Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer

3 posters

Go down

Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer Empty Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer

Post  thecolorsblend Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 am

I've been a cheerleader for the Sin City franchise ever since the first one came out. This looks cool. Too bad Brittany Murphy couldn't be there for it but otherwise it looks cool. Looking forward to it.

I wish this "live action comic book" thing would be used for other properties. It'll be interesting to see how audiences accept this after all these years of more grounded comic book films (which I think includes even the Marvel films considering how "out there" Sin City is).
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer Empty Re: Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:14 am

It definitely LOOKS like 'Sin City'. I just hope it's as engaging as the first.

And it's nice to see the world's most clothed stripper is back again.

Suck a bag of dicks, Jessica Alba.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer Empty Re: Sin City- A Dame To Kill For trailer

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:It definitely LOOKS like 'Sin City'. I just hope it's as engaging as the first.

And it's nice to see the world's most clothed stripper in the world is back again.

Suck a bag of dicks, Jessica Alba.
Is that something she insisted upon? She's too legit for boobies?
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 am

thecolorsblend wrote:Is that something she insisted upon? She's too legit for boobies?

Of course it is.

This is the same talentless hose-hound who did a shower scene in 'Machete', in her bra and panties, then had them digitally remove them in post.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:02 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Is that something she insisted upon? She's too legit for boobies?

Of course it is.

This is the same talentless hose-hound who did a shower scene in 'Machete', in her bra and panties, then had them digitally remove them in post.

That probably cost the production an extra couple hundred thou. Geeze, what a fuckwidget. Nancy wasn't completely nekkid in the Sin City comics but she was definitely swinging boobies around in her little cowgirl outfit.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:17 am

Since we're on the subject, who the FUCK decided to convince people that Jessica Alba is a "good" actress?? I mean, did I miss something?

Was it her cringe worthy Sue Storm in 'Fucktastic Four'?
Being Dane "I Repeat The Same Jokes For YEARS' Cook's girl in 'Good Luck Chuck'?
Her yawn-inducing turn in 'Spy Kids: All The Time In The World For You To Die Of Boredom 4-D'?

The fuck????
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 am

The most I can think of is casting directors love all the things she can do with her mouth.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Anyone here going to see this? It's flopping big time....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Probably not me, at least not at the theater. I don't think it's necessarily getting good reviews, at least not the one review I've read. And why did they wait almost 10 years for a sequel? By then you might as well reboot. But this will probably be THE GODFATHER compared to the Flop 4 coming out next year.  Smile
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 am

non_amos wrote:Probably not me, at least not at the theater. I don't think it's necessarily getting good reviews, at least not the one review I've read. And why did they wait almost 10 years for a sequel? By then you might as well reboot. But this will probably be THE GODFATHER compared to the Flop 4 coming out next year.  Smile

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=sincity2.htm

Frank Miller's Sin City:
A Dame to Kill For

Domestic Total as of Aug. 24, 2014: $6,477,000

The first one made $29 million it's opening weekend.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 pm

If ever there was a case of waiting too long to make a sequel, this was it. I think Sin City could've been a more modest franchise if a sequel had come along anywhere from 2007 to 2009. But nearly ten years later, sorry, that's not going to cut it (unless your last name is "Cameron" and your lead's first name is "Arnold").
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 pm

I fear the same thing for the HELLBOY franchise. Guillermo Del Toro made 2 pretty good films there, the sequel being even better. I even saw that one in the theater. But then, Del Toro could never finish the trilogy due to other commitments & the latest comments I read from him recently at SHH was that it's not that he doesn't want to finish it but the studio feels like it didn't make enough money to give him the chance. The sequel come out in 2008 which was the same summer as Iron Man & TDK. Now it's heading towards the end of 2014. And I liked that better than Sin City. And it's a shame too.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down