspect

User Reputation : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

AP, Spammer alert! Look at this guy. Or is it even a real person?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 pm

non_amos wrote:AP, Spammer alert! Look at this guy. Or is it even a real person?

We'll see.

I've updated their Rank, and will be keeping an eye on them.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 am

I checked that site out. It appears to be your usual movie site where you can either download or just watch streaming. The problem is, even if you try to just watch it, it wants you to sign up for the usual PAID service that I wouldn't recommend. Why? I mean, if you're paying to see them, one might ask what's wrong with that? My problem is that I don't believe some of these sites are TRUSTWORTHY. I wouldn't want to start giving them my personal info. Besides, there's too many FREE sites out there. You just have to put up with the pop-ups & the ads.

As for this 'new' guy, the incoherent grasp of the English language is one dead giveaway. As well as the one or two 'nonsensical' sentences that these 'guys' post on here: "I to watch a movie." Nuff said!
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 am

non_amos wrote:I checked that site out. It appears to be your usual movie site where you can either download or just watch streaming. The problem is, even if you try to just watch it, it wants you to sign up for the usual PAID service that I wouldn't recommend. Why? I mean, if you're paying to see them, one might ask what's wrong with that? My problem is that I don't believe some of these sites are TRUSTWORTHY. I wouldn't want to start giving them my personal info. Besides, there's too many FREE sites out there. You just have to put up with the pop-ups & the ads.

As for this 'new' guy, the incoherent grasp of the English language is one dead giveaway. As well as the one or two 'nonsensical' sentences that these 'guys' post on here: "I to watch a movie." Nuff said!
Yep. When I get one of those notifications, I frequently assume that it's some bot that's copied some tangentially related posts from SHH and then puked them over here... along with a metric fuckton of links to spam sites loaded to overflowing with who-the-fuck-knows how many or what kind of computer virus, trojans, tracking shit and all that jazz. As I recall, Blue Tights, the Eunuch page, Batman On Film and those kinds of sites have similar issues.

I assume this is all done by a bot but I guess there could be some fuckwit spammer out there who truly does have that much free time on his hands.

EDIT- I feel like I should mention here that spammers had better hope to God that I never become Supreme Emperor Of Everything because if I do... well, a gulag camp would seem like a vacation at Disneyland compared to what I'd have in store for them. Nothing but hard, unending labor during the day, minimal nourishment in the evening and Justin Beiber songs played at maximum volume non-stop when they were trying to sleep.

I. Would. Break them.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Valentine's Day. It's a fuckin ripoff as far as I'm concerned. And it doesn't seem to matter how often you tell your goddamn girlfriend that you don't celebrate it. You can outright bluntly fucking say "I don't celebrate Valentine's Day" but what she thinks is "oh, that was his policy for his ex's. It'll be different for me."

No, bitch. No it won't.

So once again another Valentine's Day is upon us and once again I refuse to play ball. Admittedly previous Valentine's Days were a bigger struggle. But I can't quite shake the feeling that there are mitigating circumstances here I won't bore you with. Suffice it to say it being easier this year may be indicative of precisely dick.

I mean, honestly, where the fuck does it stop? You've got birthdays and Christmas and first date anniversaries and wedding anniversaries and all kinds of other idiotic bullshit. And now there's Valentine's Day too? I mean, fuck, I might have been okay with it if it was a two-way street. But it fucking never is. Valentine's Day is a "holiday" invented by corporate goddamn America designed to guilt men into spending a bunch of money on all kinds of stupid bullshit but women have absolutely no responsibility to reciprocate. Even Steak & Blowjob Day is more of a joke than anything.

I'm done. I'm fuckin OUT. I don't care if this means I'll be single for the rest of my life I will not celebrate fucking Valentine's Day. Simple as fucking that. The nice thing about living by principle is that you don't have to worry about being right or wrong. I won't celebrate Valentine's Day. That's neither factually right nor factually wrong. It's a principle. You never miss when you live your life by principle.

The only way to win is to not play the game. So my hope is that none of you are playing the game and getting rooked here. Do the right thing. Just say no. That policy has to work for something, right?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:52 am

The only thing I spend money on Feb. 14th is a family members birthday.

That's it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down