Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be first look at cast for first class?

4 posters

Go down

Could this be first look at cast for first class? Empty Could this be first look at cast for first class?

Post  webhead2006 Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

This image showed up at various sites today:
Could this be first look at cast for first class? Xfirstclass1
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Could this be first look at cast for first class? Empty Re: Could this be first look at cast for first class?

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

webhead2006 wrote:This image showed up at various sites today:

Wow. That's just so.....cheesy.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Could this be first look at cast for first class? Empty Re: Could this be first look at cast for first class?

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
webhead2006 wrote:This image showed up at various sites today:

Wow. That's just so.....cheesy.
That but it looks off. Conflicting light sources, differing ambience, etc. The characters don't feel "of a piece".

And is that Beast in the background? Um, wasn't he mostly human in X2 in that TV interview? Yeesh...
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Could this be first look at cast for first class? Empty RE: Could this be the first look at cast for first class?

Post  non_amos Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm

One thing I don't understand is why the yellow costumes NOW?! As we all know, Singer chose NOT to use traditional X-Men garb in favor of the 'black leather' look. GEE, I WONDER WHY?! Razz

But seriously, why NOW when that never seemed the case in the original films?! It'd be better if Marvel could just get back their characters & reboot period!

Last edited by non_amos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I did just read it looked like at first the image may not have been offical but other sites saying it may be. Costumes do look a bit cheesy but sorta fits the 60s lol. It is cool to do yellow costumes now. But on other hand why would they need costumes at all at this time.

Edit....
some HQ images of the cast photo now up:
Could this be first look at cast for first class? Xmfcleft
Could this be first look at cast for first class? Xmfcright
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm

This was interesting.

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the fuck is this shit, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad photoshop, which maybe it was by someone.
-- Matthew Vaughn

http://www.slashfilm.com/exclusive-matthew-vaughn-reveals-magneto-professor-xmen-class/

I guess this isn't breaking news to anyone but me but Bryan Singer isn't directing this. Matthew Vaughn is. Singer's apparently just a producer. I didn't know that, I thought Singer was directing... which should just about tell you how closely I've followed the movie's development.

Anyway, the article up there has some actual images from the film.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

The additional photos released looked good and I like magneto's helmet. Also ya I saw the story that matt wasn't please and not happy about the cast photo. But then just read latinoreview claims he was bsing to slash and the film is a total mess. Hard to say what's what. Since slash and latino are pretty good with news.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down