Superman Film Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers!

3 posters

Go down

The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers! Empty The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers!

Post  non_amos Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/166937-the-hulk-will-speak-in-the-avengers

The Hulk Will Speak in The Avengers
by Silas Lesnick
Apr 27th, 2011
Mark Ruffalo confirms that his green alter-ego has "memorable" lines

Mark Ruffalo, who this week both begins production on The Avengers and releases his directorial debut, Sympathy for Delicious, chatted with MTV News about his upcoming dual role as both Dr. Bruce Banner and as the Incredible Hulk in the Joss Whedon-helmed superhero ensemble. In addition to joking around with a pair of toy Hulk hands, Ruffalo confirmed that the Hulk himself will have some dialogue in the upcoming film.

"You'll love them," says Ruffalo of the Hulk's lines, "...One of them is actually very memorable."

The Avengers, set for release on May 4, 2012, also stars Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Clark Gregg, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Tom Hiddleston and Stellan Skarsgård.

This also has a video with it that I of course can't post so feel free to include it. Gee, I wonder what that memorable line will be? Oh, I know: HULK WILL SMASH! Wink

To be honest, I really wanted Edward Norton to continue with the character. Even though Eric Bana has gone on to prove his acting chops since 'THE HULK', I think in hindsight he was actually a little disappointing in that film, but what can you say about that film anyway except to compare it to Singerman?! Hey, but Bana was awesome in the STAR TREK reboot! Who knows, maybe he could've been a villain in the Superman reboot? But possibly too late for that now?

As for Norton, I loved 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK'! A very under-rated film but very good & Norton nailed Banner! However, due to the 'issues' between himself & Marvel, adios to that also!

But get this! I know little about Ruffalo but I do like one thing that I'm seeing here. He seems to have an infectious enthusiasm for the character of the Hulk! Kinda like Henry Cavill has that same enthusiasm for Superman! So that pleases me in that maybe Ruffalo will bring something to the character & actually cares about the character beyond 'politics' so to speak.
non_amos
non_amos
Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

User Reputation : 250

Back to top Go down

The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers! Empty Re: The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers!

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 pm

non_amos wrote:http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/166937-the-hulk-will-speak-in-the-avengers

The Hulk Will Speak in The Avengers
by Silas Lesnick
Apr 27th, 2011
Mark Ruffalo confirms that his green alter-ego has "memorable" lines

Mark Ruffalo, who this week both begins production on The Avengers and releases his directorial debut, Sympathy for Delicious, chatted with MTV News about his upcoming dual role as both Dr. Bruce Banner and as the Incredible Hulk in the Joss Whedon-helmed superhero ensemble. In addition to joking around with a pair of toy Hulk hands, Ruffalo confirmed that the Hulk himself will have some dialogue in the upcoming film.

"You'll love them," says Ruffalo of the Hulk's lines, "...One of them is actually very memorable."

The Avengers, set for release on May 4, 2012, also stars Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Clark Gregg, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Tom Hiddleston and Stellan Skarsgård.

This also has a video with it that I of course can't post so feel free to include it. Gee, I wonder what that memorable line will be? Oh, I know: HULK WILL SMASH! Wink
The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers! Lame

To be honest, I really wanted Edward Norton to continue with the character. Even though Eric Bana has gone on to prove his acting chops since 'THE HULK', I think in hindsight he was actually a little disappointing in that film, but what can you say about that film anyway except to compare it to Singerman?! Hey, but Bana was awesome in the STAR TREK reboot! Who knows, maybe he could've been a villain in the Superman reboot? But possibly too late for that now?

As for Norton, I loved 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK'! A very under-rated film but very good & Norton nailed Banner! However, due to the 'issues' between himself & Marvel, adios to that also!

But get this! I know little about Ruffalo but I do like one thing that I'm seeing here. He seems to have an infectious enthusiasm for the character of the Hulk! Kinda like Henry Cavill has that same enthusiasm for Superman! So that pleases me in that maybe Ruffalo will bring something to the character & actually cares about the character beyond 'politics' so to speak.

I liked Norton's Hulk as well. Didn't think it was very memorable, and I haven't watched it in about 2 years. But it was a better movie than Ang Lee's snooze-fest.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

User Reputation : 548

Back to top Go down

The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers! Empty Re: The Hulk Will Speak In The Avengers!

Post  webhead2006 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Ya really did like norton in tih its to bad the falling out with marvel and all that. Hopefully hulk wont be to talky in avengers. I think the silent beast is more fitting for him. Now question is did ruffalo say he will be speaking the hulk lines or will they use the tv hulk guy who did lines in tih. As for ruffalo himself like him as an actor and hope he will do well as hulk. As for bana I personally didn't like him in 03 hulk film but he is a very solid actor and has done good work in other films.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 pm

webhead2006 wrote:Ya really did like norton in tih its to bad the falling out with marvel and all that. Hopefully hulk wont be to talky in avengers. I think the silent beast is more fitting for him. Now question is did ruffalo say he will be speaking the hulk lines or will they use the tv hulk guy who did lines in tih. As for ruffalo himself like him as an actor and hope he will do well as hulk. As for bana I personally didn't like him in 03 hulk film but he is a very solid actor and has done good work in other films.

They are going to make the Hulk LOOK like Ruffalo, so I'm sure they are going to have him sound a bit like him too.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  webhead2006 Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:17 pm

I guess so though would have been nice for tv hulk to doto return as voice again.
webhead2006
webhead2006
Missing In Action

User Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Apologist Puncher Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:22 pm

webhead2006 wrote:I guess so though would have been nice for tv hulk to doto return as voice again.

You mean Lou I Sued My Brother For Using OUR Last Name Ferrigno?

Fuck that cheap-skate piece of shit.
Apologist Puncher
Apologist Puncher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down