Teaser Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teaser Poster

Post  Apologist Puncher on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

WeMakeALotOfShitUp.com


_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  thecolorsblend on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Marvel Studio: 4
WB/DC: 0
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  non_amos on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

That same poster is now at SingerHomoHype:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167551-promo-poster-for-the-avengers

Promo Poster for The Avengers!
by SuperHeroHype
Jun 14th, 2011

A promo poster for Marvel's The Avengers was spotted at the Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas and photographed by ESQ.. It features all the heroes together and you can check it out below!

Directed by Joss Whedon, the anticipated Marvel Studios film stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Clark Gregg, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Tom Hiddleston and Stellan SkarsgÄrd. The movie hits theaters on May 4, 2012.

Now I wanna know...........................................................................................................................

WHERE'S THE MAN OF STEEL???????????!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by non_amos on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  webhead2006 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

Sweet teaser poster, hopefully it ends up looking like poster here. Cap avengers suit looks sweet. Also hawkeye doesn't look bad either.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  thecolorsblend on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 am

You know what, fuck it, I'm coming back to this.

There's a sense in which it almost doesn't matter how successful Avengers is or isn't. The fact that Marvel took friggin DECADES to mount a half decent live action superhero adaptation and they STILL beat WB to the finish line in terms of a team up film is PATHETIC.

Oh well, I guess as long as Almighty Nolan's ego doesn't get ruffled, that's all that matters.

Fucking nimrods.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  non_amos on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 am

thecolorsblend wrote:You know what, fuck it, I'm coming back to this.

There's a sense in which it almost doesn't matter how successful Avengers is or isn't. The fact that Marvel took friggin DECADES to mount a half decent live action superhero adaptation and they STILL beat WB to the finish line in terms of a team up film is PATHETIC.

Oh well, I guess as long as Almighty Nolan's ego doesn't get ruffled, that's all that matters.

Fucking nimrods.

Ya know, before the 1st X-MEN came out, I probably wouldn't have given much chance to such team-up films, I guess partially due to the perception that they'd be 'too expensive'. Well, that proved that theory wrong I guess! Then came the 2 Fantastic 4 films, & although many were disappointed in these films, I enjoyed them myself & felt like they at least got some things right, such as the rivalry between Johnny Storm & Ben Grimm. But whether one likes those films or not, it once again proved that it can be done!

Just a few short years ago now, we thought we were gonna have a JUSTICE LEAGUE film but all duh apologists could do was whine & moan about it but more importantly, NOLAN didn't like it, so scratch that idea! One of the things duh apologists whined about was that such a film would be too expensive to ever produce. I believe they even lumped THE AVENGERS in with this concern at some point or another. I almost seem to remember some apologist thinking it'd cost something like 700 million to make such a film!

But now we are getting THE AVENGERS & although I'm unsure of its' budget, one thing I do know, it's not 700 million! So what are you waiting on WB?! Rolling Eyes
avatar
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Posts : 2305
Points : 2717
User Reputation : 250
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  thecolorsblend on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 am

non_amos wrote:Ya know, before the 1st X-MEN came out, I probably wouldn't have given much chance to such team-up films, I guess partially due to the perception that they'd be 'too expensive'. Well, that proved that theory wrong I guess! Then came the 2 Fantastic 4 films, & although many were disappointed in these films, I enjoyed them myself & felt like they at least got some things right, such as the rivalry between Johnny Storm & Ben Grimm. But whether one likes those films or not, it once again proved that it can be done!
Eh, I wouldn't call those "team ups" in the strictest sense as those were mostly conceived as TEAMS that were DESIGNED to go together. Like, if a Legion of Super-Heroes movie ever gets made (yeah, right, it's not "dark enough" for WB's fucking tastes so it'll never happen but go with me here), that wouldn't be a "team up". If it included Superman in it (again, more skepticism here), it still wouldn't be a team up because he's a legit member of the team and has been literally since the team's introduction.

But if you threw in, I dunno, Batman or something, yeah, that'd be a team up since he's a complete outsider to the team.

