Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow Episode Discussion Thread

4 posters

Go down

Arrow Episode Discussion Thread Empty Arrow Episode Discussion Thread

Post  webhead2006 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Here we can post thoughts and views on episodes for Arrow. Discuss away!!!
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Arrow Episode Discussion Thread Empty Re: Arrow Episode Discussion Thread

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 am

Well looks like I'll be the first to give my feedback...

For starters it's clear that the show was living up to being influence if not inspired be Nolan's "The Dark Knight Trilogy" which actually turns out to be a good step in pace considering that the character Oliver Queen/Arrow is a non-superpowered type and according to the show's main plot Oliver Queen/Arrow literally goes by the Robin Hood routine where he finds his home state Starling City is reduce to being overrun by corrupt business moguls who swindle civilians from their hard earn finances and even causing the city to be in a poverty & crime ridden state in which Oliver Queen/Arrow tends to takes down and give back what was taken from the community and eventually restore Starling City back to it's once former glory while avoiding police and finding the truth about what really happen to him during the shipwreck and how it happen in the process.

I can safely say that the show is off to a good start but hopefully it'll get better down the road but as long it still has the former "Smallville" staff on board it's must likely it will and looking forward to see what lies ahead as the show progresses! Aleast better than how the propose "Wonder Woman" series started but never toke off!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 am

I saw the ep. It was OK I guess but there are some troubling things here, mainly Oliver being too quick to kill. Sure, I know we read that he'd kill but really? Just how many did he 'waste' in this premier? I don't even know. And it did have that dark brooding Nolan Bat-verse vibe. I don't know man. Somehow this just doesn't seem like the character I grew up reading in GREEN LANTERN/GREEN ARROW.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 am

Remember, it's a "crime drama" according to the producers. I really hate CW.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down