Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman?

3 posters

Go down

David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman? Empty David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman?

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I hope this doesn't happen:

http://www.moviehole.net/201135704-quick-news-january-14-2011

The wheel keeps on turning…David Boreanaz’s name is again being whisked around in relation to playing Superman on the big screen. Third hand news today suggesting the “Bones” star, who had auditioned for the role of Superman in 2005 (for Bryan Singer’s “Superman Returns”), may have requested a look-in for the new one (Zack Snyder’s “Man of Steel”). Needless to say, there’ll be hundreds upon hundreds of blokes testing for the role of the Man of Steel so it’s just as likely whoever is ultimately cast in the role is yet to have even been the subject of a news item.

The guy is a good enough actor, but is NOT Superman.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman? Empty Re: David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman?

Post  webhead2006 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 pm

i too like david, good actor. Always liked him on buffy and angel. But i too dont think he will be superman. He is pushing 40s isnt he? and we are likely to see younger actor unless older actor rumor is coming back again.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman? Empty Re: David Boreanez Wants To Play Superman?

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:The guy is a good enough actor, but is NOT Superman.
Are you just saying that because he looks nothing like Superman, is 41 and, even after all these years, still looks like a surfer?

Cuz if you are, I'd totally understand. And agree.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Are you just saying that because he looks nothing like Superman, is 41 and, even after all these years, still looks like a surfer?

Pretty much what I'm saying.

Cuz if you are, I'd totally understand. And agree.

I'm always right....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

You know, re-reading about the different actors that auditioned for what ended-up being "Singerman Peeps" makes me consider something I hadn't previously. Namely:

Did Singer "pass" on the more well-known, and 99% of the time, more talented actors because he KNEW they would question WHY the main character has less lines than any of the other leads?

Seriously, can you see Boreanaz reading the script, and NOT asking Singer "Um, if the film is named after my character, why am I almost always pushed into the background? Why am I not more "pro-active" and, you know, likable?". I can't.

But BJ Routh? The guy bent over forwards JUST to get the role!

Who knows, if he had cast someone talented, Singerman MIGHT have ONLY been a train-wreck, and not the cluster-fuck it turned out to be?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Nothing more to see here...
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down