Your point stands, don't get me wrong, those were good movies mostly, but I don't consider them team ups as such.

I would distinguish that from the Avengers and JLA since those teams are compromised (mostly) of characters who were designed to exist unto themselves (shared continuity or not) or were only forced together primarily as a marketing decision by their respective publishers.

Just a few short years ago now, we thought we were gonna have a JUSTICE LEAGUE film but all duh apologists could do was whine & moan about it but more importantly, NOLAN didn't like it, so scratch that idea! One of the things duh apologists whined about was that such a film would be too expensive to ever produce. I believe they even lumped THE AVENGERS in with this concern at some point or another. I almost seem to remember some apologist thinking it'd cost something like 700 million to make such a film!

But now we are getting THE AVENGERS & although I'm unsure of its' budget, one thing I do know, it's not 700 million! So what are you waiting on WB?! Rolling Eyes
Oy. I was posting on the Eunuch page back then. Some derp made that argument to me and I had to explain that it doesn't cost radically more to do CG effects for Superman flying vs. CG effects for GL's power ring. In the end, both are CG effects and both will cost $X per shot. You don't pay per character.

But keep in mind, the whole issue with Apologists is that they obviously have no understanding of even the basics of film production finance or else they'd understand what a moneypit their little Singerman truly is.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  Apologist Puncher on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Possible promo art:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/-the-avengers-wraps-in-cleveland-new-set-video-and-promo-art-14643


_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  webhead2006 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Pretty cool poster there.
avatar
webhead2006
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Posts : 4344
Points : 4854
User Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  thecolorsblend on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Okay then.

01- AWESOME poster! I swear, the more stuff comes out about this movie, the more exciting it all sounds.

02- This movie is riding on a gravy train with biscuit wheels... and it all comes from the notion of having a vision from the get-go of developing multiple films about characters inhabiting a shared universe and then hiring all the right personnel to bring the enterprise together. WHEN this movie kicks an unprecedented amount of ass at the box office, I hope that WB execs all go home and cry themselves to sleep. Hosers.

_________________
TCB's podcast- http://twotruefreaks.com/shows.php?show=32
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  lib on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:59 pm

thecolorsblend wrote:Okay then.

01- AWESOME poster! I swear, the more stuff comes out about this movie, the more exciting it all sounds.

02- This movie is riding on a gravy train with biscuit wheels... and it all comes from the notion of having a vision from the get-go of developing multiple films about characters inhabiting a shared universe and then hiring all the right personnel to bring the enterprise together. WHEN this movie kicks an unprecedented amount of ass at the box office, I hope that WB execs all go home and cry themselves to sleep. Hosers.

Hey! I take insult to the term Hosers when you use it in that context. I'm Canadian. Very Happy
avatar
lib
SuperFriend
SuperFriend

Posts : 67
Points : 89
User Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  Apologist Puncher on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 pm

lib wrote:Hey! I take insult to the term Hosers when you use it in that context. I'm Canadian. Very Happy



lol!

_________________
BJ Routh and Bryan Singer WERE the worst thing to happen to Superman since Bepo the Super Monkey.
avatar
Apologist Puncher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4864
Points : 7476
User Reputation : 548
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 40
Location : West Coast, USA

http://supermanfilmwatchdog.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  thecolorsblend on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 pm

lib wrote:
thecolorsblend wrote:Okay then.

01- AWESOME poster! I swear, the more stuff comes out about this movie, the more exciting it all sounds.

02- This movie is riding on a gravy train with biscuit wheels... and it all comes from the notion of having a vision from the get-go of developing multiple films about characters inhabiting a shared universe and then hiring all the right personnel to bring the enterprise together. WHEN this movie kicks an unprecedented amount of ass at the box office, I hope that WB execs all go home and cry themselves to sleep. Hosers.

Hey! I take insult to the term Hosers when you use it in that context. I'm Canadian. Very Happy
Didn't know it was an official/regional thing; I figured it was interchangeable with "tool", "douchebag" or whatever else.
avatar
thecolorsblend
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4257
Points : 5802
User Reputation : 287
Join date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teaser Poster

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum