Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake)

5 posters

Go down

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Empty First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake)

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm

http://www.supermansupersite.com/0809215.html

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Mosposter3

Maybe Snyder was as offended by that hackjob Photochop as I was.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Empty Re: First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake)

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 pm

I kinda like it. It has a sorta retro, George Reeves vibe going for it. I'd post a screen grab of that show's credits but I don't have immediate access to any.

EDIT- The George Reeves Superman was unafraid to be a little bit of an ass-kicker and this would tend to reinforce the notion some of us have that Snyder's Superman won't be a sissy-mary "protector". If trouble comes a-knockin, seems Snyder's version will do some knocking of his own. Which is good, that's how Superman should roll.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Empty Re: First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake)

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

So how do we know if this one is as fake as the one I recently posted? I don't see Comicbookmovie.com, Supermanhomepage.com and not even Superherohype.com have any articles reporting about it! Plus, how can this be teaser poster when there's no illustration on the bottom as it should be!

Once again, how is this consider real and not fake? If however this was only made exclusively on Supermansupersite.com till a real teaser poster comes along then that I can understand!
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  thecolorsblend Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:So how do we know if this one is as fake as the one I recently posted? I don't see Comicbookmovie.com, Supermanhomepage.com and not even Superherohype.com have any articles reporting about it! Plus, how can this be teaser poster when there's no illustration on the bottom as it should be!

Once again, how is this consider real and not fake? If however this was only made exclusively on Supermansupersite.com till a real teaser poster comes along then that I can understand!
The main thing that makes me question the legitimacy of it is the timing. Now's pretty early to release something like, isn't it? On the other hand, the original release date was Christmas 2012 so maybe this poster was commissioned in accordance with that date. Since they've got the poster now, hey, why not release it?

In any case, I titled this thread "First Teaser Poster?" for a reason.
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

Back to top Go down

Post  Comicbookfan-V2 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:
In any case, I titled this thread "First Teaser Poster?" for a reason.

Wasen't that the same title on another thread that I posted?
Comicbookfan-V2
Comicbookfan-V2

User Reputation : -249

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Ya I wonder if this one is real or not.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:I kinda like it. It has a sorta retro, George Reeves vibe going for it. I'd post a screen grab of that show's credits but I don't have immediate access to any.

EDIT- The George Reeves Superman was unafraid to be a little bit of an ass-kicker and this would tend to reinforce the notion some of us have that Snyder's Superman won't be a sissy-mary "protector". If trouble comes a-knockin, seems Snyder's version will do some knocking of his own. Which is good, that's how Superman should roll.

Meh, not as much in common as you might think:

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) I-1951logo
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Comicbookfan-V2 wrote:Wasen't that the same title on another thread that I posted?

Yep, but YOURS was proven to be FAKE.

Now stop your whining, junior.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:http://www.supermansupersite.com/0809215.html

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Mosposter3

Maybe Snyder was as offended by that hackjob Photochop as I was.

To me, it looks like someone took what they could see on the Cavill pic, and did what they could to make it look like the Singerman teaser poster:

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Superman-returns-20050831091915947-000

Look similar to anyone else?

Snyder ISN'T going to do anything to remind people of that turd, especially not when the whole POINT is to make people forget about it.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Hopefully we get confirmation on it real or not. Though if real this could give us tease on suits full colors. A dark blue and the red/yellow we see here.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am

Here's even MORE evidence that it is indeed NOT real:

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) 283391_231009280277615_221774371201106_748144_6679569_n

Take a look at the symbol on the chairs. They didn't even get it right in their fake-job.

AGAIN, they made it look like, and even used it as their "base", the Singerman "S" turd. Use your eyes people....
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 am

Officially a FAKE:

http://www.eyesskyward.com/forum/showthread.php?201-The-Official-Superman-Reboot-Manip-Artwork-Thread!/page26

Yesterday 11:15 AM #255
Desperado

Something i wipped up today, its not entirely done yet but wanted to post it here anyway
First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Mos2013poster

Its a simple teaser poster, almost exactly the same as the SR teaser poster XD

hope you all like it

God Damn, I'm good......

Last edited by Apologist Puncher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am

I'll let people follow-up if they choose, but this thread will soon be closed just like the other one.

First Teaser Poster? (Nope, Just Another Fake) Closed
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 am

I know after reading these posts I saw over on MOS Facebook page that this pic was described as 'fan art', just matter-of-factly. Actually wouldn't it be too early for a teaser poster now anyway, especially since the film has been pushed back to 2013?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

Hey! What's up with this? This person here is claiming 'responsibility' also:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=21156849&postcount=56

Is this the same person posting under 2 different IDs? Or just the usual Internet copy-cat crapola?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

non_amos wrote:Hey! What's up with this? This person here is claiming 'responsibility' also:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=21156849&postcount=56

Is this the same person posting under 2 different IDs? Or just the usual Internet copy-cat crapola?

Same Apologist, two different boards.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down