Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snyder Talks FX, Amy Adams

Go down

Snyder Talks FX, Amy Adams Empty Snyder Talks FX, Amy Adams

Post  Apologist Puncher Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=34236

Zack Snyder Talks About Using Special FX In Superman

Zack Snyder chats with Digital Spy about Superman Special FX, Amy Adams, And when we might see the first teaser.
In a recent interview with Digital Spy Zack Snyder talks about his up coming film Superman.

On when we might see a teaser:

"I can't say exactly, but we have to shoot some footage first(laughs). I would say not long after we are done filming."

On Amy Adams:

"The awesome thing about Amy, she has incredible chops. She can be tough, but she also has this kindness too. There is that wonder that she has. I think that those things both are going to be in play in the film. We are looking to make a more real world, and I think she is able to bring a level of credibility to that world."

On the using special FX in the movie:

"Let me just say one thing about Superman, he can't do anything that's not a visual effect. He can walk around and talk, but if he's going to do something physical, that's a visual effect, because he's Superman. I think in the past people have tried to figure out how to do that with strings and putting cars on hydraulics and having him stand under it, but we're really trying to work on a way of doing this that really makes that feel real. We're trying to understand the actual physics of what would have to happen for those things to happen. It just brings reality to that whole concept of picking up a car or whatever. That's gotta be completely based on reality."

The Man Of Steel will start filming later this summer.

There's a video at the link provided.

And looky here, ANOTHER shot at Singer and Singerman!
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down