Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

+3
Apologist Puncher
James Stocks
thecolorsblend
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman - Page 2 Empty Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

Post  non_amos Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 am

Yeah Fagley was talking about Megan Gale from what I remember. And get this. I know this was no doubt discussed years ago but over at duh Homopage there was apologist after apologist saying that her face was shaped like a HORSE! No kidding!

A couple of lessons learned here:

A) That these apologists actually learn to like girls &

B) Be thankful that Zack Snyder is directing Justice League starring Henry Cavill & Ben Affleck instead of the train wreck we would've gotten.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 am

Yeah, you guys are right, it was the aborted JLA movie he was talking about. Wasn't there a topless photo of Gale doing the rounds? Although he was never a fan of Durance or any female looking too good in Smallville either.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 am

non_amos wrote:Be thankful that Zack Snyder is directing Justice League starring Henry Cavill & Ben Affleck instead of the train wreck we would've gotten.

The JLA was scrapped for a couple of reasons.  They lost the tax break from the Australian Govt and the baddie, Talia Al Ghul was the same baddie as Nolan was using in Rises.  It's for the best though as it concept seemed more Superfriends than JLA

Having said that, as an Aussie I still have faith in George Miller as a film maker.  Anyone seen the new trailer for "Mad Max: Fury Road" yet?

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Father Finian wrote:The JLA was scrapped for a couple of reasons.  They lost the tax break from the Australian Govt and the baddie, Talia Al Ghul was the same baddie as Nolan was using in Rises.  It's for the best though as it concept seemed more Superfriends than JLA

I have the script downloaded, I just haven't read it all yet. I think with some mild-to-heavy revisions, it wouldn't have been too bad.

So far.

Having said that, as an Aussie I still have faith in George Miller as a film maker.  Anyone seen the new trailer for "Mad Max: Fury Road" yet?

I did. The title character didn't really do anything in the trailer, which was pretty odd. And not seeing Mel, who still looks like he can play the character after seeing hearing things about 'Expendables 3', will be weird.

But I'll give it a shot.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Father Finian wrote:Yeah, you guys are right, it was the aborted JLA movie he was talking about.  Wasn't there a topless photo of Gale doing the rounds?  Although he was never a fan of Durance or any female looking too good in Smallville either.
Pretty much. I remember him whining and complaining about seeing Kara in cutoffs in Smallville. To his credit though, he didn't call that "animistic". Unnecessary, patriarchal, sexist, exploitative and other bullshit. But not animistic.

So there's that.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:I did. The title character didn't really do anything in the trailer, which was pretty odd. And not seeing Mel, who still looks like he can play the character after seeing hearing things about 'Expendables 3', will be weird.

But I'll give it a shot.

I heard about Expendables 3 too.....I agree. He must've burnt some bridges because he looked fine for an older Max, 30 years on. Puzzling.

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Finian Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Pretty much. I remember him whining and complaining about seeing Kara in cutoffs in Smallville. To his credit though, he didn't call that "animistic". Unnecessary, patriarchal, sexist, exploitative and other bullshit. But not animistic.

So there's that.

I'd love to see his response to Gadot, remembering her fondly from those bikini scenes in the Fast & Furious movies.

No, not really. Is he even still around stinking the place up over there?

Father Finian
George Reeves
George Reeves

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:33 am

As for the George Miller JLA thing, there were more issues besides just Talia. I recall Miller wanted to use 'Brother Eye' with Batman like in the comics. And in time we found out why Nolan didn't like that. He had pretty much stolen the idea himself but used it differently. Instead of Batman using it against the JLA he was using it in a last-ditch effort to locate the Joker. Yet it was pretty much the same premise, right? Just 'adapted' by Nolan for the whole ultra-realistic crapola.

Another issue duh Nolan had was that this Batman was going to be a completely different take/mythos from what he himself was crafting & of course neither he or Bale liked that. Duh Nolan & duh Bale may have had other complaints as well, I'm not sure at the moment but these things come leaping to mind.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

non_amos wrote:As for the George Miller JLA thing, there were more issues besides just Talia. I recall Miller wanted to use 'Brother Eye' with Batman like in the comics. And in time we found out why Nolan didn't like that. He had pretty much stolen the idea himself but used it differently. Instead of Batman using it against the JLA he was using it in a last-ditch effort to locate the Joker. Yet it was pretty much the same premise, right? Just 'adapted' by Nolan for the whole ultra-realistic crapola.

Another issue duh Nolan had was that this Batman was going to be a completely different take/mythos from what he himself was crafting & of course neither he or Bale liked that. Duh Nolan & duh Bale may have had other complaints as well, I'm not sure at the moment but these things come leaping to mind.
This has always struck me as kind of ironic. The guy who rebooted Batman to make it more in line with his vision was pissed because some other guy was also trying to do his own thing with Batman unrelated to whatever else had come before.

Ten bucks says the colossal prick doesn't see the contradiction there.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Not sure if you guys saw this, but it kinda changes things if accurate. Doesn't it?:

Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman - Page 2 Bujecv10
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:14 pm

I'd say so... but I have nothing against the other version. So there's that to consider.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I'd say so... but I have nothing against the other version. So there's that to consider.

I guess you haven't seen the idiots posting Gadot/Xena pics and creating meme's? What's funny about THAT is, Xena was ALWAYS influenced by Wonder Woman. That was never a secret. So to claim it's THE OTHER WAY AROUND now is not only retarded, but laughably ignorant.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2