Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ComicsAlliance Reviews 'Superman: The Movie' (1978), Part One And Two

Go down

ComicsAlliance Reviews 'Superman: The Movie' (1978), Part One And Two Empty ComicsAlliance Reviews 'Superman: The Movie' (1978), Part One And Two

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I won't copy & paste, as it is a VERY long Part 1, but some of you might get a kick out of it:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/12/comicsalliance-reviews-superman-the-movie-1978-part-one/

This made me laugh though:

Chris: Kidder has always struck me as an odd choice. She does all right, but since I was a kid, I always thought Karen Allen would've been an amazing Lois Lane.

David: I also just had to Google her, but true.

Chris: I should've just said "Marion from Raiders," huh? Seriously, imagine how great it would've been if she'd barged in on Clark's superman story and yelled "I'M YOUR GOD-DAMN PARTNER!"

David: Man, I haven't seen Raiders in forever.

Chris: I haven't seen Crystal Skull yet. Maybe that's what we should do after (shudder) Superman Returns.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

ComicsAlliance Reviews 'Superman: The Movie' (1978), Part One And Two Empty Re: ComicsAlliance Reviews 'Superman: The Movie' (1978), Part One And Two

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Part 2:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/19/comicsalliance-reviews-superman-the-movie-1978-part-two/
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down