Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No CGI Costume. Duh.

3 posters

Go down

No CGI Costume. Duh. Empty No CGI Costume. Duh.

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=32193

"Yeah, I dunno where that came from anyway. That doesn't make any sense."

"No, I don't know about that. None of the actual story is influenced by the rights issue. But I will say that the way we're approaching it is sort of that we're trying to act as if the other movies don't exsist."

"Even though we respect movies that are cool. We're trying to say, 'What would it have been like if there had been no Superman movies until now?'"
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

No CGI Costume. Duh. Empty Re: No CGI Costume. Duh.

Post  webhead2006 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Nice stuff
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 am

Lately, it seems like everytime I turn around, Snyder's either putting some bullshit rumor to bed or else he's giving what could be considered good news. When you come right down to it, he's probably been more open about what his version of Superman will be like than a certain X-Men director I could mention was at a similar point in development... in spite of the fact that Snyder has another movie to promote and do junkets and press for.

That should tell you just about all you need to know when it comes to the type of Superman he's probably (hopefully) making.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Lately, it seems like everytime I turn around, Snyder's either putting some bullshit rumor to bed or else he's giving what could be considered good news. When you come right down to it, he's probably been more open about what his version of Superman will be like than a certain X-Men director I could mention was at a similar point in development... in spite of the fact that Snyder has another movie to promote and do junkets and press for.

That should tell you just about all you need to know when it comes to the type of Superman he's probably (hopefully) making.

Then you'll LOVE this:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=32186

"I can't say whether he will punch someone directly in the face, just because I think that's a spoiler. I will say that Superman, in the movie that we're talking about making, that he is a pretty physical cat. He does some physical shit. Look, I don't want to judge the movie, but I like to see Superman kicking some ass."

"We're looking at some other places to film, but right now it's not all down. I think we are going to be in Vancouver, but we're definitely looking at other places around to do some other work."

Tell me that bold part WASN'T directed at Singerman and I'll call you a liar.

I love Snyder now.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 am

See, there you go. The guy knows what he wants and it sounds like he knows how to get there. Shit, just what we know about this movie is better than crappy Singerman was ever going to be.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 am

I think we'll see the first picture of Cavill in the suit around June.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:I think we'll see the first picture of Cavill in the suit around June.
I could see that, although I was guessing closer to the middle of May.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am

I totally agree colors everything snyder has been saying about the film and so far with the casting has been good in my book. Would love if we got a image of cavill as early as may/june. I would think maybe july either with EW or revealing it at comic con(if he is attending it). But when ever it does happen cant wait.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Then you'll LOVE this:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=32186

I'm coming back to this. Apparently the quote was "modified" at some point. This...

"I can't say whether he will punch someone directly in the face, just because I think that's a spoiler. I will say that Superman, in the movie that we're talking about making, that he is a pretty physical cat. He does some physical shit. Look, I don't want to judge the movie, but I like to see Superman kicking some ass."
... has been circulating around a lot. Again, that's bad enough.

Tell me that bold part WASN'T directed at Singerman and I'll call you a liar.
Smile I wouldn't have argued that either way. But apparently the ACTUAL quote is a hell of a lot more pointed.

Zack Snyder wrote:"I can't say if he punches someone in the face, because that is a spoiler. But I will say that Superman, in the film that we are making, is a very physical cat that does some physical shit. I don't want to say anything about the last film, but I want to see Superman kicking some ass."

URL- http://www.movieweb.com/news/superman-will-kick-some-ass-says-zack-snyder
Sorry dude but it doesn't get anymore blatant than that. Whatever else may happen here, between skipping over BJ Routh entirely and then that remark up there, the one thing nobody can say is that Zack Snyder is just another douchebag Apologist loser.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:36 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I'm coming back to this. Apparently the quote was "modified" at some point. This...

Apparently there are a handful of Apologists at comicbookfuckwits.com, and ANYONE can post on their main page.....

... has been circulating around a lot. Again, that's bad enough.

I enjoyed it at the time.

Smile I wouldn't have argued that either way. But apparently the ACTUAL quote is a hell of a lot more pointed.

It was just an old saying to confirm how right I knew I was.

Zack Snyder wrote:"I can't say if he punches someone in the face, because that is a spoiler. But I will say that Superman, in the film that we are making, is a very physical cat that does some physical shit. I don't want to say anything about the last film, but I want to see Superman kicking some ass."

URL- http://www.movieweb.com/news/superman-will-kick-some-ass-says-zack-snyder
Sorry dude but it doesn't get anymore blatant than that. Whatever else may happen here, between skipping over BJ Routh entirely and then that remark up there, the one thing nobody can say is that Zack Snyder is just another douchebag Apologist loser.

Like I said, I love Zack Snyder. The first promotional image for the reboot should be just Zack Snyder, wearing a Superman t-shirt, pissing all over a bargain-bin DVD of Singerman Peeps.

$100 million dollar opening weekend GUARANTEED.

Notice these quotes aren't ANYWHERE NEAR Duh HomoPage?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 pm

ya i said it before everything snyder keeps saying is all good stuff. I cant wait for the day we get the first photo of cavill in suit. The look/the pose it will probably be good. Definately cant wait for it to wipe away the bad taste i had when i saw the SR suit/first photo. Speaking of which does any one recall how much before filming/after filming started that photo first came out of routh?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Like I said, I love Zack Snyder. The first promotional image for the reboot should be just Zack Snyder, wearing a Superman t-shirt, pissing all over a bargain-bin DVD of Singerman Peeps.
It'd be great if he was giving the camera a shark grin and a thumbs up as he did it.

$100 million dollar opening weekend GUARANTEED.
Wouldn't that be awesome? I can see it now: Superman movies earns in one weekend what Singerman needed three weeks to reach.

Notice these quotes aren't ANYWHERE NEAR Duh HomoPage?
An oversight, I'm sure.

Still, it looks like they found the most "sanitized" version of that quote and ran with that. Don't blame them, actually. They still need the Apologists to buy Superman swag. So rather than pissing them off, Younis posts...

Zack Snyder as per the LA Times wrote:"Our Superman, he's got things to figure out but he's a physical cat."

URL- http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/16/zack-snyder-wont-look-back-theres-been-no-other-superman-movies

... which looks like it could be a manipulation of the real quote that I posted, taken from the same basic interview but "massaged" to make it more palatable to delicate Apologist sensibilities. You know how fragile they can be.

What's amazing is how Entertainment Weekly (a WB-owned entity, remember) has never had any hesitation in criticizing Singerman while other outlets (ie, the LA Times, clearly) still "protect" that piece of shit.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:What's amazing is how Entertainment Weekly (a WB-owned entity, remember) has never had any hesitation in criticizing Singerman while other outlets (ie, the LA Times, clearly) still "protect" that piece of shit.

Bryan Singer is still making movies. LA Times and others in their ilk like getting interviews, set-visits, "spoilers" and all that jazz.

They ain't gonna bite the hand that feeds them, no matter how shit-covered it is.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down