Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now

4 posters

Go down

Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now Empty Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Alan Horn pulling in "favors" at the Bros. Warner to help his untalented, unemployed friend?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=103167

Brandon Routh Joins ARROW Season 3 As 'The Atom'

The former Singerman will get his chance to play ruin another major DC superhero when he joins the CW's upcoming third season of Arrow in a recurring role as Ray Palmer, aka The Atom! More past the jump..

By Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 7/7/2014

He's already played the Madam Of Swish on the big screen in the fan-panned Singerman Peeps, and now TV Line report that Brandon Routh is set to play ruin another DC Comics superhero, this time on the CW's Arrow. According to the site, Routh will appear in a recurring guest star capacity in the third season of the show as Ray Palmer, aka The Atom. They also offer the following: "An unparalleled scientist and inventor, Ray will play an unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity as the new owner of Queen Consolidated. Palmer’s plans for Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences Division will be shrouded in mystery." Word is Routh's deal will span 14 episodes, and that he will be a love interest for Felicity Smoak. Thoughts?

Edited for truth.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now Empty Re: Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now

Post  non_amos Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 pm

And now, due to BJ the Bartender's participation, the Atom will need to be rebooted & will enter multiple years of 'development hell' LOL.  Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now Empty Re: Wasn't Interested in 'Arrow' Before, Even LESS Interested Now

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

What the hell are you guys talking about?!??! This is even better than Routh's silhouette being used in those Smallville season 10 promo images. "Routh is but a shadow of a REAL Superman!" and all that.

"2006's biggest star" just became "some shitty TV's show's smallest guest". You can't PAY for better symbolism than this! I love this!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:02 am

thecolorsblend wrote:What the hell are you guys talking about?!??! This is even better than Routh's silhouette being used in those Smallville season 10 promo images. "Routh is but a shadow of a REAL Superman!" and all that.

"2006's biggest star" just became "some shitty TV's show's smallest guest". You can't PAY for better symbolism than this! I love this!

That seems to be the reaction from a lot of people even at places like Singer Homo Hype. Reactions like, "He fell from Superman to this?!" That type of thing. Of course you also have to put up with the mixed comments about how great Routhman was in Singerman, he wasn't given a fair shake due to living in Donnerverse,it was Singer's fault, ad nauseum. It's hard to believe at this stage in the game that he still has supporters who wished he was in Cavill's place.  Suspect

Here's a thought. If I rejoined duh Homopage, do you suppose I'd be instantly banned if I chose a User ID that had SINGERMAN as some part of the ID?  Laughing
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:35 pm

non_amos wrote:Here's a thought. If I rejoined duh Homopage, do you suppose I'd be instantly banned if I chose a User ID that had SINGERMAN as some part of the ID?  Laughing

LOL.  Yep, in a heartbeat!

In fact they might even think you're that guy on dial up in Colorado!

Just saw the sneak peak of Season 3 from Comic Con.  Brandon Ruth, as wooden as ever.

I watch Arrow, but it drives me nuts, totally humourless and doesn't embrace the characters as depicted.  How many people has the Arrow killed in cold blood now?  Black Canary with an electronic sonic scream?  Which sister actually is Dinah Lance?  Why is the cop Dad blind as to who is wearing those outfits?

At least there's Summer Glau, so I'll give it that one.....

Smallville had it's faults, but even it's silliest stories had a sense of fun, and was played as such

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down