Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled?

4 posters

Go down

CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled? Empty CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled?

Post  Apologist Puncher Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com

RUMOR: CGI-animated Batmam series cancelled?
Has the new Batman CGI series been cancelled. Hit the scoop to find out!
CANCELLED!??!

"Character designer Coran Stone revealed in his DeviantArt gallery that HE was selected by James Tucker to do the character designs for Tucker's new Batman show, but CN cancelled the project because it was "too dark". This is what he had to say:

Direct Link:
[url=http://kizer180.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Knights-253715796?q=boost%3Apopular%20meta%3Aall%20max_age%3A8h&qo=15[/url]

"So I guess this means this whole mysterious show has been cancelled, and we're back to the speculation drawing board...man, and it would have had Casssandra Cain/Batgirl too "

Well this sucks. Based off that pic, I think the show would've at least looked good. And it would've been nice to see Nightwing and Damian to me in animation again. I know there's a lot of Cass fans out there, and I here she's a badass character, so I think it would've been cool to see her in animation too.

Though, I'm surprised they canceled it cause it was too dark. Thundercats​ regularly features death onscreen, and had a character literally stabbed in the back and die.

I don't know why the link isn't working in the article, but here's the picture from the site:
CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled? Dark_knights_by_kizer180-d4720d0

Apparently he edited his DeviantArt page to remove his comments....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled? Empty Re: CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled?

Post  webhead2006 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Well that sucks, really was it to dark/mature maybe. Or is cn just looking to maybe do another brave and bold style theme show?
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled? Empty Re: CGI Batman Cartoon Series Cancelled?

Post  thecolorsblend Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 am

Glad to know the decks got cleared for something better than this... oh wait!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stocks Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 am

Didn't even know about this... I'll stick with Bruce Timm animated stuff.
James Stocks
James Stocks
George Reeves
George Reeves

User Reputation : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down