Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

+3
thecolorsblend
TomWelling4Superman
Apologist Puncher
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

Post  superman1938 Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 am

I think this guy is Steve "Golden Arches" (I have insiders) Manning...LOL
superman1938
superman1938
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

User Reputation : 21

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 am

superman1938 wrote:I think this guy is Steve "Golden Arches" (I have insiders) Manning...LOL

You might be right.....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 am

superman1938 wrote:I think this guy is Steve "Golden Arches" (I have insiders) Manning...LOL
Hm. Guess that divorce is hitting him pretty hard.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 am

thecolorsblend wrote:

Hmmm. I wonder. But wasn't there the Tom Welling dude even on Steve's site? As for the one & only Archangel, do you remember how about a year ago now he was over on the now-defunct Counting Down site 'spilling the beans' on exactly what was going down with the reboot? And for someone who had all this 'insider info' I don't think anyone could've been more wrong! But you'll probably recall he disappeared along with that site & when the news of Cavill, etc. really broke, he was nowhere to be found! For this to be 'Steve' though, it sure seems infantile, about like Rduce proved to be in the long run.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 am

non_amos wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:

Hmmm. I wonder. But wasn't there the Tom Welling dude even on Steve's site? As for the one & only Archangel, do you remember how about a year ago now he was over on the now-defunct Counting Down site 'spilling the beans' on exactly what was going down with the reboot? And for someone who had all this 'insider info' I don't think anyone could've been more wrong! But you'll probably recall he disappeared along with that site & when the news of Cavill, etc. really broke, he was nowhere to be found! For this to be 'Steve' though, it sure seems infantile, about like Rduce proved to be in the long run.
There were a few Welling true believers from what I recall: me, TW4S and a dude called Mike. And hell, I guess Steve Archassbag and Emijayne probably qualified too now that I think about it. Anywho, point is I swear to think TW4S and Archfuckwit posted at the same time. There's nothing saying he didn't have more than one alias but it would've been an odd play for him since he'd already swept up all or most of the commenters from the old Singerman Sucks blog. Throwing in a fake name among, what, at least 10 or 12 active participants would've been unnecessary. He had a built in audience already.

Beyond that though, I remember Archbuttnugget openly criticizing BJ Routh for everything under the sun. The usual Realist grievances. Everything you're probably thinking, including the muscle suit, the lanky swimmer's build, etc. From what I remember, the guy just had nothing positive to say about Blandon. He said a lot of stuff I can't picture this unhinged TW4S saying.

What I'm driving at here is that I have my doubts that TW4S is Archphony. It just doesn't add up. On the other hand, you could argue that the motherfucker clearly lied about basically everything he ever said, so much so that I have no idea what (if anything) was ever true and what was always bullshit to start with. So on that basis, hell, maybe they are the same guy. But that just doesn't sound right to me.

Anyway. It's your call. I've just got my doubts, that's all I'm saying.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Whoever that she-male is, I think we can agree on one thing:

It's Rank is most definitely earned.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:
Apologist Puncher Rules! wrote:
hahaha you fruits actually spent time sending each other private messages between me, and the dork who runs this site? Man you guys are gayer then Bryan Singer! HA! Fucking homos!

Just to clarify things for everyone, and to show how mentally deranged this asshole is:

Racist Homophobe here has been PM'ing me for the last 5-6 days straight. Non-stop.

Actually you want to tell people the truth? You are the one who started to PM me about joining my cause if this movie flopped, and I engaged you in a friendly banter about the movie, and my opinions on it, and you started to act like a deranged lunatic making all kinds of false claims. Now this is the truth... Whatever you said was bullshit, and much like your manhood a total lie.

You see I have all the private emails you sent me you buffoon...

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

User Reputation : -125

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Yep, everyone here is going to fall for this retards bullshit. Right?

Hello? Anyone?
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Apologist Puncher wrote:Yep, everyone here is going to fall for this retards bullshit. Right?

Hello? Anyone?

Uh....................no. cyclops
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We believe in Free Speech here without moderation. But this post has been flagged for homophobic/racist comments. Click the Spoiler tag to read if you so choose.)

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWelling4Superman Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 am

Apologist Puncher wrote:Yep, everyone here is going to fall for this retards bullshit. Right?

Hello? Anyone?

The only retard around here is you, and proving you are a liar is becoming way to easy...

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's - Page 2 Vcnk5

As you can see he started talking to me about my friends site, and then became a lunatic later on... So next time you tell people I sent you private messages make sure you tell them who started with the private messages.

TomWelling4Superman
Homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Spoiler:
Oh look everyone! We have ANOTHER retard claiming THEY "started" it all!!

Shocking, isn't it?

Spoiler:

Ah. He's no racist, is he? Going from calling everyone here "niggaz" to now calling ME a "cracker". Nope, not a racist at all....

As far my race, this fucking Apologist racist-homophobe once again shows just how retarded he is.

And what are your credentials old man? Other then being over 40, and picking fights on the internet over which guy who played Superman has a better body what exactly are your credentials? I mean it takes a seriously pathetic person to pick fights over such shit! Especially making up false claims like that I'm a Routh supporter! HA! You twit... No wonder my buddies at Superman Home Page laugh at this site,

And here is where I stopped reading.

'Nuff said.

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 pm

TomWelling4Superman wrote:

Hello? Anyone?

The only retard around here is you, and proving you are a liar is becoming way to easy...

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's - Page 2 Vcnk5

As you can see he started talking to me about my friends site, and then became a lunatic later on... So next time you tell people I sent you private messages make sure you tell them who started with the private messages.

As we all know, it is IMPOSSIBLE to manipulate words on the interwebs. Rolling Eyes

Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Since this thread has proven it's point, and is only being used to further one's racist/homophobic agenda, consider it closed.

Henry Cavill's Physique Vs. BJ Routh's - Page 2 Closed
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2