Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america?

4 posters

Go down

IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america? Empty IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america?

Post  webhead2006 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Was reading this article over at CBM so take this as a grain of salt:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/spideyboy/news/?a=41935
The Avengers Trailer Description From Captain America Post-Credits Scene!
Here's a detailed description of the after credits scene from a special screeninf of Captain America: The First Avenger; which turned out to be a preview for The Avengers
This is my first article, so please don't bash me! Anyhow, today I the privilege to see a special screening of Captain America: The First Avenger, and I got more than I bargained for; Spoiler Warning.

For starters, Captain America was great! I enjoyed it, but once Cap had crashed and Howard Stark located the Cosmic Cube, I thought the movie was over. It wasn't. After the supposedly final scene, as I was waiting for the credits, a new scene opened with Cap awaking in the present day. I think we all know what happens here, Cap starts to get confused and runs out in NYC where he meets NIck Fury. Now on to the post-credits scene.

It starts out with Captain America punching a punching bag until it flies off into a wall, and then enters Nick Fury. They briefly talked about a mission and that they needed to get ready, but they never explained what the mission was. And then it happened. As the music kicked in, scenes of SHEILD, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), & Loki were shown!! It showed a hell of a lot of action! Thor had a brief costume change, just no chainmail under armor and his hair was a bit longer. Iron Man was shown in what looked like the Mark VI or maybe a new Mark VII armor!! I don't recall who was fighting who or what, but it was a lot of kick-assery!! And at the end of it all, Thor threw Minjor and then it flashed... The Avengers!

Well at first there was the Avengers themselves in what looked to be a meeting room, Thor was leaning against wall with arms crossed and Cap was sitting down, as Tony Stark and Nick Fury were most likely talking about the mission that was discussed earlier with Cap and Fury and also a shot of Bruce Banner. The action scenes were confusing but from what I remember, scenes with Iron Man flying in the air, and Hawkeye shooting an arrow, along with some explosions and Black Widow kicking ass. As for Captain America only his shield and part of his Costume was shown, so I wasn't able to tell what suit he appeared in. The last part was in a forest, Iron Man and Thor fighting, but I couldn't tell if it was against each other or someone or something else. And then, Thor threw his hammer, similar to the way he threw it at the Frost Giants, and then flashed "The Avengers, coming May 2012"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Editor's Note: It turns out a special screening of Captain America: The First Avenger was shown for the US Army, and a few anonymous attendees have confirmed an Avengers teaser shown after the credits, while one confirms the description above.

spideyboy
7/16/2011
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america? Empty Re: IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america?

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am

The teaser has leaked:
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america? Empty Re: IS there a Avengers Teaser attached to Captain america?

Post  thecolorsblend Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 am

Looks so freaking awesome!!
thecolorsblend
thecolorsblend

User Reputation : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

I know pretty sweet. Can't wait to see hq verison and see it in theaters this week with cap.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

From what I can see, it looks really good.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 am

Looks like first link is deleted now. Here is two others to view as long as they are up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB8husPccKQ&sns=em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fENlzw524Fw&sns=em
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  non_amos Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 am

webhead2006 wrote:Looks like first link is deleted now. Here is two others to view as long as they are up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB8husPccKQ&sns=em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fENlzw524Fw&sns=em

Nope. Not up! You reckon we can find one of those Korean 'Youku' sites or whatever that probably have it up & will keep it there?
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

Ah shoot there goes those links.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down